My Lady | Kay Flock

By fatbitchesinamansion

It's something I can't explain just the things that you do More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author Note
47
48
49
50

31

9.4K 270 86
By fatbitchesinamansion

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Ariana had her hair up in rollers as she waa trying to go for a curlier look. With her feeling better, Giselle thought it would be a good idea for her to go out with a few friends to get her back in the mood.

Kay had no idea where they were going only that she'd be going out which bothered him but he just wanted to see supportive at the moment. He sat at the edge of her bed, watching her get ready.

"The black or the white one?" She asked, holding up a two piece black set or a mesh white dress. She had only a matching velvet red bra and panties set, which Kay had his attention more on.

"The white one." He mumbled, his eyes lit up as she turned around, taking note of every curve she had. She slid on the white dress, looking at herself in the mirror. The both of their eyes met through the mirror making the same butterflies erupt in her stomach again.

"You look good." She heard him mumble lowly. His voice was dry and raspy.

She avoided eye contact with Kevin as he stared at her with a smirk. She tied the strings attracted to her dress, pretending that he wasn't staring her down right now.

"You not gon say thank you?" He sucked his teeth.

"I'm sorry I'm just nervous." She exhaled, feeling a weight get lifted off her chest.

"Nervous? To go out? Why?" He stood up, walking behind her.

"I don't know. My scars. I tried to cover it up with makeup but I don't know. I just don't want anybody to point them out."

He smacked his lips, looking at the girl who was staring at herself in disgust in the mirror. "Ma you look beautiful. I don't even see your scars anymore." He kissed her nose. "Stop saying shit like that."

"I know but-"

"Nah just stop. You mad sexy. I wish you knew that about yourself Ari." He said looking at her through the mirror. She forced a smile, thankful for his words.

"Thank you. It means a lot." She said truthfully. She got up to find her necklace on her nightstand.

"You look mad good." He said slapping her ass as she walked passed. He followed her to the edge of the bed as she closed the draw of her nightstand and bent her over.

"Kay no! Giselle going to be here any minute now." She spoke as her back arched.

"Lemme just eat it real quick then."

"No we know how to shit going to end."

"Bro cmon." Kay said sucking on her neck. "5 minutes. Hurry up before Kimora get out the shower."

"Fine." was all Kay needed to hear slip out of her mouth before he lifted her dress up, he pulled down her lace panties and began attaching his tongue to her warm core.

It didn't take much time for him to throw her legs over his shoulders, having her anklet rest right over him. His teeth grazed over the inside of her thighs, kissing them slowly as his mouth trailed back to her core. She quickly got goosebumps feeling the warm hair in such a sensitive area.

A low moan slipped out of her mouth as he flicked his tongue against her. He took his time knowing how impatient she was and how it was driving her crazy inside. He looked up seeing her bottom lip was sucked in.

"I said to make it quick Kevin." She barely made out as Kay rubbed her insides.

"Your pussy so pretty." He said sending vibrations up her body. His tongues made circles around her clit as his used his other hand to push his middle finger inside of her. Her hands went over the braids on his head, pushing his head towards her body.

"Fuck Kay." She breathed quietly. He flicked his tongues in directions that she couldn't make out, but he was tracing his name on her. He was territorial, all he wanted was her and all he cared about at the moment was her satisfaction.

"You taste good mama." He mumbled against her, swallowing her juices. Hearing her moans made him slurp and suck harder on her. Sliding his finger in and out of her while having his tongue go up and down her folds made her body shiver. He could tell she was reaching her high but he wanted to make sure she got the most of this moment. He knew he was in love when he got hard off pleasuring somebody else, he hardly ever had that happen to him.

She patted his head softly repeatedly. "I'm about to cum." She said. He refused to push his head back, pulling her hips closer to him. Feeling her stomach go down significantly, her fluids poured all into his mouth. Using his tongue he made sure he licked up every part of it.

The loud sound of the door bell going off caused Ariana to push him off of her. He pulled her by her legs, giving her pussy a kiss and raising his head to give her a peck on her lips before he got up off the bed.

"You lucky I got respect word too I'll fuck you right now and we both will be staying home tonight."

"Can you get the door please? I need to clean myself up." She said shyly. He got amused from the lack of eye contact he was giving her. He wanted every part of her and he wanted her bad.

"I gotchu." He said pulling his sweats up before walking out of the room.

He opened the door seeing it was Giselle and two more other females. He hesitated to step to the side to let them in, but ended up doing it anyways.

"Oh Hi Kay Kay." She said.

"Wassup Giselle. Ari going to be out in a few." He said.

"Alright. Thank you." She politely said as she walked in and sat on the couch. He raised an eyebrow at the two females who walked in and didn't say anything to him. A small greeting would've been nice.

"Why you got on lip gloss?" Giselle laughed. Kay smacked his lips wiping Ari's juices off of his mouth, then licking his lips.

"Lemme go get Ariana for y'all." He said not feeling the need to explain himself. He walked back into her room seeing she was in a whole different outfit.

"Giselle here with some bitches."

"Some bitches?" Ariana questioned, slipping on a new pair of panties. "Oh Jewels and Mariah must be with her."

"Who?"

"They're just old friends of mine. They were at Kimora's birthday party. You don't remember them?"

"Nah I was too busy dealing with you. Besides why they so rude? Act like they can't say hi when they come into someone house."

"Oh? This your house now Kay?"

"I be here more then my own crib, so yeah. I pay rent too baby girl." He pressed his lips on her forehead as she scoffed and laughed. "Yellow look good on you." He complimented her, something he found himself doing all the time.

"Thank you." She planted a kiss on his lips. "Walk me out." She said taking his hand and walking him out to the living room. She let go of his hand to give her friends hugs as Kay stood there watching them with a mug on his face.

"You ready to go?" Giselle asked. She nodded and turned to Kay.

"Have fun." He bit on his lip, watching her pick up her purse. He stuck his hand in his pocket, sliding off the rubber band on the stack of money he pulled out.

"I don't need money." She said while she appreciated it, lately she hasn't been using her own money and it wasn't under her own will. Kay paid for everything and reimbursed her for everything even if she didn't want to take it he'd find a way.

"I don't care just take it." He said stuffing her purse with a stack of hundred dollar bills. "Don't let nobody rob your ass."

She didn't bother protesting because she knew he'd make sure he'd leave the house with money in her purse regardless. The two kissed before he watched her walk out of the door. Seconds after he locked the door, he pulled out his phone and dialed Setty's number.

"Yo? Yeah she just left, you outside?" He said.

"Yeah. I'm out back. I didn't want her to see us." Setty said.

"Say that. I'm about to come downstairs." He hung up quickly. He basically rushed downstairs, going through the back door to get into Setty's car.

"Nigga you're crazy." Setty laughed. Kay cheesed and stretched in the car.

"I'm not. I just need to know where she going."

"You couldn't have just asked her?" Yagi said.

"Nah. I can't look like I'm insecure or some shit."

"Where the baby?" Mhady asked.

"Dougie got her."

"You let Dougie watch her? Yeah you crazier than I thought." Jo laughed.

Kay didn't care that he was crazy, he would embrace it. He did irrational things because he felt like he thoughts things out too much when it came to Ariana. He constantly thought she was with a nigga or a nigga was in her face and it bothered him. He let his friends make jokes out of the situation the whole ride to the club.

Once he felt the car come to the stop, he threw his hoodie up and waiting for his friends so he could come in with them as a group. He spotted Ariana across the room with her friends with a bottle in her hands.

"Nah she on some thot shit." Kay mumbled to himself about to approach her but his brother pulled him back.

"Chill she didn't even do nothing yet." Jo said.

"Yet? Stop playing with me." He smacked his lips and walked off to sit next to the bar to get a closer view of her. Watching her sway her hips with her friends, he sat back on the chair analyzing her every move.

"Fuck, she look mad good right now." He mumbled to himself, glad his friends couldn't hear him due to the loud music.

"You got papers?" Mhady asked him, blocking his view.

"Nah nigga, move." He pushed him to the side lightly, looking around. He got frustrated when he no longer found her in her regular section.

"Yo where the fuck she go?" He snapped his head over to Setty who was occupied with a female. He grew frustrated as he realized Setty didn't hear him over the loud music, he walked off frantically trying to find Ariana. Thoughts of another man taking her home roamed in his head as he started to look like a crazy person, pushing people around to look for her.

"You think you slick?" A familiar voice was heard making him stop dead in his tracks. He turned around and put on a confused look on his face as his eyes met with his baby mama.

"Watchu mean?" He licked his lips, feeling a sense of panic.

"Boy don't act like you don't know what's going on." She smirked at him.

"I don't." He argued but she could see through his lies.

"I seen you walk in with your hoodie on and all. If you wanted to come with me you could've asked." She shrugged.

"It's just a coincidence. Real shit."

"Oh so you go to the club with sweats all the time?"

Kay kept quiet due to him feeling embarrassed. His face read all of that on his face which made Ariana feel bad even though she was just joking around with him.

"Yeah I came here to make sure you were good. Now what?" Kay said snaking his arms around her waist.

"I just wanted you to admit it. Thank you. I appreciate it." She smirked. She enjoyed being important to somebody's life enough for them to spy on her.

"You ready to go?"

"No I just got here. You ready to go?"

"I'm leaving when you leaving." He said. Kay took her by her arm and pulled her through the crowd, and closed a door behind them. It was a private room, where people would usually hook up which left Ariana confused.

He sat on the chair that was in the room and patted his lap. "Why you looking all scared? Just sit. I don't bite."

She fit perfectly onto his lap. He rubbed her thigh as they stared at each other. The loud music vibrated through the walls of the room. "I thought you didn't like going to parties and shit?"

"I was 17 when I said that. I still don't really like it, I just like dressing up." She said laying her head on his chest. She in faced hated loud gatherings, but being here with Kay made her feel ten times better.

"You don't think we need to have that conversation?" Kay said. "We doing all this relationship shit but not in a relationship."

She let out a sigh. "Right here, right now?"

"Yeah. I'm falling for you faster than I thought I would."

"Me too. I don't know I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"I think one day you'll get tired or bored with me and cheat."

"I know you think I'll fuck up again but it's no getting bored with you. You the only girl who can bring that other side of me out. At first I really didn't care about a female or having a girlfriend, none of that, but you make me enjoy being in love with someone. I just want you to be my girl."

Ariana sighed heavily at his comment. "I gave my all into you last time that I forgot about myself. When you needed something, I was always there and I completely forgot about my own needs, so when we broke up I was hurt and had to pick up all the piece by myself. I don't wanna go through that again especially now that we have a child. She comes first, then me, then it'll be you. Okay?"

He nodded quickly. "I gotchu. My fault you felt that way. I don't like when you sad and shit. I'm going to change for you."

"Don't get me wrong though, I see the change. I really do and I'm starting to trust you so please don't fuck it up."

"I promise. I won't. You my whole world baby girl. Enough with the talking though, just let my actions prove it." He said holding her hand, leaving three small kisses on it.

"Okay." She said lowly, he barely even heard her. Without thinking she pulled him into a passionate kiss, his hands gripped her waist almost immediately. She sucked on his lip briefly before he pulled away.

"You drunk?" He wondered due to the boldness of her actions. She giggled lowly and pulled herself back.

"No. I barely drunk. This is all me." She said, feeling him harden under her.

Ariana got up and went over to locked the door making Kevin raise an eyebrow at her. "What you doing?"

"Shh, stand up." She demanded. He did what was told although he hated being told what to do. She pulled down his pants along with his boxers, revealing himself. He was aroused, taking note of how swollen he was and the pre cum present at his tip. She got on her knees and brought it upon herself to put his whole length into her mouth.

Kay's eyelids fluttered at the sensation and quickly snatched her hair up as he closed his eyes. He felt like she had in her palms but he didn't mind at this moment. She rarely showed her bold side but he thought it was attractive. To him, oral sex meant nothing but watching her passionately please him meant everything to him. He took control and used his grip on her hair to pound himself into her mouth repeatedly at a constant force.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath, he looked down seeing she was already looking at him. His muscles tensed up as his tip touched the back of her throat. He was face fucking her at this point and made sure to be careful as he was still being aggressive with her. He was balls deep down her throat, tears came upon her eyes as she was struggling for air.

He forced her head up for eye contact, pausing his strokes. "You look good with my dick down your throat." He wiped the slob from the corner of her mouth.

"Open your mouth." He said cupping her chin. She stuck her tongue out, letting him slap his tongue against it following with him releasing his fluids into her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.7K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."
85.7K 1.7K 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs. ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴʏᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ...
293K 10.2K 40
i can be what you need, maybe more, everything.
48.1K 1.1K 23
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two long distance best friends are in love with each other "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 �...