Rimuru Back 100 years

By NullAzatoth

in the void we could see the strongest fighters of the cardinal world facing off against 2 dragons. A firce b... More

Prologue
Prolonged 2
Prolonged 3
Profile Tier 0
tier 1
Ship
Ship 2
Tier 2
Notice
S1 explanation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

1.1K 36 17
By NullAzatoth

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Dagruel:
"So let me get this straight, you brats were sent here to take over my territory?"

The Heroes party without the small fries nodded.

Dagruel:
"And you kids were summoned from another world?"

Nod.

Fenn:
"And you brats were only Forced because of those idiots?"

Nod.

Glasword:
"(Sigh) humans truly are a troublesome bunch"

Dagruel:
"(Sigh) so what do you kids plan to do now?"

Hearing this they were silent.

They didn't know what to say.

Dagruel:
"(Sigh) fine, I'll help you kids"

Kai:
"Are you sure? We attacked your territory and you know we started a war"

Dagruel:
"Kid that was hardly any fight, we barely used 1 percent of our power"

Hearing this shocked them.

(((((How strong are the other Demon lords?!?!)))))

Glasword:
"Kukuku brats you should train more, you kids have great potential"

Fenn:
"Heh indeed, it's a waste if you don't develop it you know"

Kai:
"That's... I want to get stronger so i can protect my friends from now on"

Akemi:
"Kai what are you-"

Kenzo:
"He is right we need to get stronger, we were lucky Lord Dagruel is a merciful man"

Dagruel:
"Well you know i have someone that might take you kids in"

Kai:
"Really Lord Dagruel?"

Dagruel:
"Sure, that guy would love to see some otherworldiers"

Seya:
"We did hear that there are other people just like us"

Dagruel:
"Oh right, he is also another worlder"

This surprised them.

Glasword:
"Fumu, you will be in good hands"

Even then they are still worried about their safety.

Kisara:
"You need not to worry, no harm will come to you"

Megumi:
"Will we really be fine?"

Dagruel:
"Yes you will, that man is a man of utter kindness and benevolence"

They calmed down.

Kenzo:
"By the way what will happen to those guys"

Fenn:
"Well they will be in eternal suffering"

They didn't like them but even then.

Kenzo:
"(Sigh)they deserve it, kai dont feel bad for them that bastard was after my seya"

Hearing this she blushed.

Kenzo:
"And you're a woman as well you know"

Kai:
"Eh? My women?"

The three girls blushed.

Dagruel:
"Damn, is he always like this?"

Kenzo nods dissapointedly.

Dagruel:
"I see, the one i mentioned is no different"
(If anything this kid reminds me of him)

Meanwhile.

Rimuru:
"ACHOO!, Eh? Is someone talking about me?, nah it might have been my imagination"

Ciel:
(There he goes again, he is so careless even after all that has happened he has become serious and more careful but he is so damn careless with things)

Ciel sighed.

Rimuru:
"By the way Ciel, how have things been doing?"

Ciel:
"Well Wenti went to all places to get everysingle undead in the Cardinal world, she was able to succeed"

Rimuru:
"Really now?"

Rimuru asked curiously.

Ciel:
"Yes, her skill that lets her sense any undead whether it has a soul or not"

Rimuru:
"Interesting, and she has a skill that lets her store souls as well?"

Ciel:
"Yes, she made this concept similar to Adalman, like how he held her and Albert's soul back then making them unkillable, but she made a storage for souls"

It is similar to how adalman once held their soul, just like when soui, Hakuro and Shuna attacked jistav, he couldn't kill the death dragon(wenti) so she did the same with her undead.

Her undead composed of Liches, Skeletons, Zombies, Dead Mans etc. then she took their souls, basically they have egos.

Unlike the old zombies and undead adalman had, after she gained her power she made a skill called Rise of the Undead.

With this she could make anyone an undead but with souls, they aren't egoless and more stronger and can use skills.

They are basically a new race, and by that i meant like any other race just being undead, they couldn't die unless the souls that wenti has in her Soul compartment where every undead souls are stored is destroyed.

But they first need to kill her, since that is a part of her own soul.

Nonetheless, her army are aware and have egos, they have normal Bodies like humans, not rotten but actual bodies with blood, but when cut, burned etc. they react the same way as zombies etc. they regenerate and heal.

They all have normal human Bodies even the skeletons, they could materialize flesh, but the moment they use their True forms as skeletal bodies, they become stronger.

Their skeletons are stronger with different materials.

Her strongest soldiers are made out of adamantine, in the future the possibility of having Hihiirokane as a body wouldn't be impossible.

All the undead looked like humans had it not been for their Death Auras.

Anyways her army is currently the largest with a number of 242,000.

She didn't take any soulless or egoless since it's useless, but it could make for numbers, had it not been for her skill that lets her make and summon ego less undeads.

There are very few undeads with lingering souls.

Her personal guards the death knights are the strongest, having different Variants from zombies, Skeletons, liches etc.

Rimuru:
"Interesting, any more?"

Ciel:
"Well there is a talk amongst the Progenitors"

Rimuru:
"What is it?"

Ciel:
"They wondered if they should think of taking in other races and have them reconstructed, to start having more of their own race, they seem to worry you know"

Rimuru:
"Is that so?, alright i give my permission, in the condition that they don't force the person they could take those who have lost reason to live, or those who have hard situations etc"

Ciel:
"Understood I'll tell them that, there is also Zelenus and Kumira making their Race have Humanoid traits, since they originally didn't and only a few had humanoid bodies"

Rimuru:
"That's a good decision"

Ciel:
"Diablo has made the Demons under him, the girls have also detached from the Demon Army, they are your wives afterall they don't serve, and they have 2 subordinates each currently they plan to have more in the future only worthy ones"

Rimuru:
"As expected, so is there anything else?"

Ciel:
"Well there is no-"

Suddenly she was cut off as the door opened.

Luminous:
"Dear I've got a problem in my hands"

Rimuru:
"Hmm? What is it?"

Luminous:
"Heres the thing, remember Dagruels situation?"

Rimuru nods.

Luminous:
"As you already know it was because of those 7 idiots that serve me, well they ordered a girl to do the ritual she is currently in my custody and protection, but she wouldn't listen to anything i say, i don't want to scare the poor girls she doesn't trust anyone"

Rimuru:
"Eh? Wait did she have a bad past?"

Luminous:
"Well no, but the 7 clergy made her have trust issues, so now she wouldn't listen of course she isn't being rude she just doesn't know what and who to trust"

Luminous said playing with her fingers, she has softened towards others and isn't as haughty.

If it was her past self she would just disregard the girl or lust over her like the horney vampire she is.

But now she cares more towards others while thinking about their feelings and emotions.

Rimuru:
"Alright then is there anyway i could help?"

Luminous:
"Well i learned that she Has a past with Adalman, and he is the only one she fully trust"

Rimuru:
"I see then, Alright"
{Adalmam come to my office}

Luminous brightens up.

Luminous:
"Thanks dear"

She kissed him on his cheeks.

Ciel:
"You could have just told him you know"

Luminous:
"I know that but i didn't want to rely on him everytime, but that girl wouldn't cooperate"

Rimuru:
"I see"

They talked for a few minutes and then.

'knock'
'knock'
'knock'

Adalman:
"My Lord i have come"

Rimuru:
"Come in"

Upon entering adalman immediately kneeled before Rimuru,Luminous and Ciel.

Luminous was shocked from his new appearance.

Luminous:
"Eh?, adalman is that you?!"

Adalman:
"Indeed my Lady it is i, Adalman formerly known as the gehenna lord and now the Pope of Rimuruism"

Ruminas turned to Rimuru in surprise.

Luminous:
"I thought you hated being worshipped"

Rimuru:
"(Sigh) i thought about it and it might be useful in the future"

Luminous:
"Well if that's what you wish then, anyways Adalman i am here to ask you for Request is that alright?"

Adalman:
"My Lady doesn't need to request it, just give an order and i shall follow for you are the wife of my Master, hence you are also my Master Lady luminous"

Luminous was happy to hear this.

Luminous:
"Alright then, you see there is this girl back in lune i think you know her very well, she is Vexana"

Hearing this Adalman turned to luminous surprise.

Adalman:
"My Lady is she perhaps a Saintess? Who has white hair?"

Luminous:
"Yes her, she was being used by the clergy to summon otherworlders and attacked Dagruels Territory, i had her in custody currently but she wouldn't cooperate with us and tell everything she doesn't listen nor does she trust anyone, so i came here to ask you if you could help us"

Adalman was surprised and angry, those damn bastards are also involved with his friend.

Both her and Adalman are quite close they are friends after all, rather than childhood friends.

Adalman stands up.

Adalman:
"My Lady i shall help you, she is my childhood friend and i do not wish for her to suffer from those foolish bastards whim's"

Hearing this made her happy but at the same time she turned to Rimuru while Rimuru turned to her, both had mischievous smiles.

Their ship alarms were telling them to do sht.

Ciel noticed this of course and facepalmed herself.

Ciel:
(These two(sigh) weren't they gonna do something important?, i gave up)

Adalman:
"But Rimuru sama, Luminous sama i have a selfish request if you could listen to me so kindly"

Rimuru:
"What is it Adalman?"

Luminous:
"Yes we wouldn't mind as long as it's within our reach"

Adalman:
"Well i only ask that you let her join Meridith and have her work with me in Rimuruism, i know this is a bit too much to ask as i am asking to take a follower of luminous sama to Rimuru sama, bu-"

Luminous:
"Alright I'm fine with that"

Adalman:
"I see it's True that it's too much to ask-... Wait you agreed?"

Luminous:
"Of course, for one me and Rimuru are together so be it his or my religion it's practically the same, so you may take her here if you want, as long as she tells us everything"

Rimuru:
"Yeah as she said it's fine adalman, you don't need to be so stiff just ask things that may seem reasonable, it's not everyday you guys ask something and you guys barely become selfish"

Adalman:
"I-i see then i thank you for this my Lord and Lady"

Adalman once again kneeled.

Rimuru/Luminous:
(Hehehehehe our ship is gonna sail!)

Ciel:
(Why are they so childish, well I'm not one to talk since everyone became so carefree and childish)

With that luminous decided to take adalman to lune, of course albert also went with them since he wants to see his former home once again, he also asked if he could bring Wenti.

He wanted to show lune to her, and wenti wanted to see more of her 'friends' home"

Luminous and Rimuru smelled another ship so they were being themselves.

Luminous teleported them to lune.

Upon arrival they were inside the throne Room, Gunther greeted them.

Gunther:
"Ah, Lady Luminous and Lord Rimuru Welcome"

Luminous:
"Gunther led us to her I brought Adalman with me"

Gunther turned to adalman a bit surprised by his new looks, but he also felt a familiar feeling from the other two so he immediately identified them easily.

It's still shocking for him, but he knew he wasn't one to talk when he also changed after the reconstruction.

Gunther:
"This way"

Gunther led them to a Room, inside was a white haired woman

(Imagine her having white hair)

Seing the door opening she just stared at the people entering.

Vexana:
(I don't know if i should trust them, but lune has been peaceful for a long time, and Luminous sama isn't an Evil woman, but still)

She was thinking this suddenly.

She felt a familiar presence amongst them, she turned to a man who looks to be around 30s, and his body is that of a trained warrior, the familiar presence and feeling she had.

Vexana:
(I-is it him?!)
"A-adalman i-is that you?"

This surprised the rest she was able to know him despite the difference of appearance.

Adalman:
"Yes it's me vex, it's been a while"

Seeing him tears fell down her face as she ran towards him hugging him.

Vexana:
"Dummy, i thought something happened to you, the clergy said you died"

Adalman:
"Hahahaha don't think ill go down like that plus those morons wouldn't be able to do anything to the current me"

Vexana:
"I could feel it, your like a totally different person, this power you hold it's above anything I've seen"

Luminous:
"Of course little girl, he has ascended to a Realm that is not within any human understanding, but currently he is restrained to that so he could control it better, he still needs more training"

Vexana:
"I see"

Vexana turned to Luminous then Rimuru, then to albert.

Vexana:
"By any chance are you albert?"

Albert:
"Yes it is Albert, and this is Wenti"

Vexana was a bit surprised to see the woman beside him, they were quite close and she could feel the atmosphere between the two, and had an idea of their relationship.

She also felt her death Aura, but didn't care she believes that Monsters aren't different from any living being, she never truly liked the doctrine of the church.

If anything she believes that humans are the true problem.

Adalman:
"Vex, this is my Master, he is Rimuru Nirvana Meridith he is God"

Hearing this took her by surprise, she knows that the god they worship is a Demon Lord, but for adalman to call someone a God.

Vexana:
"A-adalman you should be aware of the secrets by now as well so how do i put this"

Adalman:
"(Sigh), listen to me vex i know what you're thinking and it's not that, you know the story of Veldanava sama yes?"

Vexana:
"Eh? Well yes the creator right?"

Adalman:
"Correct, he is the creator and first True dragon who is the True and real God of this world, my master is the same"

Vexana was taken back by this.

Vexana:
"But isn't that just a myth?"

Rimuru:
"Oh boy this might take some time"

Luminous:
"Well how about we eat while explaining things?, it's noon and I've made some breakfast"

Rimuru:
"Oh that would be great, and i get to eat your cooking again heheh"

Luminous blushed.

Vexana was straight up shocked to see this from a Demon Lord and this man who Adalman called god.

And so the long explanation whole eating commenced.

Vexana:
"So what you're telling me is that every Demon lord, True Dragon and heroes have now become gods?"

'Munch'

Adalman:
"Yes so it's not wrong to say that Lady Luminous is now a True God"

'Sip'
'munch'

Vexana:
"And everyone in this Room came from the future?"

Albert:
"Technically it's just lady luminous and Rimuru sama, we merely have our memories"

'sip'

Vexana:
"I-i see, it's still hard to process"

Rimuru:
"Well, that's understandable anyways will you cooperate now?"

Vexana:
"Alright I'll tell you"

So she explained everything that the clergy plans..

Normally it's not really that big of a deal for them, but they want to hear the details so they wouldn't accidentally do something thst might affect the future.

Hearing her explanation surprised Luminous a little.

The clergy intended to attack Dagruels Territory and take it to get favour from Luminous, they thought she would protect them in the worst case possible.

Luminous:
"Those morons"

Luminous aura leaked a little which resulted in space and time being distorted, Vexana was shocked by this.

Thankfully Rimuru had a barrier up and vexana was protected as well.

She calmed down after Rimuru hugged her.

Luminous:
"I'll seriously kill those idiots"

Rimuru:
"Well there isn't any problems in that"

Luminous:
"Wait really?"

Rimuru:
"Yeah, they didn't make any impact before i came so go ahead and just leave gran alive"

Luminous:
"Hmm alright, Gunther"

Gunther:
"Yes my lady"

Luminous:
"Go and massacre those old useless fools and put grandbel under restraint"

Gunther:
"It shall be done"

Gunther dissapeared.

Vexana is still shocked.

Adalman:
"Do you understand now?"

Vexana:
"Y-yes, (gulp) th-that space just distorted an-and i just witnessed time and reality itself bending to her anger"

Rimuru:
"That was merely her emotions controlling her surroundings if she wanted time to cease to exist,"

Vexana was in utter shock but remembering earliers explanation, she could understand.

She had doubts but now all of that has been thrown out of the window"

She immediately stands up a bit unstable from earlier and adalman helped her up, then she went to Luminous kneeling.

Vexana:
"F-forgive me for doubting you your grace please punish me as you see fit"

Luminous hearing this got a bit uncomfortable while adalman tried to tell her to calm down.

But she knew her rude behavior, and doubtful thinking which is blasphemy in front of these beings.

Luminous:
"Etto, vexana dear you don't have to worry about that, maybe my past self would be a little annoyed but you heard our story yes?, we have suffered through eternity to get back here, our power is not merely to rule but to protect, and you are one of those"

Vexana hearing this looked luminous and tears fell from her eyes.

She thought that all her worship was for nothing and was merely worshipping a person or what not, but now she knows that she was actually worshiping a being with the status of God, no she was even above that of the creator.

She knows because of the memories she had seen when Rimuru showed what happened.

Luminous hugged the girl.

Luminous:
"It's alright now vexana, this world will be in our protection you wouldn't need to suffer anymore"

After she calmed down.

Adalman:
"Vex do you want to go with me to Meridith?"

Vexana:
"Eh?, but i serve Luminous sam-"

Luminous:
"It's fine dear, you see rimuru here is my husband so whatever religion you serve between us is fine, plus you'd be better off with Adalman, you originally died after Dagruels rampage, you can still visit anytime you want dear"

Vexana:
"Would that really be fine your grace?"

Luminous:
"Yes, plus my husband and i will eventually have 1 territory 90 years later"

Vexana:
"I see.. then Rimuru sama, this Vexana shall serve you"

Rimuru:
"Alright, then Vexana you shall have the title of Pope like adalman, normally there can only be one but hey i decided it so yeah both of you are pope"

Both turned to each other then blushed.

For some reason they both had something in mind.

Rimuru and Luminous smirked.

With that out of the way both luminous and Rimuru decided to have some fun and had a date.

Meanwhile.

Carrion:
"Fck fck FCKKK!"

Frey:
"What are you on about you called me here and you're going back and forth like there's no tomorrow"

Carrion:
"Of course id be troubled!, my freaking subordinates have yet to be born and i have no idea who their parents are!"

Author:
(I don't know how old they are, in LN and manga phobio witnessed Tenma meaning he was at least 300 years old, so I'll change that here)

Frey:
"Calm down idiot, couldn't you sense their mana signatures similar to those 3?"

Carrion:
"Heres the thing, I CANT!"

Frey:
"Ha?!"

Carrion:
"I forgot they weren't named by me nor do we have any soul corridor, so I can't!, they were all under my jurisdiction that's why they were involved with my harvest festival"

Frey:
"That's a problem"

Both had troubled faces.

Frey:
"How about those with similar features?"

Carrion:
"Well phobio's species have 8 families so that's counted Sophia is quite troubling since the leopard species have a lot, and finally the biggest problem, alvis wasn't just any snake species she had Gorgon blood"

Frey:
"Wait gorgon not Nagas?, as in those in jura?"

Carrion:
"Yeah, i wouldn't be able to find them unless the certain event where her parents would meet and mate or something, plus I can't just enter jura you know"

Frey:
"Why?"

Carrion:
"It's still early to get involved things might happen"

Frey:
"I don't see much of a problem"

Carrion:
"Sigh listen, if we do anything that could affect their birth then they might not get born"

Frey:
"Thats-.... True, but didn't Rimuru say their souls and fate are tied?"

Carrion:
"Yes but i wouldn't take any risk"

Frey:
"(Sigh) fine I'll help you, I'll go send some of mine to search out for possible individuals who could be alvis parents"

Carrion:
"Haha i know i could count on you, thanks a lot"

Carrion said as he hugged frey.

Immediately she blushed and sent him flying.

Frey:
"I-idiot!"
'hmp'

Frey stands up and leaves.

Carrion:
"Ouch"

Milim who has been within the room the entire time just sighed.

Milim:
(Sigh, these two are hopeless, plus why didn't carrion ask me when i was here)

Well carrion and frey were in their own world.

So milim just left.

In Meridith.

Ciel:
"Hmm?, so kageyoshi you are telling me that a settlement of griffins Were spotted preparing for a war at the east side?"

Kageyoshi:
"Yes Ciel sama, it seems like a battle with the Manticores"

Ciel:
"Hoh?, any other race getting involved?"

Kageyoshi:
"There are also the Chimeras and a few others who will battle, namely the centaur, Arachne and aqrabuamelu, the nagas and gorgons are also involved"

Ciel:
"Those annoying races, (sigh) can you call rigurd and his parents for me?"

Kageyoshi:
"Hai"
{Rigurd dono, you and your parents are summoned by Ciel sama}

Immediately a teleportation could be felt outside the door.

'knock'
'knock'

Ciel:
"Come in"

Rigurd with his family kneeled.

Rigurd:
"Ciel sama what can we do for you"

Ciel:
"Tell me was the reason for your village downfall also involving a war between a few races that went extinct?"

Rigurd hearing this jolted.

Rigurd:
"Yes ciel sama, it's true that the humans destroyed us but that was after our village had weakened because of that, many races went extinct after that's why the western countries were bold enough to try and conquer the forest"

Hearing this Ciel had a perplexed expression.

Ciel:
(Seriously?, they were that dumb to attack each other?, sigh ill deal with those moron's, they might be good military power)
"Alright then, I'll tell you this they are preparing for their bullsht war"

Rigurd:
"I see, they were truly foolish to fight amongst themselves"

Rigurd wasn't angry he was just disappointed, despite having power that rigurd didn't have in the past they decided to destroy themselves into extinction.

When they could have made a superpower to protect themselves like Tempest.

Ciel:
"Rigurd tell me do you want revenge?"

Rigurd:
"No my lady, im just dissapointed, had they made a country by making an alliance then.... Wouldn't there be a place where we could call home where safety was secured because of the power they held?, a second Tempest"

Ciel:
"I understand that rigurd but do remember Tempest was possible because of Rimuru, had it not been for him then monsters would just laughed at such nonsense"

Rigurd felt even more dissapointed for his fellow monsters, he remembered the smiles in Tempest, the safety and security, the peace.

But he knew full well how ridiculous that was if not for Rimuru.

That master that he swore to follow, he was naive and carefree, but behind that man was kindness and benevolence that held power.

He was a True ruler that he will serve till the end of time.

Rigurd:
(Truly my Lord is an exception)
"My Lady will you be taking them in?"

Ciel:
"Yes I'll deal with the-"

Rigurd:
"Ciel sama please bring me with you, i want to put some sense into them that the possible future we could have, i want to personally show them"

Rigurds voice was full of commitment.

Ragnar and Gina was proud of there son while Mary was... Being a supportive wife.... No she was fangirling.

Mary:
(Kyaaa my husbando is so cool)

Ciel:
"Alright I'll let you do it while i watch on the sidelines"

Ragnar:
"May we also join ciel sama?"

Ciel:
"Do as you please, just don't kill them alright?"

Ragnar:
"Understood"

Ciel called for Kumara and Kumira.

Kumara:
"Ciel did you call?"

Ciel:
"Yes i have business to attend to can you guys do the work?"

Kumira:
"Alright, Zelenus is doing my work today so I'm free"

Kumara:
"Same i can fill for you but you owe me one"

Ciel:
"Alright then, you guys can ask anything later"

Both mother and daughter high fived.

Ciel together with the 4 departed to the east.

Ciel then saw a herd of Centaurs.

Ciel:
"Hoh?, is that their leader?, i wouldn't lie his strong"

Rigurd:
"Yes ciel sama he is, i heard the eastern empire had to exterminate those involved in the war because it was problematic"

Ciel:
"Yeah the single digits were dispatched, i guess the leaderd were that strong"
'smirk'

This would be good for the Meridith military.

The centaur leader was strong he was a special A Rank.

As strong as Yamamoto and Homura before being named.

On the other side were 2 separate groups, the aqrabuamelu and Arachne.

On the Air were Manticores and griffins.

And finally below her were gorgons and Nagas.

Ciel:
(This is a great army hehehe danna sama will praise me)

Ciel:
"Oi cease any hostility and don't even think of starting a war"

Everyone turned to ciel who was floating they were on guard.

???:
"And who are you?"

The leader of the arachne asked.

Ciel:
"My name is Ciel"

???:
"So what is a human here doing? Getting involved in our wars"

The aqrabuamelu stated.

Ragnar and Rigurd got irritated and released a bit of their aura which shocked the leaders.

Ciel:
"Human you say?, let me tell you i am no human"

She released a bit of her aura but it was as strong as an Awakened which scared them.

???:
"But why stop the war"

The griffon asked.

Ciel:
"How foolish are you, you idiots will destroy yourselves going extinct, let me tell you this if you are weakened to such degrees then you will be the ones hunted"

???:
"We aren't so weak that we will go extinct, and who do you think you are!"

The gorgon stated with arrogance this angered Gina and Mary.

Immediately they appeared in front of her shocking everyone as Gina held her by the throat.

Gina:
"Dare to disrespect ciel sama you slut, ill kill you"

Mary punched her in the stomach.

Everyone was shocked the gorgon Empress was as powerful as the other leaders, to be treated like that.

Ciel:
"You two 'As you Were"

The two retreated back to their original position.

???:
"Who are you people and how are you so strong what race are you from"

Rigurd:
"We hail from Meridith, I and my family are formerly Goblins who were named by our Master and evolved to our peak as goblins we didn't become ogres or other races but our own evolutionary path"

They were frozen in shock.

The 4 people were goblins?!.

Ciel:
"I am a Manas a Digital life form, a being above any spiritual intity, in short i can Anhilate you all single handedly"

Her aura was enough proof.

They were all silent.

Ciel:
"Let me remind you the east is enough to Anhilate you they have multiple saints who have lived hundreads and thousands of years, not to mention that Emperor is the strongest Hero and first"

They couldn't say anything.

Rigurd:
"Have you people ever thought about working together and having an alliance?"

griffin leader:
"That never crossed our minds as we are from different races"

aqrabuamelu leader:
"Indeed the strong live while the weak falls"

Manticore leader:
"We live to battle and for our peoples sake"

Rigurd:
"Peoples sake?, PEOPLES SAKE?!, HAD YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE WEAK WHO ALSO WANT TO PROTECT THEIR PEOPLE!"

Centaur leader:
"The rule of the strong is as stated the weak gets trampled and the strong survive-"

Rigurd:
"DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHT!, IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN WE ARE DOMED TO FALL, THE HUMAN NATIONS HAVE THE BIGGEST POPULATION IN THIS WORLD, DO YOU THINK A SINGLE MONSTER RACE CAN HOLD AGAINST THAT!?"

They were silent.

Rigurd:
"HAVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT THIS USELESS WAR WOULD ONLY PUT OUR AND EVERY RACE INTO DANGER WHICH WOULD INEVITABLY DESTROY YOUR OWN?!?!"

No answer.

Rigurd:
"How utterly ridiculously dissapointing you people are"

Shame was what they felt, humiliation and awareness.

Rigurd:
"If the whole world were to attack us we are done for, we don't have an army strong enough and big enough and you are just going to weaken it further, how Foolish"

They were silent, rigurds Aura terrified them.

Rigurd:
"As Tempest  former Prime Minister it is my duty to put some sense in your brains"

Rigurd dived down.

'Bang'

Debris everywhere.
Rigurd disappeared and reappeared.

He went after the leaders and beat them to a pulp, Ragnar and the other two joined in.

They were also angry, how could they have the leeway to have wars when external danger was also there

They as goblins were the weakest and had to do everything to survive while these morons are just gonna go and have themselves be killed? Utterly foolish.

They beat them all up, no one was spared.

They weren't killed but the pain they felt from the punches was painful.

After some time the armies are on the ground.

Rigurd was furious to see such idioticness.

Ciel saw this descended.

Ciel:
"Enough Rigurd"

Rigurd calmed down.

Ciel:
"See this? 4 individuals destroyed your whole army"

The leaders were full of bruise and wounded.

None died of course but this showed that they could do this without killing them.

Griffin leader:
"That... Kugh, fo-forgive us please take my life and spare my race"

His people were shocked and against it.

Griffin leader:
"Shut it you fools, I did something that could have put our race into extinction this much as a punishment is needed"

Manticore leader:
"Indeed, please do the same for me just spare my people"

The other leaders followed while their followers bowed and begged for their leaders to be forgiven.

Ciel:
"(Sigh) how troublesome, if you want forgiveness then swore loyalty to my husband and Meridith"

Hearing this they all gave they loyalty.

Ciel:
"Good, all of you go and get your people bring Every valuable things with you, we will go to Meridith and from there you will be given names, shelter and food, noncombatants shall join other works while the rest are Military is that clear?!"

"""""HAI CEIL SAMA!"""""

Ciel:
"Good ill return in 3 days"
(Kukuku dear will return in 1 week hehehehe he will praise me)

Ciel returned and made the report, the others were shocked to hear what she did.

Kumara:
"So a whole army of 7 races?"

Ciel:
"Yes"

Kumaras jaw dropped.

Kumira:
"Etto how big was the army?"

Ciel:
"Oh, there were 120,000 aqrabuamelu 142,000 Arachne 198,000 centaurs, 112,000 griffins, 214,000 manticores, finally 132,000 chimeras and finally 170,000 nagas and gorgons so a total of 1,088,000"

Kumira almost fainted.

Kumira:
"C-ciel sama how are we gonna house and feed that much?!"

Ciel:
"Hmm?, well let's make more houses"

Kumira:
"Easier said than done"

Ciel:
"It'll be fine, have homura and Yamamoto order every individual to make a new settlement"

Kumira:
"(Sigh) understood, so the food?"

Ciel:
"Ask treyni to help grow some crops and vegetables, I already made a section of the cave it's 8x bigger now"

Both just went to do there work with dead eyes, they didn't care anymore, this was the norm for her and Rimuru.

Ciel:
"Hmm, Rimuru should really make a structure or atleast make someone take the post of secretary and other works"

Things were going smoothly, there are still time before they depart.

Meanwhile.

Carrion:
"Wait so she took them in?"

Frey:
"Well from the reports just now, it seems to be the case"

Carrion:
"..... This is bad"

Frey:
"Indeed it is, but maybe ciel and Rimuru would be able to take care of the problem"

Carrion:
"True"

Carrion:
"Ill go tell ciel"

2 days later

ciel called for kageyoshi.

Kageyoshi:
"Is there anything you need ciel sama?"

Ciel:
"Yes amongst the gorgons are there any noticeable ones?"

Kageyoshi:
"There is one, this gorgon seems to have a mate"

Ciel:
"Hoh?"

Kageyoshi:
"This mate is a Lycanthrope"

Ciel:
"Interesting, alright then you may go"

Kageyoshi:
"Hai"

He dissapeared instantly.

Ciel:
{Carrion can you hear me?}

Carrion:
{Hmm?, ahh ciel is there something you need?}

Ciel:
{Ive got interesting information for you}

Carrion:
{Hoh?, is it about that?}

Ciel:
{Yes, i found them I'll go there and talk with them}

Carrion:
{Thanks I appreciate it, i owe you one}

Ciel:
{Heh}

Ciel cut off the call.

Ciel:
"Now then"

Ciel went to the gorgons settlement.

When the gorgon leader saw ciel she was worried that maybe she did something wrong.

Gorgon Empress:
"I-is there something wrong Ciel sama?"

Ciel:
"Calm down, I've come here to look for someone"

Gorgon Empress:
"Hmm? Who is it my Lady?"

Ciel:
"A gorgon who have a Lycanthrope as a mate"

Hearing this made one of them turn pale.

She didn't know why ciel is looking for her.

Ciel:
"So it's you?, what is your name?"

They were shocked, ciel was in front of her when she was with their Empress just a while ago.

???:
"Y-yes etto i-i am nameless wh-why is Ciel sama looking for me"

The Empress was worried, she cares deeply for them.

Ciel:
"Well nothing much, can you call for your mate?"

The gorgon nods then called someone.

Suddenly a man with snake eyes appeared.

Ciel:
"Heh you are carrions subordinate are you not?"

He shook hearing this.

Ciel:
"Now then you two will have a child, this child is important, anyways you 2 will be given some form of importance so for that"

Ciel turned to the gorgon.

Ciel:
"Your name is Emika and for you, Joseph"

Both were wrapped in dense magicules.

Then they emerged.

EMIKA

Joseph.

Every one was shocked, their power rose 4 folds.

They have an ep of 120,000.

Both kneeled to Ciel.

Joseph/Emika:
"We are grateful for this my lady"

Ciel:
"Good, anyways since i named you, you don't serve the Gorgon Empress anymore, once my husband names her, every other gorgons and nagas will be under her is that clear?"

"""""HAI!"""""

Ciel:
"Good, I'll be on my way now, so you two go and do your baby making for me will yeah?"

Both blushed hearing this.

And finally ciel left.

Everyone was still shocked by that.

Gorgon Empress:
"Thank god, i thought i did something wrong"

Emika:
"My queen are you alright?"

Gorgon Empress:
"I'm fine emika, and don't call me with honorifics from now on, as of now you have a higher status than me"

Emika:
"Eh?"

Gorgon Empress:
"You are named by ciel sama, but Once i get named by her husband who she dimmed is much more important i will be higher, but she stated to give you importance and not under me anymore, that makes you much more influencial, im just curious to what?"

Joseph:
"She stated it's our child but, i wonder why?"

Gorgon Empress:
"Well understand tomorrow, so rest for now since you two have Evolved"

Both:
"Understood"

Gorgon Empress:
(Just what the hell will happen from now on)

to be continued
.....
..........
.................
Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Discord:
https://discord.com/invite/TSqmx2qBYq

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Tiktok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:
https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.6K 75
"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them! Stop!" "I have their consent. For ma...
146K 4.4K 43
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
50.5K 1.8K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
188K 6.7K 56
Rimuru and co are bored and want some fun. They decide to visit the one piece world as a source of entertainment. And of course since its one piece w...