slytherin boys reacts x imagi...

By lovegeorgiie

requests open includes: draco blaise mattheo theodore lorenzo tom More

realising they like you
muggle songs that remind them of you
dating them includes
when you're jealous
texts w/draco (secret relationship)
texts w/mattheo (secret relationship)
texts w/regulus (secret relationship)
texts w/theo (secret relationship)
texts w/tom (secret relationship)
texts w/tom (secret relationship + gc reaction)
texts w/lorenzo (secret relationship)
texts w/blaise (secret relationship)
when he's jealous
finding out you were a bet pt.1
finding out you were a bet pt.2 (realistic ending)
groupchat texts
who asked who out?
accidentally texing them instead of your friend
having detention together (but he has a crush on you)
groupchat texts pt.2
catching you dancing to muggle songs (very slight nsfw)
groupchat texts pt.3
accidentally texting him about another boy (friends but crushing)
when they're in the mood
when a guy is bothering you (friends but crushing)
groupchat texts pt.4
texts with tom (dating)
random headcannons
things they do that expose your secret relationship
when they text like you
accidentally texting you instead of their friend
groupchat texts pt.5
another girl tries to text him
when you're sick
fake relationship texts
making you theirs
rip, you would have loved trend
groupchat texts pt.6
groupchat texts pt.7
groupchat texts pt.8
how they get your attention (friends but crushing)
groupchat texts pt.9
another boy buys you something

finding out you were a bet pt.2 (happy ending)

9.7K 124 37
By lovegeorgiie

potential t.w (mentions of fighting, cuts, blood)

CONTEXT: you have ignored them for around two weeks now, taking extra precaution to avoid them in class/the hallways/great hall.

draco

you looked down at your hands and took a deep breath. in one was the hoodie he had given you to keep, and in the other was a box with stuff he had left around your dorm, pens, a scratch book, pictures etc.

you could now face him without breaking down, so you made your way to his dorm.

after the third knock, the door opened slowly, revealing a messy haired draco still in his pajamas. you were confused as it was 4pm. he was never one to nap or lay around all day.

draco: 'princess?'

you avoided his stare
y/n: 'here are your things.'

draco: 'oh..... yeah thanks,' his voice broke and his tears fell before he could stop them. you turned to leave, but he stopped you.

draco: 'it's not what you think. blaise knew i liked you and thought you'd reject me when i told him i was going to ask you out. i bet him that you would say yes, which was arrogant and narcissistic of me, but i swear i would never lie to you about my feelings. I love you y/n, i always have. i am truly sorry.'

his sudden confession made your heart stop
y/n: 'so.....you did actually like me?'

draco: 'like? more like absolutely adored.....loved.'

you stepped into the room and wrapped your arms around him, burying your head in his neck.

y/n: 'i am so so sorry love, i should have let you explain... i-i thought you were just messing with me this whole time.'

he cut you off by pressing his lips to yours, smiling into the kiss.

draco: 'if anyone is sorry here it's me. i deserved it, but it will NEVER happen again, i truly can't live without you.'

he led you to his bed, clinging to you like he was afraid you would run off.

draco: 'i'm not still dreaming am i? ....i hope not.'

blaise

you two had already been paired for a history of magic project, which meant you couldn't ignore blaise forever

you had asked lorenzo to tell blaise you would meet him in the library at 7 to continue your work, and nothing more.

he had arrived 20 minutes early which was awkward because so did you. you both sat down at the back of the room which was empty as gryffindor were hosting a party that night.

it was silent at first, neither of you daring to speak. after a few minutes blaise lifted his head from his work.

blaise: 'it wasn't a bet bet. draco said i was too pussy to ask you out and get you to like me, but i was going to ask you anyways so i bet him a few galleons. it was pathetic of me to do but i thought that if you were to reject me i might as well get some money to buy a few chocolate frogs to mend my broken heart.'

he spoke at the speed of light, in case you would get up to leave.

y/n: 'so you did always like me?? and draco was aware of this.'

blaise: 'yeah, he was just jealous that i had somebody...although you weren't mine yet... i got butterflies when you looked at me, or felt shy whenever you spoke. i'm honestly convinced that he was just bitter that i had noticed you first.'

he played with his fingers anxiously, keeping direct eye contact with you. a light blush appeared on his cheeks.

blaise: 'i'm truly sorry y/n, i should have never proposed the idea. i should of just went through with my original plan and not try to prove myself to anyone. I'm also sorry because i'm not giving up on us, i don't care if your feelings for me have gone. I have enough love for you to cover the both of us.'

you shut your book and reached over the table, grabbing his collar and smashing your lips onto his. you heard him gasp but eventually smile into the kiss, cupping your face with his hands. you pulled away and gave him a small smile.

y/n: 'i'm still upset with you, but i love you zabini, always will.'

he let out a dramatic breath, falling back in his chair making you laugh

blaise: 'thank god, another week without you and i'd be seeing madam pomfrey.'

you smirked, eyebrows raised.
y/n: 'now..how do we get back at malfoy?'

mattheo

your head had been all over the place since you last spoke to mattheo. you woke up late which made you late to potions and snape ended up giving you detention.

that night you walked in and relaxed as you were the only student. Snape had told you to clean the entire classroom and to leave when you were finished.

you tried to decide where to begin when the door opened revealing mattheo. he looked around the classroom before sighing in relief.

y/n: 'what are you doing here?'

mattheo: 'figured the only way i could get you to talk to me was by getting detention off of flitwick.'

you rolled your eyes, trying you best to ignore him.

mattheo: 'theo bet that if I could get a girlfriend by the end of the year he would give me 20 galleons. this was after i had already planned our first date and asked you out. I didn't tell any of the guys because i was afraid they would mess with us and scare you off because i didn't ever go on dates let alone plan them.'

your heart fluttered as he spoke, but you were still cautious

y/n: 'mattheo i swear if you are lieing to me right now.'

mattheo: 'i swear on my life gorgeous, the timing was just an awful coincidence. i'm sorry that i hurt you, i would never mean to.'

he made his way over to a row of potions, taking the veritaserum in his hand

mattheo: 'i'll take this if you don't believe me.'

your eyes widened, a giggle escaping your mouth.
y/n: 'don't, snape will kill us.'

you reached for the potion but he quickly placed it back and wrapped his arms around your waist, looking into your eyes.

mattheo: 'i love you y/n, honestly. it's me and you, forever.'

you brushed a stray hair from his forehead making him smile.

y/n: 'i love you too mattheo, forever.'

you kissed him, and his movements were slow yet passionate. you both pulled away and started to laugh.

mattheo: 'we are so cringe.'

you looked around the classroom and groaned
y/n: 'and we still have to clean all of this.'

he spun you around, your back to his chest and kissed your neck, whispering into your ear,
mattheo: 'we have all night....'

regulus

'y/n please come here quickly it's urgent.'

pansy had ran into your room before rushing back out. you went after her, making your way down the staircase and out of the common room.

a massive crowd had formed around the center of the hallway, with many people cheering and clapping their hands in excitement.

pansy pushed you both through to the front, revealing regulus on top of cormac, beating the shit out of him.

regulus had always been a calm, collected guy so seeing this amount of anger in his face shocked you.

blaise and tom came out of nowhere, grabbing their friend and pulling him up to his dorm, ignoring his protests. cormac remained on the floor, trying to catch his breath with blood running down his forehead.

you followed the others up to the boys dormitory, who looked at you before nodding their heads and leaving you with the bloody boy.

you grabbed the first aid kit in the bathroom and began cleaning up his cuts, annoyed.

y/n: 'what the fuck was all that?? do you know how much trouble you could have gotten in if you were caught. or worse. cormac could have seriously hurt you, he's a big guy.'

he shook his head, staring into your eyes.
regulus: 'he deserved it. he twisted what happened to try and get in your pants, i'll fucking kill him next time.'

y/n: 'you'll do no such thing reg.'

regulus: 'yes i will. he bet that you would choose him instead of me when he heard me confess my feelings for you to enzo. i told him to dream on but then agreed, i shouldn't but i did, cause over my dead body was he going anywhere near you'

you grabbed his cheek and began to clean his cuts. he didn't seem fazed, too buzzed with adrenaline to feel the pain.

regulus: 'and now he's so petty he's taken you from me. i love you y/n, our relationship was the strongest in this school, and he's fucking ruined it all.'

you placed a small kiss to his cheek, shutting him up.

y/n: 'he didn't ruin anything reggie. im still upset that you would do something so childish but i love you too, more than anything.'

he took your hand from his cheek and kissed it, smiling hard.

regulus: 'thank you thank you thank you princess. oh my god my heart. i am so sorry i will never do something so fucking stupid again, i promise. i love you.'

he pushed you down on the bed and smothered your face in kisses, making you giggle.

you sighed happily
y/n: 'right let's see if cormac is still there. it's my turn to slap him silly.'

theo

you wanted to go to the astronomy tower, remembering the nights where you and theo would watch the stars and take in the fresh air.

however you didn't want to bump into him, so you waited until thursday night to go, as he usually skipped smoking sessions that day.

you quietly made your way up the stairs, when a faint voice could be heard from the top. you slowly creeped up, not wanting to be caught, and seen theo leaning his arms on the ledge talking to himself.

theo: 'fucked it....honestly fucked it,' he mumbled to himself, followed by italian words you didn't understand. he wasn't smoking which surprised you.
you should have turned around and left but what he said next surprised you. he stared up at the sky, eyes teary.

theo: 'i swear mum, i would never do that to her. regulus knew i loved her and tried to encourage me, betting me i wouldn't. always loved her...... fuck.'

a chocked sob escaped his lips as he rubbed his eyes. your heart broke at the sight. he had always loved you, even before you were together.

you made your presence known by slowly walking over to him and wrapping your arms around his waist.

he jumped at the sudden contact but once he saw that it was you, he buried his head in you hair and cried.

y/n: 'i'm sorry for ignoring you teddy.'

he quickly shook his head
theo: 'no no amore, i'm the one who fucked up. i should have been honest with you from the beginning. regulus knew i was too scared to ask you out, so he said that if he made a bet with me i could use that as an excuse if you rejected me. which thinking back was pathetic, i should have just been brave enough to accept whatever decision you made. please forgive me, i'll do anything. these past few weeks have been torture. you're my one true love, please.'

y/n: 'i forgive you teddy, i love you too, with all my heart.'

he smiled down at you, running his thumb over your cheek. he let out a small laugh as you wiped his tears.

theo: 'what do you want? name anything and it's yours.'

you put your hand to your chin and pretended to think. he thought you were adorable, kissing the top of your nose.

y/n: 'hmm... i want kisses and cuddles for the next two weeks, to make up for lost time.'

he nodded, pulling you in to another hug, lightly swaying you back and forth

theo: 'thank you,' he whispered, looking up to the sky.

lorenzo

theo came up to you in the great hall during dinner, concern evident in his face

theo: 'listen y/n i know that you two are not in a good place right now, but could you please do me a massive favour and get enzo to come down and eat.'

y/n: 'why can't you ju-'

theo: 'he won't listen. we've all begged him to leave his room but he won't, he's too distraught. please bella, i'm really worried about him, you don't have to forgive him. he'll listen to you if you ask him.'

you thought that you were just great at avoiding the boy, but apparently it was him who was avoiding everyone else.

you nodded and he gave you a small thank you and hug, before turning and walking away.
you took a deep breath, you'll be okay.

you were not okay.

as you opened the door to his room, you caught sight of him on his bed, wrapped in the blanket and hair messy. tears ran down his face. he looked shocked to see you, sitting up straight, speechless.

y/n: 'you have to come eat lorenzo. everyone is worried about you.'

enzo: 'i'm not hungry angel.'

y/n: 'i don't care, please just come down for a little. for me.'

he jumped up from the bed, nodding frantically.
enzo: 'yeah of course, anything for you.'

you waited for him as he pulled a hoodie over his head and began tieing his shoelaces. you wanted to keep quiet but curiosity ate away at your mind.

y/n: 'why haven't you left your dorm this week?'

enzo: 'i couldn't bare seeing you and knowing that i couldn't be with you. It...it's not what you think. mattheo was fed up of hearing me talk about you all the time, so he kept nagging me to ask you out. but i was afraid so he said if i did he would give me 20 galleons towards our first date, cause he was proud'

you processed his words. he accepted the 'bet' with feelings for you already, he hadn't faked it.

enzo: 'i've never faked my feelings for you princess, i promise you that.'

y/n: 'so... it wasn't really a bet?'

enzo: 'no i don't know who told you it was but i don't blame you for being angry. i can see why it would sound bad. i love you so much y/n. you are it for me, and even if you don't love me anymore that's okay. you're still the only girl for me and id rather be alone then be with anyone else.'

you felt both relief and guilt explode within you.

y/n: 'oh enzo.'
you pulled him into a hug, tears falling from both your eyes.

y/n: 'i could never stop loving you. i love you too much. i'm sorry for ignoring you, please forgive me.'

enzo: :there's nothing to forgive bub, i deserved it. i love you.'

he took your chin in between his fingers and placed a deep kiss to your lips. he pulled away and produced a small box from his hoodie pocket.

enzo: 'i wanted to give you this. i promise to never hurt you again and to always love you no matter what.'

he opened it, revealing matching promise rings. you gasped at their beauty.

y/n: 'oh my god.'

he smiled as he knelt on one knee, jokingly taking your hand and laughing lightly at the position. he slipped it onto your finger before standing once again and kissing your cheek. you took his and placed it on his finger, kissing it gently afterwards.

y/n: 'right let's go get you some dinner and then we can cuddle.'

tom

he was going insane. he had searched the castle high and low yet failed to find you each time.

that was until he caught sight of you in the hallway after dinner one night, and by "caught sight" mean waited for you outside the great hall for an hour.

he stormed over, grabbing your hand firmly and spinning you around. You were startled at first but your confusion turned to frustration as he towered over you.

y/n: 'i told you to fuck off riddle. that was all i asked of you.'

his guilty expression remained the same despite your harsh words.

tom: 'baby please just give me two minutes to explain. two is all i ask of you.'

other students stood and watched, shocked at his behaviour. they had never seen him so distraught, nor have they seen anyone survive after speaking to him in such a way.

you weren't used to seeing him like this and it unnerved you slightly.
y/n: 'okay,' you mumbled, lowkey interested in what he had to say.

he led you to an empty classroom, locking the door behind him. you took a seat and crossed your arms, expression blank. he stood infront of you, eyes boring into your own.

tom: 'firstly i want to apologise for the hurt my actions have caused. i promised myself i would never hurt you, yet here we are.'

he cleared his throat, uncomfortable with admitting his mistakes but continued.

tom: 'Pucey, the stupid idiot, had noticed that my feelings for you were growing by the day and knew that i would most likely do nothing about them. so he bet that I wouldn't confess to you, threatening to ask you out himself if i didn't so i accepted. i would have killed him if he went after you y/n.'

your heart beat increased as he spoke, the reality of the situation hitting you. he had no ill intentions, and his feelings for you had always been real which was most important to you.

y/n: 'tom it's okay.'

tom: 'no it's not okay. your not an object to be negotiated. it was wrong and i should have just told you my feelings but i have never felt this way before..... and didn't know how. but i would rather die then see you with anyone else. i am a selfish man, that i admit. you are my girl, i love you and only you. i won't lose you y/n.'

you smiled up at him, watching as his shoulders visibly relaxed.

y/n: 'i am yours tom, i love you too.'

he wasted no time in lifting you from your seat and connecting his lips with yours.

tom: 'i'll do whatever you want from now on. anything you want you get, no questions.'

y/n: 'so i can smother you with love in front of everyone?'

he swallowed, fake wincing at the thought before smiling softly.
tom: 'i would be honoured if you did.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.8K 687 35
I got inspired to make this Preferences because I've been obsessing with them for weeks now. Also they may not be accurate and I apologize, it's beca...
70.6K 192 101
Enzo Mattheo riddle Tom riddle Draco And Theo If you have any request for any other Slytherin Boys let me know <3
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...