HIS QUEEN

By _thebooklover_07

Abhimanyu Singh Raghuvanshi. Ruthless king of Rajasthan Holding a book of secrets inside him He is fire He... More

character
chapter-1
chapter -2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter-6
important notice
chapter 7
chapter- 8
chapter - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11

chapter - 5

123 16 0
By _thebooklover_07

Abhimanyu singh Raghuvanshi

Today mom and dad will be going to the rathore house for date fixing, I was not happy nor said the whole night I was not able to sleep properly thinking about this matter nor able to focus on anything.

I got up from bed and left to get ready for the gym. One hour later I came out of the gym area and got fresh and ready for the office as I was heading downstairs I saw bua ji working as the punishment I gave to her on behalf of bad mouthing about my mom.

Beta will you also come with us for a date fixing Mrs.Raghuvanshi said.

No,I have an important meeting and there is no need for me Abhimaanyu said coldly and left from there for the office.

At Abhimanyu's office

I was attending meetings suddenly I got a call from dad, he never called me in office time so I thought it might be something important and I picked up the call and asked. What happened dad? Why you called me suddenly?

Everything is fine, I want to let you know this Sunday is your wedding and tonight  you'll select your dresses for wedding. And make sure to cancel your meeting, Saying that Mr  Raghuvanshi cutted the call.

Fuck this marriage it becoming a headache!! Aghh fuckk. Abhimanyu said angrily.

At Rathore house

We are so much Greatful to know that our daughter is going to your daughter - in - law. Mrs Raghuvanshi said while placing some snacks for the  Raghuvanshi family as they came to their house.

Don't say this we are now family and we taking our laxmi as our daughter  she is not only our daughter in law she is going to be queen of  the Rajasthan. Mrs Raghuvanshi said.

And I'm going to get a crime partner and a best friend Arahohi and Rahul  said while can't able to control their excitement making the elders laugh at her.

Waisa hamaare bhabhi sa kah hein Arahohi said. Woh thoda mandir gyi hein uska aadhat hein roj subah mandir Jane kah Mrs Rathore said.

Suddenly they heard Mahi's voice coming towards them. Maaa mein aagyi Mahi said while Undoneing her  jutti.

Loh. Aagayi Mahi Mrs Rathore said while coming towards her.

Mahi's pov

I was a little surprised to see the former queen and king of Rajasthan and along with her daughter and son. I came towards them and touched there feet.

Khamma Ghani Rani sa Mahi said while greetings them.

Jiti raho beti Mrs Raghuvanshi said

Hii bhabi mein Aarohi aapki hone wali nand don't worry I'm not those typical nand Aarohi said making laugh at her innocence.

Hello bhabi mein Rahul naam toh kahi nahi suna hoga and I'm your devar your 4th brother, crime partner Rahul said while making S.R.k . Pose making other chuckle at his behavior.

Rani sa, I have something important to tell you Mahi said. Sure what it is Mahi? Mrs Raghuvanshi asked.

I want to study after the wedding and want to do jobs Mahi said Mrs Raghuvanshi chuckle and said it's okie Mahi sure you can complete your study and do jobs after marriage I don't have any problem.

Thank you Rani sa. Mahi said that's great now my bhabhi sa will also going to college with me and we will have lots of fun yessss Aarohi said while being so much happy.

Oye she is not only yours she is also my bhabhi sa Rahul said.

At the point of the starting argument Mrs Raghuvanshi stopped them saying chup ho jao dono.

After 2 day there will be the engagement and after 4 days there will be wedding I hope you don't have problem Mrs Rathore. Mrs Raghuvanshi said.

Nah rani sa hame kuch problem nahi hein. Mrs Rathore said.

Tab ham chalte hein take care of yourself Mahi Mrs raghuvanshi said.

Byee byee bhabhi sa we will meet after 2 day Aarohi hugged said and left from there.

Bhabhi sa I don't have your number can you give it to me Rahul asked Mahi , sure here 987******* Mahi said .

Okie bhabhi sa byee Rahul said and left from there.

Mahi bid them bye and prayed to shivji and hoped everything to go smoothly.

At Abhimanyu's room

He was currently doing work on his laptop and suddenly someone stood outside of the door of his room Sensing that someone is outside he give permission to come, and which is  non other than Aarohi.

Bhai aapko kaisa pata chala ki ham hein bahar, Aarohi said in amusement.

Speak quickly I don't have whole day to listen to you what you want to said. Abhimanyu said coldly while his eyes glued to his laptop.

She is really kind to other and innocent and I hope you'll take care of her and she wants to continue her study's and do jobs after her marriage . Aarohi said straight way making Abhimanyu stop what he was doing.

Ik what to do or not to do you don't have to tell me, and I don't listen others I only listen to myself I hope I made myself clear you can go. Abhimanyu said coldly.

As Aarohi left from his room he smirk while knowing that she really is ready for the alliance he slowly get up and took a cigarette and light it up and smirk, you bring this to yourself by accepting this alliance. Mahi Rathore, And I'll make sure you give divorce with your own self .  He said while taking a big puff of smoke.

Suddenly his phone ranged and he picked up the call and and  it was non other than his father

On call 

Mr. Raghuvanshi

Come downstairs you have to select your engagement and wedding dress, and for upcoming functions.

Abhimanyu

Hm I'm coming.

He cutted the call and took last puff of the ciggarette and left from there to downstairs. After reaching there he saw everyone was there present he cared less and choose what he is going to wear.

( I'll not show it now but at their engagement hehehe 😁 )

After 1 hour

Everyone was having there dinner but suddenly what koel ( bua ji ) said made the atmosphere burning hell.

Maaf kijiye gah lakin woh bass ek mantri ki beti hein, woh Hamare Abhi ke liya kaisa sahi ho sakta hein, sacch bole toh hamari nidhi keh saath ek dam jacchta hein koel said.

Mr.Raghuvanshi was about to say but got interrupted by Abhimanyu.

First of all you don't have rights to call me Abhi, second which is right or wrong let my parents think and I'm here to think and I think you should call me Hukum sa rather than takin my name and last but not least " A maid should never talk back to their masters and they should obey their master's orders" Abhimanyu said with his harsh and cold voice making koel and others shivers to death.

At Rathore house

Whole house is covered in several dish fragrance. Because her brother is making Mahi's favorite food , everyone is happy that after 35 years there is going to be a wedding held in this family , but Aryan was little sad that have to let their little sister go.

Tadaa!!! Khaana tabiyarr hein Mahi!! Jaldi nicche aaja Aryan said while putting the dishes on the table.

Aayiii ruk jah Mahi said while coming downstairs but seeing her favorite food she came as like bullet train.

Wahhh ajkah raat toh bohot acchi hein yrr sab mera favourite bana hein wahh mummy keh tinda seh toh accha hein Mahi said while chuckling.

Kyaa kaha tune Mrs Rathore asked while raising her one eyebrow and giving her bombastic side eyes.

Kuch nahiii Mahi said to save her from her mother.

Stop talking and here have this Aaryan said putting *Bhatoora* on her plate.

Umm.. Kyaa banaya hein Bhai sa uff. Mahi said while taking her first bite.

Kisne banaya woh bhi toh dekho Mr Rathore said while showing off his spoon. While others chuckled at his behavior.

After eating everyone go towards their perspective room and slept
While as usual Mahi prayed to shivji and slept.

To be continue......
______________________________________

This is the biggest chapter I ever made .

Do comment guys some of you guys just view this chapters and left. Do follow guys

Target
10 votes, 5 comment.

Merry Christmas in advance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 3.5K 39
Presenting the story of: ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE , a king known for his anger, and doctor SHIVANTIKA SINGHANIA, an innocent girl whose horoscope got...
150K 8.4K 23
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
1.4M 65.7K 54
"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked with a teary voice. Shreya was dolling u...
546K 36.6K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...