Newborn Mind | Security Breac...

By RoseCoffeeeee

The Pizza Plex has always been a huge place, Y/n knew this from the moment she stepped in this place. But she... More

Information
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16

12

409 21 6
By RoseCoffeeeee

" Why are we going to Fazer Blast? Is there something there that you need? ", the little girl asked as they ran hand in hand in the main Atrium. She watched in amusement as the previously hostile bots were now ignoring her. Seriously, how was Vanessa able to do this?

" There's some Lead-Acid Batteries stored under the guide bot's desk. We need them to function the generators so we can use them to make the main gates open. If we stay here and just wait until it opens automatically, we could end up dead by the animatronic's hands or by him. ", Vanessa answered as she checked the huge sling bag hanging on her shoulders.

Okay, batteries, she knows them. And generators are probably the machine things that Gregory and her encountered at the Daycare. So they need batteries to make the generators work to open the main gates. The little girl put understandable words together until she formed a conclusion.

The familiar entrance of Fazer Blast greeted them as they entered it. They wasted no time and immediately entered the entrance hall of the blasting ground. As usual, the guide bot told them its speech while Vanessa climbed over the desk before grabbing a box under the table and making her way back.

" All right, we got one of the things we need. Now what else.... ", Vanessa said as she pondered what they need.

(Y/N) also tried to think of what they need. Back then, the generator has something colored connected to it. A wire.

" Uhh... Ness? ", the little girl called out.

" Yeah? "

"Does your generator have a wire connected to it already? "

Vanessa's frowning face seemed to brighten a bit at that. " Right! It doesn't yet. Good job, (Y/N). ", She said as she gently pat the little girl's head.

" Now If I remember correctly, there should be some wires inside Utility Tunnels. Though, you'll need to stick very close to me as there are endoskeletons and old bots there. Some of them have gone out of control. ", Vanessa said as they started walking towards a door at the waiting hall of Fazer Blast.

" Oooh is that the place underground that's like a tunnel? "

" Umm, yes? Hold on, have you gone there? "

" Yeah! Gregory and I went there to fetch something. Though, we got cornered by robots a few times but at least we got out alive! "

Vanessa is concerned. Just where has the boy been dragging this child to? How did they even get inside that place?

The security guard took her ID card from her pockets and pressed it to a tiny screen at the door. The door made a low clanking sound before it opened upwards.

Before them is a staircase leading downstairs to Utility Tunnels. Blue neon ledights decorated the walls, dimly lighting their way. Vanessa brought out her flashlight before walking down with the little girl's hand in hers.

The quietly but quickly made their way down until they finally reached the locked door under the stairs. The security guard unlocked the door before warily opening it. She looked around the hall carefully before deeming it safe and walking out.

They quietly walked in the silent hallway, flashlight and camera ready. Once reaching the end of the hall with a continued path in their left and right side, they turned right.

A sound of metal clanking sound made them stop and turn around quickly.

Behind them, an endoskeleton was standing at the left hall. The little girl grabbed the security guard's arm and brought her attention back ahead before continuing to walk. Vanessa seemed to understand the little girl's plan and kept the light on the endoskeleton's direction while looking back every now and then in case of any surprise attack until they were in a safe distance from the endoskeleton that was trailing them.

" Do you see a door with blue sticky notes on it? ", Vanessa asked, still looking around warily.

(Y/N) looked around before spotting a door on her right with multiple blue sticky notes on it. She can read some of them saying, ' 3 generators ', ' electric tape ', ' 6 wires '. It seems to be requested items.

" I see it. ", the little girl said before taking them in front of the door.

" Here, take this for a bit while I open the door. ", (Y/N) took the flashlight that was handed to her and looked around as she waited for the security guard to unlock the door. There was a sound of keys hitting each other before a click sound came. She then felt herself getting pulled in.

The little girl turned around to see Vanessa warily looking around before walking towards a pile of boxes and searching. (Y/N) walked to the other corner of the room and began to search for any wires too. She did find some, except they were too small.

(Y/N) sighed as she finished searching her third box. It was filled with socks. Don't know why they need those. She then stood up and turned around only to see an endoskeleton making its way inside the room.

' They forgot to close the door! '

The little girl immediately brought out her camera and flashed it against the endoskeleton, making it freeze momentarily before crashing to the ground.

Vanessa, who was busy searching her 5th box, turned around and gasped in shock at the sight of an endoskeleton lying on the ground and the little girl holding her camera out. " What- what happened? "

" We forgot to close the door. We got lucky I saw it getting inside. ", (Y/N) briefly explained.

Vanessa nodded, though still in shock.
" That was close... We need to hurry up and leave this place. "

With that being said, Vanessa immediately went back to searching while (Y/N) closed the door and continued her search too.

After about three minutes, Vanessa stood up from her spot and let out a satisfied sigh, catching the little girl's attention. (Y/N) turned around and found the adult carrying a box. " I found the wires we needed. Let's go now. ", Vanessa said.

This time, Vanessa lead them while (Y/N) looked around with the flashlight. The duo were able to safely find their way back up.

Tying her blonde hair neatly, Vanessa connected the generator and the gate's emergency control station together. She stood up before huffing. " Done! My generator's a bit broken though. But it still works, just needs a cool down everytime it's used. I've only used it once earlier in the morning so I think we don't need to wait for too long. "

" Then, where should we go for now? "

" I would suggest waiting in my office but I don't think that's a good idea now. You won't have enough time to run out of the room if ever I get taken over. How about we explore the place for a bit? "

(Y/N) thought for a bit. Walking around here is safer for now since Vanessa has alerted the animatronics about her situation. But she doesn't know how she'll react if she happen to see Gregory again.

" Ummm... Sure. ", She finally answered.

They investigated multiple areas as they waited. It was quite strange for the little girl who has gotten used to wandering around the Pizza Plex warily, now it felt like they were just going for a walk.

They somehow ended up in the Raceway. They really weren't planning on staying there for too long until they smelled something burning. The smell led them downstairs where they found a vent with orange light coming from inside of it.

(Y/N) kneeled down to take a look and confirmed that there is indeed fire inside the vent. " Do you think we should go check it? "

Vanessa thought for a bit. " Well, it's not like the generator's working already anyway. We have about a few minutes left before it's ready to work. ", She said before crawling in. The little girl soon followed after her.

Vanessa halted once they got close to where the fire started. " On second thought, I think it's best for you to stay behind. You might find it difficult to breathe in here. "

And she was right. (Y/N) was already having difficulties in breathing the moment they entered the vent.

" No. I wanna go with you. I'll manage. ", The little girl stubbornly said.

The security guard seemed ready to refute when an idea popped out. " Okay, but... ", she opened the zipper of her sling bag before taking out something.
" Wear this, okay? It should be able to help you breath better in here. "

It was a funny-looking mask. It looked like a rabbit's face. There were tiny wires inside. (Y/N) was instantly reminded of Vanny.

She reluctantly accepted the mask before wearing it. She was instantly amazed by her change of sight. Most of her surroundings became dark excluding some, especially stuffs that are moving which became pinkish. She can clearly see the movement of fire from the room ahead of them.

Vanessa's face looked funny by the way.

It reminded her of her gas mask at home that she would use once in a week as instructed by her father to help her breathe whenever her body felt weak. Though the colors at its screen were orange and not pink.

" Welcome to V.A.N.N.I, the Virtual Augmented Neural Network Integration unit. "

Words formed in the mask's screen that she couldn't comprehend.

" Don't mind the mask's explanation. I'll explain it to you myself once we get to a better place. ", Vanessa said.

" New user detected. Pairing occipital transponder. Stay calm. It won't hurt a bit. "

(Y/N) let out a short scream as she felt an electrical shock in her brain. Vanessa crawled closer to her side and gently touched her head.

" Do not be surprised by your surroundings. You are still in the real world, but Fazbear Entertainment has made it better! With this Security Mask, you can locate and repair all the pesky security nodes that are locking down the mesh network here in the Mega Pizzaplex. Call me Helpi! You can always count on me because it's my job to help you succeed in your new job! "

" Ughh the mask-... Helpi said that this mask will help me locate and repair all the pa- p- pes.... "

" Peski security nodes? Yeah, it's abilities were a shock to me when I first used it. I wasn't really comfortable to use it due to the colors so I don't use it unless for emergencies. You can have it now. ", Vanessa explained.

" R-really? It looks expensive though... Are you sure it's okay? "

" Yeah. It's not the only V.A.N.N.I. mask. I don't know where the rest are though. I think they were handed to bots for them to give to technicians. "

Once the little girl has adjusted to her new mask, Vanessa crawled in with the little girl following after her. She then stood up and pulled the girl closer to her to avoid getting the both of them burnt.

Vanessa made a mental note to check the cameras in this area later or tomorrow because she was certainly sure that the vent door should not be open.

Once they've carefully crossed the room and entered the next one, Vanessa opened a huge chest and brought out something long and heavy. It seems to be made of metal.

Fire Extinguisher, the word in white bold letters came into view for her. And she immediately understood its use.

[∆]

Gregory has never felt as empty as he does right this moment. Even Freddy's soothing words did nothing to ease him. It also didn't help that Freddy kept asking about the little girl.

" Gregory, please answer me. Where is (Y/N)? ", Freddy asked for the 13th time.

Right. Where was she anyway? Was she still looking for them?

" She and I got separated. She'll be back here soon. ", Gregory finally answered in a reassuring tone.

But Freddy noticed it. He noticed the way it seemed like Gregory was trying to reassure himself.

He noticed how his eyes trembled whenever the little girl was mentioned.

He noticed how he kept ignoring his questions about her.

He definitely noticed that Gregory is in a state of denial.

Freddy can't help but be worried. How is he even worried? He doesn't know it himself. He just knows what he feels is worry.

He just hopes the little girl is safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.8K 54
Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to go back to her home city to find out what...
24.6K 919 131
A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightshift guard. Though as living is expensive...
11.2K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
622 18 13
When Gregory is discovered by prying eyes, in an attempt to escape, he hides in Funtime Freddy - probably the most friendly-looking of the animatroni...