Limited Days Left

By TheLazyAlpha

Zombies!!!!! More

Chapter 1

Introduction

204 4 1
By TheLazyAlpha

Ten years ago,

???'s POV

I ran as fast as I possibly could, hoping that I could make it before they left. Tree branches scraped my cheeks and some hit me in the face, but that didn't stop me from getting to where I wanted to go. Finally, I arrived at a clearing and saw the group of vehicles that I ran all the way here for.

???: Wait!!! Take her with you!!!

I increased my speed as I ran to the vehicles. When I got close enough, anthropomorphic animals came into view and aimed their weapons at me.

???: Don't shoot, just take the pup from me!!

I stopped for a second, breathing heavily as I unzipped my coat and revealed a wolf pup.

???: Johnny? Where are we?

I didn't answer, I just slowly kept walking over to the furries who had their guns pointed at me.

Johnny: Please, just take her with you.

They both looked at one another and then lowered their guns as they approached.

Johnny: Sparrow, listen to me honey, I want you to be on your best behavior ok. They'll keep you safe ok.

Sparrow: What about you Johnny? Aren't you coming?

I smiled as I shook my head.

Johnny: No honey, I can't come with you.

Sparrow: What? Why?

Johnny: Because I must stay here and save our people.

Sparrow: I-I wanna help too.

I smiled as I gently rubbed her head.

Johnny: No Sparrow, you can't help. You must go somewhere safe, somewhere the monsters can't get you.

The furries approached and I slowly handed them Sparrow.

Johnny: Take care of her ok.

???: Why are you doing this human, don't you hate us?

I shook my head.

Johnny: I don't hate you furries, you did nothing wrong. If anything we were the ones who did you wrong and I apologize on behalf of all humans.

He looked at me with a surprised look.

???: We have room for one more if you'd like to join.

I smiled sadly as I shook my head.

Johnny: Save it for someone who needs it. I must be heading back, more people will need help.

I slowly turned around and began to head back to the town.

Sparrow: No!! Johnny, don't leave!!!

???: What the. Hey!!

I heard running and then something grappled to my leg, making me look back and see Sparrow hugging my leg tightly while tearing up.

Johnny: Sparrow, you gotta go.

Sparrow: No, I'm not leaving you, Johnny.

Johnny: I'm sorry Sparrow, this isn't up to debate. You promised me, remember?

Sparrow: No, you can't do this to me.

Johnny: Sparrow. You can't come with me.

Sparrow: Please Johnny, I need you. You're all I have left.

Johnny: I know Sparrow, you're all I have left too. However I must keep you safe, and in order to keep you safe I gotta send you away.

Sparrow: No, Johnny, please.

She began to sob loudly as she hugged my leg. I gently picked her up and hugged her gently as I tried to calm her down.

Johnny: I'm sorry my little Sparrow, but I gotta do this. People need my help, I can't just leave them here. I mean if I didn't help people, how would've I met you?

She looked at me with teary eyes, knowing as well as I did that I had to go.

Sparrow: P-promise me one thing Johnny, promise me that'll live long enough so that one day we'll get married. You and I will get married together and then we'll have a family together.

I looked at her for a moment and then began to smile.

Johnny: Yeah, I can do that for you Sparrow. You gotta do the same for me too.

She nodded her head slowly with a small smile on her face.

Sparrow: I promise I will. One day I hope that I can save you too. I promise to work hard and climb the ranks so that one day I will find you and accept you into our community.

Johnny: Sounds lovely, my little Sparrow.

I slowly walked her back over to the others and handed her to them.

Suddenly there was a loud shriek that could be heard from the woods.

Johnny: Well, it seems they're here. You should best be going.

???: What about you sir?

Johnny: Me? Heh, I'll have a little fun with them. I'll make sure they don't chase you, so best you hurry.

???: But-

Johnny: Just go dang it! You're wasting time.

He looked at me for a couple of seconds and then nodded.

???: Alright, load up everyone.

Sparrow: Goodbye Johnny, I love you.

Johnny: I love you too Sparrow, be good ok?

Sparrow: I will, don't forget our promise.

I smiled as I raised my pinky.

Johnny: It's a pinky promise, see you Sparrow.

I waved quickly and then pulled out two flares and ignited them both.

Johnny: Come in you sons of bitches, come play with ol' Johnny.

(End of introduction)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7.4K 48
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
51.5K 819 15
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
15.5K 440 18
If you are new to my stories. I write long and detailed chapters. So expect 2000 to almost 4000+ words chapter. This story is about a smart female Lu...
232K 6.8K 136
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...