All you need is love [EDIT]

By _directioners_only_

- Hey Cathy, have you ever had boyfriend? -No. And please, never ask me about him ok? In a moment Cathy becam... More

Hello:)
The walk
The conversation. The rehearsals
Love is...
The truth is out there
The exam ( part 1)
The exam(part 2)
Friends till the end
Girls's night-in
Is it destiny?
The answer
Tee party(part 1)
Tee party (part 2)
I just love her
You made me smile
Be mine...
Fake dating
Do you love Jorge?
Changes
Get well soon!
She died
Returning from hospital
Goodbye
What about us?
Is this love?
Miss you;)
Let it be a date
Birhday present (part 1)
Birthday present (part 2)
Happy Birthday dear! (part 1)
Happy Birthday dear(part 2)
Nuestro Camino (Our way)
Welcome to London!
Will you...?
Friends or more?
This is us!
New life. Old people.

First day

37 4 0
By _directioners_only_

It was Monday. Very hot Monday. The sun was shining all day. Cathy didn't want to wake up but her alarm didn't allow her to stay at bed any more.
"It's just 8 o'clock!!! I can sleep 30 minutes more." thought she. Soon girls woke her up.

"hey, wakie wakie!! Rise and shine!" said Lodo.

"the first day in Studio... I still remember it!" said Tini.

"yeah, I still remember mine" said Cande.

"it's not a special day, isn't it?" wondered Cathy.

"believe me, it's the most special day! Today is the day when you can make more friends, express yourself through music. Of course, you must show yourself doing well. So, take a shower, and please, make a breakfast. I am fed up with eating pizza every morning" laughed Cande.

"hah, ok" smiled Cathy.

So they had their breakfast before choosing what to wear.Cathy was wearing a white blouse, blue jeans, and shoes with heels. She took white bag as well.

"have you taken everything?"  asked Lodo.

"keys... phone... notebooks... pen... cosmetics... yup" answered Cathy.

"cosmetics?" asked Tini.

"you never know what will happened, do you?" Cathy laughed.

"ok, let's go" said Lodo.

At the Studio

"we still have 15 minutes. We'll go to our class. Remember that ifsomething happens to you just text, but don't call, okay?" reminded Tini.

"yes... ok..."

So Cathy went into the class. Somebody closed her eyes.

"Hey, is it you David?"

"how on earth did you guess?"

"well, Tini with girls are at the class, Jorge is always late for the lessons, so it was easy".

"Hahahaha, you are funny" smiled he.

"His smile is like bright stars!... Hey Cathy... Stop!!!"

"Class! Hello everyone! My name is Clara, but I think you all know it already*. So let's start our first lesson from meeting. So, let's introduce yourself in a minute! You can tell everything you like, just don't lie! Let's start from girls. I have a list of students, so first is... Alcini Catherina".

"it's me. So, well, my name is Catherina but everyone calls me Cathy. I am 17 years old. I love music and singing. When I sing a song I feel that I am special and I can feel something good that I can't explain... My mom was fond of writing songs, so now, you see me in this class because of her".

"okay, thank you. And the next one is..."

Cathy listened to all girls and then boys.

"I am David Vargass" Suddenly Cathy rose.

"I am 17, and I live here in Buenos Aires. I love listening to music and my dream is to learn how to play the guitar. My parents always wanted me to become a guitarist, so I trained myself how to play it and now I want to learn more about music"

"ok, thanks class! The next lesson will be tomorrow at the same time. Please don't be late! Good bye!"

When I left the class David asked:

"how do you think, is she a good teacher?"

"I am sure, she is the best teacher ever. So, now we have instrumental class?"

"I'll go there, are you coming?"

"no, I'll search for girls" said Cathy.

"okay!"

Soon she found them in the assembly hall.

"hey, we were looking for you everywhere! Anyway, how was your lesson! Clara is a fantastic teacher!" said Lodo.

"yeah I know, so what lesson are you gonna have?"

"we are going to have the lesson with Ezequel and then with Clari".

"I'll have the lesson of Pablo and that's everything for today! Don't worry I'll wait for you here, ok?"

"yes, thanks sweetheart! You are the best!" said girls.

"hey, have you seen Jorge?" suddenly wondered Cathy. She hasn't seen him today.

"yes, he is somewhere in Studio, so if you want we can say him something. Ah, there he is!"

"hey, hi guy! How are things?"asked Cathy.

"it's alright! What about you? How was your lesson?"

"it was simple. 'Introducing yourself' "

"I know that. I was just to sleep, but Clara woke me up and all class laughed".

"me too but I was the first. Ok, it's 2 minutes left! See you! "

"See you!"

At the Pablo's lesson

"so, I saw all of you at the exams and I think I remember all your names, if not please sorry me. So I have a question: what type of music do you like? Just raise your hands please.
I don't know how but I raised it" Pablo seemed a little bit strange and wierd but that what made him special.

"soooo, you are Catherina, aren't you?"

"yeah I am. My favorite type of music... well... as for me the type doesn't matter. Well... it does but a little bit. I like to listen to music that has a meaning. I don't like songs with no meaning. As for me these songs are... rubbish..."

"ok, but you said that the type of music still plays a role while you choose what to listen"

"it does... well... I hate rock and other types like that. I rarely listen to rap, and pop... All in all my favorite style is lyrical songs..."

"okay, I'll ask two more with the full answer, and your home task will be to write about your favorite style of music. That's why I'm asking you for it now. you have ten minutes to think of it".

So the lesson ended and everyone went home.

"hey let me take you home?" asked David.

"no, but thanks, I am waiting for girls".

"let's sing a song together then".

"which one?"

" Podemos?"

"ok"
So they started singing the song, and everyone came to listen to them. Suddenly, Jorge heard that melody and Cathy's voice. He came to the assembly hall and saw her and David together. Of course, he hated David from this moment but he couldn't forbid her to sing with him, because she's not his girlfriend and she'll never be. He saw girls there too. He came to them.

"aren't they cute?"asked Cande.

"they are sooo cool together. What do you think about it Jorge?" asked Tini.

"Emmm, cool. Anyway, our lesson has started now, come on, or we'll be late".

When Cathy and David finished, everyone was applauding to them. Except Jorge. He thought that only he could love Cathy.

"ok, let's go now" said Lodo.

"Jorge!" called him David.

"what?" asked he.

"can you talk right now?"

"have 3 minutes. Go for it".

"Listen to me carefully then. If you'll touch Cathy, I will..."

"what you will... hmm... let me guess... kill me?"

"shut up! If you'll touch her, you'll have problems".

"now listen to me. I will talk to her, because we are friends. No we are more than friends. Now I have to go. Bye Bye!"

"I know that Cathy will never ever hang out with you!!! You gave her a promise, didn't you?"

"how on..."

"she always takes it everywhere".

"listen, it's my life and I do what I want. good bye!!"
___________________
Hello everyone! Hope you like my book. So, I think you all remember the moment, when Clara said "my name is Clara, but I think you already know that." I think some of you watched "Violetta" (especially girls) and you all know that there were 4 teachers: Anji (Clara) Pablo(Ezequel) Beto (Pablo) Gregorio( Rodrigo).There are real names in brackets.
ENJOY THE BOOK AND PLEASE VOTE.
Yours,
Olga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.5K 67
My life used to be just like any of yours It was fun, simple, easy or even better just fine in my eyes. But just imagine how one mistake could change...
62.3K 2.6K 58
Consider me as a piece of paper. You crumple it until it's no longer straight and beautiful. How much you try, how long you'll keep going, it will ne...
402 11 9
"I broke up with you five months ago. I thought you didn't care about me or whoever I fucked." I reminded him. He has some audacity throwing this in...
18.3K 817 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...