Meera (Her supporter) shubman...

By jinna1r

He is a rising to this known world and she is just a unknown person of a known family. What will happen when... More

Part 1(INTRODUCTION)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 7

312 17 0
By jinna1r

Meera's POV

I was a crying mess, all the pain, all the emotion has just come up all at a same time, I was so messed up I didn't even know that where I'm actually.

You know god always don't give you the reason to live and many people don't even have any of the reasons but i do not many but I have...................

My brother and his cute little baby and the most sweetest bhabi. They are the only reason that iam alive till now if it's were not from them then I don't even know where would I be. 

In my whole 20 years of life I've only meet my bhai That to 1 time when he sneaked and come all the way to newyork that to 6 years ago for 1 day but on that single particular also we did so much fun and became alittle bit emotion also.

He asked me to go back with him at that time but I know except for him no one wants to see me there so, I lied to him about my studies how i need to complete it first.

but now besides from bhai 2 other people wants to meet me and I also wanted to meet them and all the other family members I also want to go back to my home-country but still I'm not ready to face them.

That's the reason I refuse Bhai when he asked me today to come back and i know that ruhi or other family members would never want me to come back so I accept when bhai said if they call me then I would come.

Thinking of it I started to cry a bit much and I don't even realize that there i someone behind me but as i notice a shadow I slowly turn around to look over but as i turn that person pulled me towards them and pushed me to the wall and kept me his hand on my mouth.

I happened so sudden that my brain can't even process what just happen. and besides that crying for a long time my head was panning so much that my voice is also not coming.

For a long time he just kept staring at me, I found it pretty strange but don't know why I am feeling scared with his coz his body-language and the way he is been staring at me just creeps me out.

For a good minutes he's been staring and once he realize what he's been doing he removed his hand from me and started to apologize, he kept saying sorry and why he did and all but I stay quit.

I stay quit because 

1) I don't like to talk

2) And to a stranger is a big no

3) That to with a person who just freek me out

4) crying so much makes my head hurts

So, without saying anything I left from there.

I know its a bit rude but I really didn't feel like to be there I just need to go home and get a nice sleep there.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

....

Next day

After the incident yesterday I just come home , change the clothes, put an oil on diya to light up my little temple on my house (which is a daily routing for me) and just went to sleep.

It's 6 in the morning when i wake up. since I haven't eaten anything yesterday night so that I make a quick breakfast for myself and put it on the oven to keep it warn and went to take a bath.

After taking bath the first thing i do is always puja because I feel inner peace doing and i believe that Somewhere i know That this gods have so much better plans for me in the future. 

After the puja I fast-fastly had my breakfast and went to the balcony to get the morning sun bath. I really love to do these things as they kept me motivate to live my life.

as am taking a sunbath my door bells rings (strange) I thought coz now body comes to my house early in the morning and the house made just came yesterday and has done all the work and won't be coming till next 2 days then who is it?

but still with a lots of things and thoughts running around my head I went to open my door maybe some neighbors .

As I open the door I was surprised because I was greeted my non other that the cutest little princess my niece Vamika.

"O my god " I could not believe that Is this real Is she really here I said and bent down to hug her.

I held her in a tight hug and place a little peck to all over her face. I was so involve with her that i didn't even realize that there are other people are also standing in front of us.

"aab sara pyar aapne niece par hi degi ya ham logo ko vi thora attention milega" I know this voice as I looked up.

"Bhai........" I was shocked to see him and quickly get up and hug him also.

I was hugging him and I saw someone on both side from him.

I slowly pulled away from him while looking both side of him. am surprise to see one of them and shocked to see the other one.

"Aab bhai milgaya tho bhabi ko kuch log bhul gaye" she said and i also pulled her in a hug.

"no bhabi ....... mujhe aapako dekh kar main kaaphee khush hua" I said hugging her and slowly pulled away from the hug.

"Its just that aap log idhar suddenly?" i said looking confuse.

"aab sare questions idhar hi ho ga ya fir hamlogo ko undher vi bulaigi huh?' Bhai said

"Nahi nahi kaise baat karte ho bhai please come inside" I said as i let them come inside.

As they come in I made them sit on the couch and bring water to them and a little hot chocolate to my little princess.

"bhai aab tho bataiye ki kaal hi to hamlogo ne phone par baat kithe tho aaj aap sab yeha ?" I asked still looking confused

"Ha chal guddu jaldi se aapna bag pack kar" bhai said getting up from the couch.

"ji??"

"ji kya ji mein ne kaha aapna bag pack kar hamari 4 hrs mein next flight hai jaldi kar" he started to rush me

"flight par kiski flight bhai, bhabi kuch to batai yeh " I am super confused now

"India ki flight aur ham tume lene aaye hai to go fast and pack your belongs" bhabi said like what?

"bhabi aap kya bool rahe ho ?" I need an explanation from them like what is happening.

"ok ruk mein tujhe batata hu" bhai start

"dekh tu ne kaal kaha ha tha na ki tu nahi aasakti par tu ne yeh vi kaha tha ki aahar ruhi ki sadi me khud ruhi tuje bulaye tu aaye gi kaha tha na" He asked and i nod my head as yes

"Tho dekh ruhi khud aaye hai tuje lene" he said and I looked behind him and that other person is non other than ruhi.....

Shocked

Hi guys namaste been a while right so as i said our kul puja just finished yesterday and my god there are so many people to attend I did feel like my head will be burst coz I really don't like lots of people and now I have to attend them is a hell of a task for me.

and that to for the puja we our family went to our village and its a nice feeling to go there after so many years but so much problem happened but all in good way It was nice.

But ya coming to the point These days are going to be super busy for me because Still I have exams coming and 2 days left And I might be not possible for me to update till  new year so please understand ok bye enjoy.  

  Jay shree krishna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
12.6K 600 37
"Ada Malhotra" I always thought that I will marry the one i love. But My life wanted something else for me that i didn't expected. "Amaan Singhania...
31.5K 1.6K 35
✧┈┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈❤┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈✧ This a fanfiction on most rumoured unofficially official most loved couple Shubsara This is imaginary love story of S...