Baby Wifey

By PandaBall18

-" Damn ! Kiddo, why aren't you leaving me alone?" -" Haha, Sowwyyy but Gup wuv MewMew. " *Hello Guysss! I am... More

Charecters
Broken Nest
Gup
Mewwie
Play Play
New Mew
MewwieGup
Bumblebee
Realisations
Weird Feelings
The noisy nest
New life
Happy little fam
Surprise!
No !
Please Mewwie!
Loosing game!
Author's Note
Changes
Baby Momma
Sorry
MGPFG
Baby Faen
Grumpy little one
"Ant Fun"
Trouble
Author's Note: Not any update
Wuv
My Baby Wifey (Final)
๐Ÿค—Author's Note ๐Ÿค—
Gup's letter!

It's forbidden

846 57 24
By PandaBall18

Mew spent the rest of the day going here and there . As the kids were already in school Mew lost his interest of going back to home soon.

Since he saw Baifern his brain was in a mess. He wanted some mental peace. That's why he decided to stay close to nature for the rest of the day.

Seeing Baifern after a decade didn't give him any chill though. But he found out that his brain is so messed up. He was also irritated by the fact that she didn't even care to ask about Gem who is her biological son .

It was already afternoon when Mew finally came back home. Kids were about to come from school.

Mew checked the clock twice and frowned . Surprisingly kids are kinda late today.

The time was passing by and he was getting worried. There is no way that the school will still keep them. It was almost evening.

So Mew finally called Gemini.

After few rings Gemini recieved the call.

"What's wrong Gem?? Where are you guys?? Can't you see it's almost evening. I know you are 18 already but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want", Mew yelled.

"Papa.... actually....", Gem sounded so scared.

"What ?"

"Papa....we... actually...we.... can'tfindGulf", Gem somehow spoke.

"Whattt???? You can't find Gulf????", Mew asked.

"Krub ...me and Fourth went to discuss something with the teacher before leaving school and asked him to wait outside for us. The car wasn't there yet. B-But when we came back from the teacher we...we c-could not find Gulf anymore ", Gemini gulped for nth time.

"I asked you guys to take care of him. Why on earth you left him alone?", Mew was so frustrated.

"Papa he wasn't even regressed that time.....and...and...we are trying to find him~"

"I'm coming. Just share the location ", Mew cut the call and almost ran to his car.

"Do you think he will run away somewhere by his own?", Gem asked looking at Fourth.

"I don't know....i freaking don't know anything.... please find him for me naaa", Fourth was on his verge of crying.

"Calm down Fourth, we will surely find him", Mew tried to hide his own panicked voice.

Gemini sighed!

"Seriously Papa ! It's been 2 hours already. We are roaming here and there but no trace of Gulf. How long are you going to find him? Do you think we can make it in this way ?", Gem looked at Mew.

"Then are you telling us to leave it here and go back already? If you want you can go. Sir Mew can go as well. But I'm going to find him sure", Fourth was kinda angry .

"Calm down Fourth. I didn't meant it. You both gone insane. It's already night. We have looked for him almost every places nearby. It's sure that he hasn't gone anywhere by his own. We need to call police and make a report. It will be late if you don't do it now. What we are doing now is just waste of time", Gemini explained.

"Gem is right i guess, let's head back. Fourth come with us, inform your family", tired Mew decided to drive back.

"Call the police station now please", Fourth said to Mew with teary eyes as soon as they entered their house.

Without wasting a second Mew was about to call when he recieved a call from an unknown number.

He frowned. He was about to deny the call as it was getting late but somehow he changed his mind and recieved the call.

"Who is it ?"

"Hi Mr. Suppasit. How is everything? You don't really need to know that who it is ....the thing you should know is that the cute kid you adopted is now with me. You can get him back anytime kruuubbb.... just pay us 50k baht . Simple! But if you choose to involve cops then I don't think you will get back the kid. Sweet dreams Mr. Suppasit", with a evil laugh the call was ended. But before it a voice hit Mew's heart badly from the other side of the phone, more than the threat did.

"Mewwie ~Mewwie".....

"Are you really going to pay ?", Gemini asked his papa who was about to leave.

"Or do you expect me to leave him with those goons because of this freaking money?", Mew raised his voice.

"I didn't mean that. But should we really do this ? I think we should still call the police station and let those goons be arrested. This money is not a fact to you. But you always chose to do good for society. As a public figure you have always been brave to take steps in these matters, never gave up for threats. Those guys are not good for society ", Gem said.

"Sorry son, your papa isn't brave enough right now. I'm leaving ", Mew was about to leave but again got stopped by Gem.

"I'm coming with you ", Gem stood up.

"Me too", Fourth came behind Gem.

Mew just nodded and all 3 hopped into the car.

Mew focused on the shared location from the unknown number.

"Gup know Gup waz waity fo gem n fot then one bad uncle came and took gup hand. He said gup hand cho smoothyy n butifool . He bit Gup hand", Gup sobbed in the car.

Mew's grip on the string tightened unknowingly.

Fourth hugged Gup,"Awww is our Gup's hand hurt ?"

"Bewwyy huwwrt . Then other 3 bad uncle came n covered Gup mouth. Then Gup waz asweep. When Gup woke up he saw dawrk room ...cho smewlly eww", Gup continued crying.

"No no Gup no cry, Gup is our brave boy na ", Fourth patted his back.

"Thoze uncles tawk bad about Mewwie ", Gup pouted aa little.

"Come on Bumblebee, your Mewwie is not going to be bad no matter what they talk about. Stop crying ", Gem patted Gup's cheek.

Gup smiled and crawled into Gem more.

"Gem wuv Gup", Gup said while hugging Gem's hand.

Gemini laughed,"Dream on Bumblebee ".

"Come on Gup know Gem wuv lwanguaz ", Gup kissed Gem's cheek and smiled big.

"Ohhhoiiiiiiiiiiii too much sweetness", Fourth giggled.

Gem pinched Gup's cheek hard and ruffled his hair,"Needy kitten !"

Gup was sitting in the middle of Gemini and Fourth on the back seat.

Mew was driving.

Nobody noticed that he was gone silent all of a sudden.

As soon as Mew reached home he locked himself in a room.

Gemini and Fourth took Gup with them to make him sleep or play a bit.

Mew took a sip of wine from his glass of alcohol.

He was a bit tipsy already.

It was midnight. His mind was full with the facts of today.

Gulf was just abducted by some goons who came to know that Gulf lives with rich producer Suppasit and wanted to gain some money taking the advantage of the situation.

It's not something unexpected.

But he was going crazy thinking about something else.

How much he was worried when Gulf was missing.

How he panicked thinking something bad can happen.

How he was scared of loosing him.

And how he felt whenever someone mentioned Gulf as his child......

Well, he wanted to deny his feelings and agree with them.

But he is old enough to not realising himself.

But it's forbidden.

It's freaking forbidden.

He can't just fall for a boy , especially when is his son's friend.

He doesn't want people to call him crazy.

This love is totally forbidden........

........................................................................
Feel free to correct me and the picture credit goes to the owners.

Hi! Gup is finally back. How was it ?

Let me know with comments.

Hit the vote button if you like it.

I'm sorry for being late I hope you guys still waited for Gup.

Merry Christmas sweethearts 🥰🥰🥰🥰 ... always stay blessed.

(I wanna celebrate Christmas with mah phi phi readers na 🥺💝)

Love you all, see you soon 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 116K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
103K 1.9K 25
A female reader as straykids 9th member
5.7K 126 6
Just a quick story that I came up with and cried about for hours๐Ÿ˜™โœŒ๏ธ Comment, and follow (I don't own these characters they belong to stephen king )