October Boyfriend

By benandmirandalover

Miranda accidentally wishes for a boyfriend and Zara the sorceress makes it happen. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

527 33 7
By benandmirandalover

"Mmm," Miranda moaned biting her lip as her eyes fluttered open. She looked down to discover Ben under their covers. Miranda moved the covers to lay eyes on her boyfriend whose face was between her legs.

"Benjamin," she voiced lightly licking her lips again.

"Good morning," Ben whispered pausing to look at her.

"Good morning." She responded and moaned again once she felt a kiss to her clit. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I am leaving in two weeks and I haven't had enough of you...I am going to give you an orgasm every morning and night for the next two weeks." He spoke gruffly.

Miranda eye's widened but was delighted. "Is that okay with you?"

"More than okay," Miranda replied nodding her head.

"Alright then. This is how every morning shall start."

"Okay,"
"Oh my god." His girlfriend called out as she gripped his head tightly.

Miranda orgasmed twice before falling her previously arched body on the bed.

"I know I didn't need to say this but thank you," she expressed feeling extra good.

"No problem it's literally my treat. I'm already ready for tonight,"

"I'm going to be on call some nights," Miranda informed.

"I don't care, I'll come to you. I meant what I said. Every day and night."

"I like a man of his word." She teased.

The two got dressed for work and walked inside hand and hand.

"Okay, I got an attendings meeting I will see you later," Ben spoke.

"I'll see you later, Ben Warren."

Miranda did her rounds and she had a permanent smile on her face. She heard her residents and their interns commenting about how abnormally happy she was but she didn't care. She was so so happy and well-relaxed. Inside and out.

"How was your weekend?" Callie asked as she bit into her chicken caesar wrap.

"It was completely wonderful. I mean fantastic. So we had sex the first night of being there and literally just about all day every day for the rest of the weekend."

"Bailey!" Callie shrieked.

"I know. It was the best experience of my life. I mean of course we did other things but we just couldn't stop. The sex is unbelievable, it's passionate, sensual, beautiful, intense, breathtaking, and sweet."

"Dam. I was going to mention the glow you have but I can see why."
Miranda nodded her head.
"He woke me up this morning with his face between my legs," she blushed.

"Ohhh you are so dam lucky," Callie replied wiggling her eyebrows.

"He promised me an orgasm twice a day. So I'm already anticipating tonight." Miranda giggled crossing her fingers.

"What about Tuck?"

"Tuck comes home tomorrow evening, so we still have tonight and morning to ourselves. But after that, we will be quieter,"

"I'm really happy for you, Bailey,"

Miranda smiled. "Thanks for going into that store."

"It was fate,"

"Hey Ben I'm home," Miranda announced. She had to work later than she thought. Ben brought her dinner before he went home. Sometimes she was envious of the hours anesthesiologists received. They could be home by 6 if they weren't on call.

"Hey," Ben smiled meeting her at the door. He helped her out of her jacket before lightly pushing her against the front door. Miranda looked up at him through her lashes and bit her lip.

Ben lifted her and placed her thighs on his waist before pressing her into the door.

He reached for her shirt and pulled it up. Miranda moved her hands from around his neck so it could come off. She grabbed his hand to place it on her clothed breast. Ben groaned as he felt the weight of it within his hand. He squeezed and ran his thumb against her budding nipple covered by her bra. A shot of electricity coursed through her nerves and down to her toes. She moaned from the contact.

Ben didn't waste any time pulling her bra down to reveal her breasts. He would never understand why the air always rushed out of his lungs at the sight of her naked. Her breasts were just so full and round. Her nipples were dark and begging for his attention. Leaning down, he brushed his lips against the tight bud, drawing a sigh from her mouth. He slipped his tongue out to lazily trace circles around the nipple, and when she least expected it, he sucked it into his mouth.

“Oh Ben,” she moaned, holding his head to her breast as he suckled and licked.

His mouth was sinful as he kissed his way to the other breast to inflict the same sensations. She threw her head back as the tingles coursed through her body. Every lick and suckle, an ache between her legs grew.

Ben eased Miranda down so she could come out of her pants and he could remove his own before he lifted her back up and placed her in the same position as before. It didn't take long before his body was meeting hers over and over again.

Miranda's inner walls pulsed and she was tightening against his member. He buried his face against her neck as his release grew closer. He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, but he wanted to get her there first. He hiked her legs up around his hips to penetrate her deeper and the sound of their skin slapping together mesmerized him. He grabbed her waist to hold her steady as he pounded deep inside of her, his eyes practically rolling to the back of his head from how amazing it felt. Miranda moaned out her pleasure in his ear, her breasts bouncing with each thrust he gave. She was gorgeous, she was everything, she was his.

With that final thought, his release invaded as he spilled himself deep within her and he continued to thrust into her body. The release was what he waited on all day as his vision clouded a bit and a tingle twisted up his spine and around his balls. Everything felt tight until he began to unravel. Miranda's forehead was against his as she breathed hard with her eyes closed. Her body still humming. How could she ever go without this again?

"A bath?" Ben questioned.

"Mmm-hmm," Miranda sounded.

Miranda laid her back against Ben's chest as he took the lathered loofah and rubbed it across her neck. The warm water made her feel even more relaxed. She was already halfway asleep. The two orgasms today and this bath had her body on cloud nine. Ben made her feel good inside and out.

"Bend forward a little," he instructed softly. Miranda did as told and sighed contently as Ben now washed her back.

Ben spent his time drying her off before lotioning her down. He knew he was made to do exactly this and even if he was a real man, he couldn't fathom not doing exactly this. Any real man should want to do this for her. He wished he could be a real man and did not have to leave in 13 days.

Miranda watched as Ben dressed her before sitting on the bed and grabbing her foot. He massaged them both and hummed lightly until she was lulled into a deep sleep.

Sliding into bed after her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled into her neck. Next, he was soundly asleep.

The very next morning Miranda woke up the exact same way. "Fuck, Benjamin," Miranda groaned gripping his head.

She yelped and raised her head to see Ben's face buried against her mound, licking and sucking, making her limbs shake, and thrusting his fingers in and out of her. She was going to lose it. That was the sexiest, most seductive thing to see and wake up to. She didn't care how many times it happened, she still had a pool of wetness between her legs, and pleasure filled her to her very bones. Ben picked up his thrusting and the tingling started to build higher and higher. He started moving his tongue faster and faster against her, making the pressure build and build. The two sensations together were overwhelming and felt amazing. Her hands gripped his head holding him close. There was something so erotic watching him devour her center and massage her button of nerves with his tongue.

When his eyes shot up to meet hers, the string snapped, and she screamed as she came apart against his face and on his hand. He milked every last drop of her release out, making it last forever. She felt as if she was drifting high above the clouds as the electricity pumped its way through her veins and all over her body. When she came back down, she was a trembling mess. Only then did he take his mouth from her and slip his fingers from her core.

"Good morning," Ben smiled licking his lips before licking his fingers.

"Good morning handsome, come here." Miranda urged using her pointer finger. Ben crawled over her body and kissed her lips. Miranda threw her leg over his waist letting him know what she truly wanted.

Ben got dressed for work and looked over as Miranda put her clothes on. He smiled at her for no reason. She was just ridiculously beautiful.

"So what time will Tuck come home?"

"When I get off, Tucker is dropping him off at the daycare this morning." Miranda smiled.

"I'm excited to meet him. Maybe we should take him to play games and eat pizza or something."

"I'm sure he would love that."

Ben finished up his surgery and handed his chart to Ivy.

"Hey, Ben,"

"Dr. Warren is fine," Ben replied and looked down as she grabbed his hand and rubbed it.

He moved her hand and looked at her strangely. He could read the woman's lust and it was strange receiving it from anyone other than Miranda.

"I know you said no to my date offer but what about a sex date," she asked.

"I told you before that I am with Miranda," Ben replied.

"I just want one night,"

Miranda rolled her eyes and bawled her fist up telling herself to relax but she couldn't. Ben didn't have to turn around to know Miranda was behind him. He could read the anger.

"I'm going to tell you this and say this one time only," Miranda gritted walking to stand in front of the nurses station. "Leave my boyfriend the hell alone,"

"Let's go, Benjamin," she ordered walking away with her arms crossed.

Miranda walked to the on-call room and slammed the door before Ben could get inside. He sighed and opened the door.

"Miranda calm down,"

"Don't tell me to calm down. I'm fine," she snapped.

"Baby I can read you, you know that,"

"You're gonna SEE me slap that bitch the next time she tries me," she returned blowing out a breath.

"I'm sure she won't try you again," Ben responded pulling her into his arms.

"Who do she think she is? She knows you're my man and yet.... she...ohhh I could have punched her." She fumed.

Ben leaned down and kissed her lips. "Mmm," I don't want to kiss right now," she tried to get out as he kept kissing her despite.

He picked her up and laid her on the bed in the on-call room. "I'm angry, not horny," she mumbled.

"I'm trying to turn this anger into something else." He chuckled kissing her neck. Miranda leaned over for his lips to touch her spot.

"What are you doing?"

"I figured since Tuck would be home tonight. We could use the time now,"

Miranda pouted and looked up at him. "Come on baby don't be angry at me,"

"I'm not angry at you. She-

"She is irrelevant and does not matter. What matters is you and me. I only want to do this with you. Taste, sex, kiss, smell...just you."

"I know that," she whined.

"Then act like you know,"

Miranda rolled her eyes. "Then hurry up and take my mind off of it."

Ben smiled and kissed her lips again before pulling her shirt up.

After calming Miranda down and going two rounds the two walked hand and hand down to the daycare. Miranda stood at the door and looked around.

"Mommy!" Tuck cheered.

"Hi baby," Miranda chimed getting eye level with him and pulling him into a hug.

Miranda stood eventually and smiled at Ben.

"Tuck, this is mommy's very special friend Ben, can you say hi?"

"Hi, Ben,"

"Hey, little man," Ben greeted with a smile placing his hand out for a hi-five.
"Ben is taking us to get pizza and play games. Does that sound good?"

"Yes," he cheered as they walked off with her holding his hand.

"You have a beautiful son. He looks just like you."

"Really everyone says Tucker,"

"I see so much of you. He's really precious...if I was a real man, I would have wanted that with you." Ben spoke softly.

Miranda's eyes widened as she paused in her steps and looked at him. "Don't say you're not a real man. You're more real than most men on this planet."

"I'm a man who can't stay forever or have kids," he huffed.

"Benjamin, sadly no one can stay forever and everyone can't have kids...you can really look that up." She replied actually hurt that his feelings were hurt. She didn't want him to go and later down the line, she wouldn't have minded a baby with him. Which scared the hell out of her. She didn't think she ever wanted any more kids.

"Why are you scared?" Ben asked reading her.

"For what the future holds."

"I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Don't be, it's our reality."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.1K 22
*Heavily requested* When Mafia Boss, Benjamin gets shot in the hospital parking lot, he meets the most infuriating, yet beautiful woman he has a eve...
12.5K 173 5
Miranda has a steamy Bucket list that Ben helps her fulfill.
10.7K 673 22
Ben and Miranda have messed up past and current situations, they come together after Ben bought her on what should have been a routine sale.
20.5K 691 13
Long time friends Ben and Miranda decide to have a child together without becoming a couple. After becoming involve with each other they secretly ha...