Drivers Force- [C.L]

By urgenerichuman

Stella Morris is a f1 fan. MASSIVE FAN. She works with her mum, a f1 journalist, as a photographer. Charles L... More

Characters
1) The problem
2)Entry
3) Mother
4) Stay
5)Quali part 1
Author Note
6)Quali part 2
7)Reporters
8)The Car
9) Party
10)The Aftermath
11) Time
12) Silverstone
13) Podium
14) Feelings
15) Instagram
16) Full Of Drivers
17) Out To The World
18) Books
19) The Date/Friendly Dinner
20)A jet
21) Plane Journey
22) 🇭🇺GP part 1
23) 🇭🇺GP part 2
24) 🇭🇺 GP part 3
25) Hurt
26) Awake
28) Monaco
29) Cooking
30) Abigail
31) Instagram 2
32) Paddle
Authors Note

27) Panic

318 11 0
By urgenerichuman

Stella POV

They are all around me. My friends who I love with all my heart.

"So dehydration, huh?" Lando says

"Yeah, I drank a lot of coffee which apparently dehydrates you more. Found something out"

"That's why you drink water and not just coffee" Logan says

"So when are you getting discharged?"Lance asks

"Tomorrow morning" Charles says for me. I had no clue. I was trying not to freak out with the needle right next to my arm when the doctor told me.

"So what's going to happen now?"

"Well I'm going to stay here overnight then I have no idea"

"Well me and Charles had a plan"

"What is it?"

"Well while I go to Spain you could go with Charles and stay with him for a bit."

"I don't want to bother him"

"You won't be bothering me Stel. I want to make sure you're okay."

"You sure?"

"Of course" he places a kiss on my head. My cheeks flush red. Oscar looks at me. We lock eyes. He knows. A little grin appears slowly. I give him a death stare. We need to have a talk.

Then the doctor walks in. "That's a lot of people"

"Yeah sorry, I have a lot of friends. Guys make a path"

"Maybe we should go," Zhou says

"Oh. Thank you all for coming though. I'll be up tomorrow and be ready for the next race"

"Okay, but I need a hug," Alex says shuffling his way to me

"Oh we all do"

Everyone forms a queue.
Alex hugs me.
Then Valtteri hugs me.
Then Nico hugs me and wishes me well
Then Kevin hugs me.
Then Pierre and Yuki both hug me at the same time.
Then Nyck.
Then Lando.
Then Fernando.
With Lance following.
Then Logan.
Then Zhou.
Then Esteban.
With Max following.
Then George and Lewis.
With Sergio following.
And last Oscar.

"I might go Estrella. I don't want the reporters to realise I'm not in Spain yet"

"Carlos that is understandable."

"Thank you" He walks up to me and hugs me and kisses me on the temple. My cheeks flush a little. Oscar looks at me again.

"Charles" He speaks up "Do you still have your hotel room?"

"Yeah I do"

"I checked out this morning so I was thinking I could stay with Stella tonight and you could get a proper night's sleep" Oscar looks at me. He wants to talk.

"It's fine I'll stay" Charles broke my thoughts.

"Charles, I know you want to stay but please for me. You deserve a good rest. I just need you here tomorrow to sign the form." Oscar and I both had the same idea

"If it's for you then fine. I'll stay at the hotel. Should I get your stuff tonight so we can leave tomorrow?"

"Yeah. My keycard is.."

"It's fine I'll get another one"

"Okay. The code to the safe is my birthday. Day and month"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." He hugs me from the side and lays his head on mine. "Call me if you need anything" he whispers in my ear.

Everyone besides Oscar leaves. He grabs a chair and sits close to me. I look over at the doctor

"So Stella, you're all good but we just want you to stay in case anything happens during the night. Also, someone from your group came up to nurse Julia and explained the cut so we don't need to check anything as it's already healing."

"Thank you so much, doctor." He left

"Right onto business, tell me EVERYTHING"

Me and Oscar talked until late in the evening and after both decided to sleep. Oscar is very kind and sweet. We might be very good friends one day.

————————————
It's the morning and Charles already arrived to sign the form. It's strange all these years I should've been going to the hospital yet I haven't.

By the time I was awake Oscar and Charles were having a chat on the sofa. "Morning Stella" Oscar says all bright.

"Clearly you're a morning person" I say all grumpy. I hate the mornings. I always prefer sunsets to sunrises because I love the night. The stars in the sky, the light the moon reflects and a quiet city.

"I have your stuff in my room. You can go and change and take a shower if you want but we have to be in the jet by 4."

"It's 9:30"

"Charles, have you signed the forms?"

"No, but I'll go do that. Thanks Oscar"

"No problem" He waits until Charles leaves "You're going to Monaco with Charles!! He's never done that for any of us. I think he likes you."

"He doesn't like me, Oscar. Maybe I should just forget."

"You'll realise later"

"Now I have to go back into a metal cylinder"

"You'll be fine. You're with Charles. If you need to talk just text me alright?" I nod in response.

After Charles signed the form and the nurses took everything off me, I got into my clothes and said goodbye to Oscar and off we went into the sky.

We went into the jet and nerves kicked in. My legs were like jelly and my heart was racing. I sat down and did the same as last time. The belt was so tight I couldn't move. We rose in the air and Charles was moving around but I was just on my phone minding my business.

Then over the intercom, the pilot said "Seatbelts in guys there's going to be a little turbulence"

My stomach sank. My heart beating faster. My hands shaking. Why did it feel small in here? Why was it hard to breathe? Why was I struggling to breathe?

Charles sat behind me as it was the closest seat to him. "You okay Stel?

"Mhm" I couldn't say anything else.

"Stel?" I didn't answer. He had made his way to me and sat in front of me. At this point, I was pushing every piece of clothing away from my neck.

"Stella you okay?"

"I... I... Can't... Br...eathe"

"Hey Hey look at me. You're having a panic attack it's fine. 5 things you can see"

"You, m.. m..." He nods knowing I'm struggling "My sh... shoes, the... the.... the seat, a cu..cup and the cl.. cl.. clouds"

"Good. Now 4 thinks you can touch" he says after placing his hand on my knee.

"My cl...cloth...es, your ha... ha... hand, the.. the... fl...oor, a..and the arm re..st"

"You're doing great Okay. Now three things you love"

"My fff..father, for...mula o.. one and pho.. photo... photography"

"2 things you want to forget"

"My mo...mother and my ex"

"One thing you never want to forget"

"My friends" this was easier to say than before.

"Are you feeling better?" I nod in reply. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Ch...Charlie"

————————————————————————
1156 words

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope you had a wonderful New Year celebration. This is your Christmas present and New Year's treat so enjoy.

Can't wait to carry on writing this year.

Have a wonderful 2024

-Author N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resist By maeve-w

Fanfiction

14.5K 237 12
Having just joined the great adventure that is Formula 1, Ashley Smith will give everything to make her brother proud of her. A great Formula 2 drive...
689K 10K 54
'And there's no way that I'll end up being with you but friends don't look at friends that way'. In which Noelle wonders if this boy will be worth wa...
54.3K 1.5K 33
Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Fears, familys and careers They were rivals then became best friends. What happens next? Mature story: Contains ero...
54.9K 1K 21
He is one of the best racers in Formula 1. She is a widow from Northamptonshire. Victoria has a lot of emotional baggage brought about by her past. ...