No Control (L.S. BDSM)

Af creatingnewthings321

This book was first posted on my old account creatingnewthings123. Unfortunately, I lost access to the accoun... Mere

Reviews
About the book
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New chapter: 51
New chapter: 52

29

31 0 0
Af creatingnewthings321

Harry Edward Tomlinson:

Having a friend, you can go to when times get tough is like the third wheel on the cycle. Where no limits are crossed and everything is okay to talk about, a growth of trust can be built.

"Sun?" I hear Louis voice as he is walking up the stairs. I'm laying down in bed feeling nauseous this morning. Star has really decided to give this day a hard start.

"Bedroom" I yell back and a few seconds later he is opening the door and walking inside, sitting himself down beside me.

"I just got off the phone with Liam. He is taking Niall to "Red" tonight. I told them we are coming as well" he is excited telling me.

"Who do you think is the dominant between them?" I ask him.

"Definitely Liam, but I do think Niall is a brat of a submissive. He is likely getting punished more often than any other sub I know" he answers.

"I mean Niall just get grumpy if he doesn't get food" I defend my friend, not disagreeing with Louis, but trying to explain the whole reason behind it.

"Sure. Will you be able to make it or is our son causing to much trouble today?" he asks stroking his hand over my stomach.

"I really want to be there, so yes"

"Good, we are leaving at 8 p.m. and I want you to be dressed before we leave so you wont have to use the subs room"

"But Louis I want to be there for Niall"

"He won't be using the subs room anyways Harry, and I want to keep an eye on you after what happened last time" Louis says kissing my forehead.

"Lou it's not going to happened again"

"I hope it won't, but I'm not going to take any chances" he closes the matter.

"You know star needs a name" he changes the subject and look me straight into my eyes.

"I was thinking since it's a boy I really want to name him after you, so definitely Louis as the middle name. We all the time call him star, and I think Orion, Aster, Leo, Atlas, or Archer would fit. They all have a meaning close to what we call him" I tell him. I've been thinking about what to call you star for a long time now, and I keep coming back to the same names. Giving you a name will make you so much more real.

"I like those. Let's think about them and figure it out at a later point. What do you want for breakfast?" he asks giving my shoulders a light massage. If he keeps being this sweet every time I'm pregnant, I think I wanna be pregnant every day.

"Coco Pops" I tell him seeing his eyes darken.

"You know you are acting just like a child, and I should tell you that 'coco pops' only are for weekends"

"I have to make sure star gets to taste coco pops so he will beg you for it everyday when he is born. You will give after his commands Louis, just wait, you are going to turn so soft"

"If I ever turn soft, I will make sure I still set rules for you. I can't afford to have you running around without someone grounding you and keeping you safe. But for now, I'm scared your moody pregnancy hormones will turn you into a devil if I don't feed you, so coco pops it is"

"You got it right. I need my coco pops" I tell him

"If you only had me as your pregnancy craving this would be really fun" he smirks.

"I can't have you as my pregnancy craving Lou, I already have you as my life saver" I smile back and reach for my phone and gets up from the bed. Louis is walking behind me as we get towards the dining room where Marion has put the food on the table: remembering my coco pops.

"Thank you Marion"

"Eat a good portion Harry. I saw there was a gift in the bottom of the pack"

"Oh my god, thank you for saying. I hope to get the purple princess to my collection" I smile searching trough the package of coco pops. Louis is sitting there laughing with his raised eyebrow.

"Sometimes I wonder whenever it's star or you who's going to be my child" he says eating his boring breakfast of oatmeal with blueberries on. There is no chocolate there Lou, a life without chocolate?

"Be happy about it. Star would have a big princess collection he can show off to his friends"

"My boy is going to love football Harry"

"Oh no, I don't want to have to watch football every fucking day" I curse at Louis ruining my dreams.

"Oh, you will have to if you keep cursing, as your punishment" he threatens me before grabbing his phone and work purse. He walks over to me and kiss my mouth. I have never laid my eyes on someone who looks more handsome in a suit than Louis William Tomlinson. Him in a suit can make me cum without any touches.

"I will see you for dinner, and then we will go to the club" he says running his hands trough my hair.

"Have a nice day at work... daddy" I smirk, and I see he has to catch his breath.

"Shut up before I take you here on this table raw" he says and laugh picking up his coat and leaving out the door for work. I walk towards the entry and watch him and Marco driving away from the house. What can I do when my man isn't at home?

"Marion?" I ask our housekeeper who is cleaning some pans in the kitchen.

"Yes dear?"

"It's Christmas soon. Have we bought enough Christmas decorations?" I question her. She shows me the storage room, and I look through the three boxes named 'Christmas'. For a big penthouse like this Louis three boxes is far from enough. We need more.

"Do you have to do something special today Marion?" I ask her and thankfully she says 'no' and agrees to join me for Christmas shopping. We arrive the mall an hour later and walk into several stores. One of them had a huge Christmas star, which could make me beg for it. The only problem was the price '10 000 pund'. I don't understand how people can possibly make a star worth so much. Or I do. Mine and Lou's is worth more, but this made out of nothing so expensive. But I want it.

"...."

"..."

"Hi, you are speaking with Sofie Hannover, the substitute secretary of Mr. Tomlinson. How can I help you?" it's spoken through the phone.

"Hi Sofie. It's Harry. Can I talk to Louis?" I ask her, and she tells me she will put me over instantly.

"H, what's wrong? You never call me at work" Louis nervously says in the phone. He has always been so concerned after the Collins threat.

"I need a Christmas star Louis, I need it"

"Just like you need coco pops? Then buy it" he sasses.

"Yes just like I need my coco pops. There is only one problem. It costs 10 000 pund" I tell him.

"I will transfer the money. Now, care to explain what you are doing at the mall without telling me?" he asks making me smile as I see the money ticking in at my phone.

"I'm here with Marion, I was a bored housewife Louis, very bored, and my man won't let me touch myself, so I needed something to do"

"You are damn right your man won't let you touch yourself. I have to work now, be a good boy. Love you" he speaks into the phone

"Love you" I answer smiling thinking about him before hanging up, taking the Christmas star into my hands and towards the cashier. I paid successfully and went home. When we got to the apartment Marion started on the dinner as I tried to figure out where we should put the Christmas star. I landed on the big windows in the living room. The centre of our home.

"I thought the 1st of December marked the start of Christmas stars" Louis says holding his hands around my stomach and kissing my neck. But it doesn't stop there, he is sucking on my skin. I throw my head back as his shoulder and let him suck me red and purple.

"Good now you are marked. Take it as a payment for this crazy expensive star" he says helping me hang it up. When it was up he kissed me passionate in front of the star, the light of it putting us in the spotlight. Marion called us for dinner, and we sat down discussing our days.

"I want you to go and get dressed. I have laid out the leather shorts and the mesh top. When you're dressed come downstairs so I can help you with your collar" he orders. I get upstairs and find the shorts on our bed. I put them on, feeling them press against my dick. This is going to be a hell of a night if this doesn't get more comfortable. I can see my dicks lining through the shorts. I put on the mesh top seeing my four nipples through it. I think Louis has decided to put everything on show today. I grab the leather collar and walk downstairs. Louis stares me up and down, smiling pleasured.

"Look at the collar. I made a change" he tells me, and I raise the collar so I can study it better. With silver letters it's written 'slut' at the inside of the collar. I blush and feel myself harden. Every time I take it on and off I will be reminded of his nickname on me.

"I like it" I tell him kneeling down between his knees so he can fasten the collar around my neck.

"I will give you the decision yourself today Harry. You can decide between being buttplugged, nipple clamped, or cock caged at the club tonight" he informs.

"Nipple clamped" I answer, and I see he pulls the clamps out of his jeans pockets. Louis is dressed in dark grey jeans and a black shirt with a letter collar.

"Pull up your top" he demands, and I do as told. He puts them on one by one. Four nipples mean four clamps doesn't it? I whine as it stings, but the pain always awakes someone else. Louis pulls at them a few times before pulling down my top, grabbing the leash attached to my collar and walking me towards the car.

"I know Niall is your friend, but remember respect come first in the club" Louis reminds me before entering the club. I answer him respectfully, and we walk inside seeing Niall and Liam has already arrived. Niall is dressed almost like I am, just not wearing a personal collar like I am. They are talking with Zayn as we decide to join them.

"Hi Niall, it's good to see you" I tell him gaining a spank to my ass from Louis.

"Harry your rules" he reminds me. I didn't think the 'wait for permission to speak counted towards friends'

"Sorry daddy" I say.

"Oh shit. Daddy. Daddy Tomlinson" Liam laugh.

"Shut up Liam. I'm older than you" Louis fires back. Zayn laughing loudly.

"Daddy? Can me and Harry go to the dance floor?" Niall ask looking curiously up at Liam.

"Oh, another daddy Tomlinson then. I can't believe I trained two daddies" Zayn laugh.

"Please daddy please" I ask Louis.

"Fine. Behave" Louis says agreeing with Liam and Zayn as Jones also decide to join us. The dominants find themselves a table at the VIP lounge and sips some drinks watching us.

"Harry let's play a prank at them"

"Not sure that's a good idea Niall" Jones answer Niall. I should've known Niall would like to try some tricks to challenge Liam. I did that to Louis a few time too just to see how he would react, and I can tell one thing: you get punished.

"It will be fun. Let's just curse a lot and see what's happen"

"Harry will be spanked. I will be put in time-out and then spanked. Only you will have fun seeing what Liam will do" Jones explains and leave us for some other of his friends.

"Hazza come on" Niall begs. I don't want to let either he or Louis down.

"Fine I'm in" I say as we move closer to the dominants table.

"The party is so fucking loud" I tell them. Louis eyes widens.

"Yes and that dominant is so damn hot" Niall smiles staring to another dominant table.

"Harry Edward come here" Louis says, I put my eyes on the floor feeling is scold is already giving me consequences. I kneel down beside him.

"Open your mouth" he demands, and I do as told, feeling a gag is being placed in my mouth and buckled around my neck.

"If you can't speak nice words, then you won't get to speak at all" Louis says getting praised by Zayn who seem to be enjoying this quite much.

"Niall James let's go to my playroom" Liam say to Niall and grab his arm pulling him with him. Niall looks happy about the situation, but I can tell he is going to change that really quick as Liam get his disappointment out. I still remember the first time Louis punished me. I'm still kneeling by Louis feet's as the time runs by. After a while my knees starts hurting.

"Let's go to the playroom you devil" Louis says grabbing my collar tightly so I can stare into his eyes. He holds the leash as we walk towards his playroom. I always feel so owned by my dominant when he takes the leash with him. I kind of love it. Being Louis's.

"I know you did that on Niall's initiative" Louis explains when we are inside his playroom. He unbuckles the ball gag and l feel like I finally can rest my jaw which is hurting now.

"I'm sorry daddy"

"Oh, you are getting punished. Won't have you joining in on pranks like this" he says looking through the drawers. He pulls out one more gag. This time the ring gag.

"Colour?" he asks grabbing my hair so he can look at my eyes.

"Green daddy" I truthfully answers.

"Open" he orders, and I do as my dominant commands. He puts the ring gag in and buckles it up. I'm on my knees as he slips his dick through the ring and into my mouth. Each thrust he makes into my mouth is harder and arrives faster than the others. I can't suck, which I really would like to. Right now, he is just fucking my mouth just like he wants to himself. After a few minutes his feet are shaking a little, telling me he is close to his orgasm. He throws his head back as he comes into my mouth.

"Swallow your milk kitten, and then we will go and see how Niall's butt is doing" he says unbuckling the ring gag and kissing my forehead. We walk out of the playroom meeting Master Hardy as he got out of his playroom with his submissive Thomas.

"It's good to see you are doing well Harry. You put us all on a scare last week. I'm thankful your dominant is keeping you on a tight leash now" he says.

"He won't ever get away now" Louis say thighting his grip on my leash even more. I should blush, be humiliated, but this seems like the most natural thing for me by now. I love being under Louis, in his grip. We meet Zayn and Jones in the VIP lounge again and after a few minutes Niall and Liam comes into our vision. Niall has puffy eyes and Liam seem to cuddle him closely.

"Niall, there is someone you should say sorry to" Liam reminds Niall.

"Sorry Harry I shouldn't've made you do this" Niall tell me.

"Harry knew what he joined. Don't let it eat you up Niall" Louis explains.

"Having these boys together in this club is going to make my life so much more exciting" Zayn says gaining a laughter from all of us, knowing what he just said is true.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.7K 42
**FINISHED! CURRENTLY FIXING ERRORS** Late night, guys night, some drinks, a boy named Louis Tomlinson thought that was the only thing that was gonna...
236K 6.3K 16
Every person is assigned a soulmate, except for the few who are unmatchable. The person assigned would be a dominant, master, or whatever they wish t...
19.5K 352 33
"If this is what heartbreak feels like, I don't want any part of it. Seriously, running me over with a bus would hurt less." - Louis Tomlinson and Ha...
2.5K 83 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...