RWBY megatron

By johnmr01

After transformers prime megaton goes into exsyal but on his way he start to fall into a black hole witch sen... More

Bio
My start
Season 1
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Jaune dice
The Stray
Season 2
Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup With Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes and Breach
Round One
New Challengers
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned Megatron fight
Never Miss a Beat Megatron fight 2
Penny vs Pyrrha
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
Season 4
Runaway and Stowaways
Menagerie
A Much Needed Talk and Taking Control
Season 5
Unforeseen Complications
Necessary Sacrifice
Alone Together
True Colors
Downfall of Haven's Fate
Season 6
Argus Limited
Uncovered
The Lost Fable
So That's How It Is
The truth
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End at a Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe is seeing
Our Way
Season 7
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These And The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Refuge
Fault At Midnight With War
Witch
A Ultimatum Risk
Creation
Worthy
The Final Word
Season 9
A Place of Particular Concern
Altercation at the Auspicious Auction
Rude, Red, and Royal
A Cat Most Curious
The Parfait Predicament
Confessions Within Cumulonimbus
The Perils of Paper Houses
A Tale Involving a Tree
Of Solitude and Self

Shining Beacon

236 7 14
By johnmr01

I  see the ship that will take me to this school called beacon I hand my ticket in and walk aboard it and I see many people here each one with a different weapon some a combo of two of just a simple one I look around but the ones that stick out are a girl with long blond hair and a girl next to her with a red cape I just keep looking and she one wearing a white dress with a lot of bags and one with a Blake bow on her head and something strange happened when I looked at her I felt my heart skip a bet and I just keep going and see a guy as a knight but see all but to everyone else they see me and some see me as a tough guy others say I look bad and some recognize me)

Time skip)

(The ships carrying everyone and docking at the entrance of the school Megatron alongside several other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school)

Megatron: amazing.

(I look around this place and see the girl in the red cape girl fall down and I go over because I sees interesting)

Ruby falls backwards into a luggage cart, sending cases flying. Someone is standing over her)

Weiss: What are you doing?!

Ruby: (getting up on her hands) Uh, sorry!

Weiss: Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?

Ruby: (holding a case) Uuhhh...

Weiss: Give me that! (she snatches the luggage from Ruby and opens it to reveal its twinkling-sounding contents) This is Dust - mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!

Ruby: Uuuhhhh...

Weiss: What are you, brain-dead? (holding out a vial of red Dust and shutting the case) Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!

Ruby: I... I know...

(she starts coughing from the Dust pouring into her face)

Weiss: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!

(Ruby, who finally sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, ice, and electricity right onto Weiss)

Megatron: (laughs) this seems good

Weiss:Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm really, really sorry!

Weiss: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Ruby: Well, I-I...

Weiss: This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!

Ruby: (finally fed up) Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!

Blake: It's heiress, actually.

(Ruby and Weiss look over as Blake approaches with the bottle)

Megatron: yes Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company I believe.

Blake: yes and one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: (smiling smugly) Finally! Two who recognition!

Blake: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

(I look at her when she said that with a rise eyebrow)

Megatron: and who also does not pay them any mine when they die because also they care for is money and no one else.

Weiss: Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh!

Megatron: (laughs) yes run along and pout.

Ruby: I promise I'll make this up to you!

(Weiss just keep walking)

Ruby: I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's.

(sees Blake walking but the guy in armor with a cannon on his arm staying)

Ruby: Welcome to Beacon.

(I then see a boy walking over and offers his hand to help her up I walk over too)

Jaune: Hey... I'm Jaune.

Ruby: Ruby. Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship? And um who are you?

Megatron: my name is Megatron.

(We have no idea where to go so we just walk see everything and we end up in a garden)

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!

Megatron: only if they have a weak stomach

Ruby: (laughing) Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Megatron: well What if he called you explosion Face?

Ruby: Hey, that explosion was an accident!

Jaune: Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!

Ruby: (skeptic) Do they?

Megatron: I find that vary hard to believe.

Jaune: They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that... Never mind.

Ruby: So... I got this thing!

(she pulls out Crescent Rose and stabs it into the ground)

Megatron: impressive.

Jaune: Whoa! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!

Jaune: A-wha...?

Megatron: it's a gun.

Jaune: Oh. That's cool!

Ruby: So what you two got?

Megatron: I have this.

(I bring up my right arm with my fusion cannon)

Ruby: wow that is so cool what can it do?

(I then activate it and a long big blade came out)

Jaune: wow it a gun and a sword.

Ruby: does it have a name?

Megatron: I call it the fusion cannon.

Ruby: awesome.

Jaune: well Oh! I, uh... I got this sword!

Ruby: Ooooohh!

Megatron: a class weapon like my own.

Jaune: Yeah, and I've got a shield, too!

(he gets his scabbard, raises his arm and expands the metal into his defense)

Ruby: So, what do they do?

Jaune: The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just... put it away.

Megatron: It weigh the same though dozen it?

Jaune: Yeah, it does...

Ruby: (giggling) Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo... I guess I did go a little overboard when designing it.

Jaune: Wait - you made that?! What about you did you make your too?

Ruby: Of course!

Megatron: yes no one know the in and outs this weapon but me.

Ruby: Didn't you make yours?

Jaune: It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war.

Megatron: a relic form the past no bad.

Ruby: Sounds more like a family heirloom to me! Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: Yeah, the classics.

Megatron: you should consider it a horror to be worth of it.

Ruby: So why'd you two help me out back there? In the courtyard?

Megatron: well I was walk and saw a explosion and that this should be interesting.

Jaune: and for me, why not? My mom always says, 'Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.'

Ruby: Hmm. Hey, where are we going?

Jaune: Oh, I don't know! I was following you.

Ruby: I was following Megatron.

Megatron: well nun of use have ever bin here before so their must be something here to tell us.

(We soon finally find where we need to go)

(Megatron Ruby and Jaune entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. Ruby looks over when she hears Yang's voice)

Yang: (waving) Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!

(Ruby soon leaves and I follow to get a good spot)

Jaune: Hey, wait! (sighs) Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?! Or a big strong guy.

Yang: How's your first day going, little sister? And how's your big friend?

Ruby: You mean since you ditched me and I exploded? And his name Megatron.

Megatron: greetings.

Yang: sup and Yikes! Meltdown already?

Ruby: No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?

Megatron: it's true I saw it with my own eyes.

Yang: Are you being sarcastic?

Ruby: I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: You!

(quickly jumps into Megatron arms with him look at her confused)

Ruby: Oh, God, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: Oh my God, you really exploded.

Megatron: yes she did. And I'm going to drop you.

(I let her go and she drop but gets up)

Ruby: It was an accident!

(Weiss holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies)

Ruby: What's this?

Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product.

(She then looks at Megatron knowing who he is and she stops)

Ruby: Uuhhh...?

Weiss: You really wanna start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely?

Weiss: Read this, and don't ever speak to me again.

Yang: Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, i mean you made friends with this big guy.

(She punched my arm in a friendly away)

Ruby: Yeah! Great idea, sis! Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!

Weiss: Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute and strong boys, like tall, armored, over here!

Megatron: Hm?

(I look and her)

Ruby: Wow, really?!

Weiss: No.

Megatron: (thing) and here I thought I was cold blooded

Weiss: (thinking) ok Weiss the gladiator is here and he is a big and intimidating as they say he is.

(Everyone attention is drawn to the stage, where Professor Ozpin is readying the microphone, with Glynda beside him)

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

(as Ozpin leaves, glynda steps up to talk)

Glynda: You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.

Megatron: well that was a interesting speech.

Yang: He seemed kind of... off.

Ruby: It's almost like he wasn't even there.

(The first night at Beacon, students are splayed out in sleeping bags. And I did buy one with the money I made fighting Grimm and people)

Yang: It's like a big slumber party!

Ruby: I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though.

Yang: I know I do!

(purrs as she watches several muscular, shirtless guys... She then see a short less Megatron and she just start as his abs but someone else was looking at him to a naughty little cat with a bow and reading ninjas of love and pretend to read something else's and yang she returns her attention to Ruby)

Yang: What's that?

Ruby: A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going.

Yang: Aw, that's so cuuuute!

(knocked back as a pillow is launched at her face)

Ruby: Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!

Yang: What about Jaune? He's... nice! And what his face the big guy with the cannon on his are There you go! Plus two friend! That's a hundred percent increase!

Ruby: Pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend. Back to one...

Yang: There's no such things as negative friends! You just made one friend and one enemy!

(hit with another pillow, this time looking like a dog, to the face)

Yang: Look, it's only been one day. Trust me; you've got friends all around you! You just haven't met them yet!

(The two sisters notice a candle being lit nearby, and Blake is seen leaning against a wall, reading her book and look at Megatron as he just stairs into the night sky through a window)

Ruby: That girl...

Yang: You know her?

Ruby: Not really. She saw what happened this morning, but left before I could say anything.

Yang: Well, now's your chance!

(grabs Ruby's arm and lifts her up)

Ruby: Wait! What are you doing?!

(Blake looks over for staring at Megatron to see Ruby unsuccessfully struggling against Yang's grip as she leads her sister over to Blake's spot before letting go)

Yang: (singing) Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?

Blake: Aren't you... that girl that exploded?

Ruby: Uh, yeah! My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater... Actually, you can just call me Ruby.

Blake: (back in her book) Okay.

Yang: (whispering to Ruby) What are you doing?

Ruby: (whispering back) I don't know - help me!

Yang: So... What's your name?

Blake: (sighing as she's distracted yet again) Blake.

Yang: Well, Blake, I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister! I like your bow!

Blake: (irritated) Thanks!

Yang: It goes great with your... pajamas!

Blake: Right...

Yang: Nice night, don't you think?

Blake: Yes - it's lovely! Almost as lovely as this book! That I will continue to read. As soon as you leave!

Yang: Yeah, this girl's a lost cause.

Ruby: What's it about?

Blake: (Huh?

Ruby: Your book. Does it have a name?

(She had to think fast)

Blake: Well... i-it's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body.

Yang: Oh, yeah... That's real lovely!

Ruby: I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress!

Blake: (laughing a little) And why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?

Ruby: Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!

Blake: That's... very ambitious for a child. (her smile turns into a frown) Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale.

Ruby: Well, that's why we're here! To make it better.

Yang: Oh, I am so proud of my baby sister!

Ruby: Cut it out!

Blake: Well, Ruby, Yang, it's a pleasure to ha-

(storming to the girl in her own pajamas)

Weiss: What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?

Weiss and Yang: Oh, not you again!

Ruby: Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!

(I the background Megatron is trying to sleep)

Weiss: Oh, now you're on my side!

Ruby: I was always on your side!

Yang: Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!

Weiss: She's a hazard to my health!

Megatron: WILL YOU GILR BE QUIET SOME OF USE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP AND BE READY FOR TOMORROW!

(All the girl be quiet and just head back to sleep Blake closes her book, reaches over to grab her candle, and blows it out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 149 10
You follow ideals both of the sith, and jedi. While searching for last parts of your light saber, a rift opens and you're transported to the rwby uni...
64.2K 702 7
When Y/n Nikos is at his wits end trying to save his little sister from an illness that no one can comprehend, he makes the greatest sacrifice for he...
15.5K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
39.6K 629 39
After primus found a world abandoned by its gods, he sought to rebuild it, and bring everlasting peace. But how can a planet that was not made for pe...