π‘¨π’’π’–π’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’† π‘¬π’šπ’†π’”...

By Nanounet972

Another summer started at Camp Campbell and there's a new counselor at the summer camp. (Y/n) is a beautiful... More

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑢𝒏𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’˜π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’

π‘ͺπ’‰π’“π’Šπ’”π’•π’Žπ’‚π’” π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’„π’Šπ’‚π’

612 25 8
By Nanounet972

The curly haired counselor was peacefully sleeping in her bunk.
The temperature has been low for a few days now, yet the cold atmosphere would just plunge her into the deepest and most peaceful slumber any insomniac would love to feel.

Though, her peace was cut short when- (Sound of door being slammed open by our gremlin lol)

" (Y/n) !!!" Max yelled as he jumped on his sleeping counselor, waking her up with a breathless "Oof !".

" Max, sweetheart, what is it ?" She complained as she checked on her phone. Seeing 5:56 A.M., she yawned and sat up, looking down at her protege in confusion on why he woke her up.

" It's snowing outside!!" Max pointed to the window, looking up at her with a panicked expression. (Y/n) could only stare, really confused, but feeling too tired to try understanding.

" Max, we're in summer. There can't be.." Her aqua eyes looked through the window, then widened in shock.

Surely enough, the whole scenery was covered in white coldness, which kept falling from the sky.

" Snow.. outside!?!" She quickly jumped off her bed, taking Max in her arms as she shivered at the cold atmosphere.
She stood there, looking out at the falling snow as Max just looked up at her reaction also in disbelief.

Both Gwen and David were startled awake by (Y/n)'s- "AYO, WHAT THE FU-"

.
.
(Cue theme song)

.
.
~~
Max and Neil were both looking out of the window of the Mess Hall, dressed in much warmer clothes that they packed.

"I don't believe it." Max was just weirded out while Neil was more amazed by the unusual climate.

" Kids ! Get over here !" Gwen called out for everyone to gather. As they all gathered, (Y/n) appeared from the kitchen carrying the plates with everyone's breakfast.

" Get them while the bacon is still super crispy, kids !" She smiled as she set the plate on the table, then chuckled as they all fell on them like a pack of wolves.

" So.. What in the hell's going on out there ? Snow in summer ?!" Neil asked the adults, and Gwen and David, while chewing on his bagel.

" I may still be working on my masters in meteorology.." Max interrupted her with a groaned " Why ?.." making Gwen furrowed her brows.

"-BUT, I'm pretty sure we can chalk this one up to climate change." Next to her, (Y/n) nodded as she walked up David's side. " Snow in summer is definitely not normal. But the best we CAN do is stay as warm as possible until all this snow disappears.."

Beside her, David cracked a smile as always. " Yeah, don't worry, gang ! We'll all get through this weather together !!" The red smiled, still optimistic about the weird situation.

(Y/n) nodded again, then checked on the campers to see a certain greenette missing. " Hey, where's Miss Gremlin ?" She asked the children, which they all shrugged.

" Look at the chimney that's always been there !!" Nurf pointed, which they all turned, (Y/n) raised a brow while wondering if that chimney has always been there.

Her confusion was short as Nikki appeared from the chimney and literally jumped on her face, startling everyone but (Y/n) who didn't bulge on impact.

" Camp Mom !! I'm so excited !! Today is like the one happiest, snowiest, most magical holiday of the year !! Parent's Day !!" Nikki laughed as she gripped her counselor's face. (Y/n) could feel the smile upon hearing her swapped up words.

" Don't you mean Christmas, you gremlin ?" The curly haired woman chuckled out as she pulled the girl off her face and held her in her hands.

" Oh, yeah. I dunno why I mix them up.." Nikki pouted, then smiled again as she looked up at her counselor. " Also, I really like your new shirt, Camp Mom !!"

" Thanks, Nikki.." She set the greenette down with a smile, dusting her long-sleeved shirt off with an amused grin.

" Ooh ! Girl, I want one.." Gwen whispered in her ear as she leaned closer, making (Y/n) chuckled.

" I'll give you the website later.."

" Deal !"

.
.

" Quick ! What's everyone favourite Christmas tradition ?" David smiled even more brightly at the thought of everyone having fun without him telling them to by pretending that it was Christmas.

The iconic trio walked up to them as Gwen was frowning as per usual.

" I'm actually Jewish, so I'm not sure this whole thing really applies to me.." Neil commented, making (Y/n)'s eyes light up as if she remembered something.

" Oh, right ! For you, it's Hanukkah if I remember well.." She smiled when she saw the boy's face light up and nod. " Well, Happy Hanukkah to you, Neil !"

" Thanks, Camp Mom !"

Max raised a brow, not knowing what was this "Hanukkah" thingy, but shrugged it off as he turned to his favourite counselor. He smiled up at her as he climbed up to her arms.

" We're also getting presents, right ?" He happily asked, squishing her face in his small hand as (Y/n) thought of it and gladly nodded.

" Heh, why not ? It'll be like a second Christmas before the actual one in December.." She smiled and shook his hands off, then turned to David much to Max's annoyance as her attention wasn't on him anymore.

" Hey, Red, we better get moving !! We have decorations and presents to buy asap !!" She giggled as she tried to put Max down, but he was stubbornly refusing, gripping her red shirt tightly.

David visibly got even happier as he put on a Christmas hat that he literally took out of nowhere once again and put it over his head.

" Let's go (N/n) !! We're already late !" David quickly ran out of the Mess Hall, falling in the snow just to get back up as if nothing happened as he got in the camp mobile.

(Y/n) just shook her head, smiling at how silly her co-worker was before she looked down at Max. " C'mon, Snowflake, I need to buy things with David.." She giggled as Max's face scrunched up into a glare.

" Fuck no ! I'm coming with you !!" The counselor just sighed but couldn't get angry as she saw how he was puffing up his cheeks in a angry pout.

" I told you to stop frowning so much or you'll look like an old man before even being 15.." She giggled as she finally detached the child from her chest and held him to her face.

" I'll be right back, you cutie.." Max slightly blushed as she kissed his nose but wrapped his small arms around her neck. He leaned his cheek against hers and gently nuzzled it before he let go as she squats down.

This time Max willingly went down but held on her shirt as she kissed his cheek lovingly. " Don't cause too much mayhem while I'm gone, okay ? I promise you'll have an awesome toy.." She whispered as she smiled again.

Max just nodded reluctantly and released her shirt, walking out of the Mess Hall as he glared at the leaving camp mobile.

'I swear to fucking Jesus that if David tries anything on my mom..' Max growled under his breath possessively at the thought of David and (Y/n) alone.

~~

Walking through the general store, David and (Y/n) were choosing the presents for their beloved campers. (Y/n) even found a mistletoe hairclip that she really like and put in her hair, not noticing the redness that was appearing on David's face.

Pushing the cart towards the checkout, the curly-haired woman smiled as she found the perfect gift for her boy.

" Awesome ! A B.B. gun ! Oh, our little Max is going to love it !!" She smiled widely as she loaded the toy with the plastic bullets and tried it on a teddybear. Hearing the satisfied click of a bullet being shot, she turned to the cashier with a grin.

" Do you have any safety glasses ?" The cashier nodded and gave her a smile.

" Aww ! Are you worried the little one will shot his eyes out ?" (Y/n) just gave a confused smile at the cashier as she took the glasses.

" Oh ! No, it's for him." She pointed at David behind her who had hard time choosing the best wrapping papers.
" Max will definitely shot his eyes out as soon as he opened it.." The cashier just gave a worried smile.

" Red, quit being indecisive !! Just take the coolest ones and let's go !!"

" Sure thing, (N/n) !!"

.
.

Driving to another side of the forest, (Y/n) stopped the car and let David out the passenger seat with the axe that was still in the trunk.
While the redhead was busy chopping a pine tree for the second Christmas, she took time to start wrapping the presents on the drivers seat.

" Timbe- (Y/N) WATCH OUT !!!" Startled by the panicked yell, she looked up and saw the falling tree going her way. Adrenaline quickly pumped up and she started the car, doing a quick reverse to skid out of danger.

The pine tree fell where she once stood, making the snowy ground let soft shock waves out that shook (Y/n) to the core. Taking a deep yet shaky breath, she quickly got out of the car and looked at David with a mad stare.

" David, what the hell !? That could've crushed me !!" She inhaled, smoke puffing out of her from the coldness as she leaned against the car as a way to calm down.

David quickly got to her side and wrapped a comforting arm around her shoulders. " I-I'm so sorry, (Y/n) !! I didn't thought it'd fell on you !!" David apologized and wrapped his arms around her waist in a warm hug.

" It's fine.. But, please, be careful next time.." She sighed out, looking back into his green eyes with a grin. David blushed as he looked into her sweet aquamarine eyes, glancing back at the mistletoe in her hair.

The redhead almost slowly leaned closer, blushing as he wanted to kiss her cheek-

" You're okay, Red ? You're..well.. red.." (Y/n) smiled as she cluelessly stood back, not seeing how the skinny man deflated in disappointment and blushed more.

" N-Nope, I'm okie dokie, co-counselor !!" David awkwardly took his hand off and smiled a bit too widely.

(Y/n) stared at him, then just shrugged it off as she went back in the car.

.
.

The iconic trio turned back when they heard the sound of a car honking and panicked yells, they saw the camp mobile coming toward them with David at the wheel.

" Davey, slow down !!! Slow down, slow down, slow down !!!" (Y/n) yelled out, panicking as the tires were sliding on the ice. Her aqua eyes saw they were dangerous getting too close to the Mess Hall. " There's too much ice, we're gonna-"

Too late, they crashed into the flagpole and the inflatable air bag slammed in (Y/n)'s face to protect her from the impact.

" -crash.." She groaned out, muffled in the air bag.

" HOLY SHIT !!" Max literally felt his heart in his throat when he saw David get out unarmed while (Y/n) seemed to take time to recover.

" Camp Mom !!" The boy quickly ran to the car and opened the passenger door, nudging urgently the woman to get back up. " Holy shit, are you alright ?!"

The said woman took her head off and turned back to the concerned boy who looked like he was ready to have a break down. " Hm.. I think I just had a flashback for a second there.."

She smiled as she got off the car, feeling Max quickly grab her hand in his, tugging her as she stood up. " I got a weird sense of déjà-vu.."She chuckled with a grin.

She looked down at Max and warmly cupped his cheek in her hand. " Hey.. I'm okay, little man. There was more fear than harm, I'm not injured or anything." She smiled once more at the worried boy.

Max nodded and hugged her leg which she smiled even more fondly. Then he let go and held her hand in his tanned one, squeezing it tightly.

" You got my present ?" Max then excitedly asked as he tugged on her hand, then sneezed as his nose was runny. (Y/n) raised an amused brow, smiling as she gave him a tissu.

" I know someone who should've wear something warmer than his hoodie.." She teased as she picked him up making Max pout.
" I thought that I bought you a warmer hoodies than this one, this one is even starting to be small on you.." She whispered as she held him on her hip, taking the presents out of the car.

" Sorry.." Max muttered as he sniffed and wiped his nose, his cheeks and nose a bit redden by the cold.
" It's okay, Snowflake.. Let's just get you changed, I'm sure David won't mind having Gwen to help him.."

~

" You really need to tell me where you get those shirts (Y/n), or I swear I'll go freaking crazy." The counselor just giggled, her hands in her hoodie pockets as both her and Gwen were sipping on their hot tea.

They were all in the Mess Hall drinking hot tea or hot chocolate, and the kids just got their presents yet Max kept showing his shirt with a smile.

" Quit showing off and open your gift, you goofball !!" She called out, Max just childishly stick out his tongue but the excitement was clearly showing on his face as he torn the paper.

" Aw sweet ! A B.B. gun !!"

(Y/n) laughed when the bullet hit the safety glasses, she knew Max would've tried to end David first.

" Nice try kiddo but you gotta be faster than that to end him !"

" (Y/N) !!"

The curly-haired counselor just laughed as her co-workers frowned at her. Turning her head, Gwen noticed the mistletoe hairclip and blushed as she was closer to (Y/n).

Gwen went to lean in for a kiss on the cheek when (Y/n) was pulled down to a child's level. Max was quick to kiss his favourite counselor on the cheek much to Gwen and David's disappointment and (Y/n)'s delight.

" Aww, you're so cute sweetheart.." She picked up Max and hugged him tightly, the boy snuggling back in her shoulder as he smiled.

But as soon as she had her head turned, Max gave a smug smirk to Gwen and David and flipped them off as he snuggled more in her shoulder.

" Mine." He mouthed to them with a possessive grip on his mother figure's hair, slightly tugging on it as he was taunting them for their inability to get her attention against Max.

.
.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.1K 29
"What the hell am I going to do, Nikki?!" Neil yelled as soon as the phone call ended. He was freaking out because Max was coming over and was probab...
147 1 9
Gwen notices Nikki is being bullied by some of the Flower Scouts, so she finds a way to sort things out. ...In her own Gwen-centric way.
184K 4.7K 31
This is something I wrote a long time ago and doesn't really represent me now. You guys can read it but the child abuse might be triggering. Also I d...
228K 5K 60
BEST RANKING: 1 in #max (against 10.4K other stories, 9.1.20 and on 2.4.22), 1 in #nikki, 1 in #maxxreader, & 20 in #campcamp (out of over 1,000 othe...