FORBIDDEN • 𝐣𝐣𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚�...

By --KochoShinobu

╰┈➤ Yandere! Jujutsu Kaisen x Reader (under editing) Entertainment purposes only. Before the world started to... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍
序章
author

574 34 13
By --KochoShinobu

Chapter Two

How?

_______________________

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

How did you even get into this situation?

You were literally just tied up a moment ago, now you were being forced to exorcise some cursed corpses that looked like dolls in order to pass the interview.

'That blindfolded man with white hair一 Gojo Satoru, just literally forced me into some high school called 'Jujutsu Tech' and apparently i had to defeat all of this cursed dolls in order to pass, i was literally was forced into this school against my will! Why do i have to pass some bull intervie-'

Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a doll punching you一 hard. It then turned around and slapped its butt while sticking its tongue out and jumped around as if mocking you, it was effective as it ticked you off.

Forsome reason, you knew how to use your abilities as if by instinct, as you summoned a tendril that instantly pierced its stuffed head as it went limp and fell to the ground.

Suddenly a wave of cursed dolls jumped you一 piling up on top of you, you summoned a lance that exorcised them all in one hit, you then heard clapping from a certain white haired guy.

You summoned a tendril and tried to attack him but it stopped just before hitting him, "unfortunately, you're still too weak to defeat me, graze me even," his smile made you feel uneasy but that just made you hate him more.

"Enough, show her the dorms already," the buff man with shades grumbled before turning back around and sat down, as if almost immediately started stitching some brand new dolls. You sweatdropped at this action.

Thankfully that cheeky white haired guy left you alone after guiding you to your dorms, not without trying to make small talk which in response you slammed the door on his face一 now you just realize you forgot his name, but he's not that important to you so who cares?

As you plopped yourself down onto the bed一 getting into a comfortable position, you realize that you couldn't sleep, not like you needed it. It was uncomfortably quiet, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Why can't you remember anything? All you remember is that you're in the anime, jujutsu kaisen but you can't remember that events that would unfold in the future but you still remember the characters, just not anything about them or their names, you just remembered their appearance, it made you feel uneasy.

You tossed and turned all night until you somehow forced yourself asleep, oblivious to the dangers that lay ahead.

You woke up due to the sun hitting your eyes, you buried your face into the comfort of your pillows as you didn't wanna face reality just yet, it just dawned on you that you died and would never be able to go back to your world, honestly you regretted wishing to be here.

You sighed as you grudgingly got out of bed and took a steamy bath, at least it somewhat calmed you down.

As you were drying your hair, you perked when you heard someone knocking on your door, "in a minute!" you yelled out as you finished drying your hair and took a quick glance at the mirror一 fixing the slight mess on your hair before you opened the door, only to come face to face with someones chest, you looked up and saw that it was that white haired guy again.

"Hey lovely!" He grinned as he leamed dangerously close to your face, you immediately pushed his face away, 'lovely?' you scoffed.

"What do you want?" You said as you frowned.

He was barely able to resist the urge to say 'you' and just stood there, he also didn't know what he wanted, he just felt the need to be near you, just spend some time with you, not thinking, he suddenly pouted and spoke with a slighty sad tone, "i just wanted to see you, is that bad?" You raised a brow, that was odd, you guys just met yesterday and he was already clingy.

"Yup, that's bad," you said before slamming the door shut, again, normally he wouldn't care but right now he felt sad, also a bit angry and an unexplainable emotion, why was he feeling this way? He himself doesn't even know.

You sighed, what was his problem? Why was he acting that way? You just shrugged off the thoughts as sat down on the bed and continued doing your thing, scrolling through your phone just like what you did in your old life, though you noticed something一 it was the same phone you had in your previous life, it still had the messages you and (F/N) sent to each other in the past, you tried to send a message to her but it failed, or did it?

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

(F/N) was just laying there一 she felt guilty for your death even though it wasn't her fault but she thinks otherwise, suddenly her phone buzzed, she checked the notification and saw your name, as she checked the message it was just blank, she thought it was just a bug but somehow she felt as if you were trying to comfort her, telling her that everything was going to be alright, that it wasn't her fault, she finally had a peace of mind.

Though that wasn't what you really meant, she frequently assumes things, but she didn't care, she sent you a message thanking you for everything.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

You sighed, feeling hopeless, you felt quite happy when you thought that you could send her a message but that was replaced with dissapointment almost instantly as the message failed to send.

You sighed and tried to watch some videos though it worked, even if you didn't have any data in the past, at least you had infinite wi-fi now, right?

You spent almost half of the day just watching videos from your favorite youtuber in the past, somehow you could still watch videos from your past life but you couldn't interact with it anymore, but it was better than nothing.

Suddenly your phone vibrated in your hands, it was a message from (F/N) you instantly opened the message.

You teared up as you finished reading the message she sent一 you didn't expect it to be an essay since she sucked at writing those but it touched you even if she had misspelled some things.

You already miss her dearly even if it just had been a day, you wish you didn't save her so she could've been here with you-

You slapped your face harsly, immediately snapping out of it, you didn't just wish your bestfriend was dead, no you just did.

Saving her wasn't a mistake, yet now you wish you didn't, you felt bad. You hugged your pillow as if seeking comfort from it.

You sighed and decided to go talk a walk to clear your head.

You weren't allowed to leave the school premises but they seemed fine with you roaming the school, in your little adventure you met some jujutsu sorcerers, they seemed kind.

It was starting to get dark so you decided to star gaze, something you used to do often with (F/N).

As you climbed up to the roof (not without some struggles), you sat down, the cool breeze up there felt comforting, then suddenly you saw white hair in your peripheral vision, you immediately snapped your head towards him.

"What the fuck?" You furrowed your brows, "what? Aren't you happy to see me?" He just smiled and tilted his head slighty, "Hell no! Stop following me!" You stood up abruptly一 almost falling off if he hadn't caught you, though the hand placement made you blush a bit yet you still pushed him away.

He grinned as he put his hands up in front of his chest in a surrendering manner, "following you? I saw you on the roof and decided to come say hello!" he said innocently, he knows he's lying, he was already following you the moment you left your dorm.

You narrowed your eyes at him and sighed, he looked so innocent so you decided to let it slide.

You were weak to pretty men.

You probably shouldn't judge people just by their looks. You huffed and you looked down as if slightly bowing, "sorry," you muttured, that simple gesture made his heart skip a beat, what was he feeling? It was all warm and fuzzy, he felt confused yet he wanted more of this feeling.

He chuckled as he pat your head, "it's fine, you're pretty hot headed you know? And quick to make assumptions may i add," that ticked you off but you decided to brush it off.

You two ended up stargazing together and he was actually a fun person to be around, he gave you some fun facts about stars and threw in a couple jokes which made you laugh.

He was actually a decent guy though very cheeky, maybe you truly shouldn't judge people by their appearance.

Oh, how wrong you were, you didn't know how terrifying the strongest jujutsu sorcerer could be, yet.

Though that's still a long way ahead.

Words : 1551

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

140K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
517K 18.6K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...