Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

By your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... More

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
act 2a
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 12

1.7K 82 5
By your_author00

Levi stared at the queue in front him, lust, horniness and a need to get pissed surrounding him.

He felt his body tense up at the feeling, immediately stepping back in hope of getting the fuck out of there. Unfortunately for him, he stepped right into the two betas who had dragged the boy out of his home and to this club.

It looked more like an abandoned warehouse to him, but hey, he was never going to say anything to them.

They looked like they'd kill him if they ruined this for them.

He felt Isaac breathing down his neck, "come on. We're just gonna go in, dance, have some drinks and have fun. Then we'll take you home. Promise."

Levi sighed.

Although, it wasn't like he could exactly disagree.

He never stood a chance against them.

Fucking werewolves.

"Fine. But I didn't bring any money s-"

"Don't worry," Erica grinned, Levi only now looking at the pair properly. They both wore their stupid leather jackets, but now they actually looked like they tried to look hot, not just the fact that it happened. Isaac has styled his curls widely, and he had put on a nice green shirt for once. He looked... Great. Erica, wow. She had bright red lipstick on and very on point smokey eyes. "We took Derek's card."

She waved about the card in the air, before pushing him forward as the line moved.

Behind them, Scott and Stiles watched,  hiding every time one of them looked around.

The McCall boy raised a mocking brow upon seeing the trio.

"So, who's Danny going with tonight?"

Stiles whisked his head round to his friend, "what? Why would I know about Dan-" his face fell. "Shit."

Scott smirked, chuckling quietly to himself before his gaze rose to the roof of the club.

"Well, glad you're jealous." He gestures to his eye line, causing Stiles to look up too, catching a brief sight if a lizard's figure crawling across quickly. "Found him."

They noticed the line began moving quicker, and followed after them, only to get blocked by the bouncer. Which they found strange immediately, notcing Isaac, Erica and Levi had all gotten in, when he knew for a fact they had no IDs.

They were kicked out to the side, going to the back door.

I'm sure we all know how that played out.

The feelings got stronger as they got in, Levi limping by a few strangers to get to an empty space Isaac pointed him to.

He stopped as they reached in, turning to face the two with a raised brow, already feeling faint just by being near it.

The boy looked around, taking in the scene in front of him.

Couples were making out as they grinded against each other, and it took him a while to see that nearly all couples were boys and boys, girls and girls. He even saw Danny moving his hips against an older boy, grinning seduxtively at him.

"Is this a gay club?"

Erica looked around too, feigning cluelessness. "Huh... I guess it is. Weird. Didn't see that on the poster. Oh well, why don't we go get some drinks?"

Levi frowned, feeling her deceit but decided not to comment on it.

All he wanted was to just get this over with and go home.

As they got to the bar, however, he realised maybe this wasn't going to happen.

For both Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski stood there with wide eyes, as if they had just been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. The bartender handed them over two cokes before he went over to the trio across from them.

Levi smiled slightly at the man, feeling his gaze on all three of them. He was waiting on an order he realised, so the boy turned his head up to give a questioning look at Isaac and Erica before seeing that both had been staring (and smirking) at the duo.

Pursing his lips and feeling the judgement quickly radiating off of the bartender guy, the brunette twisted his head back to him.

"Uh, can we get three cokes please?"

Seemingly, it appeared that snapped them right out of their gaze and the betas shook their heads.

"Sorry, he's new to this. Six vodka shots please."

Erica took out three cards that Levi had seen her use earlier to get in, and the bartender's judgy stare immediately changed into a grin and a nod, swiping her credit card and starting to pour the drinks.

The smaller teen watched him for a moment before trailing his stare elsewhere, spotting Stiles being stroked by a few drag queens as he glared at Scott.

A laugh climbed up his throat at the sight, but it never left as a hand patted his shoulder causing him to look back over.

Isaac handed him two shot glasses filled with a clear liquid and Levi gulped nervously.

He never had alcohol before.

After his dad started... He just never had the guys to try it.

But maybe, just maybe this was the safest place.

With two betas who seemed to like his company, another one who seemed like he wanted to protect him the other day and Stiles.

He wasn't sure what Stiles was but he felt safe around the smell of sarcasm around him.

"Come, Lev," Erica grinned at him, getting closer than she should've maybe. "It'll be fun."

It was fun.

Maybe too much fun.

Around an hour later, lights flashing and dance music blasting, Levi swayed disoriented against two bodies.

He'd had around 5 shots by now, the alcohol hitting him hard. The Powis boy was apparently a lightweight, but as far as he could tell the alcohol hadn't affected the werewolves at all.

Still, they acted like they were on a buzz.

He could feel their enjoyment, their happiness and amusement.

All positive.

His blurred vision came across a familiar figure

Stiles.

The boy was standing by himself, looking for something intensely, before his gaze too came across the shorter teen.

His face was blank, no emotion on it.

Stiles watched as the betas danced with Levi, up close and personal and deep down he felt the same jealousy he felt when he saw Isaac and him hugging earlier that day.

He knew he shouldn't have felt it.

He didn't know him.

He just had one moment in his jeep with the boy and that was it.

Hell, he probably even hated him.

Why else would he be hanging out with the enemy?

As his thoughts buzzed around his mind, he looked at Levi's laughing face closely.

The lights made it hard to see, but he noticed something....

A bruise.

Two.

Under his eyes.

His lip was also busted.

Who did that to him?

Still staring at the teenager, Stiles blinked. And in that blink, he noticed his laugh quickly turn into fear.

Then he heard the screams of everyone else.

It was quick.

Too quick to see anything clearly.

What he did see was bodies dropping to the club floor, as more screams filled the room and a scaly figure making his way out after cutting more people's necks.

Scott followed him out.

And he noticed a body standing in amongst a pile of paralysed ones.

Well, more swaying than standing.

Sighing, he eyes faltered as he noticed a very very drunk Levi looking around for Isaac and Erica, who had trailed out after Scott in search of the Kanima.

Leaving him all alone.

Anger flooded his veins, forcing him to walk over to the boy, avoiding bodies as much as he could.

Slowly, he gripped onto Levi's shoulder and dropped his head so he could look him in the eyes.

Said teen hesitantly lifted his head, a bright smile moving onto his lips as he saw who it was.

"Stiles! You're here! Did you know this was a gay club?" His voice was loud, louder than he'd ever heard it before. But it was still slurred. Very slurred. "I like it here. And alcohol? I finally understand why my dad drinks man. It's feels great! B-but then why would he... You know?"

Stiles didn't know.

Until he thought about the black eyes.

Taking a deep breath, the Stilinski got a tighter grip on the boy's shoulders and started moving them both out of the club.

"Hey! Where we going?"

Stiles didn't answer. He just kept thinking about what Levi said about his dad.

How could someone do something to a boy like that?

After exiting the club and going toward his Jeep, he noticed Scott standing outside of it.

Him too with a body hanging off of him.

As he looked closer, he could see who it was.

Jackson.

A naked Jackson.

"Uh-" hiccup "is that Jackson? Heyyy man."

Scott gave his friend a pointed look, clenching his jaw.

This was turning out to be a very exciting night.

Heyyy.

Sorry for not uploading as quick as I intended.

Hopefully this made up for it and it actually made sense but who knows.

Also.... Stiles and Levi making connections!!

I love them so much.

Thanks for 1k!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 761 50
When Emily moved from England to Beacon Hills to have a fresh start and get away from her past at her old school was it the fresh start she intended...
878 14 14
Stiles and Allison Argent just moved to Beacon Hills with their family from New York for a new start again, they both take making new friends easier...
51.1K 1.3K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
31.2K 664 26
(Completed) "I wanted you to turn around!" It's been months and it's now the beginning of Junior year Everyone thinks that everything is back to no...