Adopted by sebastian vettel

By mia232857

As Mia travels with Sebastian to all his races, she becomes immersed in the world of Formula 1 and motorsport... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

108 2 0
By mia232857

From that day forward, Mia's life was filled with love, adventure, and the thrill of the racing world. Sebastian's role as her adoptive father was not just a title, but a lifelong commitment to providing Mia with a happy and fulfilling life.

Mia attends her first race with Sebastian. She is in awe of the roaring engines, the speed, and the atmosphere. As the story progresses, Mia forms close bonds with other Formula 1 drivers and their families. She becomes friends with Lewis Hamilton, who inspires her with his determination and skill.

Throughout her life Mia faces various challenges and obstacles. In one chapter, she has to overcome her fear of high-speed turns during a test drive. With the guidance and support of her father, Sebastian, and Lewis, she learns to conquer her fears and becomes more confident in her abilities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...