Pokemon girl Harem x male rea...

By Brockverse

(not sure about the story yet. will change the description later) More

Starting Pokemon
Harem 1
Harem 2
Discussing about Pokemon
a question
Harem 3
Name poll
Another question
Harem 4
Pokemon Harem members ?
Starting region?
Prologue
Fakemon?
Harem 5
An idea
I got it!
Harem 6

Profile

383 12 1
By Brockverse

Name: Y/n L/n

Age:21

Appearance: insert description

Your Phone:

Backstory: You've been a fan of the Pokemon franchise for most of your life; You enjoyed the games,loved the anime, and tend to collect cards and plushies, you've even created some fakemon...so, y'know, typical pokemon fan. You always wondered what it would be like to live alongside Pokemon, and when you were young and naive,you actually thought those "Pokemon in real life" pictures were legit.

Examples:

Likes: His pokemon, research,his girlfriends, treasure hunting.

Dislikes: Pokemon abusers,evil teams,thieves,etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
610K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
81.2K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...