Adopted by sebastian vettel

By mia232857

As Mia travels with Sebastian to all his races, she becomes immersed in the world of Formula 1 and motorsport... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

87 1 0
By mia232857

As the seasons pass, Mia's talent and passion for racing grow. She competes in junior racing leagues, showcasing her skills on the track. Mia becomes great friends with the 2019 rookies George Russell, Alex Albon and Lando Norris even though they are 5 years older than her they form a close-knit group of friends who support and challenge each other.

Mia gets the opportunity of a lifetime, a chance to drive in an exhibition race alongside her father, Sebastian, and Lewis Hamilton. The race is intense and filled with twists and turns, but Mia's determination and skill shine through. Ultimately, she proves herself as a formidable driver, leaving everyone in awe.

The fanfic concludes with Mia realising her dream of becoming a professional Formula 1 driver. She thanks Sebastian, Lewis, and all the other drivers for their unwavering support and guidance throughout her journey. Mia's story inspires young fans around the world to chase their dreams, no matter the obstacles they face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
159K 7.6K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
86.5K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...