TABLE FOR TWO

By nowunavailable

Table for two ⚓️ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

19

2.7K 115 26
By nowunavailable

JANET POV

Janet and Mickie

Our car arrived to the venue, and my driver got out and headed to the back to open the door for me, Ivory and Mickie.

Today was Trevante's movie premiere for the movie Mike, where he portrays Mike Tyson in the biopic.

And I promised him me and Ivory would be there to support. And Mickie said she would come as well, because she always supported Trevante as well.

And of course I made sure we all looked good. I did everyone's hair and nails last night which took forever and a day but it was worth it. So.

And of course for Ivory everything is age appropriate.

We stepped out the car and I said "Thank you" to our driver and he said "Of course"

Everybody was yelling and screaming, well paparazzi.

"Oh gosh" I said. I'm still getting used to that. It's like... I'm not in the spotlight. I'm just a celebrity hairstylist and a regular hairstylist. But because of my connection and relationship with Trevante, I'm in the spotlight.

It's nerve wrecking sometimes.

But I love my supporters.

"Janet! Janet over here!" Paparazzi was yelling, and I knew I had to get up on the red carpet.

"Ivory baby, holding auntie Mickie's hand okay?" I said to her and she nodded her head grabbing Mickie's hand as I headed towards the carpet.

I stood in the middle and was getting my pictures taken, feeling knots in my stomach. I get nervous everytime.

I don't know if I'll ever get used to this. I commend Trevante, he does this all the time. I have no idea how.

I switched my pose up, and I seen Trevante on the opposite end, finishing up his pictures and I lit up a bit and smiled.

He smiled watching me and I immediately started feeling myself, acting like I didn't see him. I flipped my hair as the paparazzi was taking more pictures of me.

"Over the shoulder for us Janet" One of the photographers said and I turned to my side and gave them an over the shoulder pose and they snapped it.

I then reached my hand out for Ivory, and she smiled running over to me and I motioned for Mickie to come too.

Mickie stood beside me and I held Ivory as we started taking pictures.

"We eating these hoes up" Mickie mumbled as she was posing and I laughed saying "As we should"

I seen Trevante from the corner of my eye, walking down here with one of his co-stars who plays Mike Tyson's wife in the movie.

I noticed them taking their pictures together on the red carpet as well. Which is obviously because they're co stars but I was getting a weird vibe from it.

I'm not a jealous bitch so, it has nothing to do with that at all. I'm just observant. And I know Trevante very well.

Probably more than he knows his damn self.

Trevante got to us and picked Ivory up, kissing her cheek. "Wassup y'all, thanks for coming" He said with a smile as he hugged me, then he hugged Mickie.

"Of course, this is your big night" I said. He looked down at me and licked his lips, I looked up at him and blushed before smiling and looking away.

"Oooop" Mickie said cheesing and I laughed.

She knows about everything that has happened lately between me and Trevante. I told her. My bestie knows everything.

"I gotta get back on the carpet, but I'll meet y'all in the theatre" Trevante said. "Okay.." I said with a small smile as he pulled away from me and Ivory, and he walked back to the red carpet.

Him and his co star stood side by side and she was smiling as they side hugged and was taking the pictures.

"That bitch smiling way too big." Mickie said.

See. She peeps it too.

"Something's up.." I mumbled.

"Mhm." Mickie said. "A woman knows." She added.

"That part." I said just watching as I squinted my eyes.

"Mommy who's that lady with daddy?" Ivory asked.

"She's in the movie with daddy." I said to her.

"Mmm." Ivory said, like a whole grown woman and me and Mickie laughed so hard.

"Lord my child" I said laughing, before we started heading for the theatre.

-

An hour and a half later

"Oh shit-" Mickie mumbled.

We were in the middle of watching the movie when a sex scene was coming up between Trevante and that co star of us.

And Ivory was here.

"Oh-" I mumbled picking her up and making her face the other way, and Mickie covered Ivory's ears and we both laughed lowly.

"He could've warned me bout a damn sex scene" I said chuckling. And as I was watching, I was paying close attention.

I scrunched my eyebrows, seeing that both of them were extremely into this scene, I poked my bottom lip out and chuckled under my breath.

He definitely smashed her off camera.

I know he did.

Their body language on the red carpet also told me so. It's a feeling, that I feel in the pit of my gut.

And not only that, but Mickie feels the vibe and energy too. So I know I'm not trippin.

I feel like I could've and should've got the heads up on that. And the fact that he's extremely friendly with her tonight was annoying me.

It's a different between being kind and being friendly.

That friendly shit? I don't fuck with. Especially if you're trying to get back with me.

The song "in those jeans" by Ginuwine was playing in their sex scene and my eyes widened.

That's always been me and Trevante's main song whenever we got intimate. Been that way for years.

And that just irked me, even more than I already was.

Trevante looked back at me in alert, because he knew that was gone set me off.

But I'ma keep it cute and calm. Honestly, I been through so much when it comes to this man, nothing should shock me anymore.

I got up from my seat and said "Can you watch Ivory please?" To Mickie.

"Yeah you good?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Going to the bathroom" I said to her.

"Okay" She replied and I quickly left out of the theatre trying to find the bathroom.

I heard footsteps quickly running after me and I heard Trevante's voice say "Janet hold up!"

I turned around and said "You fucked her didn't you?"

He just looked at me and said "Huh"

"If you can huh, you can hear." I said to him and he sighed.

"Did you have sex with her on your own time? Yes or no?" I asked him.

"Is this about the song they had playing? I have no control over that Janet and-"

"Man fuck that, that don't matter. I'm talking about you and her. I know you Trevante." I said and he just looked at me.

"I know you, your mind and your body. Your body language and all. And seeing the way you and that woman interacted tonight, there's no way you did not fuck her. You know you can't hide nothing from Janet." I said and he just looked at me for a moment before sighing.

"It was way before me and you started testing the waters between us again." He admitted.

"Knew it." I said.

"It was while I was with Sienna" He said sighing.

"Do you know how to NOT cheat Trevante?" I asked.

"I was with Sienna and she was cheating too so I didn't give a fuck! I'm not gone lie." He said.

"You should've gave me a heads up. And then you all up on the bitch in my face." I said.

"No I was not!" He said.

"Yes you were! That's how I knew y'all fucked. You all up on her and she smiling, cheesing like she just got fucked last night or something." I said.

"I haven't had sex with her since. Alright? But she does have a crush on me or whatever and shit but who cares?" He asked.

"Clearly you do, you tryna keep that crush, the way you acting." I said.

"Please- That ain't true man. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, that ain't my intentions. I'm really trying to make shit right with my family, which consists of you and Ivory. Janet.. All I want is you baby." Trevante said grabbing my hand and I looked up at him.

I'm so in love with this man, it makes me wanna cry.

It's like I don't think I can fall out of love with him. It's so deep.

"I hear you." I replied, clearing my throat.

He pulled me in for a hug, and I hugged him back. The song "Cry for you" by Jodeci was playing in the main hall of the theatre.

Trevante chuckled and said "Fuck Ginuwine. This our new song now."

I laughed before nodding my head saying "Okay.. Because I love this song."

I then looked up at him and he gave me a kiss, and I held the back of his neck kissing him back before we pulled away.

"Come on, let's go back in." He said, holding my hand and leading me back in the theatre.

-

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 965 15
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙧, 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. sequel to forever💋
3.3K 43 5
Read & See 🖤
284K 11.1K 89
Hood love story about me and mine. 💙 From the beginning, until now.
923K 30.7K 44
two sided POV read and learn👀👀