I Love Yoo Oneshots

By Rising2

A collection of I Love Yoo ship oneshots. Disclaimer: I do not own I Love Yoo, the characters or the original... More

Rand x Nessa -Promise
Stalkyoo - I Love Yoo
Nessa x Rand -Rest
Stalkyoo - A Woeful Christmas
Author's Note
Rand x Nessa - The Last Birthday

Soushi x Rika - Meant to Be?

34 1 0
By Rising2

New ship!

Please read with music

_______________________________________________________________

-Rika's POV-

It's been a few months since Min-Hyuk's return party. Soushi and I had started hanging out every now and then. Truth is, I like him. I mean from what I heard from Shin-Ae, he wasn't interested in me but interested in his friend's girlfriend, (Yeah he kinda has a crush on her) who just happened to be Alyssa but I wasn't sure enough to make assumptions.

-Time Skip-

I headed to the shopping center to get something for my mom's birthday when I saw Soushi sitting on a bench looking sad, so I approached him and sat next to him.

"Hey Soushi, are you doing okay?"

"Not really. I visited my friend today, you know, Yeong-gi. He told me he broke up with his girlfriend because of umm... reasons and if that isn't bad enough, I liked her." He buried his face in his hands.

"You liked her? Did I hear that right?" Guess it was true.

"Yeah, ya did mate. The reasons just broke my heart. Alyssa was a smart, talented person. Who knew that she would end up that way."

"I-I'm sorry Soushi." Guess I wasn't the only one who was heart broken.

"Thanks Rika." He said as I continued to comfort him for a bit.

-Soushi's POV-

(Skip to 1:30 in song)

I ran into Rika while I was at the shopping center. I told her about what happened. Since Rika and I started hanging out, I fell for her, but I guess I still like Alyssa. Did I? I guess not. But why did it hurt? Was it because I liked her for so long? At least I let those feelings out.

-Time Skip a Few Weeks-

It's been a few weeks since I had that convo with Rika. I had fallen for her more. I didn't have the courage to tell that to her face but I had mucked up the courage to text her.

-Rika's POV-

I had just received a text. I took out my phone to see it was Soushi.

Soushi- Hey Rika

I just wanted to say I like you.

I couldn't believe my eyes

Rika- Are you joking around

Soushi- No I'm serious

Rika- I like you too

Everything that happened, looks like it was meant to be. I smiled and continued on with my day, but it was just a bit sweeter. Okay a lot sweeter.

_______________________________________________________________

I have another Soushi x Rika fanfic planned, so keep an eye out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 2.1K 13
COMPLETED Adrien Agreste was homeschooled his whole life, never able to leave his house without his bodyguard or his father's assistant on hand. Howe...
20.1K 381 15
Jayfeather used to think of Half Moon as his only love... And then he begin to realise, was there someone else? Jayfeather has to choose. Half Moon...
10.4K 302 17
Witch 101 is chock full of facts, tips, spells, and tricks for beginners! Any requests? Please feel free to comment! Enjoy your journey Thank you all...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...