𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒 , 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘢�...

By reiarqnia

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, a girl with spider powers gets stuck in a universe and can't leave. As she... More

001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022

006

3.7K 162 79
By reiarqnia

                                       ─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────
                                             this means Japanese and this means english

"EWWW, WHAT IS THAT THING!" (Name) yelled in pure disgust as she saw this ugly, hideous, nasty, alarming, disgusting, looking thing.

Inosuke grunted, shifting his hands to his swords as his arms loosely held (Name)'s thighs. "Self-Style Best Breathing.."Insouke ran forward, not giving (Name) a warning before.

"woah!" (Name) yelped, tightening her grip on Inosuke's shoulders. "it's gonna be so worth it to shred such a huge target!"

"you've got guts to charge at me head-on like that!" the ugly demon then gasped as it's arms were cut off instantly, Inosuke laughing at the sight of the demon screaming.

"die in battle and serve as my springboard!" Inosuke sliced the demons head off with both of his swords, as he was in midair, he kicked the demons stomach, jumping off it then running off. "Fang Three, Devour!"

Inosuke shifted his hands under (Name) thighs again, making sure not to hurt her with his swords in the process. 'why is his swords so damn close to my face! if he turns and cuts me, i swear—' (Name)'s thoughts were cut off as Inosuke literally head-butted the sliding door, revealing sunlight.

'WERE OUTSIDE!! YIPPIE!' (Name) mentally cheered as she felt the sunlight on her, Inosuke not really caring and looking around as he scented something.

'right.. this is where Zenitsu gets the crap of a beating.' (Name) tapped Inosuke's arm, making him slightly look at her.

"what is it woman! i sense something.." Inosuke huffed. "can you um..." Inosuke cut her off immediately. "just spout it out already!"

"you see that boy over there? the yellow head?" (Name) said pointing over to Zenitsu who seemed to not notice the two yet. "you mean the mop looking head?" Inosuke said almost disgusted.

"uh.. yeah." (Name) deadpanned, shaking her head. "can you promise me not to beat him up when you figure out what the scent thing is? the box is really important to someone."

"hah? why the hell would a box be so important to someone?" Inosuke crouched down, gesturing for (Name) to get off his back. "uh.. nevermind. Just forget it." (Name) got off his back and stood to the side a little.

Inosuke laughed as he figured out what the scent was. "i'm sensing a demon!" Zenitsu and the little boy turned as they heard a ruff voice, seeing Inosuke and (Name).

"it's him and.. Parker? WHAT IS PARKER DOING WITH HIM?!" Zenitsu sweated. 'wait.. i know where i heard his voice before! he's the fifth survivor, during Final Selection, he was the first to rush up the mountain and the one to descend the mountain too! what a force of nature!'

Inosuke laughed as he looked at the box after like three minutes of looking around. "i've found you demon!" Inosuke ran towards the box, ready to cut or slice it or whatever. But Zenitsu beat him to it, yelling a "stop it!"

Inosuke stepped back a bit, looking at him fully. "what the hell.. who are you? get out of my way!"

"my name is Agatsuma Zenitsu! i'm a Demon Slayer, the same as you!" Zenitsu yelled slightly, getting Inosuke's attention.

"oh? are you now? then you should already know we gotta get rid of that thing at all costs! now, get the hell out of my way, you mop!"

"m-mop? no, i refuse!" Zenitsu shook his head, not moving once. "this is Kamado's—"

"don't argue with me! i'll deal with him and his box, if that's the case." Inosuke put one of his swords on Zenitsu's shoulder. "now i'm not gonna say it again, move!"

Zenitsu started trembling, but he still didn't move. "do you want to die?" Insouke said in a deep voice. "this box.. i won't you touch it! i don't know whats inside, but i do know it's super important to Kamado!"

"are you serious? use your damn mind, idiot! there's a demon inside that box, don't you get that." Inosuke said, starting to get irritated.

'to be honest.. i'm not trying to get my ass beat. So, sorry Zenitsu, but i'm staying right here!' (Name) thought as she watched from afar.

"of course i've know that from the very start!" Zenitsu yelled. "i knew he was traveling with a demon.. despite him being a Demon Slayer himself. That said, the sounds i hear from Kamado are so kind and gentle, it makes me want to cry. I don't think i've ever heard anything like it before.. all living creatures give off vibrations, the world is full of sounds ringing out. Breathing, heart—"

"NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, YOU DAMN MOP." Inosuke yelled in annoyance, kicking Zenitsu in the chest, then kneeing him in the chin, then kicking his face, making him fall down.

Inosuke was about to attack the box, but Zenitsu grabbed onto him, making him stumble back. "let go of me, dammit!" Inosuke grunted, grabbing a force-full of Zenitsu's hair and throwing him across the area.

"you pest!" Inosuke stood up and grabbed his swords, running at the box again but was stopped by Zenitsu. "i won't let you touch it!"

Inosuke kicked his face, trying to get free from his hold. "it's important to Kamado.. stay away from it!" Zenitsu yelled, throwing Inosuke near the house. Zenitsu got behind the box, holding it tightly in his hands. "you're not laying a finger on it until he gets back!"

"damn you..!" Inosuke shook his head, standing up again. "take this!" Inosuke ran towards him and kicked him in the face, doing it multiple times, blood flying everywhere.

'blood..' (Name) looked away, not wanting to see much more. 'why did he have to be so violent!' (Name) took a deep breath, debating if she should interfere or not.

"move it." Inosuke demanded, pointing his sword at Zenitsu. "i refuse!"

"move the hell out of my way or fight me! draw your sword and fight me, you coward like mop!" Inosuke said kicking his face a few times.

a gasp was heard, gaining the attention from Zenitsu and (Name), the two looking to the side. "Kamado.. the box, i protected it like you asked! you said it was more important to you.. then your own life."

Inosuke ignored Tanjiro and continued kicking Zenitsu's face. "Inosuke, please stop!" (Name) yelled but her words didn't even get to him.

"after all that, you still wont even draw your sword? if you're a fellow Demon Slayer, then let's see you fight!" Inosuke kicked him harder, making Zenitsu fall along with the box.

Zenitsu groaned in pain as Inosuke continued to kick him, (Name) and Tanjiro already having enough. 'this won't do much but.. it might help!' (Name) took a deep breath.

"i said stop!" (Name) yelled louder, lifting her hand up and shooting a web at the back of Inosuke's back, flying him towards the house.

"ACK—" Inosuke grunted as his back hit the wall, falling to the ground.

'CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! THAT WAS TOO MUCH FORCE! AM I NEXT?! HELP! I CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS! I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR, I NEED TO MEET GENYA, EVEN GIYUU OR RENGOKU! ATLEAST SEE YUISHIRO AND LADY TAMAYO AGAIN!' as (Name) was panicking, lost in thought.

Inosuke got up again, and looked at (Name). "you'll pay for that, minion!" Inosuke growled and ran towards (Name), ready to attack her but couldn't as Tanjiro forcefully punched him in the ribs, cracking them, also making Inosuke fly back a few feet.

"i heard it, you broke his ribs!" Zenitsu yelled in shock.

"aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps? don't you get why Agatsuma refuses to draw his sword? because it's taboo for us fight each other! but here you are, giving him a on-sided beating, and almost attacking Parker when she only tried to stop you! is that fun for you? you are the lowest of the low!" Tanjiro clenched his fists, slight irk marks on his forehead.

Inosuke started coughing, then his coughing turned into laughter. "oh, so that's how you feel? i didn't realize." Inosuke lifted his head head, snickering. "in that case, let's fight barehanded."

"no! didn't you hear a word i said? listen—" Inosuke jumped up and ran towards Tanjiro. "were not supposed to fight each other in any way!" Tanjiro added, immediately backing away.

( yeah i'm really bad at fight scenes so.. 30 MINUTES LATER )

"now calm.." Tanjiro held onto Inosuke's shoulders, getting ready to head-butt him. "down!" Tanjiro yelled, roughly head-butting him.

"AHHHHHHHH! THAT SOUND, ARE YOUR SKULLS FRACTURED?!" Zenitsu screamed.

Inosuke groaned, backing up from the sudden hit. 'MY BEAUTIFUL CHILD!' (Name) thought in awe as she saw Inosuke's mask fall off, revealing his beautiful feminine face.

both Tanjiro and Zenirsu gasped, (Name) standing there in awe. "HUH????? THATS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Inosuke removed his hands from his face, looking up. "what the hell are you saying.. you've got a problem with my face or something?"

'what a creep guy!' Zenitsu thought. "you got this ripped body, but such a delicate face to go with it!" Inosuke was confused and didn't like the stare he got from Zenitsu, his face turned slightly angered.

"what? why are you obsessed with my face all of a sudden?" Zenitsu immediately got scared and ran behind the little girl that was standing near her siblings.

"n-no! i'm not! it was just a observation!"

'right this is the part where Tanjiro says..' (Name) turned to look at Inosuke, a smile on her face.

"there's nothing wrong with your face! in fact, the girlish shape and size is quiet attractive!"

"there's nothing wrong with your face! in fact, the girlish shape and size is quiet attractive!" Tanjiro and (Name) said in unison, earning a looking from Inosuke.

Inosuke looked at (Name). "what the hell? shut up!" then he looked at Tanjiro. "your a dead man! you wanna go!" Insouke swapped to Japanese, saying something completely different on what he said to (Name).

"no i don't! i won't fight you anymore!" Inosuke tried to persuade Tanjiro into fighting him, Tanjiro not giving in once.

Inosuke had a irk mark on his cheek, suddenly having a better idea. "i have a better idea, how 'bout i tell you my name. It's Hashibira Inosuke! don't you forget it!"

"how is that spelled exactly?" Inosuke backed up, completely confused. "huh? i.. i don't know how to read or write, okay! all i know, was that name was written on my waist—" he stopped talking, suddenly frozen.

"oh yeah.." (Name) deadpanned.

"huh? what's wrong?" Zenitsu questioned. "..i guess he froze?" Inosuke started stammering, making everyone even more worried.

suddenly Inosuke's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell to the ground, passing out as foam came out of his mouth.

"oh no, he collapsed! is he.. dead?" Zenitsu said, a slight concern look on his face. "no he's not. I think.. it's a concussion, i did head-butt him really hard." Tanjiro explained.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" suddenly Inosuke jumped up, wide awake. "fight me! fight me now! get back here you!" Inosuke yelled, running after Zenitsu.

"i can't believe this is how he acts when he wakes up!" Zenitsu screamed and hid behind (Name), Inosuke stopped just before he hit her.

"move out of the way, minion!" Inosuke yelled, gesturing her to move.

"no thanks." (Name) said looking back down at her hands, ignoring Inosuke. "that was a order and i won't say it again, move out the way!" (Name) sighed and looked at Inosuke.

'ahhh, i don't want to make him mad!' in a blink of an eye, (Name) was standing to the side, earning a gasp from Zenitsu. "PARKER?! HOW COULD YOU!"

"i'm sorry, Agatsuma!" (Name) bowed, showing how she was sorry. "it's okay Parker-chan! i can't stay mad at you forever." Zenitsu smiled weird like, fuzzy balls surrounding him.

"eh? the hell.. STOP TRYING TO MATE MY MINION!"

Zenitsu screamed and jumped back. "WHAT?? I'M NOT TRYING TO DO THAT! AND SHES NOT YOUR MINION, SHE HAS A NAME!"

Inosuke grunted, scoffing. "she is my minion! she wanted to be and she is! AND WHO CARES IF SHE HAS A NAME! SHES MY MINION." Inosuke shouted irritated.

Zenitsu gasped in disbelief. "SO DISRESPECTFUL! NO WONDER SHE'LL NEVER MARRY YOU!" Inosuke's eyes widened slightly, confused on what he said.

"huh? what is—" Inosuke now just noticed what Tanjiro and the others were doing something weird. "what are you up to! tell me!" Inosuke demanded.

"it's a burial." Tanjro explained, standing up and fully looking at him. "huh?"

"you should help out too, there's still a few dead body's in the mansion." Inosuke pointed at the burial, completely disinterested. "what's the point of burying the corpses? i'm not doing that! no way! just forget that crap and finish our fight!"

'this guys cold.. did he really ask what's the point of it?' (Name) then looked at Tanjiro then Inosuke, realizing something. "i see, you can't do it because your in too much pain." an invisible lightning strike hit Inosuke, irk marks appearing on his face.

'wait.. isn't this the part where Tanjiro somehow makes Inosuke help them out?' (Name) wondered. 'i thought it was just the boar guy but they're both crazy!' Zenitsu thought, his face full of disbelief and sweat.

"hey, its alright! after all, everyone has different pain threshold, you know? carrying the bodies out of the mansion, then digging graves is extremely hard work." Inosuke's eye twitched, sick of what Tanjiro was spouting.

"Agatsuma, Parker, and the kids and i will do our best, so don't worry!" Tanjiro added, making everyone a bit concerned and weirded out.

more irk makrs appeared on Inosuke's face as Tanjior continued talking. "ughhh! don't underestimate me, dammit! i'll bury a hundred— no, two hundred bodies! just watch! i'm going to bury more than any of you!" he snarled.

"right..." (Name) shook her head.

( A FEW HOURS LATER )

"come on and fight me! i swear i'm going to find a weak point and bring you down!" Inosuke said pointing at the said Tanjiro who was carrying Zenitsu on his back, (Name) walking next to him.

"i have a name you know! it's Kamado Tanjiro." Tanjiro said a bit annoyed.

"okay, Kamaboko Gonpacjiro! i'm gonna bring you down!" Inosuke said doing weird shit with him arms, (Name) laughed making Tanjiro even more offended and embarrassed.

"who the hell are you talking about?"

"you, of course!"

"no your not! that's not even my—" Tanjiro couldn't finish his sentence as Zenitsu suddenly woke up and yelled at the two. "EXCUSE ME, CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN PLEASE!"

(Name) sighed and stopped walking, making the two stop as well. "huh, is something wrong Parker-chan?" Zenitsu asked in a worried tone.

"hop my back." Zenitsu looked even more confused, Tanjiro giving (Name) a weird glance. "uh.. you want me to hop on your back?" Zenisu asked, tiliting his head a little.

"huh? what, no it's fine Parker! i don't mind carrying Agat—" Tanjiro gasped as (Name) suddenly grabbed Zenitsu and practically pulled him off of Tanjiro's back.

'does this dude not get it? i need some weight on my shoulders!' (Name) sighed and crouched down.

"Parker, really its—" Zenitsu shut his mouth immediately as he saw the look (Name) gave him. "uhh, nevermind! i'll get on your back, just please don't give me that look again!" Zenisu hopped on (Name)'s back, (Name) almost falling over in the process.

"i'm okay!" (Name) quickly said as she stood up straight, putting her hands on Zenitsu's thighs so he wouldn't fall over. "OKAY?! YOU NEARLY FELL DOWN, IF I'M THAT HEAVY I'LL-" Zenitsu yelped as (Name) started walking, leaving Tanjiro and Inosuke behind.

"wai— WAIT!" Tanjiro yelled running after the two, Inosuke following behind. "MINION WAIT UP FOR YOU MASTER!" Inosuke yelled, huffing afterwards.

─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────
demon slayer fun facts!! :>

1. Tanjiro was surprised when he saw webs come out of (Name)'s hands when she threw Inosuke.

2. Zenitsu wasn't heavy, (Name) just wasn't ready yet.

3. Teruko likes (Name)'s hairstyle.

4. Nezuko was confused as shit when the box suddenly fell.

5. Inosuke thinks (Name) could be a little more obedient to him, he is Lord Inosuke after all.

6. Zenitsu and Tanjiro were worried when you almost fell over when Zenitsu got on your back.

7. (Name) is a down-bad simp for demon slayer characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 2.1K 39
(Highscool AU) (Book ONE) (Y/N) Kanroji left everything from her homeland to live in with her older sister, Mitsuri Kanroji. She left her horrid past...
6.1K 188 16
"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶 𝓘? 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 (𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷).." 𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽! 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓸...
28K 1K 21
for·bid·den /fərˈbidn/ adjective not allowed; banned ···*···*···*··· I'm scared that loving you will end up hurting us, so please don't make me regre...
124K 6.1K 38
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃... ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 - 𝐲𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝�...