๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ...

By gh0ulz_4life

I think the title says basically the topic of this book^^!! More

introduction !! ( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ (๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ)
๐Ÿ’“ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ’“
๐ŸŽ„๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ! ๐ŸŽ„
๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ?
๐€/๐
GUYS

โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ

281 3 1
By gh0ulz_4life

Summary: finney gets braces, but due to his insecurity of being made fun of for his braces he decides to close off people, even his bf robin!! what happens when robin finds out about why hes hiding away from him and other people??

(angst with happy ending ofc)

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I finally got out of the dentists after almost 2 hours of being in that horrible place. I licked across my teeth with the braces put onto my teeth. I got braces today. I dont really feel good about the fact I got braces, I mean its okay but I feel so ugly in them. a million thoughts started racing through my mind then and there.

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬?

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬?

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭?

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬?

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟-

my thoughts got cut off by someone talking to me. as I got out of my thoughts I saw someone waving their hands infront of my face. I quickly got out of spacing out to see who it was. oh it was gwen! oh shoot what will she think about my braces.. just act normal and not talk so much and if I do then try not to show my teeth.. okay got it!

"hellooooo?!! earth to finney!!" gwen said as she started to shake me like a fish in a bag with water (finding nemo😋) "u-uh yeah?" I stuttered out. one of my habits. "I literally kept calling your name since.. well I dont know, but I would say since forever!! what happened?? did they just clean your teeth or did they do something?? like u got cavities or sum sum??" gwen said.

Is she being fr right now? "gwen of course I dont have any cavities, I dont even eat that much candy, anyways no they didnt clean up they uhh.. gave me braces" I said mumbling out the part of me getting braces. I can tell gwens confusion by her facial expressions shes showing right now. "I got braces." I said still quiet but good enough for gwen to hear. I swear once she heard that she gasped

"omg!! you got braces?!! show meee!!!" she said almost loud enough for everyone to hear. I quickly covered her mouth and shushed her annoyed. "gwen stop saying that so loud!! and fine ill show you when we get to the house.." I said to gwen so she understood. I can tell gwen agreed by her nodding up and down. I sighed in relief until she bit my hand!! I quickly snatched my hand back as I rubbed it in pain.

"oww!! what was that for?!" I exclaimed to gwen. she quickly wiped off her mouth from the slobber and saliva that was drooping on her  mouth when she licked my hand in the process of basically almost RIPPING IT OFF. "okay first off.. do NOT shush me again!!" she said to me. I can tell she was mad of me shushing her by the tone on her voice that left out lingering with her sentence.

she took a breath and finally spoke again. "and second off.. race ya to the house!!" she said as she ran to the pathway we came from to our house. I guess she really wants to see my braces that bad.. ? whatever its not like its that special, lets just get this over with. I started jogging to the house and finally got there to see gwen sitting on our porch. "god could you be any slower???" gwen said with a sass in her tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes as I quietly opened the door to see if our dad was home. luckily I didnt see him in the living room but I still had to go around the house to see if he was around. as I walked around to see if our dad was here gwen was setting her backpack down on the hook thats on her door. I luckily found our dad no where to be seen in the house.

I gave gwen the okay nod indicating our dad wasnt here. I saw her face expression go from concerned to excited and happy as she flopped on her bed patting on the space next to her. I flopped on the bed back facing on the bed as I stared at the ceiling. there was silence between me and gwen, but not an uncomfortable silence.. more like a comfortable silence. but that silence was broken by gwen. "ahem.. show me your braces!!"

gwen said to me as she started to sit up. I sat up and gave her a smile. ( just imagine finney with navy blue braces) she gasped when she saw my braces.

𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.. 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝.. ? 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞.

"s-sorry-" I said until I got cut off by gwen saying, "what do you mean sorry?!! you have nothing to be sorry about!! they look adorable/cute on you anyways!! robin will love it!!" gwen exclaimed to me happily. I didnt really think it was true but I had to show gwen that I thought that was "true".. I guess. I just gave her a smile and hugged her. "thank you gwen.. that meant alot to me." I said to gwen.

what I just said to her right now was true though, it gave me a bit of confidence to be a bit more comfortable with my braces but not enough to actually show them to robin. she just smiled and hugged back. "no problem kiddo, anyways go ahead and shoo!! Ima go shower!!" she said as she made a hand gesture of "shooing" me out of her room. I giggled a bit and left her room.

I just decided to go take a shower aswell. I walked to my room and went to my bathroom. I turned on the shower faucet went to my sink to grab all of my skin care products out for after the shower. also to wait for my bath tub to fill up. I sorted out all of my skin care products and decided to get a bathbomb for the bath tub. I went inside my room and picked out my pjs.

I picked out a white shirt with navy blue plaid sweatpants. I spread it out onto my bed and went inside my bathroom and locked the door. I started to take off my shirt and started acknowledging my cuts. the old ones. the fresh ones. the ones from my dad. some from my mom. and most of them from, well me of course. I decided to ignore that and I took off my clothes and went inside the bath tub turning off the shower faucet to just relax a bit and then wash my hair and body.

(after the shower:33)

I finally got out of the shower and I dried off. I slipped on my pjs and went to my bathroom again but instead ima put on my skincare. It didnt take that long since I didnt have that much skin care. I flopped on my bed dreading tomorrow since its friday and I get to have a sleepover with robin.

dont get me wrong I love hanging out with robin!! Its just that I dont know how he will react to my braces.. I sighed as I turned off my outer space night lamp. tomorrow is gonna be a long day. my eyes started to slowly get darker and darker as my vision got blurry. as soon as I knew it I was fast asleep.

(in the morning😘😘)

I groaned mumbling cuss words as my phone alarm started going off. I picked up my phone and turned it off checking the time, 4 am. yay. usually almost every single time I get up to start my day when my alarm goes off but today was a bit different. It was pouring rain which I LOVE, so I decided to just space out looking at the ceiling as I relaxed in my own space.

after a couple of minutes I got up and turned the shower faucet on. I then sorted all of my skincare products spreading on my bathroom sink. I then walk into my room to find an outfit. It took me awhile, almost trashing my whole closet but I found an outfit!(outfit will be linked in comments) I then spread it onto my bed and went to go take my shower. I took off my shirt, then my pants, also my jewelry and took my shower.

(after the shower😼😼)

I dried my hair off as it already fluffed up when it dried up. I styled it a bit and calmed it down so it isnt too frizzy but not too slick. I then put on my outfit and put my jewelry. by the time I was done it was 5:40 am. I still have loads of time to relax or check up on gwen. I finished putting on my skincare products and washed my hands. I then proceed to go to gwens room. once I made it to gwens door I knocked on it.

"coming!!" gwen said. after a couple of minutes she opened the door wide open. I could see a little bit of clothes on the floor.. but one I was about to say something about the clothes on the floor she made a specific facial expression basically showing "dont tell me what I think your gonna tell me because I know damn well-" thats when I knew I had to shut up. "so you done??" I questioned gwen. "yeah but im a bit hungry!"

gwen said and speaking of the devil, her stomach started grumbling. I giggled from the stomach growling. "Ill go make you something." I said to gwen. "thank you finn!! your a life saver!" gwen dramatically said to me. I rolled my eyes as I went to the kitchen to make something for gwen. after a bit of deciding I decided to make just regular toast with nutella spread onto it.

as I started making it I started to notice dad isn't here that often anymore. I wonder what happened.. probably staying at hotels to keep away from this house im assuming. my thoughts were interrupted by the smell of the toast already done. I grabbed the nutella and opened the lid, grabbing a butter knife and spreading the nutella onto the bread.

"gwen!! your foods done!!" I exclaimed to gwen. I heard a bit of shuffling in her room until I saw her hopping onto the kitchen seat. I laughed a bit and handed her the toast. as she started eating I got a bit hungry too. ehh its alright to not eat that much.. right? whatever! gwen finally finished and grabbed her backpack. she already made her way on the sidewalk waiting for me.

I snatched my backpack, grabbed the key and went outside locking the door, slipping the key into my backpack and catching up to gwen. It was already 6 am, enough time for me to relax in the library with nobody to bother me. me and gwen finally made it to our schools and went our separate path ways waving goodbye to each other.

I made my way to the library and sat down hoping no one would interrupt me. luckily nobody was here except the librarian but she barely even does her job so she doesn't care about me being in here. I put my stuff fown and rested my head for a bit. today is gonna be a long day..

(after like an hour of resting)

I woke up to very few people in the library scattered finding books, I checked the time just in case if I was late. 7 am.. phew. I sighed as I rested my head for a bit longer, that was until someone shoved me out of my seat. I looked up to see no one other than matty and his little sidekicks, the very last people I wanted to see today.

"hey fairy, why dont you fly away to your boyfriend. oh whats that? hes not here to protect you?? boohoo! suck it up loser and scram." matty said. his sidekicks laughed beside him. I packed up my stuff and sighed, standing up and walking away. "never come back here again f@g." I heard one of them say.

I started speed walking to the bathrooms as I hyperventilated. I mumbled cuss words as I went to the last stall and locked the door so no one would come in and sat on the floor, trying to calm down. after about a couple of minutes I finally started to calm down, that was until I jumped a bit startled by the bell ringing, indicating we needing to go to first period.

shit I have robin for first period and mostly all my other periods!! maybe I should ignore him so he doesn't acknowledge my braces? that should work right?? yeah.. yeah that should work.. but wont that be rude?? urghh!! Ill deal with this in class but right now I have to go to first period!! I opened the bathroom door seeing almost hundreds of people passing by in the hallways pushing each other trying to get to class.

I took a few deep breath's. phew.. here we go. I started walked into the crowd trying to go into my first period. affter a couple of minutes I finally made it into my first period, luckily in one piece. As my breathing started to calm down I scanned the classroom to see how many people were in there. hmm not that many people- shit robins right there.

just dont make eye contact dont make eye contact.. dang it he saw me!! I saw robin happily looking at me as he smiled and waved at me. "hey finney!!" he said to me. I didnt want to seem rude and not even acknowledge him so I just awkwardly smiled at him and waved. his facial expression's showed confusion and sadness, I felt so bad but I couldnt show him my braces.. I look horrible.

I quickly took a seat at my table that was infront of robins table. I placed my stuff down and rested my head waiting for others to arrive. while I was waiting for other classmates I felt something hit my head. a crumbled up paper? I opened it and saw it was from robin.

the notes:
finney: this text font
robin: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭

R: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫!! 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐩𝐨❤️

F: hi my love! Its okay im fine just a bit tired my love its nothing to worry about❤️

R:𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞.. 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

F: of course my love! dont worry bby theres nothing to worry about<3

R:𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!!;)

F: pay attention to the class!! ... I love you too❤️c:

end of notes!

robin crumbled the paper and kept it in his pocket, finally paying attention to the class. I decided to pay attention too but I guess I got distracted and spaced out with my thoughts.

𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?

𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧!

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬?

𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐡𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨?!!

I got out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring indicating for me to go to 2nd period. I also have 2nd period with robin. As I was packing my stuff I felt a presence hovering over me. I looked up and saw none other than robin. "hey darling, I was gonna ask are we still doing the sleepover? so I could have time to get snacks and clean my room!" robin asked me. I just smiled and nodded.

I could see robins confusion by his face but I finished packing up so I grabbed his hand and we went to 2nd period. this is gonna be a long day..

authors note:
hello gaiss !! I finally finished this chapter!! next chapter will start where they are already out of school and walking to robins house!!:3 also next chapter might add robins pov!!>:) n e ways.. thats all!! bai baiii :33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.5K 20
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
990K 30.7K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...
542K 34.5K 70
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
231K 14K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...