๐‡๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐...

By rollzing

โ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‡๐ˆ๐€๐
๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ & ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

2K 125 74
By rollzing

Zachariah Chase
Miami, Florida
8/16/25

"I'M GON' have some people stop by soon. That's okay with you?" He asked, watching the girl scroll through instagram.

Malora lifted her head to face him- curious as to what people he had coming. "Who? If youn mind me asking."

"Just my younger cousins, they got in trouble at home again and they don't got no where else to go."

'Damn this nigga really running a shelter!'

She smiled at him because she found it so sweet how he always wanted to help people. She never met anyone as kind as him. "That's really nice of you Zach, do you want me to get out the-"

"No. You not getting out of no where, I'm giving them this place." He interrupted, immediately sending her into confusion..

"Wait but where are you gonna stay?!"

"You coming with me too fuck you mean?" Zach glared at her, he didn't like that she didn't include herself. She did that a lot, as if he was going to leave her alone or something.

"I'm not gon' answer you until you fix that sentence, ma."

Mal sighed, knowing exactly what he meant.. she realized her wording was a mistake as soon as he started glaring at her.

"Where are we gonna stay?"

He grinned at her, letting her know he was happy with that correction before finally answering her question.

"I got more than one place love, I'm moving us into someplace bigger and with a better neighborhood." Zach never liked living in this part of
Miami, the crime rate kept going up.

And that night he found Malora on the ground with a man hovering over her, that's when he decided he had to go. If he stayed here any longer, he'd just keep killing.

And he didn't want Malora to get wrapped up in any of that shit. He had someone to protect now, and his bad decisions could very well affect her too.

"Oh my god Zach look! Some old dude was brutally murdered last night, right down the street from us." Mal gagged while scrolling through the Florida crime page on Instagram.

She loved true crime but when it was too close to home it terrified her. That man very well could've been Zach, or her for that matter. "Oh he was a child rapist.. Never mind ion care, fuck his dumb dead ass."

Zach chuckled lowly at her outburst while reminiscing about the way he killed that dude, it was hilarious. But he'd rather not get into the details right now..

'Y'all can wait the fuck.'

"I still wanna get us outta' here tho.. Innocent people get killed all the time, sometimes even more than the people that actually deserve it, and ion want you in that environment at all."

"Mhm I understand, because I don't want you in that environment either."

Zach felt his cheeks heat up but he covered it up with a cough, saying that he'd "accidentally messed up on his ghost", she saw right through it clearly, it was too obvious since he always did a perfect ghost.

Mal wasn't stupid, she always saw when he blushed and it was honestly cute to her, she never knew why he tried to hide it so much.

"Uh huh, messed up on ya' ghost my fuckin' ass."

"Girl shut up, forreal."

━━━━━

Zach kept his attention on the tv as he kept rubbing the girls feet.. never in a million would he ever touch someone's dirty ass feet.

But this was Malora, and she said it helped her fall asleep, so of course he'd do anything to help her.

"Zachhh I wanna do facials, can we?" Malora randomly asked and it kind of startled Zach since he thought she'd been sleep all this time.

"Mal what the hell, I thought yo' ass was sleep?! I'm rubbing all on yo' feet and shit."

She childishly smiled while avoiding his eyes, "I'm not sleepy, I just said that cause I wanted you to rub my feet.."

"You coulda just asked, you know I never say no to you," he kissed his teeth but continued to rub her feet.

Because whatever she wanted she would have, and it was just that simple.

"But what we need for the facials? I could run to Target real quick,"

"It's a bunch of stuff I have a list, but I wanna go with you."

"Ight mama, cmere." He mumbled as he got up from the couch before holding his arms out.

She gently jumped on him and he caught her with ease. He loved carrying her around and she loved being carried, so it was really a win win.

"Don't this give you deja vu," she asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he continued walking to the car.

"A lil bit, now shut up."

As soon as they made it to target Malora booked it. She went to almost every isle in the hygiene section, and she got way more than just the facial stuff.

"Ouu lemme pick you out some soap," she suggested, going down the men's isle to smell all the Method Men soaps.

Of course he just followed behind her like a lost puppy while pushing the basket. "Ight but you gotta let me pick yours out too." He negotiated and she agreed instantly.

"Oh my god smell this one, it smells like that one cologne you have," She brought it up to his nose and let him smell it.

It was a strong scent of Sandalwood, which was indeed one of his signature scents. He was surprised she even recognized the smell. "How you know what colognes I have lil girl?"

"Cause I be spraying them around the house when you leave for too long.."

"Alright, shut up."

She took her eyes off of the soap for a moment and stared at him, of course he was hiding his face like always. He really thought she couldn't tell by now, all that damn blushing.

"With your blushing ass,"

"Ight, I'm goin' back to the car."

"Wait nooo, I'm sorry! Don't start,"

"Stop playin' wit me then, hurry up and pick my soap so I could pick yours."

━━━━━

"Damn maybe I do need to start back working, why the fuck was all that shit like 400.." She mumbled to herself while looking over the receipt.

Target has always been expensive but they didn't even get that much stuff for it to be $400.

"What the fuck you just say?" Zach spat, using the red light as an excuse to take his eyes off the road and glare at her. "Because I must've heard you wrong, I know you didn't just say sum' bout work?"

She avoided eye contact with him because she knew this was probably going to turn into a big thing. And the last thing she wanted with him was an argument.. "I was just talking to myself, I made a joke to myself that's all."

"That's not no joke, you wanna be out there on the streets again and gettin' hurt?" He questioned and his voice kept getting louder and louder.

Zach wasn't trying to shout at her but when she said dumb shit like this he just couldn't help it. He was more worried about her safety than she was clearly.

She stayed quiet because she knew if she tried to talk she would end up crying.

She knew the joke was stupid but he was overreacting, there was no need to yell at her about it.

And one thing about her was if you yelled at her, trust she was going to cry on the spot. It actually surprised her that she wasn't already flat out sobbing.

"Hello? So you don't know how to respond when someone's talking to you?"

All she did was shrug and he scoffed because it was taking everything for him to keep his composure.

"Ight bro. I didn't do all this shit for you just so you can go back out there and end up raped or dead in a ditch somewhere, but if that's what you want then you can do you. Ion even care no more." He chuckled darkly and pressed harder onto the gas.

He was speeding down the street, making dangerous sharp turns and running street lights.

By now she was already quietly sobbing but didn't have the guts to say anything to him. He was clearly overreacting but she felt like he somewhat had a right to act this way so she didn't speak up.

Mal let him speed all the way home and as soon as the car came to a stop she was out.

She slammed the car door shut and immediately rushed through the apartment lobby.

She couldn't wait to get in the bed and just cry all her feelings away. Shit, that's really the only thing she could do.

Because there was no way in hell she was ever talking to him again. Honestly she didn't even want to be around him after how he just acted.

Because if he could act like that over something so small, instead of just trying to understand her side, then maybe she did need to go.

Even if it meant leaving and moving back in with her mother.

authors note
YEA YALL THOUGHT SHIT WAS SWEET DIDNT YOU? ain't shit sweet round here fytb 💋😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
409K 13.8K 29
I'm so sick of myself...
133K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
7.2M 254K 75
Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make herself and her family proud while curre...