The freedom of love//Roronoa...

By Zorosbandana

In wich Aurelia Davis, a princess runs away from her castle. She didn't know how many dangers were waiting fo... More

Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
A/N important
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one/ last chapter
Bonus chapter
A/N

Chapter eighteen

682 18 8
By Zorosbandana

╭┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈◦☽۵ღ❀⋆✶✾

✾☽۵ღ❀⋆✶◦┈┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┈┈┈╯

I'm currently sitting next to Zoro, quietly. I don't know what I should say. The boys went away a few minutes ago. I just wanted start talking but then I hear a noise."What the hell..?"I ask quietly and got up. I go to the door but the next thing I feel was something in my face. I fall to the ground and the last thing I hear was someone saying sorry...

❰❀🦋✿ . ✦

I wake up from footsteps. What the hell happened? I slowly open my eyes and got up. Then I see Luffy who runs to me hugging me. He was all wet. "Luffy.., what happened?"I ask him and I saw how the expression changed from all of them. "Nami is in Arlong's crew. She is gone." Usopp says and I nod. "What?!"I say realizing what he just said."Where's the map?"I ask." Nami got it." Usopp answers and I nod. Wow, that's pretty much. "Is everything okay? What happened here?"Sanji asks then. I shake my head." I heard a noise, got up and wanted to look what it was. The last thing I felt was pain in my face."I explain.

"You have bruises on your cheek." Luffy says."Oh.."I say. "Sanji, I don't know what was going on in there. But I think you should go to the baratie. Not that I don't want you here..Y'know."I explain softly and Sanji nods. "You are right, Aurelia." Sanji says and I give him a little smile."Call me Lia, like everyone does." I say before he goes away to the baratie.
I look at Luffy and I see that he is sad that Zoro is now in something like a coma and Nami gone.

"Go talk to zoro. I go drink something."I say moving towards the kitchen.

Luffy's view

I go into Aurelia's bedroom were Zoro is laying.
I sat down next to Zoro. "Hey, Zoro"I began thinking about what I should say.
"You sure missed a big fight. Those fishmen guys were tough. You would've loved it." I say a smile on my face.

"And we had a pretty great dinner. All of us sitting around together, listening to usopp's stories. Only I kind of messed it up."

Aurelia and I had a little argument. And she is like really sad. "Lia is really sad since you are in this situation. She didn't smiled since then, and she didn't sleep much either. She misses you very much,Zoro."

I feel sorry for Aurelia, she never had been like this.

"And I lost Nami. I lost the grand line map. And maybe I will lose you too." I add sadness is my voice.

"I didn't know what to say before, but I know what to say now, and it's so simple."I say closing my eyes, hoping Zoro wakes up. Not just because I need him, for Aurelia too. I want to see her smile again, she is like my sister. No..she is my sister.

"I and Lia need you, Zoro. I need you to wake up."

"You gonna keep talking or let me get some sleep?"I hear Zoro say and I open my eyes. Turning my head to him in shook, I get over him looking at his face.

"Zoro?" I ask a smile forming on my face. "Zoro!"

"Aurelia!"I yell so she comes to us.

"Zoro, you're not dead!" I yell again hugging him thigh. I hear Zoro groan

"Right now, I'm wishing I was.

I let go of him and go down from the bed.
"I had the strangest dream. Nami left and Aurelia was crying." Zoro says.

"Nami left. And Lia was crying. It's both my fault."I say.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong.
You acted like a captain." Zoro says and I was still waiting for Lia.

"But our crew is falling apart."

"no it's not. I, Roronoa Zoro..vow to stand by your side from now.. until the end. Until we find the one piece or die trying. So bring on the Marines or pirates or sea beasts."Zoro says putting his fist on my shoulder.

"You're my captain, Luffy, and I'm your first mate."Zoro says and I smile before I hear someone rushing in the room.

Aurelia's view

"Aurelia!"I hear Luffy yell and I sigh. I drink my glass out before rushing in the room. "What is it.."I say but then I saw Zoro." Oh my gosh!"I say rushing towards Zoro, opposite from Luffy, happiness all writing over my face." You are awake!" I say smiling a tear rolling down my face. "Don't cry, I'm here now." Zoro says and I grab his hand smiling. "I missed you.."I say and I feel how Zoro squeezes my hand and I smile.

"I know..but now I'm here. And I'm not going to leave." Zoro says and I kiss him, not caring that Luffy is still hear. But I can hear him grinning. The kiss was carefully and soft. I let go of him seeing him smiling.

"Zoro!" I hear Usopp and look at the door seeing him rushing towards us.
"Zoro!" He repeats happily.
"I wasn't worried for a second." Usopp says playing it cool. Luffy grabs Zoro's hand and
pulls it up not really carefully. "He's alive!"
I feel that Zoro squeezes my hand in pain and my eyes widen when Zoro groans.

"Luffy! Carefully, please."I say gently with a sigh. "And I told 'em. I said, you'd better not mess with the straw hats!"Usopp says making fake punches against the air.
He stand beside Luffy again looking at each of us. "Sent 'em swimming for their lives."Usopp adds.
"You scared 'em off, huh?"Zoro asks smiling and Usopp hums as a yes.

"The great Captain Usopp."Zoro says and I giggle softly. "Yeah. So what do we do now?Plot a course for the grand line?"Usopp asks and I nod. "Nope." Luffy says and I frown slightly.
"But I thought we were going after the One piece?"I ask confused.
"We are. But we can't do it without our whole crew. First.. we're going after Nami."Luffy says putting his straw hat back on.

❰❀🦋✿ . ✦

We are now on the ships deck, I sat beside Zoro my head on his shoulder. Usopp was dragging food on the ship, and Luffy was being the childish one he is.

"Beautiful day isn't it?"I ask Zoro and he nods.
"Yes, princess."He says and I blush. He calls me that since he was awake. It's like a nickname from him to me. "Lot of dried meat in these barrels."Usopp says putting the barrel of meat down,"You think we brought too much?"
"You know how you're sailing with?"Zoro asks and Usopp looks up at Luffy while I giggle.
"Yeah."He whispers.

"Heard you guys need a cook."I hear Sanji says and a smile comes up to my face while I get up.
I saw how Zoro looks as I got up to got to Sanji.
Sanji looks at me giving me a smile."It would be great."I say to him with a gently smile."Yeah!Yes, we do!"Luffy yells while coming to us.
"Welcome aboard."I and Luffy say in sync, before we both giggle.

"Come on, Sanji. I show you where you can lay your things down."I say and he smiles again." Would be an honor."He jokes and I giggle, while going away and he follows me.

"Why are we bringing the waiter?"I hear Zoro asks not really happy about that Sanji is here.
"Because we can't boil water."I hear Usopp answering.
"Dropping the sail."

"You can let them down here, I show you your room later."I say to him."Thank you."He says with a grin and we both go then to the back from the going merry, looking at Zeff and his people. Zeff has tears in his eyes, Sanji turns around and we both made our way away.
"Hey, Sanji!"Zeff yells and we both stop turning around again.
"Should I go-" "No, you can stay."

"You keep your feet dry. "Zeff says and I look at Sanji saving tears in his eyes. "Goodbye, Zeff."He says turning around again. A moment he stops and looks at me and then turns around to Zeff again.
"You know, all these years, living under your shitty roof, cooking at your shitty restaurant..."
Sanji says, "I owe you my life."He says and I smile.

They have a great relationship. Like a father and a son. "Thank you for putting up with my shit all these years, old man. "Sanji says and a tear rolls down his cheek."I'll never forget you, Zeff!"Sanji says and both men put their hands up as a goodbye. I saw that Sanji was crying and hug him, and he hug me back. I was a woman who comfort the most people when their are crying, and Sanji needs a hug now.

I pull away and give him a comforting smile.
"Come"I say and we both made our way to the others.

I run to Zoro stand beside him giving him a smile that he returns.
"So we're.. we're going after Nami, but how are we gonna find her?"Usopp speaking all of our thoughts.
"Yeah, we don't even know where she is."Zoro says and I nod."they are right."I say."I know someone who does."He says and I frown slightly.

I and Zoro share a look before following Luffy. He put his arm around my waist and put my head on his shoulder.
We go into the kitchen looking at luffy curiously.
Luffy get something out of a bag, and it is buggy. And I thought we were free of him.
Buggy coughs while getting put out of the bag.

"Hello, boys and girl."Buggy says laughing and I bury my head in Zoros arm,frustrated.

❰❀🦋✿ . ✦

It is now the next day, and I just changed my outfit and made my way out to Usopp now.
I stand beside usopp listen to what buggy says.
"But you said five degrees starboard."Usopp says confused. "Yeah, it's the other starboard, captain shit-tastic."Buggy says and I roll my eyes.

"I hate clowns."I whisper and Usopp nods."Thought clown were supposed to be funny."He says and I giggle.
"What was that?"Buggy asks turning towards us."why don't you say it to my face."

"Hey!Morning, champ."Buggy says with a giggle and I turn around looking at Zoro giving him a smile, before he comes to me wrapping his arms around my waist.We both coming towards buggy. "I know Luffy made a deal with you to find arlong, clown, but if this is another one of your tricks-" " What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?"Buggy ask and I go up to him grabbing his head giving it Zoro. Zoro gives me a quick nod and we both made our way down.

He held buggy's head over the water and I smile.
"Whoa! Whoa! What! Is it because I said bleed on me? You can bleed on me if you want."Biggy says,"I mean, a deals a deal, all right? You want your map back. I want my body."Buggy says laughing.

"How do we know you're not leading us to a trap?"I ask not trusting him.
"Aurelia, buddy! Honor amongst pirates. Right?
Come on. How about I sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time."buggy says. "Please not"I say but he ignores me. I look at Zoro and he nods we both making our way to the barrel.

" oh, there once was a girl with tangerine hair. Stole my map and left me stranded somewhere. Truly a crafty and crooked young lass. But you can't deny she had a spectacular-Ow!"Buggy sings but stops when he falls in the barrel and usopp close it.
"God, right on my nose!"Buggy says and I laugh.
I look at Zoro."Come on, Zoro. Let's go to Sanji and Luffy."I say and he groans.

"Why do we have to go to the waiter?"He asks annoyed."Because we go to Luffy and he is with Luffy."I explain grabbing his hand and leading him towards the boys.

"I just want to know if Nami's okay."I hear Luffy say. Zoro has now his arm around my waist, and we go towards them."A beautiful, talented woman does not choose to ally herself with a pirate like arlong."Sanji says,"Nami clearly needs to be rescued."
If I'm being honest, I'm on sanjis side this time.
Because if she was really a bad pirate, she wouldn't had have said sorry as she knocked me out.

"Her tattoo says different."Zoro says taking the attention to us."Yeah, well, tattoos don't tell the whole story. And like any woman, she's a mystery." Sanji says and I nod. He's not wrong.

"Nami made her choice." "You don't know why." Zoro and Sanji say and I sigh.
"Only thing I want to hear from you are dinner special. You don't know Nami."Zoro snaps angrily. "Sound like you don't know her either, mosshead."Sanji says,"And if you want ask Aurelia."

And both boys look at me."Sanji's not wrong."I say."But before you both go on my nerves, please stop barking at each other. You both are in a way right."I explain to them and they both give each other a glare before looking away."I'm sure Nami has her reasons. Whatever choice she makes... I just need to hear it for myself."Luffy says and I smile."Land! Ho!"Usopp yells pointing in the direction from the land and we all turn towards it...

Autor speaks

I hope you like this chapter, even if I'm not so happy about this one. Have a great day and great holidays.

Aurelia's outfit when Zoro wakes up

Aurelia's outfit now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 708 7
I don't want to do this without you. Roronoa Zoro / OC. One Piece: Live Action. π’šπ’—π’†π’” Β© 2023
2.5K 85 13
- π—’π—‘π—˜ π—£π—œπ—˜π—–π—˜ π—Ÿπ—œπ—©π—˜ π—”π—–π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ - When Y/n did her first step to Luffy's crew, it looked like every member of it had to fall in love purpos...
54.4K 1.6K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC This story will be the live action version of The Queen of Pirates One piece and images don't b...
148K 4.6K 33
"don't ever do that again," "i didn't think you'd care," or In which they look for the One Piece but find something so much more valuable. βœ— based o...