𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬...

By gh0ulz_4life

I think the title says basically the topic of this book^^!! More

introduction !! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
❤️‍🩹 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 ❤️‍🩹 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏
💓 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 💓
🎄𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬! 🎄
𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬?
𝐀/𝐍
GUYS

❤️‍🩹 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 ❤️‍🩹 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 (𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭)

248 5 5
By gh0ulz_4life

Summary: finney and robin get to robins house and just relax and have a good time, but what happens when robin finds out about finneys braces?

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Its finally time to leave school. as the bell rang I packed up my stuff, putting my books inside my backpack and my chromebook inside aswell. I picked up my backpack, a little bit slower because of all the heavy weight inside of it. I was the last person to leave the classroom. as I walked out I noticed not that many people were in the hallways. I walked through the hallways and finally made it outside.

as the cold windy breeze hit me I suddenly remembered I had to go get gwen! shit! I hope shes still there.. I sprinted to her school and let out a sigh of relief when I saw her waiting on the bench. I could tell she was mad though by her facial expressions and her fists clenching. "finney!! where were you??? I was waiting on that damn cold bench!" gwen said dramatically

I chuckled. "gwenny you'll survive a few minutes of me being late!" I said to gwen. she sent back a huff. fuck I had to meet up with robin since we're walking to his house.. I has to tell gwen. "hey gwen, since its friday ima go to robins house to sleepover kay?? could you tell dad for me please? also you going with susie and amy today?" I questioned gwen.

"jeez quiet with all the questions dude! and yes Ill tell dad, and yeah im going with susie and amy today" gwen said to me. I let out a sigh of relief. "okay gwen ima go, be safe okay??" I informed gwen. gwen just rolled her eyes and nodded, smirking. "bye kiddo, see you when you come back from your little boyfriends house! tell me if you guys make out;)" gwen smirked at me.

I blushed like a tomato as I flipped her off walking to where robin was waiting at. I heard gwen lightly chuckle behind me as we went our seperate ways. the sudden realization hit me, how am I gonna talk to him without him seeing my braces?? should I just not talk to him?? no thats rude! ughh!! Ill just try to talk to him without showing my braces.. this is gonna be hard.

While I was walking to robin my breathing started to quicken. what if he finds out? will he be disgusted by my braces?? will he break up with me?? ughh stop with that nonsense!! he wouldnt break up with me JUST because of my braces.. right?? whatever its just best to not know. I finally made it to robin sneaking up behind him ready to sneak attack him!

just as I was about to jump onto him, I guess he really is one step ahead of me because he turned around quickly while I was about to launch on him and picked me up. I blushed alot as I held onto him for dear LIFE!! I felt his hands travel down onto my waist almost near my.. HEY!! I slapped his hand and looked at him as he giggled at my actions.

"hey baby!! how are you?" robin said smirking at me still holding onto my waist. I let my legs drop from basically attaching myself to him. "Im good! you.. ?" I said quietly looking anywhere but at him. I guess he got confused by this from his expressions. He just rubbed it off and suddenly hugged me! god I love this man..

"Im good aswell mi amor! now lets get going its getting cold and we could change to comfortable clothes at the house!! oh yeah I forgot- do you need to borrow any clothes my love?" robin asked me. Im so lucky to have this man as my boyfriend.. lucky me!!:) I just nodded and interlocked my hand onto his holding on as I walked with robin to his house.

There was silence between us but it was a comfortable silence. It felt so nice to be outside walking with robin.. the cold breeze hitting us, our hands interlocked to keep us warm, going to robins house to have a sleepover.. im genuinely so happy to call him mine and my boyfriend. We finally saw robin's house 4 houses away from us.

I took a deep breath, breathing in the cold air making my nose cold. it didnt take a while to make it to robins house. He opened the gate holding it for me. "ladys first!" robin said winking at me and smirking. I giggled while lightly punching his arm as I went through and waited on the porch. Robin came with the keys in his hand unlocking the door.

The warmness in his house hit me, making me smile and make my way into the house, with robin following after me. I took my shoes off, waiting for robin while he was taking off his sheoa. After a while of him struggling to take them off because of his laces being tangled he finally got them off.

"my mom isnt home and so is my uncle so we basically have the whole house to ourselves!" robin said happily. I just smiled and giggled at the sight of his happiness. We made our way to robin's room. Right when we got in I flopped onto his bed. "I'll get our clothes to change into! you could just relax on the bed." robin said to me. "mhm!" I said to him.

Luckily he was already turned around and making his way to his closet room so he didnt see my teeth. how am I gonna hide this?? it wont be long till he finds out.. Ill just savor up these moments before he might break up with me by how horrible I look. My thoughts were cut off by a pair of hands waving accross my face side to side.

I snapped out of my trance and saw it was robin. "finney mi amor are you okay??" robin questioned me. I could see the concern in his eyes but I just reassured him by nodding it off. "oh okay.. well I got you your clothes!" robin said handing me the clothes. I took them out of robins hands. "Ima change in the room and you could change inside my bathroom okay?" robin told me.

I got up, nodding at him, and making my way to the bathroom to change. I closed the door, locking it and took off my shirt. I got the shirt robin offered me and put it on myself. I guess it was a bit big since some of the sleeve was drooping onto the other side of my sleeves and long enough to the point where it was at my knee level. I brushed it off and took the shorts he gave me.

I took off my pants, and put on my shorts. It was a bit short so you couldnt see it under my shirt.. It kind of looked like I had no shorts when my shirt length was right about at my knee. whatever it wont be a big deal.. I opened up the door turning off the light. I looked back to see.. robin with no shirt?!! dang he has abs!! aaah stop looking stop looking stop blushing stop blushinggg!!!

I guess robin noticed my presence since he looked at me and smirked. "you like what you see darling?" robin said in a flirty tone. "s-shut up!!" I stuttered out looking anywhere but at him. he chuckled as he put on his shirt and looked back at me. phew.. he didnt see my braces. I guess he didnt notice my outfit the first time since this time he blushed alot while looking me up and down.

I giggled, but it soon turned quiet when I noticed his outfit. he had a compression shirt and grey sweatpants, with his hair down and his black bandana on. I blushed at the sight and just flopped down onto the bed as robin followed my actions also, flopping down next to me. he turned on the tv going on Hulu.

"okay baby, what movie do we pick??" robin asked me looking at the screen. "mmm.. I dont know" I said, quickly regretting my decision of saying that since I knew what was about to come out of his mouth next. "welp.. I guess Ima pick now!" robin said grinning. I am defeated.

"noo baby your gonna pick a horror movie you know I dont like scary movies baby!" I said to robin.  "mi querido, if you ever get scared ill be right here to comfort you.. please babyyy!" robin begging me with puppy eyes. I sighed. "okay.. but nothing to scary!" I said trying not to show my teeth. Luckily robin didnt even see my braces since he was already looking for a horror movie when I let out a sigh.

I cuddled up next him as he had one arm around me and the other one holding onto the remote as he was scrolling up and down to find a horror movie. In the end he ended up picking texas chainsaw massacre.. again. jeez he really doesnt get tired of this movie, its adorable. I now made a promise to myself in my head that I wont get scared or scream when there is a jumpscare

(a few minutes into the movie)

we are a few minutes into the movie where they show the creepy son (leatherface) and I already fucking screamed. are you serious. It wasnt even a jumpscare, actually no that DAMN FACE WAS THE JUMPSCARE. robin chuckled when my grip tightened on him, a few more minutes into the movie where the mans hand gets bent by leatherface and blood comes squirting out (ayo?) I screamed again.

but this time the brightness from the movie and my braces it made it sparkle/light up a bit which made it a bit noticeable. I hope it wasnt too noticeable.. well I guess the universe felt like I should be fucking tortured like a little piece of shit because I felt robin shift from the movie to towards me. My breath hitched, I knew he noticed the sparkle from my braces.

Robin grabbed the remote, pausing the movie, put it back down and put his attention back on me. I was shaking a bit. "baby.. could you give me a smile.. ?" robin asked me. I had to act dumb so I smiled without showing my teeth. "no no mi amor.. with your teeth showing." robin told me. my breathing started to quicken.

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?

𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧?

𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?

𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐦?

I hesitated at first, but then I slowly gave him a smile that showed my teeth. I regret my decision now. robin looked at me with wide eyes. fuck fuck fuck fuck I knew it I knew it Im fucking hideous. my breathing started to quicken as my tears started to build up on my eyes. I quickly got up and went into his bathroom locking the door and sinking down to the floor.

I felt digusting. I was trembling, shaking as tears started to pour down my cheek. I made a total fool out of myself. I shouldnt have been a fucking baby and screamed at the jumpscares, h3ll they werent even jumpscares I was just being a fucking crybaby. I hate my life I fucking hate it. I shouldnt have ever agreed to seeing a horror movie. this would've never happened..

My thoughts got cut off by someone knocking at the door, I knew it was robin. "baby, mi amor, my darling? could you please let me in?" robin pleaded to me. I hesitated at first, but then I let the best get to me. I stood up slowly, walking to the door to open it. should I really do this? what if hes just gonna break up with me on the spot right then and there?

yolo. I unlocked the door. "its open.." I mumbled out to robin. robin opened the door and looked at me with wide eyes when he saw how red and puffy my eyes were. I knew I looked disgusting. I felt more tears streaming down my face. I cant take this anymore.
"look, if you want to break up with me now just do it please dont make me wait. Ill be on my way." I said walking to the door way until I got pulled back in by.. robin?

why is he doing this? doesnt he want to break up with me?? Im so confused.. why is he stopping me.. ? "baby what are you talking about? why would I ever want to break up with my sweet beautiful boyfriend?" robin said to me. "b-becasue I look hideous.. ?" I said to robin. robin just look at me with concern and realization in his eyes.

"w-what? baby no no no I would never ever leave your side because of some braces! you look absolutely adorable in them, I love how they look on you! h3ll I love how everything looks on you. nothing will ever change my love for you just because of that so called "hideous smile" you look adorable no matter what mi amor! baby you mean so much to me and I never ever want to lose you!" robin said to me.

I was stunned. "s-so you don't mind how I l-look with my braces? d-dont you think im.. hideous?" I asked robin. "of course not sweetie! you mean very dear to me and I would never ever break up with you because of braces! please know that no matter what I will always be here for you okay?" robin said to me. I couldnt take it anymore.

I hugged him so tight it felt like if I would let go he would disappear into thin air. he hugged me back so tight, whispering comforting words into my ear and kissing me so many times on my forehead. Im so lucky to have him as mine. I really couldnt have asked for anything more. The silence was broken by robin.

"mi amor.. lets go lay down, you need to rest mi amor." robin reassured me. Its like he knew I was tired? "okay baby.." I said to robin. he held my hand softly, like if he put to much pressure I would shatter into a million pieces. he lead me to the bed letting me on the bed first.

I crawled to my space, letting him follow next to me. he turned off the tv, turning on the night lamp that was on his desk. once he finished doing that, he softly pulled me over towards him holding onto me as he planted kisses onto my forehead. I let out a smile showing my teeth. he looked down at me blushing and smiling with me too.

"I love you so much mi amor." robin told me. "I love you too baby." I replied back to robin. after that the whole night we were just holding onto eachothers grasp like if we were to let go we would loose eachother. as he kept crying about how much he loves me, I shut him up by kissing him on the lips.

he smiled while I kissed him and ended up kissing me back. the kiss wasnt filled with lust or anything else, just love and so much more. "im so lucky to have you my love." I told him. robin chuckled a little. why is he chuckling?? "why are you chuckling? I meant it!!" I told him with a smile on my face.

he finally stopping chuckling and looked at me with love in his eyes. "sorry, Its just that.. It shouldve been the opposite. I shouldve said that. you keep me so happy I wouldnt know what to do without you my love.." robin said to me smiling as he did. I smiled so wide. I kissed him again one more time after I cuddled with him falling into a deep sleep. 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞..

authors note:
haii gaiss!! this is the last part of my first oneshot!! there will be more coming soon!!:) itll just take time.. sorry if I dont update as much!! anyways thats all for the first oneshot:33 see you on the next one!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 637K 167
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
5.1M 458K 95
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
257K 17.9K 55
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
788K 34.4K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...