Destined To Be His | JJK

By thvvantae

from traveling to seoul with her best friend and later on robbed and assaulted; planned by her best friend. t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36 (bonus)

35

583 42 13
By thvvantae

a/n: last chapter :(

---

jungkook and celeste have been married for a couple of months now. let's say, marriage life for the two is nothing but excitement for them. well, it's not all a walk through the park. there have been some arguments where they were both in the wrong or it would be one of them.

one thing about them is whenever they argue or have a mini disagreement, they'd give themselves two hours to cool off then talk it out. actually no, it's less than that because they can't handle that much time without each other. jungkook would be the first to apologize and when celeste is too upset, he won't leave her alone till she speaks to him. he would literally sulk and become clingy as fuck.

he would sing to her, cook her favorite meal for her and tried to make jokes so she could laugh and not be mad at him anymore which always worked. celeste love her man too much to be upset at him, especially when he gives her those eyes. she'd immediately fold.
so, despite the petty arguments they love marriage life.

in terms of the situation with the stalker and his sister, they're put behind bars after jungkook's father and his uncle reported them to the police.

the pair are currently meeting up with the squad so they could plan their upcoming vacation together.
" you want me to drive, baby?" jungkook took the car keys from the crystal bowl and approach his wife who quickly cling onto him.

celeste nod her head and cup his face to kiss him. jungkook gently brush her curls behind her ear and softly clashed his lips on hers. he place the keys down on the table and lift her by the thighs. she circle her arms and legs around and tilt her head deepening the kiss. he nibble on her lower lip and suck. celeste tangle her fingers in his hair, moaning against his mouth.

their moment was interrupted by a call from jin, but jungkook turn his phone off and throw it somewhere across the room.

jungkook place his hand on the back of celeste's neck and pull even close. they haven't spend some quality time together due to jungkook's busy schedule.

since jin couldn't get through jungkook, he called celeste's phone and jungkook rolled his eyes and took his wife's phone.

" it's okay, hub. tonight, hm?" she kiss his neck and answered the call from the elder.

jinie:
don't tell me yall were fucking.

cel:
we were about to till you
interrupted us.

jinie:
yah...

celeste giggled and made her way out of the bedroom with jungkook beside her.
he hug her from behind preventing her from walking properly.

cel:
give us like 45 minutes, oppa.

jinie:
hurry before we eat without yall.

cel:
kk
see you soon.

jinie:
see you, bub.

celeste hanged up the call and turn to jungkook who was already looking at her. they both lean in and shared each other's warmth for a moment before pulling away.

they then drove off to namjoon's place where they all agreed to meet up at.
" finally," jin cheered when he opened the door for the couple. " cmon let's start. i'm starving," yoongi grumbled and sat on the carpet along with the others.

jungkook placed his hand on celeste's lower back as they walked to the living room. celeste sat on the carpet, and jungkook pulled her between his legs. he leaned in and placed some kisses on her neck, then rested his cheek against hers.

" i'm thinking about the bahamas or a private island in brazil." eunwoo suggested and eat his sushi.
" i like it but how about maldives?" jungkook said and reach for the bowl of japchae. taehyung gave it to him, along with the chopsticks.

" the maldives sounds cool and the bahamas as well. i don't know about the private island though." yoongi dip his chicken in the budak sauce.

celeste stood up and made her way to the bathroom. as she got up, jungkook held her hand and asked, "where are you going, sweetheart?" celeste replied, "i'm going to the bathroom, babe." jungkook stood up and nuzzled his head into her neck. celeste smiled, loving how clingy her husband was being and said, "i'll be back, my love."

" what's up with you two?" jimin furrowed his eyebrows. " kook have been busy lately with his schedules so they barely spend time together. so, they're reacting by being inseparable." taehyung sip his drink and nudge jimin by the elbow. " i know because he told me," he added.

" what do you mean? they've always been clingy, this one is just more." yoongi chuckled along with the boys.

celeste grab jungkook's chin and kiss him before going to the bathroom.
the idol groan and sat down. " fuck, guys i'm going crazy."
he sighs. " no kidding," jin uttered with a snicker.
" after this, you guys can have your time alone, yea?" yoongi rub the younger's back.

celeste came back and went to her seat, which was between her husband's legs. jungkook press his lips on her temple and peck it repeatedly. he hug her tight with his arms over her chest. celeste lean on him, receiving cuddles and all the affection radiating from her man.

" alright, let's take the vote."

---

jungkook pressed his lips to celeste's waist and her heartbeat quicken. his lips moved in a slow rhythm, tracing the curve of her body with a hunger that left her breathless. jungkook crawl back to her lips and gaze into her eyes.

celeste reached up to grip the chain of jungkook's necklace that was dangling over her face. with a gentle yet firm tug, she brought him closer and their lips met.

their mouths opened slightly, inviting the other in, and their tongues darted out to explore the other's mouth making a faint slurping noise as they moved.

the pair traced the curves of each other's lips with their tongues, savoring the taste of one another. their breaths mingled together, hot and heavy as they deepened the kiss.

jungkook lifted her thigh, firmly squeezing it. their bodies pressed together, every inch of skin touching and they both groaned into each other's mouths.
" i've missed u so much, baby." jungkook whispers as he devour her lips. " i've missed u too, hubby." she trace the nicely done tattoo on his chest and melt in his grip.

" you're the best wife any man could ever ask for and i'm so blessed to call you mine, sweetheart." he put his arm beside her head and gaze into her eyes, falling in love all over again.

" you're the best husband ever ever. i love you a lot and every moment with you is always special." tears spill from the corner of her eyes. " it may sound crazy, but i'm glad my ex best friend set me up because if she hadn't i would've never met you. i would've left right after the incident and not even tried to live with the uncomfortably just so i could live comfortably later on." celeste shakes her head in disbelief.

"i love you a lot. it's insane because i'd never imagine being here with you. and the fact that you knew me before i even step foot in seoul is the craziest part. that day at the concert when you looked at me-fuck, that look it made me faint and i thought i wasn't special but i was. the way you held my hand. how you treated me from that moment on. i am luckiest woman in the world." celeste squealed as jungkook tickle her sides a bit.

" i kept saying this to myself, i need to have her. i want her. i want to be called hers so she can be called mine. i made it my first priority to be with you. i didn't play about you then and i don't play about you now, baby. i'm crazy about you and everyone knows it too-even the fans know their limits when it comes to you. i love you more than anything, sweetheart. this is only the beginning of our journey, there's many more to come. till death do us apart, my love."

" till death do us apart, hubby."

" i love you jeon celeste" jungkook smiled and nuzzle their noses.

" i love you more, jeon jungkook " celeste grab his face and kiss him hard.

THE END

---

a/n: anddd that's a wrap for this book! ahh i love it sm🥹. thank you all so much for the support and i hope you enjoyed reading. thank you for staying till the end. i appreciate each and every single one of you. thank you thank you!

until next time,

T A N I O U T 🤍!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 6K 42
Title says it all ENJOY~ - i don't own the photos and gifs in this book, credit to the rightful owner- cover done by meโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ...
25.6K 2.1K 72
โFor as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.โž A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
15.4K 924 35
"I'm always doubting myself, but here he is, believing in me. And, now he's looking at me with that smile that never fails to make my heart flutter...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...