Demon's Return

By Luna_Uchiha1

To help fight against their mother, Kol Mikaelson digs up an old relic from the past and summons a demon. Wha... More

Prologue

Teaser

853 41 5
By Luna_Uchiha1

"Where could my prey be tonight? Someone so desperate, lonely, and scared that they wouldn't hesitate to take my hand."

"Aish, should've known making a deal with the Mikaelsons meant problems." 

Jeong Guwon

"You know, I was not expecting the magic to actually work. So Mr. demon, should we make a deal?"

"Honestly, when I made the deal with you, it didn't include me having to witness you and my brother get it on."

Kol Mikaelson

"I assume you're the demon my idiotic younger brother summoned?"

"Don't be fooled love, I'm a devil in disguise."

Niklaus Mikaelson 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
80.9K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
133K 7.8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...