Sinful life in DC universe

By True_Genesis

Abnormal is a word you could summarise my entire life from the day I was birth to the moment I died, My Fathe... More

Prologue: The Beginning after the end
Chapter 1: A new beginning
Chapter 2: Meeting the Bats
Chapter 3: He's the Batman
Chapter 4: Broken mask
Chapter 5: Meeting the bats .... Again
Chapter 6: Property Of Daniel (+18)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

1.7K 71 15
By True_Genesis

Chapter 20: Incomplete Exorcism (+18)

-If she say's no, she's a coward, If she says yes she's a masochist- Mr P J

Narrator's POV

Daniel grinned very well expecting the bat-themed girl's question.

"What are you?"

She asked the question while Intently studying Daniel to see if there would be any sign of misleading in his actions but Daniel just smiled mischievously.

"What would you give me in return for that information?"

Daniel in turn stalked her, He towered over her bending in an angle where he could see her entire frame and she had to look back up while staring into her eyes as she stubbornly didn't back down.

"Anything you want"

Barbara didn't give up and started back, making Ivy who was in the background sigh and shake her head.

"Do you know anything is a really big word?"

Daniel walked around her eyeing her like a piece of meat, making her know she was the prize

"I don't care, I want to know, You can't keep leaving me in the dark."

Barbara raised her head.

"Just so you know, it was your offer."

Daniel smiled before he sat down in front of her making her sit too, While Ivy walked to stand behind him trying her best not to glare at Barbara but failing

"I am a Divine homo-magi, metahuman slash Quantum demigod being with an Egyptian cat physique."

Daniel said seriously, But neither Barbara nor Ivy believed, Barbara even went forward to say "If you didn't want to tell me, you should have just said so."

Daniel just sighed 'Of course nobody believes the truth.'

To honour his part of the deal Daniel sighed and explained.

"I use magic to heal people, Gravity control, Telekinesis and super strength were all parts of my metahuman abilities, I'm sure you've seen my eyes turn into slits, what else."

Daniel thought about anything he could use to back up his claims.

"Oh, Harley you noticed she was really strong and there's a red pigmentation in her eyes, I can share my powers and features with her through sexual intercourse."

Daniel shared shamelessly lying at the end, But as expected they believed him, Ivy thought to herself while Barbara.

'That's why Harley grew in strength and she was able to go toe to toe with Captain Atom for some minutes.'

Barbara realized but she also recalled something

"Magician, Cat-boy, Demigod, Mutant they have nothing in common with each other... So how?"

Barbara thought this didn't make any sense to her.

"I don't know either, But it's what I am."

Daniel shrugged having answered her question Daniel smiled "About the part where you said you'll do anything I want, I'll use that card later."

Daniel's smile and tone made her feel as if she had sold her soul to the devil, But in a way, It made her excited.

"Now, If you'd excuse me, I have a certain someone to visit."

Daniel stood up and was about to leave to look for his annoying teacher, But before he did he left with a word " Don't fight each other, Also tell Harley I'll be back so she shouldn't come Look for me."

Daniel was going to look for Zatanna since she was going to be the model and face behind his company, He was going to start preparing the company to be officially launched, He needed to have her ready, But she hadn't responded to his text so he was doing the next best thing and crashing at her house.

"Oh-"

Before Ivy could say anything, The white-haired demigod was gone with a flash of light.

"So he can give powers by having sex... Ivy, have you had sex with him before?"

Barbara turned to Ivy who just looked away with a blush, Instantly noticeable because of her pale skin making Barbara chuckle.

"Shut up, Bat slut"

Ivy rolled her eyes already wanting to strangle Barbara to death.

_______________

*Whoosh*

The moment Daniel appeared in Zatanna's house, Ironically in her Sitting room he was bound by multiple purple glowing chains.

The chains came from every corner of the room, wrapping around Daniel till he couldn't move, he could barely even see anything.

Only restricted to a range in front of him, He couldn't muster any physical strength to break from the chains so he didn't even struggle.

In a burst of purple Zatanna appeared slightly floating in front of him, She was wearing dark purple crotchless lingerie that was made out of energy tightly clinging to her skin and her eyes glowed an intense shade of purple.

'She's possessed?'

Daniel realized from the unfamiliar look in her eyes that she was under the influence of something else.

"You have energy, I need your energy"

Zatanna chanted in a daze as her lips inched closer to Daniel's so close that he could feel her ragged breath on his.

But for some reason, she stopped, and seemed to be resisting as her eyes dimmed in colour, she managed to speak

"Daniel... I made a... Mistake Find ConstaNTINE "

While stumbling back to the ground, She loosened the chain around him but it tightened a moment later as the internal struggle she was having with the entity ended with her losing control of her body.

Daniel stared at her disinterestedly, as she was no longer in control of herself and came back to face him with a blank face

"You're running back to your ex now that you have a problem? I think not!"

Daniel took the first step and kissed her instead, breaking the chains with a perfect flow of magic and divinity mixed and he grabbed her head keeping her place.

The possessed Zatanna was initially shocked that Daniel was taking the first step, Kissed him back trying to suck his energy with her wet sloppy kiss.

"Hmmpf!"

Which was where the issue came from.

'I can't suck his powers!'

She could feel the near-infinite reserves of power that were hidden within the depths of his soul, But even she as the great Succubus couldn't take it for herself.

Daniel touched her clothes, and they disappeared, As material made out of pure energy all he had to do was absorb the energy she used to barely cover herself, And he could now see all the parts of Zatanna's body, Although this wasn't the actual Zatanna but instead, it was a demon in her body, Daniel had always wanted to do this to her for a while.

*Clang*

Now she was bound to the floor, both of her hands tied behind her back, With her ankles together, Bringing her to her knees with a construct of his energy while as she could do was struggle but not resist his strength.

"Now, How about we teach you a sucking exercise?"

Daniel's trousers fell off leaving his half-limp rod in front of her face.
"You wanted energy? Here, Straight from the source."

Daniel's cock began to glow pure white and it was suddenly forced into her mouth.

"Hmmpf"

The powerful entity possessing Zatanna struggled to no avail, Eventually resting as Daniel's rod continuously rammed the deeper parts of her throat.

'His energy, It's so.. Unique'

Somewhere along the line after feeling the uniqueness of Daniel's energy, she started sucking it vigorously to absorb more of his energy.

"This is going to be fun"

Daniel smiled to himself, At first, He was the one doing all the work, but she hadn't realized that now, She was the one doing all the work by actively sucking the energy out of his dick

_____________

"What that an insult Cop girl?!"

"I'm just saying! I didn't expect the great Harley Quinn to be tamed by Danny"

Harley and Barbara got into a heated argument looking as if they were going to start throwing fists at any moment, while Ivy chuckled in the background.

"Oh! What are laughing about Pamela!? You're in a similar situation here, The dangerous Poison Ivy had been reduced to a domestic house cat."

Barbara threw a quip at Ivy, Making Harley laugh wildly Ivy strained her smile and glared at Barbara who noticed the change of atmosphere and took a step back Harley didn't notice since she was still laughing.

"Haha, She called you a house cat."

Harley's words poured salt on the plant mistress' wounds

'If it wasn't for Danny I would have- Wait He said don't fight, This isn't fighting.'

With a flick of her hands, the entire living room was filled to the brim with plant vines, Without thorns and various plants sprouted from the vines and emitted a gas that when inhaled forced Harley's and Barbara's bodies to stop releasing a series of hormones, Thyroid and Estrogen that ultimately weakened to two girls to the extent that they couldn't resist against being wrapped and entangled by the wines.

"Hey!"

The vines seemed to have a mind of their own, As they moved and touched every sensitive part of Barbara, But for Harley, the vines went as far as going under her nightgown.

'Let me have some revenge, You'll pay for having me watch you and Danny get all sexual.'

Ivy now had plans to relieve her frustrations by doing whatever she wanted to do to the two of them, And she had a lot of things she wanted to do.

____________

"Keep sucking"

Daniel held Zatanna's face in place as he kept thrusting his hips towards her mouth, Her eyes no longer glowed pure signifying she may or may not be possessed any more, She didn't even have that look of hatred she originally had.

He had done whatever he wanted to do with her, He was rough, He spanked her while coating his hands with the energy she so desperately wanted, He created whips of his divinity and flogged her with it continuously, While doing that he also actively healed her, He was so lost in the thrill of sexually dominating her that he didn't know she was possessed any more.

Now, Zatanna waited for Daniel to finish with her, Since she was still chained and couldn't talk.

Daniel took a last thrust, Discarding his warm semen inside her mouth.

'Wait this isn't just his sperm'

She felt energetic and refreshed after swallowing that.

Daniel pulled back giving her enough breathing space but kept his massive and strangely still erect cock on her face, also painting her face a shade of white.

"Haaha, Is this your idea of an exorcism?"

She breathes out roughly

Zatanna couldn't say she didn't like it, But still, it was too surreal, She lost control of her body when she tried to release him, But when she woke up, She was under him while he played with her body as he wanted.

Zatanna shrugged and the chains fell off her body as if she didn't exist, Making Daniel smile internally.

'Oh? So she could have done this from the start?'

She was completely naked, but she didn't try to hide her body from him, she had already seen, touched and abused every part of her body when she was possessed so now there was no use, so she waited to see how things would end.

"Oh, Zee."

Daniel materialized a white coat for her to cover her body, even though his dick was still outside for her to see.

"I am sorry for taking it too far, When that being came over me there was that impulse to just -"

Daniel lied off his tongue.

"She's the Succubus, A powerful demon entity also known as the Enchantress, I tried to cast a remote Exorcism spell on her host June Moone but it backfired and a piece of her consciousness entered me instead, but I used the last bit of my consciousness to separate her from being able to use my magic while also making sure she couldn't leave the house."

Zatanna explained what happened and Daniel smiled.

'Classic dc errors.'

"Why are you smiling?"

Zatanna glared at him while he just shrugged and stood in front of her, as his face directly stared into hers.

"What? It was only because of this possession I was able to do what I have always wanted to do to you... So why wouldn't I smile?"

His voice turned mischievous and his hand brought her chin to face his, Making Zatanna breathe heavily and face his lips.

"I don't know."

Zatanna's lips slowly came closer to his, While Daniel who was still halfway dressed chanted.

"Naelc, sserdnu"

Their clothes vanished without a trace, Daniel bringing Zatanna's face closer to his till he could feel her hot breath on his face then he stopped and asked with a whisper.

"How long have you been waiting to do this?"

But Zatanna wasn't going to be teased.

"Shut up and kiss me."

She wrapped her hands around him and initiated their kiss this time.

And just like last time, Daniel was being rough on her, He pulled her hair with his hands like a snake moved to her lower regions and danced around the entrance to her wet cave.

"Hmm"

Instantly feeling the difference in his touches, Zatanna began to release muffled moans not being able to talk as his hand played around her cave, his tongue dominated her mouth, while as she could do was hug him right to herself but eventually his other hand went to her right boob playing with her nipple.

Daniel eventually stopped the kiss and strapped her around his waist while supporting her ass with both his hands, he brought her nipples closer to his mouth.

"Hmm "

She caught Daniel tightly, And she made a mess of his white hair while grinding her vagina on his cock, wanting to feel him properly.

"Someone is needy, You've always wanted to experience this, haven't you?"

Daniel took a break to say, But she still didn't stop.

"This is all your fault, You made me this way."

Zatanna was a normal magician till she met Daniel, He drove her insane by the way he discarded how amazing she was, Eventually, she turned into a pervert who would always peek at him when he was having sex, which led to why she had been avoiding him.

"Well, I am here to take responsibility."

Daniel smiled and separated from her, using telekinesis to keep her floating in front of him

He placed his index finger in her mouth, enjoying the sensation of her tongue circling it then he used that same finger to trace her body lightly grazing her nippled till he stopped at the entrance of her cunt, then he slowly put it in, halfway through he put it out fast, repeating this a couple of time while kidding around her nipple but not touching the main thing.

"Stop toying with me."

Zatanna meant to sound mature and command him, but it sounded like she was begging him.

"Say please"

When he spoke, he gave a quick flick to her nipples, while placing kisses all around her neck.

"Please!"

Zatanna lost all pride and ego to the sensation Daniel made her feel.

Daniel himself grew tired of waiting and just teasing her and flipped her around deciding she was wet enough, plus she was begging.

It's bad to leave women to beg

He thought

Justifying his actions in his head, making himself a helper instead of the person who pushed Zatanna down the path of Degeneration.

He made her kneel on the ground while getting her to stick her ass out, he took a brief second to appreciate the sight before he lined his cock with her extremely wet cunt, he slightly rubbed the base of his dick around her slit sending shivers through her entire body.

"Stop playing with me, Fill me up! Please!"

Zatanna whimpered, she was going insane from the way Daniel was playing with her eager body.

"As you wish."

Daniel lined his now wet cock glistening with her special juice at the entrance of her pussy, slowly pushing it inside her as the wetness around her walls intensified as she was having a minor orgasm just from having the inner walls of her clit being generated by the tip of his dick.

"Ahh fuck! You're so-"

With less than half of his cock in Zatanna already felt it was going to wreck her, She raised her ass even higher as more of his cock slipped into her.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Zee, Who are you shouting at?"

A British-sounding guy knocked and called out making Daniel freeze.

'Am I being cuckold?'

Daniel felt his ego hurt.

"What do you want John? I'm in the middle of something!"

Zatanna yelled back, wishing he'd go away and she was about to cast a spell to do it.

'Technically I am the one in the middle of something.'

Daniel corrected and slowly pushed his entire length into her cave making Zatanna take a deep breath in.

"Zatanna!"

John yelled when he wasn't getting any response.

"What is it!?"

Having her inside filled yet Daniel not moving because of John annoyed her.

"It's about the Succubus Zee... What did you do?"

Daniel sighed.

Pulling out from her and standing up.

"Don't ignore my texts again, Goodbye Tropelet"

Already in a sour mood from being interrupted at the most crucial moment, Daniel had his clothes appear on him then he disappeared without a trace, along with his disappearance anything that suggested he was there vanished.

Leaving Zatanna feeling empty and pissed.

______________

"What is going on?"

Daniel appeared in his living room, which now looked like a jungle with vines and plants, but that wasn't the part that made him confused, It was the erotic scene in front of him.

Harley used all sorts of dildos from God knows to play with Ivy who was tied with her vines and Cuffed to a metal chair, around them were littered whips, chains and weirdly shaped dildos that at some point were used on Ivy, Barbara was knocked out while tied in a corner with numerous vines, Some even inside her clothes

"Tadah!"

Harley presented Ivy who looked at Daniel with guilty yet excited eyes making Daniel wonder what Harley did to her

"One freshly raped Plant Metahuman slut ready to be fucked by you Daddy"

Harley strutted toward him and took his pants down, While squating swallowing his cock with her right hand and stroking the shaft and her left hand playing with her clit.

Daniel could tell she was also excited.

"Du u lyk muy gyft?"

Harley tried to talk with her mouth full making Daniel feel a warm vibrational sensation run down the base of his cock, with Daniel understanding her since this wasn't the first time she was trying to talk with his dick in her mouth.

Daniel's eyes laid on Ivy who shuddered and looked away, not being able to do anything because of a dildo strapped to her mouth, With a lot of degenerative words scribbled on her skin with a clear handwriting.

'Slut'

'Whore'

'Blackhole'

It even had some drawings and texts that went

'Kindly stick your roots in her soil'

With an arrow pointing to her cleanly shaved crotch.

"Harley you give the best gifts, I get to fuck with mother nature? Nice."

Daniel was going to make up for Zatanna's loss with Pamela, Harley being praised grew even more excited and bobbed her head even faster earning a grunt from Daniel.

"I'm cumming!"

Daniel held Harley's head in place as he released his thick loads of cum into her mouth while the girl just enjoyed it making sure not even a drop would spill out.

When Danny finished Harley turned to Pamela showing her some of the sperm in her mouth.

"You'll be tasting this soon enough."

'I love this girl'

Daniel thought in glee, With Harley, He'd never have to worry about sex getting boring again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 178 20
You've hurt and you're still hurting. The past has defined what you've become today, and accepting the person you are right now is a huge no-no. Thus...
22.4K 1K 36
Wanting to be a superhero and becoming one, are two completely different things. But becoming the opposite? That's way easier. And sometimes it's not...
1.4K 123 17
{THIRD PLACE WINNER IN DC COMIC WATTY AWARDS 2017 IN VILLAIN CATEGORY} [Earth 4] An eight year old boy realizes that he has an amazing superpower, se...
29K 563 13
After being freed from the program by Batman, you tried to live a normal life as a teenager. However, when the Regime emerged, Batman called on you f...