Extra ordinary

By idonthaveanamealrt

An incredibly ordinary looking girl with an incredibly ordinary personally somehow ended up in Inso's law and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

323 17 4
By idonthaveanamealrt

'Oh and here we go again,

destroy myself to keep a friend,

hiding away, cuz I was afraid you'd say no,

I wonder if I cross your mind,

half as much as you do mine,

if I tell you the truth, what will I lose I don't know,

I wish, I sent you that drunk text at mid-night,

I was just scared it would ruin our friendship,

but I really meant it,

I wonder how you would reply.'

'damn. Why is he sleeping to such a sad song.' you thought to yourself as you read the lyrics on chunyoung phone over his shoulder.

"Soo Ah can you come to the cafeteria with me for a second, I want to buy some juice but I don't want to go alone." Ju In invited.

"Coming~" you replied and headed over.

The friend group was pretty stiff today and you just could not figure out why. 'What is happening in the plot that I don't know about?'

"Ju In are you good?" you asked him.

"Huh? oh yeah I'm fine Soo Ah-." He stopped himself and went back into his thoughts.

"Ok. Stop. What is going on?" you exclaimed as you stopped and stood infront of him.

Crossing your arms, you put forth your best scary face in hopes of breaking him. And break he did because he kept looking everywhere but you.

You grabbed his face and turned him to face you. He closed his eyes shut tight as if embracing for impact. 'what is he hiding from me?' you lifted one eyebrow while examining his perfect features. 'He looks like a kid who knows he's in trouble.'

Finally, he couldn't hold his breath anymore and grabbed your hand off his face.

"Okay okay. I'll tell you. Just not right now. I'll tell you after school today."

"So there WAS something going on. Is that why everybody's been acting so weird?" you talked to yourself.

'Especially Dan I. That girl sucks at lying.'

You suddenly remembered the day's morning when Dan I was acting like a robot and being all creepy.

In the middle of your thinking, Ju In grabbed your shoulders and turned you around. Pushing you forward a little, he exclaimed,

"Lets forget about that for now and go grab some juice!"

.

The school day has finally ended and the science projects has been turned in. It was hard to present your groupmates were so rigid. Usually they were really good under pressure. You thought they'd eat you up but it turned out to be weird. Of course nobody was paying attention to the material, they just watched in awe at the beautiful main characters talking. Even the teacher. Needless to say, you got a good score.

As everyone packed up and left, you and your friends lingered to the rooftop to talk.

"Alright to be honest you're all freaking me out. Is this some kind of plot to throw me off the roof or something? What is going on in here?"

"Wha- no we're not throwing you off the building. Not with the cameras anyway." Ji Ho shook his head jokingly which, admittedly, lightened your tension a little.

"We need to tell you something Soo Ah." Yeo-ryeong stated hesitently.

"Try not to freak out." Dan I added.

You crossed your arms as the wind blew lightly at your hair making it sway. You silently braced for whatever they had to tell you.

"You have a stalker." Eun Hyung ripped the band-aid.

Everyone watched your eyes as you stood silently and blinked.

"a- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" you bursted out laughing catching everyone off guard.

"WHAT???" you questioned the utter ridiculousness of the situation in between your laughter.

"Oh my god! That's funny as helll!!" you dragged out as you held your stomach with one hand and slapping your knee with the other.

"Bro we're serious. What is with this reaction??" Ji Ho commented as your laughter died down.

Wiping a tear away, you let out your last laugh.

"The whole day, all of you were being so weirdd. And it's because I have a stalker?? HAHAA!"

After calming down, you went back with them to Ji Ho's place to watch the footage and come up with a solution.

"wow.....that was a good move. I would've never known he was there." you exclaimed as you watched the tape with them.

"You are the weirdest person I've ever met." Ji Ho shook his head.

"Hey let me enjoy some real life karate." you glared as you grabbed the snacks on the table.

"What's wrong with you? How many screws do you have left?" He remarked giving you a flick on the head.

"Hey don't hit her!" Yeo-ryeong slapped Ji Ho on the shoulder.

"Ok anyway. We need to figure out a solution for this." Eun Hyung interjected.

The group of friends got to planning to catch the criminal. A lot of ideas were thrown out into the air, and a lot of snack were eaten.

Finally, they were able to come up with a plan. It was simple really. Someone will be on the computer watching for the stalker. The person on the computer will direct everybody on where to go how far behind to follow. Finally, everybody will make a group effort to jump at and attack the felon and put him to justice! Perfect.

'This is so cliche' you thought to yourself as you walked home trying to act normal. 'why am I moving so weird?? did I forget how to walk?' you thought to yourself as you chanted 'left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot.'

You hear Ju In on your earbud say "I see him. He's wearing a black hoodie, has a mask on, short. 10:30 o'clock to the left."

'.. what's with the military language..' you questioned in your head at how unserious the situation is.

In one swift motion, everybody had the poor guy sourrounded. Obviously caught off guard, he tried to flight, but with nowhere to go, he tried to fight. Unfortunately for him, it took Ji Ho's whole left arm to take him down.

"Ah!" exclaimed a very feminine voice under the mask.

Everybody went "???"

Eun Hyung pulled off the mask and "Oh my god??" you exclaimed as you joined the circle. "YOU??"

The girl from chapter 2 was stalking you all this time for who knows what. She looked up and cursed under her breath.

"You were stalking me? Are you seriously still mad at me??" now they were looking at you, trying to figure out what you did to this girl on the floor. She got up and dusted herself off.

"Are you kidding?! How dare you ask me that when you know damn well I would never forgive you for encouraging me to confess my feelings when I wasn't ready."

"ugh" you rolled your eyes. You put one leg out and both hands on your hips as you announced "I'm sorry okay? If I knew you were this crazy I would have never thought you and Ju In could make a cute couple."

She didn't say anything back to that because before she could, Yeo-ryeong questioned "What were you trying to do?"

The mood became serious as she looked away poking her cheek with her tongue. "Nothing."

"HUH? stop lying! you were going stab me and sell me to a brothel weren't you?"

"Wha-?? what are you talking about?? What is wrong with you??" she defended confused by the accusations.

"No kidding." Ji Ho added agreeing with her.

"I was just going to kick you and run." She huffed.

"You are so petty I swear. I'll buy you a drink and we can call it even ok?"

She stared at you for a while before sighing. "I want steak instead."

"Bro." you gave an annoyed face. "Fine." and you shook hands.

_____________________

So...😗😗. I'm back. On break again. Today was my last exam yalll. It's 4 am where I live I'm going to bed 😭 good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 330 43
Celestial thinks she's going to get to live a normal life, but what she doesn't know is she's far from normal. Celestials world gets flipped upside d...
1.2K 87 31
Being forced by his parents to get good grades at school and kept locked up at home while other kids hung out with their friends, Beomgyu decides he'...
26K 1.2K 26
ใ€Œ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ ใ€after jiwoo's online friend changes her number, she sends random texts about her life in hopes that her friend sees them somed...
305K 8.6K 49
When Kim So Eun finds herself in an arranged marriage, she flees to Korea with her best friend to hide. She finds out she'll be living next to the ob...