Soccer? { Inazuma eleven x re...

Por Oldest_Keeper

I currently do not have any description since I can't think of any description and this is my first story , m... Más

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 3

81 4 3
Por Oldest_Keeper

( this episode 3 and 4 and in this part your gonna replace endou sorry if you don't like it you can just skip it since it was not the gonna be mention on the story)

You were in the living room practicing how to dribble since the living room was bigger than the other room.. it was currently 6:12 pm you just woke up at 5:23 your already done eating the food you mom made and already showered but your still not in your uniform..

I was doing the dribbling tenma do in the riverbanks, what I didn't expect was to slip and facepalm on the floor I groaned but freeze as I hear a glass shatter I slowly look up and see that our tv was destroyed..

I quickly stand up and see if the tv was still working but unfortunately it was not working I facepalm 'really!??! Right now !' I had a pissed expression "ughhh what am I gonna do!? Mom's gonna be mad at me!" I start rampaging my mind to see any solution until i think of a solution..

I was just gonna buy another tv I nodded 'im rich anyway why not spend more money hehehe' you just hope your mother is not gonna find out...

I look around to see what kind of brand the tv
And find out it was *******( I didn't know any tv brand)

You quickly find your phone, card and keys and run towards the entrance. Getting out of the house not before you lock it outside..

You opened your phone to search the way to the mall you looked at it and follow where it was placed...

You look at the mall and put your phone in your pocket and walked towards the mall after your inside the mall you looked around and walked to see where any kind of tv is selling  but you didn't see any...or maybe you just not know where to look

You looked around and see a golden brown hair that is waist length so you though it was a girl and approach the person..you tap their back to get their attention

3rd person

Afuro was looking at his phone doing literally anything until he felt a someone tapping his back he looked at the person to find out it was a girl Looking a little lost It seems like she was rushing here since her clothes was a bit messy afuro was observing the girl before talking to her and it seems like the girl froze while  looking at him..

He smiled "what is miss?" Y/n snapped out of her though she didn't expect it to be afuro terumi!!! She thought it was a girl she mentally cried...

"Uhm can I ask you where is the place that sells tv?" She quickly said afuro just smiled "ahh it's quite far here how about I guide you where is it?" Y/n bowed thanking him careful to not say his name.. she stand up and agreeing for him to guide her...

Afuro begin walking observing the girl...y/n smiled like fool in her mind and following afuro 'ahhhhhh!!! It's afuro what am I gonna do!?! I feel like I'm gonna die his so pretty gorgeous and handsome too' from what afuro observe the girl seems bright and shy at the same time since the girl was having a sweat in her head and  she seems nervous..

"What's your name?"afuro ask the girl. She jumped and quickly answered her questions..the girl name was y/n l/n "I'm afuro terumi" he introduced him self since it was quite rude to not say his name..

Y/n didn't even notice they were already in front of the store since she keep stealing a glance towards afuro but of course afuro sense her stealing a glance at him...

Afuro turned around and face her "it's here " afuro said looking. Towards the store, she bowed towards afuro and sending him a bright smile...

"thank you for your help please contact me if you need anything it's a thanks for your help"she said putting her hand in her pockets and finding the thing she was finding and pulling it out it was a paper with her number in it..

'ahh really in lucky since I've been thinking about how I may find people in the inazuma and find a way to communicating with them since I want to be friends with them'y/n though with a smile on her lips...

She put it in afuro's hand not waiting for him to respond and quickly running towards the store...

Afuro pov

I look at my hands it was a paper with the girl number and a smiley face I felt my heart skip the a beat and my face getting red...

I shake my head and place my hand that was free from the paper in my head wondering if I have a fever...

I put the girl number in my pocket carefully and thinking I should put it in my friends list I smiled and begin walking back towards where we first meet...

Time skip (your already in the school and in the clubs room)

I was standing next to kazemaru eating the food I packed it was three layers meaning three food I was in the second layers I packed more since the food that I eat was already digested...I was completely focus on eating...

Until I hear kazemaru saying "you seem to like it so much" he said with soft smile looking at me...

3rd pov

Y/n looked at kazemaru "uhh I didn't get to eat anything at home do you want some there's more anyway" she said with a smile looking at kazemaru "can I? Sorry it looks good " kazemaru said with his hand rubbing his head y/n nodded at her and put the spoon that holds the food near his mouth...

Kazemaru opened his mouth and eat the food  After he was done chewing and swallowing he start saying any kind of compliment that he could think of but he was not lying it was really good and delicious he thought y/n was the perfect wife you could have...

"Do you want more"y/n asked tilting her head with a close eye smile " is that okay? I mean it's your food" kazemaru asked worried if he destroyed her eating "it's okay there is still a third batch anyway" she put the food in the spoon and put it in near his mouth kazumaru eat it quickly with a blissful expression...

The expression change with a red colored one after he realize that they have an indirected kiss he felt like his face was about to explode from the heat and his heart was about to burst of how many beats it take!..

Y/n put her head on his forehead asking what was wrong since his face was red " i-im okay!" Kazemaru said quickly she pull her hand back and asked if he wanted more?..

He was about to answer until he got interrupted by someoka voice y/n looked at where someoka is...

Kazemaru frown and feel like a vinegar was falling in him but he quickly change his expression and focusing on what was someoka saying..

"Didn't gouenji say he didn't want to play again?" Someoka asked endou blinks "I'm not sure about that yet..." " Not you too endou " someoka said with his hands in his hips " your depending on him to much." "Th-thats not it! "Endou quickly denied "we can do it too!" Someoka said with both of his hand in the form of a fist and in front of him.

"You have to believe in us more" someoka said  Aki opened the door to the club room " guys we have a guest!" Aki said faintly smiling " did something happen ?" Aki said after seeing someoka and everyone expression "y-yeah,A little..."endou said with a nervous expression..

"P-please,come in" aki turned around and said to the person that was supposed to be the guest Natsumi walked and begin looking around in the club room she put her hand in her nose "it stinks "she said with slightly disgusted tone.

"Why did you bring someone like her here?" Someoka ask aki "she has something to say that's why" she answered with a closed eye smile Natsumi walked in slightly and looked at endou "Regarding the match again teikoku academy, At least you've temporarily escaped the fate of disbanding" natsumi said with a slight smile.

"Y-yeah" endou answered with his hand pull into a fist "were going to keep playing matches!" Endou said with a smile.."your next opponent school has been decide" the team looked at natsumi in shock
"Next match?" Endou asked...

Time skip

You were watching everyone practice it was mostly someoka being aggressive to his teammate " someoka,that was a foul just now!" Fidao scream at someoka. You were next to endou and fidao was in front of you..

Someoka still didn't listen but just keep running towards the goal until kazemaru run next to him saying wait but someoka just push kazemaru away..

I stood up and went towards kazemaru with a water bottle " kaze are you okay?" I asked him placing my hand on his shoulder and my hand on the bottle and pushing it towards him so he could get a drink..

Kazemaru quickly answered with a yes and drinking the water bottle  I helped him up and walked towards the bench where haruna and aki is having a conversation..

I heard Haruna asked aki who is the one playing against the next match" it's the occult junior high" aki answered haruna face quickly change into the look of a shock " Occult junior high!!" Haruna started shaking aki asked what wrong "you don't know senpai?"

"What's wrong" I asked joining their conversation
"There's a lot of frightening rumours about occult junior high" haruna answered my question "frightening rumours,you say?" Aki said blinking slowly.it was just mostly haruna explaining and the team not giving up

Time skip

I was walking towards the way to school since I wanted to walk. in the corner of my eyes I see gouenji going to the opposite direction  I was going .I quickly realize it was the time that gouenji explain why he was not playing soccer anymore and I begin looking around to see if endou was anywhere i realize that endou was not there meaning that endou wasn't going to know why gouenji wasn't playing anymore I begin panicking rummaging through my mind to find any solution until I just followed gouenji towards the way to the hospital...

If endou can't then I got to do it so gouenji can join the club...I looked around the halls and quickly finding the name gouenji yuuka I looked at it and swallowed Lump in my throat I was about to open it until gouenji opened it...

I jumped even though I knew it was gonna happen I was still shocked since I was really tense earlier.. gouenji looked at me with wide eyes "you..." I begin trying to explain why I'm here until I see yuuka behind gouenji..

Gouenji closed the door stopping me to look at yuuka "what are you doing here" gouenji asked me "uhh I saw you entering this place by coincidence and thought that you had an injury that's why I followed you..."I said my voice getting  quite every word.. I just use the reason why endou followed him since I couldn't think of any reason.

I looked at the sign "the one who's hospitalized is...??" I asked even though I knew it was his sister it would be weird if knew. it would seems like I was a stalker which I'm not...

"It's my little sister " gouenji answered "little sister.."I mumbled 'please say your story even though I'm not like endou at least say it to me so you can join the club...'

"Geez, I don't know what to do about you" he said and opened the door to his little sister hospital room "Come in" he said I was really surprised since he allowed me since I'm not persistent like endou I nodded hesitantly and walked slowly towards the room I look at the little kid in the bed
And I had a quite sad though about it..

"She's called yuuka she's been unconscious this whole time" he said to me He turned and said he'll tell me about it.. I slowly nodded

"Yuuka has been like this ever since the finals in the footbalk frontier last year" he said to me  "The match between kidokawa seishuu and teikoku, right?" I asked I was basically using endou's line "yeah, she was really looking towards the finals" gouenji nodded "she said she would definitely go and cheer for me" I could basically see the scene happening "that's the last time I saw yuuka smile , yuuka who rushed to the stadium" gouenji said "I heard about the accident right before the match was about to start".

"That's why you..." I said "I went to the hospital, my dad works in this hospital and the reason why I transfered was because of this."gouenji said taking a seat in the chair next to the bed " if I didn't play soccer,this wouldn't have happened to yuuka."gouenji closed his eyes and continue talking "when yuuka is suffering,how can I relax and okay soccer myself?" He said clenching his hand around his pants"that's why I...."I looked at gouenji with a saddened face it was really tragic this happen to him..

"I swore that until yuuka wakes up, I won't play soccer" he said " but then.....at that time....I wonder why I did that..."he looked at me with a slight saddened smile " I don't understand it myself my body moved by itself" he looked down "I'm sorry for reminding you of the past" I knew that if he explains it.. it means he have to got through that memory again "I won't tell anyone about this, don't worry " I said and bowed at him "bye gouenji-san " I turned around walking towards the door "how's the soccer club doing now" he asked I turned around and smiled at him" ahh their next match has been decide and thanks to your shoot everyone is working hard to get better" I said and put my hand in the handle of the door and opened and said my last thanks before I exited the room...

Time skip

You were next to aki smiling at the member"I'm otonashi haruna from the newspaper club I'll be the manager of the club starting today!" Haruna said introducing herself "I felt that it wasn't enough just watching everyone practice that's why I thought it'd be faster to just join the club!" She said with a loud voice" I want to use the skills I've developed in the newspaper club to help everyone,Good to meet you!" She said bowing towards the member.

Y-yeah, good to meet you too " respond from endou

Time skip

You well just there watching all there interaction and bringing them towels to dry their sweat and bringing water bottle for them to get hydrated you were waiting for someoka successfully do his hissatsu technique...

Someoka spin around with the ball on his leg and a blue dragon appear in his back as he kicked it toward the goal the dragon was following the ball....

Endou was wide eyes with a sweat dripping down his face he didn't even notice the ball was already on the goal all of the players were shocked like you because of the voice in your head and the dragon appearing

{Copy and paste opened}
{Detecting movements}
{Copying the movement that is detected.....}
{Copying successfully}
{Pasting the movement...}
{Successfully pasted!}

You were shock that the skill could copy another hissatsu technique'wait isn't it bad I mean he worked hard for it and I was just gonna copy it!...Oh well it's not like I was gonna be playing In the matches and I'm not even gonna use it' you snapped out of it seeing them gathering around someoka...you smiled at them and standing up grabbing a water bottle and a towels to give to someoka

"Congratulations someoka here towels and water bottle" I said with a wide smile in my face someoka grabbed the towels not before thanking me with a wide smile on his face.. I smiled back at him..

3rd pov

Endou saw gouenji in the corner of his eyes and looked at gouenji... "gouenji?" Asked endou due to the voice of him the players looked at gouenji with a slightly stunned expression.

But some of there faces turn into a wide smile as gouenji walked towards them with both of his hands in his pocket "endou I...I'll join" gouenji said opening his eyes and gouenji look at you in a flash if you didn't focus on him you wouldn't even notice but unfortunately for him and fortune for you...you did see him look at you

"Gouenji!"said endou with a large smile on his lips

Time skip

You were behind them as they look at the match with occult club in it.."why is everyone not moving?"endou asked completely confuse on why is everyone not moving " they probably can't move" answered haruna " rumours has it that it's a curse from occult junior high!" She said with his head lowered and making some kind of scary move? ( Dont know how am I gonna write the movement)

"Curse?!" Everyone said

DAY OF THE MATCH

"Yes" the referee said with another word "the day has finally come! The practice match between raimon junior high and occult club!"at this point you didn't even pay attention to what the referee said you were holding a bag containing the reward for them winning it contains extra two bottles since you know sakuma and kidou is observing the match...and you wanted to get close to them...

"Put your all into it,guys"yelled endou "yeah!" All of them respond to what endou said..

The occult club has the ball but shouri quickly slide into the person who had the ball but it was taken buy the occult club player..kabeyama blocked the person who had ball but he easily pass kabeyama and went Towards the goal.

"Phantom shoot!"the opponent said using a hissatsu technique to get a score but endou blocked it using god hand...

Time skip

You all where in the club room "damn,what just happened"kazumaru said fidao quickly commented...endou cheer them up by saying it was only the first half but kabeyama  screamed saying he was scared kazemaru and shishido hold down kabeyama and denying the curses but kabeyama ask us why they cant move their legs

"I don't know" endou muttered "but there must be a secret behind it" endou said with a determine face "you should focus on what they are saying and what is the coach saying" endou looked at me and nodded expressing that he will remember what I said you nodded at him..

You looked at gouenji and walked towards him... He looked at you as he sees you coming towards him " gouenji you should focus on the goalkepper hands he was making some strange movement".
I said at him after I was down talking he look at me for a minute processing my words "thank you y/n I'll remember it" he said with a small smile on his face..

I looked at him not knowing I said my though outloud " you look handsome while smiling you should smile more" he look at me with wide eyes not expecting me to compliment him out of nowhere he looked away with a slight blush on his face

You were confuse on why gouenji expression was like that..until you realize that you said your thoughts outloud you quickly tried to apologize but he quickly said it was fine..

Time skip

Endou tried to moved around after the opponent used a hissatsu technique.. endou looked at the coach that is saying words he got quickly reminded of what you say on the club room
'you should focus on what the coach is saying'"I see that's it!" endou said finally realizing what was happening

"Rumble , Rumble ,Rumble ,boom!!!" endou said with his arms spread, the opponent used a hissatsu technique to score a point endou quickly realize that he can move bit he can't get it at time
He used nekketsu punch to not let the opponent score a point..

At this time you begin getting the two bottles out of the bag and standing up walking towards the way where kidou and sakuma is,

The think's you know about them was there personality,  kidou was someone shady and haughty while sakuma is arrogant you don't have much confidence if they are gonna accept it but at least you can try...

You were on walking in their side but they still didn't notice you since they are very focused on the match..

"Sakuma and kidou right?" You said quietly but enough for them to hear. the two turn to look at you especially the bottles that is in a plastic bag in both of your hands.

"What is it?" Sakuma asked with a slight aggressive tone he didn't want  someone just to interrupt their observation, kidou just look at you not saying anything...

I bowed at them saying thanks for the match again raimon I stood up straight "I'm y/n l/n new manager of raimon! Your play was amazing! And it really bought hope to the team I hope you will accept these for my thanks and gratitude for playing against us!" I said quickly and out of breath ..

"We didn't need the thanks they were weak anyways"sakuma commented " they may be weak when you have the match but I assure you that they used full of there abilities and there skills in that match and I know they will become strong in the future...!"

You grabbed kidou's hand and put the handle of the plastic that was containing the bottle to his hand Kidou clearly did not expect you to grabbed his hand as he jumped a bit...

You bowed at them and begin running towards where the match is...

Kidou put the other bottle in sakuma hands and begin taking the bottles out of the bag " kidou what if there was something in there!" Sakuma quickly said not trusting the girl who give it to them..

Kidou just ignored him and looked at the Tumblr it had a sticker sign saying *Go teikoku!* He opened the Tumblr and put it in his mouth drinking the contents inside sakuma had a shocked face not understanding why he just go and drinks it..

"It's good " kidou said it was extremely refreshing and cool to the throat it will be a good drink after a match it seems like to him your a thoughtful girl... "You should try it sakuma maybe you might even want to have the girl as a manager" kidou looks at sakuma with a blank face he remembers the comment sakuma said that the people giving them the drinks was not thoughful of what there throat feel like after a match in a hot sun..

Sakuma just nodded with a blank face indicating he will try it after they were not here...kidou look at the match to find out that someoka and gouenji combine their hissatsu to score a point he turned around with his hand carefully holding the bottle.. and walking away until he hear sakuma say to watch it until the end "I already know the results" kidou said with a smirk on his face....

1st pov

You walked towards where the match is being held already hearing the referee saying that raimon made a huge comeback towards occult junior high..

Time skip

"We won....We won...right?"kabeyama asked not believing they win. I pat him in the shoulder and reassuring him they really win. I turn my head toward endou and seeing him putting his hand on someoka and gouenji shoulder.

" You guys did well, someoka. gouenji!" Endou said patting both of their shoulder " your dragon tornado though me something!" He said looking at someoka and gouenji "If one person isn't enough,then you can do it if you combine the power of two people!" Someoka grabbed endou hands and put it away from his shoulder " I won't give up the ace striker seat, you know" someoka said directing it towards gouenji and gouenji just smile at him..

Time skip

You found out that you and gouenji go to the same location to get through both of your houses so you suggest to go home together gouenji just quickly nodded.

I was on his side since he was holding the bottle that I gave the whole team "y/n where did you go in the last minute?" I tense up I didn't know he was just gonna ask that out of nowhere!! "I- I had to go through the bathroom you see!"
He just nodded "well I hope you can looks at me anytime in the match" he just said it out of nowhere . I Looked at him to find him already staring at me.. " I will keep looking at you gouenji even if it's on the future!" I said to him with a wide smile on my face...

He looked at me and put his hand on head and messing up my hairstyle I didn't get to even see what his expression is.." stop it your gonna ruin my hair!" I said at him extremely pissed that he was just gonna ruin my hairstyle

3rd pov

Gouenji just smiled at you he knows that he is feeling something for you after all he already had a prove and it was the beating of his heart and the heat in his face when you smile at him..
He'll keep on pursuing you until the end of his life...he just hope he's the only guy you manage to charm....

(I wont be making another chapter toady since im going to rewatch inazuma eleven season 1)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

523 17 37
He looked at me and asked if I was ready. I shook my head yes because I couldn't find my voice. Hey guys this is my first story to write. I hope you...
145K 3.7K 90
Just a bunch of one-shots about you and your favourite Inazuma boy~❤️ This is my first story so forgive me if it sucks... There is a few boy x boy ch...
478 44 22
A fiction story for my discord friends UwU my English suck, ok? Started : 1/1/2021 Ended: 2/2/2021 already ended
201K 3.8K 60
(Closed) *Please read the Introuduction first before commenting your request* READER X CHARACTER!! 》 Request Box is Closed《 The character onl...