๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ...

By lovergirl_layla

๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ (๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ) ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท.
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2: ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5: ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6: ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8: ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9: ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10: ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11: ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ?
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12: ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13: ๐“๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14: ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ฝ.2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15: ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”€
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16: ๐“™๐“ช๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“ž ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18: ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19: ๐““๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต
Special Message.๐Ÿค
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20: ๐“ค๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21: ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22: ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ถ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23: ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24: "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ทฬƒ๐“ฎ"
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ.โ™ก

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17: ๐“ค๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ.

343 10 3
By lovergirl_layla

Alanah's POV

It's the next morning and I wake up feeling nauseous and it's bad. I lay in the bed for a while before rushing to the bathroom throwing up like crazy. Swear if it's what I think it is, ima kill Jay. I'm too young for this shit.

After im done I lay on the bathroom floor, it's hard for me to move for some reason. It's about an hour later and Jay knocks on the bathroom door. "Mamas you ok?" He asks. "Not really" I say loud enough for him to hear me. "Can you open the door please" he says. I'm literally crawling to the fucking door.

"Baby why are you on the floor" he asks, bending down to match my level. "Jay I can't move like at all, I've been in here on the floor for an hour now" I tell him. Swear the pain is unbearable. Is this shit normal?

"Why didn't you just wake me up" he asks me. I look at him like he stupid. "Jay how the fuck you expect me to wake you up if i was in here the whole time. Did you not hear me? I can't fuckin move Jay what's not getting in your head about that" I say kinda yelling at him.

I'm already irritated knowing the fact I could be pregnant.  "Alright baby chill I got it. What do you think it could be cause you were fine last night." He asks me. I love my boyfriend but sometimes he doesn't use his brain.

"Jay. Ima say this as calmly as I can cause im already irritated. So lemme ask you this what did we do last night?" I ask him so he could get some typa clue.

"I mean..we did fuck but like- oh shit." He says and his eyes widen. There we go..he realizes. "Do you really think you could be pregnant?" He asks me.

"Can you just take me to the bed so we can talk about this. I'm tired of being on this floor" I say, ignoring what he said. He picks me up and walks over to the bed and puts me down, I try sitting up but I end up laying on my back instead.

"So..you really think you're pregnant?" He asks me again. "That's what im thinking cause I woke up hella nauseous and I've been sick before obviously but never like this" I explain.

"Fuck. Uhm do you want me to call my mom? Ion kno what to do im sorry baby" Jay says. At least he's kinda trying, im sure he's never got a girl pregnant. fuck this is a lot.

"Yea but only her please I don't want anyone else knowing till we're sure" I tell him. After that he steps outside to the balcony of the hotel to call his mom and I fall asleep.

*1 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

"Mamas wake up my mom is here" Jay says shaking me so I could get up. "Hey amor, how are you feeling?" She asks me.

"Sorry for my language but I feel like shit right now" I tell her laughing a little bit. You gotta laugh the pain away right? That shit ain't working.

"Aww poor baby, ok tell me what happen this morning" she tells me.

"I woke up early, Jay was still sleep and I just felt terrible like worse than just sick kinda bad, I don't know if that makes sense but I didn't get up until a few minutes later I tried to sleep it off but that didn't work. After I went to the bathroom and threw up and I just layed on the bathroom floor and thats when Jay came in little later" I explain to her.

"I hate to ask but did you guys..yk.." she asks and I just shake my head yes. I have no reason to lie to her, she's like the mom I never had. She gives Jay the meanest death stare I've ever seen.

I think he's in trouble now lol.

"Justin Reyes you know better" she says. "I'm sorry ma it wasn't really purposely..it just happened" he says. He struggling to get himself outta trouble but it's gonna be worse for me fuck my dad is gonna kill me.

"I've always told you and your brother about this but no you guys don't listen, now look what happen" she says complaining. It feels like im just here in a private conversation like im not supposed to be here.

"I'm sorry ma, I don't know what else you want me to do there's nothing we can do" Jay says apologizing again.

"I'm gonna get her a test and I'll be back" she says and she goes out the door. "I'm sorry mamas" Jay says apologizing to me.

"It's alright Jay whatever happens it's gon be us doin it together" I assure him. There's no point of him blaming himself for this. "If you are pregnant then are you keeping it?" He asks me. That's a tough question.

"I mean I'd love to have mini you or me running around but we're still in school and we don't have our own place or anything. It's gonna be hard to take care of a baby" I explain.

"At the end of everything it's up to you mh, it's your body just let me know. If you are pregnant and if you do keep the baby then I'll be with you through everything." Jay says.

He's gonna make me cry oh my fucking god. I've never had anyone like Jay, he knows how to treat me right and im forever grateful for him. If I am pregnant then im willing to keep the baby as long as Jay is by my side.

*30 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

Jays mom comes back with a bag in her hand. She sets the bag on table and takes out a box.

"Here take this, leave it on the counter and come out when you're done" she tells me. I go into the bathroom and my hands start shaking.

I took the test and put it on the counter, washed my hands and walked out. Once I sit down I start balling.

"Mami it's ok, you're ok" Jay says hugging me. "I'm scared Jay. What would my dad and brother think? What if he kicks me out I mean I'm not at his house half of the time but still" I say ranting.

"Baby it's alright he's not gonna kick you out ok, everything is gonna be ok" he says comforting me. Fuck this is stressful.

*20 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

"I think you should go check now it's been a little over 15 minutes" momma osama says.

I get up and go into bathroom and flip the test over. I immediately drop down to my knees crying. There's no fucking way. Fuck bro.

I step out the bathroom and my eyes go directly towards Jay."It's positive isn't it" he says. I walk up to him, hugging him while crying.

"Everything is gonna be ok my love, I gotchu, we all do, I promise im not gonna leave you ima be here for you" he says as he rubs my back with one hand. I don't know what to do Jay" I tell him.

"The question you gotta ask yourself is do you really want to have a baby, once you know that answer then the other questions will answer themselves" Momma osama says.

I lowkey forgot she was even here. I look up at Jay and he shakes his head yes as if he's agreeing to having a baby.

"Yea I'll keep it im just scared of what my dad and brother will say" I tell them. "Don't worry about that we can handle that but for right now you gotta rest ma" Jay tells me.

"Well im gonna head out and I'll see you guys at home, check out is at 4" momma osama says. "Thank you ma. Please don't tell the other about the baby we wanna tell them ourself" Jay says.

I end up dosing off a few times before I actually fall asleep.
———————————————————————

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Alanah is sleeping on my shoulder. Ever since we found out she was pregnant I've been stressing like crazy but im trying not to show it as much. Alanah is already stressing enough. I get up to take a shower and when I get out my mom texts me

—————————————————————————
(𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪 𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓪)

Ma ❤️‍🔥

I've made an appointment for her but it's in 3 weeks

Ok thank you ma

You're welcome. Take care of her Justin I know your stressed out too but you got us to help you guys out. Make sure to tell Alanah that we're here to help.

She's sleep right now but I'll tell ha when she's awake. Thank you for not going all crazy on me about this.

It's all good son, things happen for a reason you guys will be great parents, you both were raised right. When do you plan on telling your brothers?

When we get home ion like keeping secrets from them but how are we gonna break it to Alanahs people?

Thats for you guys to decide, just make the best choice. I'll see you guys when you get home love you.

Ok, thank you mamá love yu too
—————————————————————————

I walk out the bathroom and see that Alanah is awake. "Hi princess" I say to her giving her a kiss on her cheek. Hi ml" she responded.

"Ok we gotta go soon but I was thinking about tell notti and them bout the baby if that's fine with you" I tell her. "Yea that's fine" she says.

"Ok coo and my mom made you an appointment but it's in like 3 weeks" I tell her. "I'm so glad to have your mom in my life" she says. We start getting everything together and going down to check out. We put everything in the car and head home.

"Can we stop by my dad's house I'd rather just tell him now" Alanah says. "Yea sure" I tell her and we head to her dad's house.—————————————————————————

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I asked Jay if he could take me home, I decided to tell my dad now even though im scared asf I still gotta tell him. We pulled into the driveway and I get out going up to the door.

"I'm home" I say as I open the door, letting Jay in and closing it behind me. "Hey sweethart how have you been" my dad asks me. "I've been good what about you" I say.

"I've been good, I haven't seen you in a little while" he says. "Yea sorry about that, I just try to get away from Amari he loves to get on my nerves" I say to him.

It's true the only reason im not at home as much is because of Amari im tired of the arguing 24/7.

"It's all good I understand. What made you guys stop by?" He asks. I look up at Jay and im kinda panicking. "We have something to tell both you and Amari" Jay says.

"Ok let's go into the living room since Amari is already in there" my dad says and we follow him into the living room.

"Hey sis, wassup Jay" Amari says getting up giving me a hug and waving at Jay. "Hey" I say to Amari sitting on the couch.

"Do you want me to say it or you want to?" Jay asks me. "I'll do it" I respond.

"Please don't be mad at me for this, it was an accident but dad, Amari im pregnant" I say and both of their eyes widen. "I'm sorry but did you say you're pregnant?" Amari asks. "When did this happen when the fuck did you find out?" He adds on.

"We found out this morning" I tell him. "I'm praying it's Jay's kid" my dad says and I laugh a little bit. "Of course it's Jay's kid dad. I'm not with anyone else" I tell him.

"Nigga you really knocked up my sister huh?" Amari says to Jay and he stands up. Fuck here he go. 

"Alanah your not keeping that kid I don't give a fuck what you say, you're too young to be taking care of a kid in the first place. your still in school did you forget that? You don't have a job nor a house. Please tell me you're not keeping a kid that you can't even provide for" Amari adds on.

What the fuck. This is what I get? I'm surprised that my dad is so chill about this all he cares about is who the dad is but Amari is going fucking ballistic over it.

"Remind yourself who you are to me, your my brother not my parent, you can't make decisions for me, you can't say what I can or can't do if I choose to keep my kid then that's what im gonna do. I already made up my mind Amari and im keeping it regardless of what you say. It's my fucking decision." I say arguing back.
I'm not gonna let him think he has control of my life when he doesn't.

"Dad your really gonna let her keep this baby when she can't even provide for it?" Amari says.

"I'm not gonna argue with her on it Amari she already said she's keeping it, it's our job to help provide for the baby she obviously can't do it on her own that's what she has family for, to help in situations like this" my dad says. Thank god he's understanding.

"This is fucking bullshit. Don't come to me what so ever im not gonna be involved with that kid" Amari says and he goes upstairs.

"Good I wouldn't want you around my kid anyways fucking asshole" I say loud enough so he could hear me. "I'm sorry dad, you can understand why I haven't been home in a while" I tell him.

"Yea I get it but back to the main topic, are you really keeping the baby?" He asks me. "Yea it was a thought process but I made the decision. We both did" I say looking up at Jay. He smiles and kisses me on my forehead.

"I'll help you guys in every way I can and im sure Jay's family will be a big help too" my dad says smiling. "Yup they gon make sure we alright" Jay says.

"If you guys need space from everyone then you always have a room here" my dad says. He's really helpful, I didn't expect this. Maybe it's cause I was thinking of how my mom's response woulda been she would've told me to get rid of the baby asap.

"Thank you for not spazing out like someone did. I appreciate it but we're gonna go back to Jays house for tonight, I'll probably come by tomorrow" I say to my dad. I get up from the couch and giving him a hug.

"Anytime sweetheart I'll be here, see you guys tmr" he says. "Bye mr. Jones" Jay says and waves at my dad while we both walk out the door.

We get to Jays house and im a little tired. "Baby can we tell them tomorrow im really tired" I ask him. "Yea they'll be fine, you needa get your rest anyways" he says.

We go inside and I tell everyone hi, I go upstairs to Jays room and I go straight to sleep.
—————————————————————————

Well..this was something new

What yall want the gender to be?

Boy or girl?

How yall like this chapter?

Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽

See yall next chapter- Layla 🩵🤞🏽

New book coming out.😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.1K 30
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜ก๐˜บ'๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
60.2K 1.6K 16
โแด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดส ษดษชษขษขแด€, ษชแด€ษด แด›ส€ษชแด˜แด˜ษชษด แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ แด€ษดส แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ ษดษชษขษขแด€๊œฑ.โž แด…แด… แด๊œฑแด€แดแด€ ๊œฐแด€ษด ๊œฐษชแด„. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
75K 2.3K 25
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข...
5.4K 87 5
๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ซ...