Gold Rush ✸ Peaky Blinders

Par whoetoshaw

in which cersei calloway finds out who her father is and falls into familial habits Plus

GRAPHICS!
OO1'
OO2'
OO3'
OO4'
OO5'
OO6'
OO7'
OO8'

Everybody wants you // But I don't like a gold rush

945 38 21
Par whoetoshaw

GOLD RUSH ©WHOETOSHAW
  (BLACK BACKGROUND, TIMES  NEW  ROMAN; SMALLEST SETTING)

To Rhea Calloway, she and Tommy Shelby were a Shakespeare worthy love story. Rhea believed she was the Juliet to To Tommy's Romeo.

To Thomas Shelby, Rhea Calloway was a tragic first love that he didn't like to remember. Rhea was his first love, but not his last.

Rhea Calloway had found out at sixteen that she was pregnant with Tommy Shelby's child. After trying to tell Ada but failing, Rhea returned home and discovered that her father had found out. How? She was unsure.

Robert Calloway, the man that he was, refused to even question abortion and sent his daughter to live in a nunnery in London and have the child put up for adoption the second it was born, though his sister Sophia managed to stop the situation, having had the same thing happen to her years before, and moving Rhea into her small house in East London.

Rhea finally gave birth on a sunny August morning in 1905, she had a daughter.

Before naming her Rhea said one thing to her aunt "I'm glad it's a girl, I hope she'll be a fool—that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool."

Rhea had considered many names, Thomasina was the first, but she decided Tommy hadn't bothered looking for her so why should she name their child after him.

Alice, Of Alice in Wonderland was also an option but the old woman who lived next door's new dog had that name and Rhea hated the idea of her daughter sharing a name with a dog.

Augustine was another option but it was too on the nose for Rhea. Cersei  was the twelfth of fourteen options, and the one Rhea picked.

Cersei Ada Calloway was four when she first asked her mother about her dad. Lottie had noticed that all her friends had Dad's but she didn't. She felt jealous, and on several occasions had thrown tantrums about it.

Even as a child Cersei felt a gaping hole that all her friends didn't have, she was just like everyone else around her but yet she was the other out of them. She hated it.

At the age of twenty five Rhea Calloway had found out that she was dying. Cersei only nine stayed by her mother every single minute she could. A month shy of her daughters thirteenth birthday. Rhea, aged twenty nine died in her sleep.

Instead of being burried. Rhea Calloway was cremated and her ashes were spread into several different items including a small urn and necklaces and such for Sophia and Cersei.

Sophia Calloway, despite her best attempts had trouble dealing with Cersei's  misbehaving. And had been inching closer and closer to sending Cersei to her father ever since Cersei had smashed a vase she treasured.

December of 1918 was the limit for Sophia Calloway, In a fit of anger because a boy at school had called her mum a slag. Cersei Calloway, very proudly gave him a black eye and busted the boys lip.

After figuring out how to get the girl to Small Heath and make her stay there, Sophia organised everything, worked to pay for the train ticket and finally a few weeks shy of Febuary she sent Cersei on her way. Told her to find a man named Thomas Shelby, that he was her father and to not return.

Tilly Keeper ౨ৎ Cersei Ada Calloway/Shelby

Harris Dickinson Reginald 'Reggie' Kimber

Emma Mackey Florence Dunne

Mia Mckenna Bruce Veronica 'Ronnie' Kimber

Cillian Murphy Thomas 'Tommy' Shelby

Featuring!
Who you imagine Anais Knox
Natasha O'Keffe Lizzie Stark
Who you imagine rhea calloway*
Paul Anderson Arthur Shelby
Annabelle Wallis Grace Burgess
Joe Cole John Shelby
Helen Mcrory Polly Gray
Finn Cole micheal Gray
Harry Kirton Finn Shelby
Aimee Ffion Edwards Esme Shelby
& more of the peaky blinders cast
as their respective characters

DT'S dixondarlin cqntralperk chinagrove
thorsbimbo sugerlem0n aaronhtchnrs adawrytes
-luvshelby
EM TALKS
this fic is from s1 until s6 so bare with me because this is probably gonna take me two years to write.

trigger warnings, these will definetly be in the fic at some point so if any of them are a trigger don't read the fic: graphic violence, sex, swearing, drugs & alcohol, domestic violence related scenarios, sexual acts, mentions of sexual assault, pregnancy's and all its effects and possibilities & everything peaky blinders shows

that being said, im incredibly excited for this fic, i hope you can all enjoy it

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.6K 995 35
in which aurora shelby falls for the boy who can't decide whether or not he likes or hates her.
156K 4.1K 76
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫�...
2.7M 37.5K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)
77K 3.8K 36
𝙑𝙞𝙘𝙚: 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙩. 𝙑𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙚: 𝙗𝙚𝙝...