𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 ► 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈�...

By w3bkinz

・° ✧ ━━ running over billion men. ⾕ ❪ 황제 ❫ ༉ ─── in which you meet dpr cz... More

ᯤ ﹏ ⾕ ! 𖤩 ˖˚ 𝐌. 🝯 𝗂𝖭𝖳𝖱𝗈 ⤿
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗄𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
ᯤ ﹏ ⾕ ! 𖤩 ˖˚ 𝐌. 🝯 𝗍𝖧𝖾𝖬 ↷
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖽𝗉𝗋 𝖼𝗓𝖺𝗋
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗌.
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄.
ᯤ ﹏ ⾕ ! 𖤩 ˖˚ 𝐌. 🝯 𝖼𝖠𝗋𝖾𝖤𝗋 ⤿
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗆𝗂𝗓𝗎𝗂 𝗒𝗎𝗄𝗂𝗈
ᯤ ﹏ ⾕ ! 𖤩 ˖˚ 𝐌. 🝯 𝖽𝖨𝗌𝖼𝖮𝗀𝗋𝖠𝗉𝗁𝗒 ⤿
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖢𝖧4𝖳𝖤𝖴
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍𝗅𝗒
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁.
ᯤ ﹏ ⾕ ! 𖤩 ˖˚ 𝐌. 🝯 𝗋𝖤𝗅𝖺𝖳𝗂𝗈𝖭𝗌𝗁𝖨𝗉𝗌 ⤿
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗂 𝖬𝖾́𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾.
ᯤ ﹏ ⾕ ! 𖤩 ˖˚ 𝐌. 🝯 𝗌𝖮𝖼𝗂𝖠𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖣𝗂𝖺 ⤿
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ⁉️
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒.
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗇.
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗇.
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾.
ᯤ ﹏ ⾕ ! 𖤩 ˖˚ 𝐌. 🝯 𝗆𝖤𝖽𝗂𝖠 ⤿
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒.
☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿***𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽.
ᯤ ﹏ ⾕ ! 𖤩 ˖˚ 𝐌. 🝯 𝗆𝖨𝗌𝖢 ⤿

☽︎ ࣪ ٬ 𖠵 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗋𝗌 - 𝗉𝗋𝗍. 1

387 9 1
By w3bkinz

₊ ﹏ 𖤐 ❬ 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗑.𝖼𝗈𝗆/𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿/𝖾𝗉𝗂.𝗈𝗇𝖾
☻ ¹ ━━ ❍ ❛ 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚉𝙰𝚁 𝙴𝙵𝙵𝙴𝙲𝚃 ⊹˖࣪ ⪧ ꕤ
♡᪽ 𑀈. ★ 〈 𝗘𝟓𝗣𝟑 𝙾𝙵 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 〉 ❧ ; 𝙀𝗩♡𝗥!

✴ ░ ⪨ DPR CZAR !¡ ⦈ ﹏ '𖤣 ⊹
ˑ ִ ֗𓂅・⩇⩇:⩇⩇ ─ ( admirers of czar pt. 1 ) ˳

ㅤㅤ✧ㅤִㅤㅤ💓ㅤㅤ𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖱0?¡ㅤ۫ㅤㅤ⬭

✧ 𝅄 ׁ ˳ ► Haru had made significant changes in the Korean entertainment industry with their well educated and famous actions that led people and even celebrities to admire their works either as an artist, activist, singer or an actor - so here's some celebrities batted their eyes on Czar.

ㅤ✧ㅤִㅤㅤ💓ㅤ𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗥𝗦!¡ㅤ۫ ‎ ‎ ⬭

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 001. 𝗥𝗶𝘾𝗞𝗬❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ noona neomu yeppeo ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎Ricky. . . let me tell you is the BIGGEST fanboy out there, he has every album and watched almost every movies and dramas Haru ever starred in he just really like them and their works so much especially the one who created them, if he was ever given the chance to date Haru he will willingly volunteer the second he was asked about it.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 002.𝗬𝙐𝗡𝗝𝙞𝗡 ❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ somethin' bout you ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎Yunjin best girl! is also one of Haru's admirers, she's a huge fan of their music especially the indie songs like duh Yunjin has one of the best music tastes in kpop idols today.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 003. 𝙔𝗘𝗥𝗶 + 𝗦𝗘𝗨𝙇𝗚𝗶❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ ohh, you're so different. ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎despite them already being Haru's close friends the two of them will forever admire Haru as an actress and a person.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 004.. 𝗘𝙐𝗡-𝗪𝙊𝗢❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ If I could be your lover, I would. ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎THIS MAN ADORES HARU LIKE NO OTHER , Eun-woo met Haru is one of Jungkook's parties like the moment he saw the them he was starstruck! and from that point there he became an ultimate fan of Haru supporting them on their dramas, album and even attending DPR Czar's concerts alongside their mutual friend Jungkook.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 005. 𝙍𝗬𝗨𝗝𝙄𝗡❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ they makes me weak in the knees. ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎ahh she's gay and I stand by it, and the moment she laid her eyes on DPR Czar on one of the award shows they were both in she's like Wow , and this girl literally bought concert tickets on every DPR Czar's shows the moment it was announced even bringing the whole itzy crew with her.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 006. 𝗝𝙐𝗥𝙞𝗡❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ they were something-everything. ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎This two goes way back like they met eachother when Haru is still in Japan and they remain in contact with each other throughout Haru's career, so when Jurin debuted as an Idol, Haru couldn't be happier and they willingly produced some of XG's songs like left and right and shooting star.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 007. 𝗔𝙀𝗦𝗣𝘼❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ you made us captivated. ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎You really thought that Ningning was the only one who has a crush on Haru, well you thought wrong! the whole kpop group Aespa completely admires the artist and all of them planned the whole pink rose stunt, they also attend every shows of DPR Czar and even fully streaming Czar's songs to the public.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 008. 𝙉𝗔𝗠𝗝𝙊𝗢𝗡❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ imagine if they're dating ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎Namjoon first met Haru when they helped Suga on composing one of his songs, namjoon noticed how determined and helpful Czar can be to his close friend and band member resulting to him listening to their songs and watching videos that expresses how Haru was determined to make a change and let me tell you he was immediately hooked!

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 009. 𝗖𝗛𝘼𝗘𝗬𝙊𝗨𝗡𝗚❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ ohh, take a chance with me. ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎Chaeyoung is the ultimate fan girl when it comes to Haru, firstly watching them on Hotel Del Luna it made Chaeyoung be interested on their other works and gosh "they are something" she thought, from that point there Chaeyoung was completely enchanted on Haru's works and Haru alone.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 010. 𝙒𝙊𝗢-𝙎𝙀𝗢𝗞❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ but what if I told you I've fallen? ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎Woo-seok has been an advid fan of Haru's music and acting roles eversince he watched them on Hotel Del Luna, he was impressed on how they were so young but already has so much potential in acting, so when he found out he will star alongside them in 'Record of Youth' he was excited to his core, fast forward when they started to film the 'Record of Youth', Woo-Seok tried his hardest to be friends with our beloved Czar which worked! , it's also important to note that the two was known to be the most closest co-stars in the whole cast of 'Record of Youth' and it's a wonderful thing to the show and the director since they would be the endgame on the show which also developed Wooseok's crush on Haru, on present times the two remained friends although they're not close as they used to be while working with each other but that didn't made the actor's feelings to dissapear.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 011. 𝗛𝙔𝗘-𝗝𝗨𝙉❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ Closer, baby? I want you! ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎Hye-Jun is Haru's favorite co-star while filming 'Sinkhole', these two actors completely made the watchers and fans fall in love with their chemistry off screen and on screen and it's all thanks to Hye-Jun's long term crush on Haru.

𖧵ֹֺֽ໋໋݊ ‧₊˚ ❪ ¥ 012. 𝗠𝘼𝗬𝗔 ❫ ¡?
♥︎┃ ❛ my girl, my girl, my girlll ❜ . . 164

✩ ❜ ミ . * ┊‎ ‎ ‎this list wouldn't be complete if Maya Hawke is not on it, Haru's on screen girlfriend Maya, is also a big fan of the artist's music and with both of them being each other's admirers their chemistry onscreen was more realistic and romantic.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 . . . 𝐖𝟑𝐁𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐙 ✧ 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...