𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑆 𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐷𝐸...

By 10ANIME

America, a girl who doesn't like taking a hand in need even if its a desperate or needed situation, however... More

New school
To the store
Project
Lost

New friend??

146 4 1
By 10ANIME

[ Third P.O.V ]

While America was in the book store she was looking around trying to find the books she need however little did she know she was being followed by someone that she wouldn't imagine.

As America eyes widen seeing the book section she need she smiled and quickly walked over there as she started looking for the book she has been wanting to read. "Hmm..where is it..where is it.." she said to herself as she kept looking.

She then started looking up as her eyes caught the name of something as she stops and reads it seeing the "King of wrath.." she said as she seen it was way high up.

"Tch" she started to try and reach for it as she kept stretching her arm as it couldn't reach the book level "Tch..this.." she bit her lip annoyed as she started going on her toes trying to increase her hight as it did nothing.

She then decided to start climbing the shelf trying to grab the book "almost got it almost.." She finally had gotten the book as she smiles in achievement as she then freezes sensing a presence. She slowly turns her head to the right as she is met with same guy from the nurse office, America was a bit surprised seeing him here out of all places.

"Vhat are jou doing." he said in his thick accent as he was also raising an eyebrow looking at America as she stays still as she keeps looking at him as she shakes her head "Grabbing a book, what about you." she said still on the shelf.

"Az vell grabbing some books." he said as America nodded in agreement she then started climbing down the shelf "I see, very well then off you go to you-" Just then America stops as slips from the book self as she gasps closing her eyes.

A few seconds pass by as she is ready for the impact as she sees nothing is happening she slowly opens her eyes as she quickly sees she's being held. She turns to the right seeing the guys face as America gasps getting off quickly stumbling a bit. "Tch, I had it no need to help" she said looking up at him.

"Hm, Jou ve're going to fall and hit jour head on dhat point on dhe floor." he said pointing at the sharp corner on the floor as Americans looks at it seeing how pointy it was as she shivers grabbed the back of her head.

"Tch, Still would have had it" she said annoyed she was about to walk away as she stops as she looks at her hands seeing the book was no where to be seen. "What the-" she stops as she looks back up at the shelf as she sees the book she then clenches her fist.

"That's damn book." she said as the guy looked at her with amusement "Do jou need help?" he said looking at her as shook her head no "No, dont need your pity." she said glaring as she looked up at the book glaring.

She dried her hands out seeing they were a bit warm as she then slowly started climbing up trying to reach the corner of the book as she was doing so her eyes catches another glimpse of a few names "Oh my god there here? I thought they were supposed to be launched next year?" she said amazed

She stopped as she seen that they were further up she glared at the books as she bit her lips looking at the book she wanted but also looking at the books she needs desperately.

"Ah.." She was extremely embarrassing ""This damn guy coming in like a fucken genie. Tch. But I really want those books..plus..that fall would be horrible."" she thoughts for a moment "Hm? vhats vrong?" he said knowing a bit whats up.

She slowly starts climbing down carefully as she looks up at him glaring a bit as she has her fist tightens as she bits her lip. "I need.." "I need you're..." America bits her lips struggling to get the words out of her mouth as she gets even more angry.

She points at the books then at herself which the guy seems to follow her finger, as it hits him smirking a tinny bit "Jou need me to help jou get dhose books." he said pointing at them as she nods "Hm, I suppose no" he said as her eyes widen as she bits her lip even more tightening her fist.

" I dont know vhat jou need if jou dont dell me with jour vords." he said looking down at her crossing his arms as she looks at him shocked.

"But you know what I want?! Theres no need for me to tell you" she said glaring as she looks at him "Very vell dhen dell someone else" he said looking at her.

"I..I.." this was hurting Americas pried that she had she new she did not L I K E it.  she didn't want to yet she needed those books to read. "UGH." she punches the self as a few books come falling down at her as she sees covering her head getting ready the impact.

Yet again she hears the books hit something and fall back down but she doesn't feel the impact as she slowly uncovers herself as shes a bit confused as she looks to her left and right seeing the books that feel but not even near her she then sees a shadow over her.

She gasps turning around looking a bit ip seeing the guy covering her with his body as a shield. "My, such pried jou have dhat doesn't let jou ask for help." he said leaning back up as he rubs his back.

"Such heavy books." he said as America looks down seeing the books were very thick and leans down picking them up seeing they were heavy as she looks at them seeing that they weren't even the books she needed. She bit her lip again as she sighs again.

Feeling a bit guilty "I-Im..sorry.." she said putting the books on a cart as she turns around looking up at him as he looks down at her impressed a bit. "Didn't mean to get you hurt..and I need.."

She closed her eyes sighing "I need your help, getting a few books that I cant reach" she said looking up at him as still has the same face but in the inside he was a smirking mess.

"Hm, dook jou long enough. Vasn't so hard vas it?" he said giving her a side smile as he turns and grabs the first book she was aiming for.

"Dheres one, vhat are dhe rest?" he said looking down at her as she points and tells him the names of the six book she had seen. "Book varm much?" he said looking for there names as he held onto them.

"You could say" she said as she was happy she was getting the books she had been looking for "Alright, dhats all of dhe books" he said facing her as she looks at the books and smiles clapping her hands "Alright- oh yes I need a few more books follow me" she said walking away as he looked at her a bit surprised as he lets out a chuckle and follows behind.

"Alright vhat are dhe other books jou need" he said as they make it to a greek mythology  section "I need some books from here as well" she said stopping and looking back up at him smiling as his eyes widen busy a bit as he feels a ting in his chest.

He ignores it and nods "Very vell, vhat is dhe name of dhe book?" he said "Its the complete world of greek mythology edition 1" she said looking as he started looking for the name of the book.

"Another books name is Greek Mythology gods and hero brought to life." she said as yet again he nodded "Alright" he said nodding. a few minutes pass by as America gasps as she smiles "Found one!" she said grabbing it and walking over to hand it to him "Here" she said as he looks at her surprised by her attention as he takes the book. as she goes back to looking for the other.

"Ah, found dhe other one" he said grabbing it as America smiles nodding "Good, now lets go pay she said as they made their way to the check out while they were in line the man next to America was amazed by her actions.

He was yet again confused with is actions as well following her hand yet helping her, he has never done that nor has wanted to however he didn't mind helping this one out.

Once it was their turn they both walked to the check out as he puts down the books as the lady greets them. "Hello you too, looks like your both books worms I could tell" the old lady chuckles as he shakes his head.

"No, she is. Dhese are her books" he said as America rolled her eyes "Tch, who said they were yours?" she said looking up at him with a raised eyebrow as he shakes his head holding in his chuckle.

"Ah young ones these days, very well them would it be cash or card" she said "Cash" "Card" Everything went silent as America slowly looks up at the guy seeing him pulling out his wallet. "No, I dont know him. Here you go ma'am." America said quickly handing her card to the lady.

"Oh?" she said confused as she chuckled "alright there you goo, now let me put these in a bag" she said putting them in a bag "alright! there you two go! thank you so much for coming" she said smiling as he then grabs the two bags "Dhank jou, jou as vell ma'am." he said walking out of the check out as America gasped grabbing her card from the lady thinking her as she goes following behind him.

"Hey! give me the bags!" she said embarrassed as it was hurting her pried "Vhere else do jou need to go." he said as he ignoring her complaints.

America bits her lip as she tightens her fist as she sighs "I need to get a phone and a few other things sense I lost my bag" she said walking next to him.

"Alright" he said walking as she walks next to him as it was silent. "Vhat is jour name." he said as America keeps walking "Hm..America." she said walking as she looks at him then forward.

"And you." she said as the guy looks at her as he also keeps walking "Russia." he said looking at her " Well Russia " she said walking as she looks at him "Nice to meet you. Russia. " she said looking forward and keeps on walking forward "Dhe pleasure is mine. America."

He said and with that the two of them went to the apple store to get America a phone while they were there America was trying to look for a phone she likes. "Vhy not get dhe new one." Russia asked as America shook her head no.

"There no need for a bran new,new phone I like the old one there cool." she said grabbing an iPhone 13 Pro Max. "I'll take this one" she said as a man came over smiling "Alright ma'am would this be all?" he said smiling at her as Americas eye twitched a bit.

"No, please have it for the front for me" she said walking away as Russia followed behind her as she goes to the headphones smiling "Ah yes, what I truly needed" she said sighing in relief.

"Headphones? vhy do jou need dhose things?" he said amused yet confused "So I could listen to music, music is the only thing I like besides the books you helped me get" she said grabbing 10 pare of string headphones.

And with that she heads to the front "Now this would be all." she said "Alright sounds good ma'am. Now would the be card cash-"
"Card" "Cash." America quickly scans her card as a little ring comes out as she presses resit print.

"Alright ma'am here you go have a splendid afternoon" he said as America nods as she follows Russia walking out "Alright got the phone- hey how about we take a brake and get something to drink?" she said walking as Russia hums in response.

They make it to the Starbucks as its now their turn to order "Hello you two, what can I get from you.?" A lady said smiling.

"Hmm I'll get-" America was then interrupted as the lady spoke "A pink drink with vanilla foam?" she said as America stared at her shocked as she slowly nods. "Yes..yes that is correct" she said as she nods as then looks at Russia.

"And what would you like sir?" she said as Russia looks down at her "Venti vith ice." he said with his strong accent.

"Alright now what would that be-" "Here cash." he said handing the lady cash as he walks away America in shock stairs as she sees that he has payed as her eye twitches. She then follows right behind him.

"Hey! you dont have to pay for me alright" she said annoyed as she felt weird "Stop complaining dake it." he said as she rolled her eyes as they sir down at a table waiting for their drinks.

Russia sets the things down on the side next to him making sure they wont get stolen as he hands America the bag where the phone is at.

"Vhile ve vait, set up dhe phone" he said as America nods as she takes out the phone out of the bag. While America was doing that Russia on the other hand was looking at her with interest.

Nothing in this world has every caught his interest nor entertainment , he looks at America doing her thing until she sighs and stops doing what she was doing as she looks as him.

She crosses her arms raising an eyebrow "So whats with the staring." she said as Russia keeps looking at her "Dhank jou. Dhank jou for saving my sister or should I say help" he said as America smirks a bit as she drops it knowing this is a serious topic.

"No need to thank me, I would have done if it was my brothers as well" she said shaking her head closing her eyes "How is Bulgaria? how she keeping up?" she said wanting to know how her friend was.

"She is doing vell, I suppose jou should say shes handing it vell" he said as America rolled her eyes and lets out a soft sigh "Thats good, im glad shes doing well." she said as she looked at her phone on the table.

"This is my fault" she said softly as she looks up at him "If I didn't talk back or make her thing I was targeting her, That rat wouldn't have been on edge the hole day and think Bulgaria was laughing about her" she said sighing softly.

"Portugal. she is a pain in dhe ass. I vould do something about it but-" America cut him off "Yes I agree Bulgaria is to nice of a person for it to happen tho." she said as he nods. "Next time I'll punch right in the face for it to call it even." she said glaring down at her phone.

"A punch can not call it even for hurting my sister." he said a bit serious. "Uh?" America looked up at him as she shook her head "Im not talking about what she did to Bulgaria, and yes I do agree that a punch does not call it even for her but what she did to me it will.. I suppose if I threw a few then even." She said.

"Vhat did she do to jou" he said looking at her "Hm? Oh she threw a punch on be on my cheek" she said pointing at her left cheek "See where a little bit of makeup is gone? well it slowly started to make a bruise so its a bit noticeable-" America was interrupted as Russia leans forward grabbing Americas chin as he turns it to the right seeing her cheek.

"Tch, Dhat vhore has gotten out of hand." he said with a serious voice yet again wirh her strong accent. He then gently let go of her cheek as he sighed "I apologize dhat dhis has happened do jou." he said as America shakes her head.

"No need to pity me alright, Plus I'd do anything for Bulgaria" she said looking away "Shes like a little sister me, even if she's taller then me" she said sighing as Russia chuckles.

"Yes, yes lovely to hear my sister has at lest a drue friend." he said as America looked at him confused "What do you mean?" she said interested as Russia was about to talk but a lady interrupted him. "I'm sorry! but I forgot to ask your name! here are your order I put in another drink on the house!" she said bowing.

She then leaves as America smiles grabbing her drink and drinking it "Hmm delicious" she said as Russia grabs his cup of ice opening the lid and grabbed a flask out of his coat, opening it and boring the substance in the cup.

"Whats that?" America said interested in what he was doing as Russia fills it all the way to the top as he closes the flask putting it in his coat and putting the lid back on.

"Vodka. vant some" he said as America shook her head "No, not allowed to drink. Moms rule" she said as Russia chuckles "Alright, vhat ever jou say America" he said taking a drink as she also takes a drink if hers.

She keeps looking at his drink wonder how it tastes ""Maybe a little taste wouldn't hurt..?"" she thoughts as she pocked Russias hand "Hm?" he said looking down at her as he outs his drink down. "Vhats dhe matter?" he said as she looks at the drink "A taste." she said as he looks at his drink and shakes his had chuckling.

He hands it to her as she grabs it "Its a little strong be carful" he said crossing his arms as she slowly brings the top of the lid to her lips as she slowly puts her lips on the lid tilting it a bit up getting some of the drink

Russia stared at her seeing her every move seeing she moved so delicately as he eyes widen putting a hand over her mouth as she hands him his drink back as he takes it back.

"dold jou it vas strong" he said as Americas eyes slowly has a tear as it slides down as she gulps it down shaking her head "N-o. No it wasn't it, it was good" she said grabbing her drink slowly as she takes a sip.

Happy that it washed away the taste of vodka she didn't want him to know he had won as she sucks it up "Oh? vant another drink?" he said teasing her as America shook her head "No if I did, there wouldn't be none for you" she said as she takes another drink of hers.

"Uh huh." he said as he drinks it ""You demon. How could you drink that as if its water?!"" she thoughts as she kept drinking her drink.

[ Few minutes later ]

America was now done putting and setting up her phone as sighs in relief "There we go all done" she said as she then looks at the time seeing its already 6pm.

"Hmm...I need to shop quickly" she said quietly as she gets up as Russia looks up at her confused "Alright, well I know you have things you have to do. So I'll get out of your hair thanks for the help today" America said about to grab her stuff as Russia quickly grabbed it sitting up pushing his chair in.

"No need. vhere to next" he said as America looked at him and sighed shaking her head "Need some notebooks and a bag for them" she said she looked at the table and seen the drink they have given it to her.

"Hmm.." she grabs it as they start walking as she quickly grabs a straw. "Alright so, what flavor do you think this is?" She said looking at the drink putting a straw in it.

"Hm, dont know dry it" Russia said as America looks at it and nods. "Hmm alright." she then took a sip as her eyes widen a hit "Ow wow this is really good" she said amazed as Russia nods.

"Vants some?" she said looking up at him as Russia looks down at her "Hm, oh alright" he said as was about to put the bags in one hand as America lifts up her hands all the way she could reach.

Russia stops as he looks down at her as he chuckles and leans down a bit and takes a sip "Hmm..it's daste good" he said nodding as America also nods "Right? And I thought it was just me" she said as she takes a picture of the name of the drink as they keep walking heading down the escalators. " Tell me if you want some more" she said as Russia nods.

[ An hour later ]

With that she was now done with everything she needs as she was now walking to the front of the entrance to the mall. "Thanks for helping me today" she said as Russia only nodded. "Not a problem America." he said as America stops reminding she came with her father.

"You can hand me the bags, the car is not that far" she said as Russia shakes his head "No, its alright I'll walk jou to dhe car." he said as America shook her head "No, now go. You have things to do plus Bulgaria needs your help" she said as she try's to grab the things has he turns making her miss.

"Nice try now-" "Portugal!" America said pointing as Russia turns and looks as America grabs the bags running off to the direction where her dad parked. As she was running she seen Russia crossing his arms staring her down which made America burst into laughter waving goodbye.

Russias eyes widen a bit as he hears the pure laughter of her laugh as its music to his hears, as America she turned around disappearing into the hundreds of cars that were parked.

"Tch, jour such a sneaky lady America. I'll get jou vatch." he said determined as he turns around and pulls out his phone. "Отвези машину туда, где я" (Bring a car to where I am)

He said as he hangs up thinking back to how America was today, he has never seen this person before and now he's all hooked on her especially after her laugh.

"Какой ты интересный человек, Америка. Ты будешь моей" (What an interesting person you are, America. You will be mine)

—————————————————

[ Russia outfit ]

[ Coat ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 18.9K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
40.9K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
17.7K 812 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...