Pip and Ravi❀️

By Live-In-The-Fantasy

Just to continue the cliff hanger we were left on😭 More

The call

The Text Message

73 3 0
By Live-In-The-Fantasy

"Hey sarge. Remember me?" I read it over and over again. He didn't forget me. Tears welled in my eyes knowing I can finally relax. My tears fell slowly. Maybe they were happy? Some might be guilt, instead of dwelling on my emotions. "Yeah. I do." What if it's to funny? Does it need to be more emotional. If I'm being honest, I missed him, for 3 years. "..." he's typing back. " " wait why are they gone. Shit I went too far. "There's the pip I know." More tears started to slip out. I can finally go home and have a normal life. Well as normal as it can get as a murderer. Well it was self defense, right? I didn't have to go back though, i could have escaped, but what if he escaped? No. Don't go down that rabbit hole. You killed him and framed a not very innocent and all round suck ass man, but why do i still feel so guilty? Tears are now falling like a waterfall but not for the right reasons. i quickly wipe them away and look around like a cop car will just beam in. The phone ringing brought me back to reality, a text from Ravi "Pip? You there?"  Should i respond? "Yes. I'm sorry." texted back. "It's alright, don't be sorry." Ravi texted. Cutting strings with him was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But it's been 3 years. Maybe the sparks gone. "Can you call or do we have to wait another 3 years?" Ravi texted. i stared at the text and knew, It was there,  Because for the first time in a while i smiled. "Let me get back to my apartment first." i texted back. i was currently on the street walking home from the trial. Well jogging...running now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.