๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

By nidhiwritez

Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has thr... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
โœจCharacters aestheticsโœจ
โœจ Character aesthetic โœจ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Thank you
Announcement

Epilogue

12.9K 434 60
By nidhiwritez

6 months later...

The entire mansion is decorated, everyone is working quickly, there should be no shortage in decorating. After all, why not, it is the marriage of Rajendra's second son. People around were watching with great interest, after all this is the biggest wedding of Rajasthan. Vidyunt is getting ready in his room, wearing sherwani and turban. Everyone is in his room to tease him.

After some time, Bharat leaves in the car for her destination wedding. They get down at a short distance from that place and make Vidyunt sit on the horse. And the family members also get down from the car. All the children are dancing ahead. And with great enthusiasm, Takes the wedding procession to its destination.

Ishita's parents are the ones who welcome them with garlands of flowers. They make him sit in the pavilion. The family members also sit at their respective places. After some time the bride reaches the mandap in her beautiful lehenga and she stands next to Vidyunt.

Vidyunt looks at her with his sweet smile and his eyes do not move away from her beautiful face. They garland each other and sit down to complete the marriage.

Vikram looks at Naina, his eyes are not moving away from Naina. He is always thankful to his dad and God for sending such beautiful person in his life. His face lights up when Naina catches him looking at her. She gives him a slight smile.

He is in tension, Naina is not eating anything for two days. He is very worried about her health.

The wedding is over, they both take blessings from elders and they sit down to eat. The bride and groom sit together.

Naina and Vikram sit together knowing that she will not be able to eat completely. But when he see Naina eating with great pleasure, He keeps looking at her in astonishment. But he is happy that she is finally eating something, he puts more in her plate and she looks at him happily. Vikram removes something from her lips with his hand. He think that I should ask the name of the person who prepares this food so that if dhe does not eat it later, he can prepare it.

Vidya and Maya see this and think something, their faces light up. They make understanding gestures towards each other.

Vikram and Naina sit in the car when it is time to leave. Vikram looks at Naina who looks tired and pulls her into his arms. Unknowingly his hand goes to her stomach and he places it. Naina places her hand on his. Vikram caresses her gently. They both feel something different. They look there and then at each other Vikram lightly kiss her side lips. Vikram smiles seeing Naina's shy smile and comes near her and kisses the side of her forehead.

As soon as they reach the mansion, they welcome the new daughter-in-law with groom of the house with great enthusiasm.

The bride's housewarming takes place, after which some rituals take place and everyone is enjoying the bride and groom.

After the bride reaches the room, everyone goes to their respective rooms.

A very loud voice comes, "get out, Mr. Raghuvanshi, I don't even want to see your face, You'll sleep on the couch today."

Vikram silently walks away from there When his beloved wife's mood changed because she was late in getting ice cream and sees his brothers and sisters who are controlling their laughter by keeping their heads down because they do not want to see Naina sad.

Ishita is really feeling pity for her bhaiya, this has been happening for the last few months. She gently slaps Vidyunt on his arms to make him quiet.

Vikram shake his head and then Maya comes there with something, he looks at her and says "give her something, chhoti maa."

Maya caresses his face lovingly and controls her laughter and goes inside.

Vikram goes to his home office where Rajendra is there and starts talking about work.

Everyone follows Maya to Naina's room.

"Naina dear, look what I have brought. Naina, who gets very angry with Vikram, looks at her chhoti maa."

A sweet smile blossoms on her face and her mood changes completely.

Seeing the paani puri in her hand, his mouth waters. Maya sets the table and immediately Naina starts eating quickly. Maya looks at her, they are made at home, in front of her eyes.

"Take it easy dear."

But Naina does not listen, her entire focus is only on food.

Everyone comes and sits next to them and they become happy seeing Naina eating happily.

After some time, Naina eats it completely, Maya takes the plate from her and keeps it next to her. Vidyunt looks at his bhabhi feet which are swollen and touches them. Naina looks at him.

Seeing hid concern, her eyes fill with tears and her tears start flowing. Everyone gets scared "Naina, what happened? Are you feeling pain somewhere?" Naina shakes her head while sobbing and looks towards Vidyunt.

Everyone looks at Vidyunt. Vidyunt gets shocked as to why everyone is looking at him.

Naina hugs him and Vidyunt gently places his hand on her shoulder and look with concern. "Bhabhi, please don't cry like this, we all are not feeling good."

Naina moves away from him and says "You all care so much for me. I love you all so much." They all feel relieved and come to Naina and hug her.

Vidyunt says "Bhabhi, you will not feed us with your hands." Naina nod and Maya give her plates which are separate for all of them.
Naina takes it in her hand and first feeds it to Vidyut who is very happy to see this, who caress a lot about her.

Vidyut wipes her tears with his hands.

Then Naina looks towards Ishita who is waiting desperately. She looks at her with great love, she cares for her a lot at this time. She feeds her too.

Then to Ved who is her beloved child. Ved first lovingly kisses her forehead and eats from his bhabhi hand.

Then Vidhi, who is a little naughty but very sweet, once she loves someone, she never leaves him. She feeds her.

Then she gives two to Aarav, who is a very intelligent child. And finally Ruhi, who quickly opens her mouth, Naina laughs and feeds her lovingly.

After some time, Naina remembers something and her eyes fill with tears again. Everyone looks at her sadly as Naina always feels guilty later whenever she shout at Vikram. Because at that time her mood swings are quite extreme. But when she calms down, she feels very bad.

Maya quickly sits near her and when ved stand to gives her space.

"Naina dear, don't cry, you know Vikram won't feel bad. He will feel bad that you are crying."

"Yes Bhabhi, please don't cry, bhaiya will be upset." Vidyunt wipe her tears.

She nod.

Vikram is working in his office, he is trying to do it quickly because he wants to go to Naina. He wants to spend as much time as possible with her. He sigh when his work is completed. He closes his file.

Just then a gentle hand holds his arm. A smile is about to appear on his face but he stops himself and looks at her. Who is looking at him with her lovely innocent eyes. He always does like this. His wife, who has not yelled at him till date, is yelling during pregnancy. He was taking all this with great pleasure.

"I'm sorry," she slowly murmured.

When Vikram does not say anything because he is lost in her cute chubby face, her eyes fill with tears. Vikram quickly removes himself from her innocent face and sits comfortably with his pregnant wife on the sofa.

"Naina it's okay I don't feel bad and stop crying my love."

"No, I always tell myself not to yell at you but my mood swings are so much that I don't understand anything at this time. I feel very bad that you have to bear my anger."

Vikram tells his lovely wife Naina, "this happens with everyone, how many times have I explained this to you."

"And by the time I gave you your ice cream, you were in the mood to eat something else."

"You are not angry, right?" Vikram chuckles and shakes his head.

He picks her up in his arms and carries her to his room. He make her lie down on the bed and he goes inside to change his clothes.

After some time, Vikram comes out and goes next to Naina and takes her in his arms. He places his hand on her stomach and lowers his head to kiss her where their child is. Naina looks at Vikram and holds his cheek and kisses his eyes.

And she places her head on his chest. Vikram caresses his stomach when the baby kicks from inside. By feeling his father's touch.

Naina and Vikram look at each other and remember when they came to know about this good news.

After all the rituals of Vidyunt's marriage, Maya asks her to take a test. Naina is shocked because she knows some of her symptoms after seeing her from few days... but still asks her to check once. After some time the result comes, Naina can't believe it and everyone becomes very happy. Especially children.

Vikram cannot believe his ears after hearing this but seeing Naina's blushing face He is convinced. It gives him a different level of happiness.

Everyone is gathered in the hospital and is moving here and there in great tension. Naina's screams are making them very worried. Mahesh is also there since last one week. After some time, Naina's screams subside.

Vikram looks at Naina's sweat and sees how tired she is. He gets scared after hearing her scream. After some time, he hears the child crying and he looks at him, his eyes shine. There is a slight moisture in his eyes looking at baby. That doctor places the baby on Naina's chest. Naina tiredly opens her eyes and forgets all her pain after seeing her child. Naina takes a look at Vikram and her eyes fill with tears after seeing the moisture in his eyes. He is constantly watching that child.

The doctor quickly takes the child and starts doing their work.

Vikram looks at Naina and brushes her hair back with his hand. Kiss her forehead.

He will always be thankful that God gave him so much happiness.

In a few days the child and mother come home when they discharged from the hospital. The house is decorated to welcome the baby and his mother.

Baby is in Vikram's hand and he has placed his hand behind Naina. After welcoming them, he quickly makes Naina sit on the sofa. And everyone started looking at the child one by one with great joy. Adhiraj hugs his little one to his chest. God bless him.

Then Vidyut sits with him in his lap so that all the children can watch comfortably.

"Wow, look how cute he is."

Maya, Vidya kiss Naina forehead.

Rajendra blesses Naina and caresses her head. Naina's smile.

"Let's take a picture."

Vikram sits near Naina, his happiness is clearly visible in the happiness of becoming a dad. He kiss her forehead lovingly. Baby is in Vikram's hand and everyone comes and sits near him, everyone's faces are glowing with happiness.

The End....

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 43.7K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...
404K 23.2K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
14.2K 637 23
In the world of traditions and societal norms, there are some families that have held onto their customs for generations. One such family is that of...
639K 30.3K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...