Drowsy Isagi/ Isagi H. Collec...

By keyy_koo

A collection that resolves around Isagi and his fellow simps. This is not canon, only AUs !!! Suggest more at... More

!! INFO !!
Drowsy Isagi, B.L (BLUE LOCK) AU
Drowsy isagi part 2 but short
bcis / bachisagi | Stuck together 1
kiis / KaiserxIsagi | Surveillance
Can someone help?

bcis / bachisagi | Stuck together 2

509 5 13
By keyy_koo

~~ Stuck together for the whole day ~~

"We can't even change so we're eating in our jerseys."

Isagi sighed, holding his lunch tray with his right hand since his other hand is occupied.. with Bachira's hand. They then walked towards the table and Bachira huffed then flopped to the seat.

"Pwah! What was it again Isagi?"

Bachira placed the tray down the table and smiled widely while Isagi only sweat dropped and sat down beside Bachira.

"Muscle spasms caused by excessive physical exertion and I think it was triggered the moment our hands linked.. I think so."

Isagi sighed once more and popped the chopstick, separating them apart and digged into his food. Bachira chuckled and looked to Isagi who's eating now.

"But I'm glad because it's you Isagi."

Isagi stopped eating and then wiped his mouth with his hand and chuckled as well.

"Me too, if it were Raichi or someone else, it would've been hella awkward.."

He said, not wanting to say 'and lots of screaming' and shook his head then looked back at Bachira.

"Yup."

...

"Hey hey, Isagi."

"Yeah?"

"I can't use my right hand right now, so can you feed me?~" Bachira opened his mouth, forming an O then pointed at it.

"Sure, okay. We can eat in turns." Isagi smiled softly and picked up his chopsticks and picked Bachira's rice with his chopsticks then held it up to Bachira's mouth.

"Here you go, aahhh!"

"Right! Aaaahhhh~~!" Bachira happily ate the rice on the chopsticks, humming, satisfied.

"It tastes so much better when you feed me, Isagi!~" Bachira said bluntly, a light pink hue brushing Isagi's cheeks slightly and Bachira giggled at the sight.

"R-right.." Isagi muttered and then picked up a rice as well and ate it on the same chopsticks he used to feed Bachira, not minding the indirect kiss.

"You're not switching between our chopsticks?"

"Huh?"

Isagi looked back at his chopsticks and smiled sheepishly, a bead of sweat running down his forehead.

"My bad my bad.. I don't really mind so I just used the same o-"

"Nah! I don't mind either, Isagi!"

Bachira jumped on his seat showing how enthusiastic he was about this situation and giggled then pointed at the used chopstick.

"An indirect kiss between you and me is nothing new, yeah?"

".. You're not wrong, but if you point that out I'm gonna feel a little shy from now on." He said awkwardly but then giggled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How to shower: By Bachira Meguru and Isagi Yoichi!

.

.

.

"From where and how should we strip down, Isagi?" said Bachira who already had his shirt off but it was hanging by his wrist.

"I don't know?! We can't remove it either from the sleeves since our arms are connected!"

Bachira then grabbed Isagi's other hands, now both of their fingers were intertwined together and Bachira giggled, having a flowery aura around him.

"What if we try holding both hands and see if the connection would move to the other side instead?

"...No way..  There's no way it'll-" 'Oh it worked! Your left hand is free!' "IT WORKED?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Isagi shouted, bewildered while Bachira remained unfazed, a smile on his lips still intact.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

The scene flashed.

"Okay, let's do this.. Three.. two.."

"ONE!"

The both of them tried pulling away from their linked hands only for them to stumble, failing. Isagi pouted while Bachira still had a smile intact.
'Why is he still smiling you ask? I don't know. Who knows. Does he like Isagi?'

"..Okay. That didn't work.. Guess we'll just have to be like this while we sleep."

"Let's move our futons together!

They walked to Team Z's room, everyone asleep, only them was awake. They quietly creeped in making sure they're very careful and Bachira getting his futon in the process and flopped it beside Isagi, and pressed his face to the mattress, dragging Isagi down who yelped quietly.

A bunch of rustles of blankets and pillow, but everyone was still asleep despite the noise.. the training really took them out huh.

Their futons were now fixed, they were laying in their own futons, they were looking at their hands that was still holding together.

"Bachira."

Bachira hummed and looked at Isagi who seemed to scooting closer to him.

"Isn't it tiring for our arms if we're on seperate futons? Let me join you."

Isagi whispered, Bachira blushed slightly but it wasn't obvious for Isagi since it was quite dark but nodded.

"Okay."

Bachira hummed, looking at Isagi. who's now at his futon, their faces closer.

'Sorry if my sleeping's posture is bad..' Isagi giggled quietly.

..

Isagi is.. incredibly close to me right now.

....

'Isagi.?'

'Hm?'

..

'Have you ever kissed someone before?'

'K-kiss?...'
..
'N-not really.'
'Whats this all of a sudden, Bachira?'

"Isagi.."

Bachira sat up then moved to sit between Isagi's legs and leaned closer to Isagi, their faces inches apart, making Isagi flinch at the sudden lean, it wasn't too dark but still dark and looked at Bachira who had a slight pink flushing his cheeks, while Isagi was blushing furiously.

"Would it be bad if I took your first?"

"Huh? What do you mean first?

Isagi was still blushing, oblivious to his intentions.

"Kiss.'

Isagi flinches and blushed even more.

"W-wha-?!"

'Why?!'

"With our hands linked like this, I just couldn't stop thinking about it."

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!" Isagi retorted. (Yes, I still remember our other fellow team Z here. They're still asleep. Mwah.)

Bachira gripped Isagi's hand tighter but not too much to make it hurt.

You don't wanna kiss me, Isagi?"

"I-I mean not that I don't want to..' Isagi muttered, blushing, his eyes looking anywhere but Bachira.

"L-like that's not the point here.! There's just so many more steps before that, you know..?" Isagi rambled, his head turned at the side, not wanting Bachira to see his pathetic of a face that's blushing furiously. Bachira looked at the blushing Isagi in amusement, but his face remained blank but still listened to Isagi's rambles.

'So he's not against it.'

"A--and then-"

"Isagi."

Bachira's hands creeped up to Isagi's cheeks, making Isagi shut up and looked at Bachira in silence.

"..Isagi, close your eyes."

!!

Bachira cupped Isagi's cheek with his left hand that was free, since his other hand was linked with Isagi. Bachira leaned closer.. and closer, that Isagi could practically feel his breath brushing against his skin, blushing harder and harder at every second.

'Ah.. Bachira's face is so close.'
Isagi looked at Bachira's face that was more closer to his with half lidded eyes.

"Isagi, I love you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bachira ruffled Isagi's hair and giggled.

"Ahaha! I'm kidding, were you surprised?"

..

Isagi looked at Bachira in silence, his face still blushing. He had no words to say, still processing the situation. Bachira then got off Isagi's legs and laid beside him, they were now facing each other, Isagi still blank.

"I hope it's all fixed once we sleep and wake up.~"

Bachira yawned and closed his eyes.

"Mm'... sleepy. Night, Isagi..."

..

'..He was kidding around?'

'That was just a practical joke..?'

'..Sigh.. There are times I just don't know what's going on inside Bachira's mind.'

'Is this just a normal thing to joke around with a friend...?'

"Isagi, I love you."
Bachira's word kept ringing on Isagi's mind that was spiraling.

'Ever since I came here, I've been saved by Bachira countless times.'

Bump.. Bump..

His heart was oddly beating faster than before.

'..What is this?'

Bump.. Bump.. Bump..

'Once I started thinking about it, I can't stop, my heart was beating like crazy.'

Isagi put his right hand to his heart that was covered by his shirt and skin and felt it's beating on his hands. He clenched his shirt and opened his mouth and shut it close again, biting his lips and looked at Bachira's face.

"I'm kidding!"

'..But. It was just a joke..'

'Why am I feeling a bit disappointed over that.?'

'I'm an idiot..'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was now morning and Isagi woke up. He opened his eyes and widened his eyes when he found that their hands weren't linked anymore. He sat up in shock and looked at his hand that was stuck for the entire day with Bachira's hand and trembled.

'It really separated once morning came..'

"Bachi-.."

Isagi almost shook Bachira awake but didn't and scanned the room. It was only the two of them.

'Everyones already awake, and nobody's left in the room.'

Isagi looked down at Bachira's hand and pressed his lips together, forming a thin line.

'Just for a little bit longer..'

Isagi quickly laid down, and closed his eyes, pretending he's sleeping and held Bachira's hand that was open and curled his fingers against his.

'Just until Bachira wakes up.'

'Let me pretend that our hands are still stuck together..'

'Like this..-'

"Isagi?"

Bachira's voice cuts Isagis trains of thoughts and Isagi shot his eyes wide open and looked at Bachira who was blushing aswell then at his hands. Bachira and Isagi kept looking at each other and their hands back and forth then Isagi snapped out of it and snapped at Bachira.

"Y-y-y-y-YOU WERE AWAKE, BACHIRA?!?!" Isagi hand chopped Bachira's head who whined in protest, still blushing.

"..Yeah."

It seemed odd that Bachira was the one with the calmer tone and Isagi being loud. Like their roles switched.

Isagi then turned around and covered his face in embarrassment, in a gloomy mood, a dark aura looming over him and Bachira looked in concern and happiness.

'Bachira's could be passed off as a joke, but I did that thinking he's asleep! That's a little too much.. How embarrassing.....?!?'

While Isagi kept rambling on his thoughts, Bachira giggled and turned Isagi around, their faces were closer compared to a few seconds ago and he intertwined his fingers against Isagi, looking at Isagi with a wide grin.

"I really like you!"

"Huh? A-are you joking around again..?"

"Nope!"
"I noticed that you didn't know how to react so I just made excuses. But I'm actually serious."

?!

"Isagi.."

Bachira leaned closer to Isagi who was backing up, blushing even more.

'This guy named Bachira Meguru..'

"You connected our hands again after it separated."

Bachira looked at Isagi with a sly smile, kissing Isagi's back of hand who blushed at the action.

'Is bright and friendly,'

"Will you tell me the reason why?~"

Bachira tilted his head, widening his sly smile of his even more.

'and Childish at times, but..'

"T-thats.."

'That moment was enough for me to fully realize.'

'He definitely knows.'

'That even without being physically bound by anything, I can't get away from him.'

Isagi looked at Bachira who was still smiling slyly and pouted then pressed their foreheads together which Bachira happily copied and giggled together.

They stared at each others eyes, they both looked ethereal to each other and they didn't even bother looking at their surroundings, what mattered was them right now.

They were silent and then Bachira closed his eyes and leaned to Isagi's lips, his eyes closing aswell and their lips touched each others, now kissing.

Bachira loved him and fell for him first.

Isagi loved him back and fell for him harder.

-------------

Some touches before we end this bachira x isagi story of ours!

Bachira pulled away, his face a blushing mess, same for Isagi. Their silence and staredown was interrupted by a certain sound of a TV, both of them turning their heads towards the source.

"Don't flirt so openly in places where I can see you two. Thanks."

The TV went out, and the two looked at each other and giggled.

"So it's fine if we flirt in secret?"

Isagi punched him in the shoulder slightly.

"..Dummy. -///-."

----------

I'm finally done with BCIS or this story! This took so long (sobbing for my fingers...) I had to keep fixing up my writing style since wattpad glitches sometimes so it took me more time... 😭

AND... MY BIRTHDAY'S NEAR!! ITS AT 26!!

Next up is a KIIS/ Kaiser x Isagi story! Or... other pairings? Who knows. Suggest!

2024 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 967 12
Introduce Novel: having $/ex, dirty, rude, bad words, not for young, only in app here , not for social media (Writer by Admin: SIE)
150K 2.6K 67
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
71.4K 5K 54
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
126K 1.2K 76
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing