The New Husband | OT7 (bΓ—b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introductionπŸ€—
1
2
3
4
5
6 πŸ’”
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
πŸ”žβš 46βš πŸ”ž
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
πŸ™‚
not an update but please read πŸ’œ

10

2.9K 58 13
By MalakMER3

Yoongi POV

I blinked my eyes trying to adjust to the light when I felt a hard chest under my hand unintentionally I rubbed my face inbetween it feeling its warmth .

I looked up to see joon's sleeping face . oh look at him now he is looking so cute and innocent just like a little baby who can believe he is the beast who spanked me mercilessly without blinking his eyes even for once .

*chuckles*

I chuckled at my thoughts as among all of our husbands he is the only one who can see my this self . I looked at how his strong arms holding me so tight while my right leg laying proudly on his waist making our clothed members so close to the point that I can feel his huge one  .

I slowly tried to release myself from his embrace but hissed at the pain on my ass making my mouth the shape of O . I closed my eyes tightly while trying to rub my butts softly.

Joon *husky deep voice* : don't you dare !

Oh sh*t he wake up . I'm sure now he is going to continue the punishment . I smiled at him awkwardly .

Yoon : j-joon , good morning !

Joon : hmm . you passed out from few spanks tsk and they call you the bloody mafia king tsk mafia my ass !

He said while smirking and I know to where this smirk will bring us specially me 🥺.

yoon : joon , I have some unfinished work I .... I need to finish it before Kai come .

I  said trying to be so serious but my nervousness can be showing on my face easily.

joon *smirk* : you are right . we have some unfinished work so should we start now 😏 .

oh shit ... oh shit ... I should run now ! . I tried to get away from him but he was quicker than me . he held my waist so tight I am sure it will leave marks later . he brought me closer to him and before I react he pulled me under his huge body and hovered me. I was struggling in his arms after all I am smaller than him so all of my struggles was nothing as he held my waist tightly with one hand and the other held my two hands with it bringing it above my head . he brought his face so much closer to mine . I closed my eyes tightly afraid of what to come. I can feel his breath fanning on my neck

Joon *deeply* : don't run away from your punishment , kitten . I was so soft with you last night so take every single thing I give you and don't bring the beast inside of me out hmm , kitten !

He whispered with his husky dangerous voice on my ears and then licked it sending shivers down to my spins . I just nodded quietly ready to take everything he gives me.  He slide his tongue on my jaws and then up to my cheeks giving it a few licks then bite it so hard .

Yoon : Ahhhhhh s...stop ...

Namjoon POV

I wake up  after hearing my kitten's chuckles it was not so soft like minnie's but it was so cute so . I pretended to still be asleep to know what he is going to do . I didn't feel any moves for some seconds but then I felt him trying to release himself from my embrace I was about to protest but  he hissed . I chuckled in my mind at him as I know that his ass must be in so much pain now . he tried to slide his hand to rub his butts which I didn't like as it won't be a punishment if he helped himself before finishing it .

Joon *husky deep voice* : don't you dare!

He stunned on his place for sometimes then smiled  awkwardly and I can see his nervous expression which is easy showing in his black eyes .

Yoon : j-joon , good morning !

Joon : hmm . you passed out from few spanks tsk and they call you the bloody mafia king tsk mafia my ass !

I decided to tease him for a little . it's rare to see yoongi in this kitten form so I must take advantage of the moment .

yoon : joon , I have some unfinished work I .... I need to finish it before Kai come .

He  said trying to be so serious but his nervousness can be showing easily.

joon *smirk* : you are right . we have some unfinished work so should we start now 😏 .

He tried to get away from me but I  was quicker than him as I  held his waist so tight I am sure it will leave marks later .and  brought him closer to me making our body glued to each other  and before he react I  pulled him under me and hovered him . he is looking so tiny under me . he was struggling , wriggling  but it  was nothing to me . I got enough of this it's a punishment he should take it without any sound . I held hia waist more tightly with my right and the left pinned  his hands with it  above his head . I moved my face slowly to his .he  closed his eyes tightly afraid of what to come. I can see that he is holding his breath  . I smirked in victory Knowing how much affection I have on him . 

Joon *deeply* : don't run away from your punishment , kitten . I was so soft with you last night so take every single thing I give you and don't bring the beast inside of me out hmm , kitten !

I whispered  his ear .it was so red and cute I couldn't hold myself so I gave it a few licks .I can feel him shivering  .he just nodded quietly . oh god my little heart can't take this much cuteness from my mafia . my eyes went to his sharp jawline it was so tempting . I  slide mt tongue on his jaws and then up to his cheeks giving it a few licks then bite it so hard 'so soft and squeezable ' .

Yoon : Ahhhhhh s...stop ...

How dare he tell me to stop ! ... I held his hair so tightly and slapped him across his cheeks leaving red mark behind .  he hissed but didn't utter any word further . I looked at his mouth angrily and held his cheeks tightly .

Joon : moans is the only thing I am allowing to come from this mouth otherwise shut the f*ck up !

He nodded timidly looking like a scared kitten . I let go of his cheeks then caressed it softly . I want to punish him so hard but my heart can't take it to see him in pain . I'm not so cruel like him when  he punishes our husbands specially kook  .

I brought him closer to my chest and hugged him tightly sniffing and kissing his neck  . I can feel his body relaxing on my arms as he clutched on my shirt . I sit on the couch and brought him on my lap with his legs warping around my hips  . I can feel his ass on my clothed hardened making me want to tear his pants apart and f*ck him mercilessly .

He looked up at me with his doe eyes and was about to speak something but I took his lips in between mine sucking his upper one followed by the lower . it was so soft that I can't get enough of it . he ran his fingers through my hair . his fingers is really talented he really know my kink so well . yeah I get excited when someone massage my head or hair with his fingers .

I circled my right arm on his hip tightly and slide my left  hand on his pants feeling his curvey butts through his boxers . I was sucking the life out of him and he was moaning or we can say meowing as he is my kitten after all . 

( It's really hard for me to imagine yoongi as bottom so pare with me 😅. )

I unattached our lips and made him stand up on his feet . he looked at me confusedly then scare filled his eyes which made my chuckle at his face knowing what he thought I was going to do  .

Joon : I won't spank you again !

He sighed and looked down . I brought him to stand between my spread legs and turned him around making his round ass on display for my eyes.

Joon : strep slowly !

Yoon : w-what ?!

He stuttered trying to play dump tsk as if he didn't say this words before ... I glared at him and he gulped his saliva and turned around doing as I ordered .

Now his white pale round carvey ass is on display for my eyes . I can feel myself drooling at the site in front of me.  I pulled him on my lap again after releasing my hardened from it . he gasped and hissed as he felt my huge one slide on his ass crack . his butts was so red from the spanks making it looking so delicious . his back was facing me so I bit his nape harshly leaving a bite mark on it then I licked it sensually and kissed it softly.  I trailed my hand from his waist to hips and landed it on his milky thighs pinching it so hard with my pare hands.  He was a moaning mess as I started to rub my d*ck between his butts and poking his hole with it . I left his thigh  and went to his ignored junior. F*ck he was so hard and red looking for attention which i gladly granted it. 

I played with his b*lls  for sometime . he was clinching on my hand which was in his waist . I moved his hand from mine and turned his face a side to make him side facing me . I looked at his red cheeks , his lustful eyes and parted lips . this site is tempting me so well .

Joon *husky * : stick your tongue out !

He did as I ordered and without wasting time I took his tongue between my fingers and played with it  for a little while my other hand was doing its work with his d*ck moving up and down slowly to make him suffer for sometime . it won't be a punishment without suffering 😏 . he looked at me with begging eyes but I ignored him and released his tongue . he was about to return it back inside but I was quicker as I took it in my mouth sucking it so hard. 

Yoon : ahmmm ... Uhmm ...uhmmm

It's like a music to my ears . I smirked in between the kiss  . and left his d*ck and lift his left thigh up placing his left leg on my thigh and without warning I entered him fully and deeply. 

Yoon : AHHHHHHHH .

he screamed out of pain it's been awhile that there was something inside of him . it's so tight making my hardened be more harder than ever . I thrusted in and out of him roughly while his screams filled the office.  It's a good thing that the walls is soundproof or it will be really embarssing  .

I lift him up be his hip still thrusting inside him & laid him on his stomach on the couch with me thrusting so hard ,rough in and out .

Yoon : ahhhh ... D-daddy ...hmm

Thats it the keyword ! . I picked my speed up and thrusted so fast feeling his insides squeezing me . skin slapping sounds , moaning , meowing , groaning and kissing sounds was filling the room .

Joon : you are so good kitten .taking it well .

Yeah I thought he needs a compliment after all he was a good kitten till now and took his punishment well .

We changed positions a lot and did maybe 7 rounds or more I lost the counting after the 5th one . he was so tired so I carried him to his office's attached room and went inside the bathroom to clean us both then I called Kai telling him to bring us some food we didn't eat anything till now but I told him to bring it after one hour as my kitten is a sleep now and maybe I will too as I am really tired . I cuddled him and picked his cheeks softly then closed my eyes ready to take a nap .

'I wonder What is my naughty husbands doing now ?!  '

_________________________

3rd person POV

*knock* *knock*

Tae: come in .

Woo : tae you won't believe it .

Tae *confusedly* : believe what ??

Woo *dreemly* : my prince come in his white horse to take me away to his castle ... *sigh* ... He is sooooo handsome specially when he held me so tight  arrrrgh  his broad chest felt so good against mine ... Tae I will miss you , bud .

Tae : woo ! ..woooo! ...WOO YOUNG !

Finally wooyoung snapped out from his dream world and looked at the angry bird in front of him confused at why he is angry .

Woo : I'm right here , tae . why should you yell tsk ?! *rolling his eyes * 

Tae *yelling* : YEAH ,B*TCH YOU ARE RIGHT HERE AND I WAS CALLING YOU FOR A F*CKING SEVERAL TIMES BUT YOU DIDN'T REPLAY , BASTARD !

Woo : oh thats why 👉🏻👈🏻😅.

Tae : *sigh* anyway, explain which prince  riding a white horse is willing to take a dump human being like you to his castle ?!

Woo : *angrily* TAE ! *sigh* I will tell you because you are my dearest best friend .

Tae *mockingly* : you are my dearest best friend ... My ass !

Woo glared at him but then smiled cutely and held his hand and move to the couch which was on tae's office and made him sit there while he sit besides of him and faced him .

Woo : after finishing my class I went to the cafeteria to bring some hot chocolate you know how much I like it with some cake so I ordered some cake as well .I was confused what to choose between chocolate cake and vanilla one . so I waited for a bit thinking about it .it was stressing me really__

Tae *frustratedly*  : WOO , keep your track and get to the point .

Woo :  sorry hehe. .. When did I stop oh yeah . when I was waiting for my order I heard screams from the students and they was gathering around someone so I went to them and tried to look at whom they are so crazy about but you won't believe it a student pushed me when she was running and I was about to fall down .I closed my eyes tightly ready to kiss the ground but then I felt a strong arms warped around my waist holding me tightly and a broad hardened chest facing me . I was about to look up but then my legs give up and I was about to slide down from him but he picked me up quickly with his hands on my hips making our body attached to each other . my chest was laying on him and my heart was beating so fast . I am sure he felt it . l opened my eyes seeing the most handsome creature that I have ever seen . he is so f*cking handsome  . he was looking at me worriedly . his eyes is so sharp and beautiful , his proud nose , his wide forehead and his thin tempting lips . arrrrrrrrgh I want to kiss him *blushing*.

Tae : ohh and Did he said anything ?

Woo : yeah he asked me if I'm OK and I said yes then he put me down and left !

Tae : Did he look back ?

Woo : no .

Tae : Did he ask you softly ?

Woo : no he said it coldly *pout and puff his cheeks *  .

Tae : woo , I am sorry to say that but don't live in your dreamland and come back to reality . relationship is useless ! Enjoy your live with everyone .

Woo : you are right . I should enjoy my life and leave my dreamland . he isn't a prince with a white horse and he won't take me to his castle .

Tae *proudly* : thats my boy !

Woo : I will go and tell him that I love him and kiss him infront of all the students directly .

Tae : *helplessly* woo ... *sigh* ... Do you even know his name ?!

Woo : no , but I know that he is the new assistant of devino .

Tae : anyway woo do as you wish but don't come to me crying when your heart  broke like always.

Woo : don't worry I'm sure that he is the one for me.

Tae : yeah ... Yeah ... Get out now I need to check the assignments .

Woo : *puffing his cheeks angrily* I hate you !

Tae: me too 😉!

______________________

At Mrs Min's apartment

Mrs min : kids , I'm home !

Mrs min yelled from the living room . jin was the first one to get down . he went to her and hugged her tightly .

Jin  *smiling cutely * : welcome home , mom .

Mrs min *softly * : thanks , sweetie . Is my baby fine now ?

Jin : *nodding* yeah he is recovering very well . last night we went out and watched some movie . he was really happy .

Mrs min : did he tell anything about yoongi ?

Jin *sadly* : *shaking his head as no * ... But  I think he is better now when we mention his name .

Mrs min : thats a great process , baby . now tell me where are everyone ?

Jin : minnie had his breaky then went to take his nap . kookie hyung went to his office while Hopi hyung went out with his friends . joonie hyung is with yoongi hyung from yesterday. 

He siad while counting on his hand using his fingers like a small kid . Mrs min chuckled at his cuteness and pecked his  forehead gently .

Mrs min *softly* : so now there is only us here . it's been awhile that we cooked together .

Jin *excitedly* : yayyy . let's cook some delicious food . I miss cooking with you ,mom .

Mrs min : *chuckles* I miss it too . prepare what we need till I wash up quickly then we can start our plan .

Jin : *nodding while smiling widely*... Okie , mom . just be quick !

Mrs min : I will .

________________________________

Sorry for the lateness . it was supposed to be updated 2 days earlier and it was ready but I wasn't not feeling it . so I rewrite it again thats why it took so long .. Sorry for keeping you waiting 🥺.

hope you enjoyed 😊💜.... if you did don't forget to comment and vote 💜💜😊... love you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 698 41
And I regret the moment I promised to leave you *This story contents abusing scenes so read it at your own risk* started: 28 July 2018 ended: 20 Janu...
82.4K 3.4K 13
Min Yoongi is getting married with Park Jaemin, and he has to meet his family, but at the moment he saw his fiance's brother, Park Jimin, he knew he...
277 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]
274K 10.3K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.