πšƒπ™΄π™Όπ™Ώπšƒπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½

By Numbellina

Onika's the perfect wife. Loving, caring, charismatic, affectionate, respectful, thoughtful everything you co... More

Two
Three
Four

One

683 30 46
By Numbellina

Omniscient

It had been the same routine for Onika for the past five years. Every friday night at exactly 11 o'clock, she'd sneak from under the hold of her wife's warm embrace, and find a new club. Every new club equaled new prey, and she loved to hunt.

Onika wasn't always like this. The thought of anyone but her woman used to make her feel disgusted. That was until they got married. Onika didn't know why, but the weight of monogamous commitment became an extremely heavy weight to carry once it was on paper.

The two had known each other since they were children, been a couple ever since their freshman year of college, and had been in love ever since.

Every "time" with another woman was nothing but sex to her, no strings attached, out of respect for her wife. But, even though she knew that what she was doing was wrong, she could never seem to stop. Onika loved her wife with every cell in her being, but she couldn't help her addiction for lust.

Onika loved everything about her wife, but her need for other women was much stronger than she would like for it to be.

Once Onika made her way through and out of she and her wife's million dollar home, she'd find the quietest car and drive to her mapped destination. She had decided to try something a bit different than her usual routine. This club was a little more out of the way.

They called it "ELITE" a high end club for the big spenders. Onika found that it was easiest to go to the local clubs as the women were so...easy. But she decided to give herself more of challenge as she had gotten bored with "easy".

As the woman drove, she tried to rid her mind of any thoughts of her wife. She always found herself doing this, feeling a sense of guilt for her wife and hatred for herself, yet, she never stopped.

Once she made it to the shiny new club, she made sure to take off her wedding rings, putting them in a special compartment in her car, and put her phone on "Do Not Disturb". She didn't want to be reminded of her wrongful actions as she committed her wrong doings.

She made sure her appearance was decent and made her way into the club.

Onika found herself to be nervous as well as scared. She and her wife created a multi-million dollar business soon after college. Which meant that she was a very well-known business woman who could easily be recognized in this flashier, newer club.

Another reason why Onika would tend to do her dirty deeds in lesser known clubs was to draw less attention to herself. She couldn't risk her colleagues or partners founding out about her infidelity.

The club felt, smelled, and looked of affluence. It almost felt too good be to a club. Yet, lo and behold, there were dancers in every corner of the club.

Onika's type of prey was nothing out of the ordinary. She loved fat asses and big tiddies as much as the next person. But a woman's face is what turned her on the most. Imagining what such a beautiful face would look like moaning is what gave her an indescribable pleasure.

She scoped out the club for a minute looking for a secluded corner. She never liked to be seen, she liked to watch. Once she found the woman she wanted for the night, she'd seek her out and ask her for a private dance. From that moment, she'd have these women hooked and wanting more.

Onika had found her spot and began watching. Every girl seemed talented to say the least, but it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before. Being that Onika had been to more clubs than she could count on 3 pairs of hands, no trick was a new one.

While every woman in the building was nothing less of gorgeous, none of them caught her attention. Onika knew that she could have every one of those girls within the simple snap of a finger. But simple wasn't on her agenda tonight.

"I don't think I've ever seen you here before, beautiful." Onika heard a velvety, sultry, southern tone come from the side of her. The voice made her dick twitch a little, it sounded so sexy.

She turned to see one of the most gorgeous women she had ever seen in her years of living. She had long honey blond hair, with honey colored eyes, and caramel-coated skin. Onika licked her lips as her eyes moved farther down the gorgeous girl's body.

She had breasts that hung perfectly on her body, covered by her gold top. Her curves beautifully hugged the sides of her body and her thick thighs only complimented her figure.

Onika couldn't help by bite her lip as she felt herself getting turned on. "I'm sure that if you had met me, you'd never forget mama." Nicki said in a slick tone, dripping with pure seduction.

"Is that so?" The blond beauty asked, making her way in front of where Onika was sitting. "You know I think you're right, I don't think I could ever forget a face that looked as good as yours."

Onika slightly grinned at her newly found prey's flirting. "Is that so?" The dark-haired woman asked, returning the question. "Well come a little closer over here so you can get a better look."

The beautiful woman only smirked and made a few steps closer. Onika could clearly see the hazel-eyed woman in all of her glory. She only got more beautiful. As her eyes began scanning the blonde's figure again, she noticed that her golden bra/top had the word "Honey" written across it.

"Is the view even better up close baby?" Onika liked the golden woman's flirtation. It enticed her in every way she wanted. "Extremely. I take it you like to be called Honey, is that right pretty girl?"

She smiled and nodded as she made her way an inch closer to Onika. "I do, what is it that you liked to be called beautiful?" Nicki smirked at the thoughts that ran across her mind but ignored them and stored them for later. "You can call me Nicki for now baby."

Onika didn't usually give her real name or any variation of it when she did this, but she didn't mind this time. "Nicki," she loved the way her name rolled off her tongue. It only fed all of the nasty thoughts she had been having since the moment she heard the beauty's melodious voice.

"Would you like a private dance tonight?" Onika felt nothing but excitement. She immediately answered yes to the question and the blond led her to what they called their "Show Rooms".

As they made their way to the room, Onika's eyes never left Honey's ass. It was so fat and jiggled with every step she took. Images of Nicki bending Honey over as she gave her rough backshots played vividly in Onika's mind.

Honey sat Onika down, closing the velvet curtain and closing and locking the door behind it which led to the room. Nicki couldn't help but lick her lips, she felt herself getting harder by the second in the presence of this gorgeous woman.

"Come here and sit on my lap mama."

Was all Onika said before Honey did exactly that. She straddled Nicki, throwing her head back as she swayed her hips back and forth on her lap. Onika sat up a bit, so that she could speak in Honey's ear. "Can I touch you baby? I wanna feel you in my hands."

The blond could never admit it out loud, due to her need for professionalism regardless of the profession, but the more the beauty below her spoke, the wetter she became. Her voice and her thick New York accent did things to her that she couldn't explain.

She usually never let customers touch her, but she was willing to make an exception this time. "You can touch me. Start right here." Honey guided both of Onika's hands to her plump ass.

Onika only groped the juicy flesh before smacking it as hard as she could, causing the blonde to swallow back a moan. "Fuck. It's so fat," She slapped her ass again, "and soft." Honey bit her lip, holding in her moans.

As she continued to move her hips against Nicki's, Honey felt a big bulge protruding underneath her, right against her pussy. she was confused yet intrigued, was it what she thought it was?

Slowly, she raised her body from Nicki's, and sat on her lap with her back facing her. Honey guided Onika's hands to her hips. "You're so fucking sexy, damn." Nicki tightly gripped the blonde's hips, watching her bend over in her lap.

Nasty images ran through Onika's mind continuously. She couldn't wait to bend this beauty in every way possible. The dancer finished out her routine and Onika was hard as a rock.

She pulled 20 thousand dollars out of her purse and handed it to Honey. Secretly shocked, she gladly took the money. 20 thousand dollars wasn't "a lot" to her, but it was much more than what she expected for one dance. "Thank you, Nicki."

"You're very welcome mama, it's well deserved." Before Honey could walk out of the Show Room, Onika stopped her, "Can I see you after your shift tonight? So I can," She paused in her words looking Honey up and down for the thousandth time.

She pulled the beauty close to her, "Get to know you more? I wanna know if you got your name cause you're so sweet and sticky." She trailed her hand down her curves.

Honey was definitely tempted but she wasn't that type. There were plenty of girls in this club who were, but she was just there to get her money and go home. Honey gripped Onika's face, bringing her so close that their lips were only inches apart.

"I'm sorry baby, I don't mix business and pleasure."

She pulled away from the wealthy woman and winked before walking out of the room. Onika couldn't lie, she was almost devastated, she'd never been left with blue balls before. But, she did want a challenge so it didn't bother her too bad.

Onika got herself together before walking out of the Show Room as well. She walked towards the exit of the club, she had found her target and would be back next friday to try again.

On the entire drive home the only thing in Onika's mind was Honey. Everything about her was nothing less of intoxicating it was almost as if she was in a trance when she had her eyes on the woman. Just the thought of the woman was turning her on all over again.

She'd finally made it home with the worst case of blue balls anyone could ever have. Onika wasn't used to rejection, no woman had ever told her no, not even her wife. Every time Nicki was in the mood, so was her wife.

She quickly and quietly locked the car and opened the door to her home. Thankfully, she knew her wife was still asleep at this hour. Usually Onika would still be out doing what she did, but since she was left "pussyless" she was home rather early.

Thankfully, there was a change of clothes in the spare closet in the foyer. Nicki changed her clothes and threw her hair in a bun, getting comfortable in her home. Not wanting to go to bed yet, she sat on the couch and cut on the tv, making sure it was at low volume and brightness.

She was always very careful about not waking her wife up.

Onika couldn't even focus on the show on the screen. Her mind was only in one place and it couldn't leave it, the image of Honey was stuck in her brain. She allowed her mind to create hundreds of different sexual scenarios with the blonde.

Her dick was getting hard all over again and she couldn't leave herself with blue balls for a second time. She closed her eyes and licked her lips. She gripped her member through her pajama bottoms and lowly moaned at the feeling.

She began slowly stroking it through her bottoms, letting her imagination run wild with ideas about how she was gonna fuck the beautiful woman she'd met earlier that night. She looked around for some massage oil or something near by and luckily found some under the coffee table in the living room.

She pulled down her pajama bottoms, watching her dick spring out. She squirted some of the oil in her hand and closed the bottle. She slowly massaged the oil on her member, closing her eyes again.

She moved her hand faster as visions of Honey being on her knees in front her, sucking her dick, played in her mind. "Shittt." Onika loved getting head, she wouldn't let every woman give it to her but she definitely didn't mind letting Honey do it.

She wanted this woman so bad, she wished she could've just taken her tonight so she could be fucking the shit out her right now.

With her eyes closed, she could vividly see Honey's beautiful figure. She wanted to kiss and taste every inch of her body. "Fuckkk," Onika's hand moved faster, bringing her closer to the edge.

"Shiittt Honey!" Onika was still very mindful and made sure not to be too loud.

As she got closer to cumming, she put her hand over her mouth to muffle the loud moans she knew were about to come out. The remembrance of Honey's juicy ass sitting in her lap as she was bent over is what took Onika over the edge.

She moaned into her hand and quietly as she could as she came all over her other hand. She gave herself a moment to calm down before using one of her hands to pull her bottoms back up. She went to one of the downstairs bathrooms and washed them.

Once she was done in the bathroom, she checked the time seeing that it was almost time for her to make breakfast. In order to continue her infidelity over the years without drawing suspension from her wife, she started making breakfast for her every saturday morning.

Through the work week the couple would usually have the works: a chef, a maid, a butler, assistants, etc. But on the weekends, Onika made sure they didn't come. It gave her an excuse to be somewhere else other than their bed in the morning and her wife would never know she left.

Nicki decided on blueberry pancakes, bacon, eggs, and fresh fruit. She got all of her ingredients and pans together and got to work.

As if it was clock work, Onika's wife ascended from the second story as soon as Onika was done with cooking. "Good morning baby" Her wife beamed with a big smile, Nicki returned the gesture.

"Good morning my love, how'd you sleep?" Her wife came around the island and to the side of Onika to give her a peck before answering. "Good as hell, you know me, that work week be working me the hell out. I be so glad for the weekend so we can just sleep!"

Onika giggled at her wife, she surely did love her beauty rest.

"I know baby, I know. Go ahead and sit down while I get everything together." Her wife gave her one more peck before heading to their dining room. As Onika finished the fulfilling breakfast, her mind continued to navigate to last night's events.

Usually the women Onika laid with or entertained never plagued her mind the next day, but it seemed that she couldn't get the blond beauty out of it. She didn't even have to do much to get the woman's attention, her presence alone was enough to have Onika craving more.

So much so, that Onika didn't know if she could wait until the next week to see her again. She realized that she never got the girl's number or a way to contact her, as she rarely did. Onika never wanted ties to her late night flings, so she never asked for numbers or social media.

This time she wished she hadn't gotten so used to her habitual routine.

"Baby are you done yet? I'm hungry!" Onika heard her wife shout from the kitchen. She had let her mind drift for a little too long and almost burnt the last pancake in the growing stack. "I'm coming Z, I'm almost done mama." She said slightly giggling.

"Alright, well bring ya ass! You know how I get when I don't get no food." Onika laughed but silently agreed. Her wife tended to get a bit "hangry" and would catch a major attitude if she didn't get her food in a timely manner.

She fixed their plates of food and brung them to the dining table, setting her wife's plate in front of her. "Here you go my love. I decided to make your favorite." Her wife, Zaire, thanked her with a few pecks before digging in.

Onika quickly made her way back to the kitchen to get them something to drink before sitting down to enjoy the early morning meal as well. The couple sat in a comfortable silence as they ate, simply reveling in each other's existence.

"You got any plans for us today baby?" Onika always made sure to keep busy on the weekends. Though these were supposed to be the more lax days of the week, Onika couldn't help it. She had gotten so used to busy that relaxation seemed to be less alleviating than it should be.

So, Onika always made sure to have some sort of plans for the weekends for her and her wife. Whether it was walk through the city, a weekend getaway, or a shopping spree, they had to get out of the house. This weekend Onika decided she wanted to do a little bit of everything.

The couple lived in Las Vegas, there was never a time where they were bored. The city of lights was as entertaining as it was beautiful. "Well, I was thinking we could go to a couple stores first, there's a few new pieces I thought I pick up,"

Nicki was a fiend for shopping and buying new goods. It didn't matter if it was for her or not, she just loved the rather expensive hobby. "Then we could grab a bite to eat at Ruth Chris for lunch and then maybe go to a spa and get a couple massages,"

"And to end the night, we can ride on the High Roller and walk through the city and look at all the lights." Onika absolutely adored the city's night culture and ever since the couple relocated to Vegas, one of her favorite activities would be walking the strip to see the beautiful assortment of lights.

Zaire ate the last bite of her food, "That sounds good baby, I'm finna go get ready right now. Can you wash my dish please cookie?" Onika giggled at the cute childhood nickname and nodded. Her wife gave her one last peck on the cheek before making her way back upstairs.

Nicki finished her meal and went to the kitchen sink to wash their dishes.

Contrary to her opposite actions, Onika loved spending time with her wife. She loved catering to Zaire in every way, she just couldn't help herself to other women. The couple's sex life wasn't bad or boring, in fact there was absolutely nothing wrong with their relationship.

Over time Onika had just found that she lived for lust, even if it didn't mean anything. She had tried to slyly bring the idea of threesomes or "swinging" up to her wife but she wasn't going for it. Zaire didn't like to share. At all. She was completely fine having Onika and Onika only to herself.

Once Onika realized that her wife would never go for anything remotely close to an "open relationship", she stopped asking her. But eventually her cravings got stronger and her will got weaker, leading her to break her loyalty to Zaire. The issue was never her love or want for her wife but rather her crippling want for other women.

Within about two hours the couple was ready to go and enjoy their day in the city.

By the time the women had made it home, it was around 11 o 'clock at night. "That was so fun baby, I just wish it wasn't so damn cold outside. My nipples was finna freeze off on that ferris wheel." Onika laughed loudly at her wife's antics as she opened the front door for her to walk through.

Following behind her, Nicki shut and locked the door and followed her wife to their bedroom. "You going to bed already Lady?" Onika had given her wife the nickname "Lady" when they were kids because she always acted like a little lady.

She noticed that Zaire had already began taking off her makeup and putting her hair up. Onika had known her wife long enough to know that those were the starting signs of "bed time" for her. "Yes baby, I wanna make sure I get every bit of sleep I can get this weekend."

Onika completely understood where her wife was coming from. This season tended to be their business's busiest so the week's hours seemed much longer than they truly were. Her wife always worked hard and made sure to work three times harder during the busier times.

It was one of the many things Onika loved about her.

"Okay sexy, I'll be up in a little bit to lay with you." Nicki swiftly grabbed her wife by the waist and passionately kissed her. She pulled away and looked into Zaire's eyes lovingly for a few seconds before she softly kissed her wife on her forehead.

Soon enough, Onika made her way back to the first floor of their home to relax on the couch. She shut off the big lights and set more of an ambiance in the space to get more comfortable.

She sat on the chair and scrolled through her phone a bit, jumping from app to app. Ironically, while she was on twitter, she saw an ad for the opulent club she visited last night, "ELITE". She almost scrolled past it until she saw her, Honey.

The ad was a line up of all of the women who worked in the club and the gorgeous woman was smack dab in the center, gaining all of Onika's attention. She and all of her beauty was on pure display and she loved every bit of it.

"TONIGHT ONLY: HAT'S OFF TO THE TOP TEN"

The club was having a special night to celebrate and highlight the best dancers in the club. Of course she's one of the best, Onika thought. She stared at the picture for quite some time before she contemplated whether she wanted to go or not.

She had never done this before. It was strictly friday nights, she had a system and this system allowed her secret to stay that way. If she changed her system there was more of chance that everything could blow up in her face.

But for some reason she was willing to take that risk.

𝓍𝑜 𝒩𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.3K 28
How can I want this woman? I hate her. But I've never craved anyone more. Started: May 4th, 2020 Finished: March 28th, 2021
214K 11K 31
BeyoncΓ© Knowles can't believe her annoyingly perfect personal assistant has actually resigned from her cushy, highly paid position, and she intends...
101K 4.9K 20
BeyoncΓ© Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
108K 3.6K 41
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.