źœ±į“˜Ź€ÉŖÉ“É¢ Ź€į“€ÉŖÉ“ į“›į“ į“Ź į“…Ź€į“į“œÉ¢Źœį“› āœ§ Źœ...

By StrayJeans

š–  š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—’ š—ˆš–æ š—š—š—ˆ š–»š–¾š—Œš— š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—ˆš–æ š—š—š–¾š—† š—Œš–¾š–¼š—‹š–¾š—š—…š—’ š–暝–ŗš—…š—…š—‚... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53/Epilogue
News: A New Book?

Chapter 47

312 11 10
By StrayJeans

"Baggy clothes... Oversized t-shirts... more baggy clothes... jeans... caps..." Hanni playfully said as she's helping you with packing up your belongings into your luggage as the time for them to go back home's coming real soon. "...oh look~ a normal shirt at last..." Hanni held up one of your 'normal' shirt in front of you before you and her shared a laugh.

"I also wear this type of shirt okay~ Only when I'm out the house I tend to wear those oversized clothes." You tried to sass Hanni up as you took the shirt from her and neatly folded it up before getting them and the rest of the folded shirts into your luggage. "To be honest, even before we're dating, I mean way back in high school where you finally found your sense of fashion, I secretly thought that it really suits you and I was right." Hanni told you the truth as you just chuckled while remembering that moment.

"I guess all those times I was searching on the internet for ways to upgrade my fashion sense certainly is paying off now." You recalled those times and Hanni went over and comfortably laying her head on your lap. "...I mean if you remember Hwang Hyunjin back in high school, he was like... I think you too agree with me that he's the Prince Charming of our batch."

"Yeah. He's a one blessed guy. Wait are you saying that you're jealous of Hyunjin?" Hanni had this teasing tone as she looked up to you with a smirk. "Who doesn't Hanni? I can only dream of being that good looking while effortlessly dressed well. But yeah, one day I looked at him and told myself, I need to change the way I dress myself which obviously led to me finding this fashion sense of mine."

"I see. Well let me tell you something honey..." Hanni's hand got over to your cheek and caressing it softly. "...you're beautiful in your own ways. You're beautiful in my eyes not only because of your looks and the way you dressed... But you're also beautiful in here..." Hanni then moved her hand down and gently pressed her palm against your chest as she's feeling your calm heartbeat and made her smile.

"Thank you love." You leaned your body down slowly and planted a kiss on her forehead which widened the smile across her face. "Wait, wait I'm not done yet, I'm still in my poetic mood now..." Hanni then worked out her brain, constructing words that she wanted to say to you. "Yongjae, being with you is like finally coming home after a long journey. It's everything that I thought that was missing in the past..."

You're all smile as your hand gently caressing her hair while you're listening in peace. "...You made me realize that with the right person, love is somehow easy, everything flows and falls into place so naturally. I don't even have to try to be happy because with you, it happens effortlessly." 

Hanni then grabbed onto your hand caressing her hair before guiding it to her cheek and she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of your touch that brought peace in her soul every time. "...With you, love becomes the simplest and most beautiful thing in the world." Hanni gently kissed the palm of your hand before letting it rest on her cheek as she closed her eyes.

"Hanni-ah~" You called out to her in the softest tone you could as she just hummed softly. "...I can't help but feeling guilty from time to time at the moment..." Immediately she looked up to you as she slowly sat up. "Why are you feeling guilty for honey?" Hanni gently cupped your cheeks as your eyes met. "...it's about the day I left home last year. It's about your birthday."

"No... no you don't have to feel guilty about that baby, it's okay..." Hanni then wrapped her arms around your neck before caressing the back of your head. "...that's all in the past. Everything happened for a reason remember? All that matters is that, we didn't drift away from each other but instead look at us?" Hanni then looked back at you. "...looked at where we are now. From best friends to lovers."

"So you don't have to feel guilty about anything. It's just a birthday. We still have my birthday this year to look forward to remember? We'll have a blast this year, I promise." Hanni had her forehead rested on yours as you just nodded with your eyes closed. "I love you Hanni. I never regret coming into your life from the very beginning."

Without realizing, a few tears started running down her eyes as Hanni wasted no time in giving you kiss, so soft yet so deep, filled with the never ending waves of affection and love that she has for you and it's amazing how in every kiss, they felt the same as your first kiss with Hanni, electrifying yet peaceful and meaningful. "I can say a paragraph of words but nothing will ever beat with just a simple I love you. I love you so much Yongjae..."

It was a calm breezy night like any other night. It was cool yet warm and filled with the voices of the city. The luminous full moon glazing over the dark sky, complimented the land beneath where you and Yongbok stood, one's holding a basketball in the hands while the other's trying to take it away.

The empty basketball court just a few blocks away from their house, filled with the sound of laughter and rantings shared between two close friends who somehow gotten closer throughout these last six months together in a foreign country.

As you're trying to swift your way past your friend while bouncing the basketball up and down from your palm to the ground, eventually you swift over Yongbok and jumped your way up and was about to make the ball drop into the net on top of the high pole before Yongbok somehow got enough speed to match yours and managed to get a block on the ball.

"Yah Lee Yongbok you're really..." You're panting lightly while chuckling yourself in disbelief, hands on your waist while Yongbok got the ball back from you with a smug look on his face. "I may not be as tall as you but I got speed." Yongbok performed a few trick with the bouncing basketball before throwing it effortlessly into the unguarded net.

"I should've considered playing futsal rather than basketball..." You then sat yourself down and the coolness of the night breeze was calming and soothing before Yongbok soon joined you by your side. "I think I'll still outscore you though even in futsal."

"You wish." You nudged onto Yongbok's arm jokingly with a smirk before you two shared a laugh. "I have to say... Having you here helped me a lot with the longing feelings I have for home. I'm glad that we got to spend some more months together."

"You're the only brother that I never have remember?" You then grabbed onto the basketball as you stood up before throwing it towards the net but bounced off the board. "...I have quite a few male friends in my life but none of them can replace what you mean to me."

Tries after tries then you finally managed to get the ball into the net. "I'm grateful for everything that you've done for me and I know there's no way that I can repay all that even if I try." And after that the ball just kept on getting into the net by you. "I will miss you brother."

You then held out your hand to Yongbok as he just snickered before you pulled him up slowly. "I won't be away for long. I'll be back home again next year and hopefully I'll be able to stay there forever with you guys." Yongbok fetched the basketball while staring at it.

With a calm smile, he passed the ball to you. "Keep that ball for me alright? I'll be claiming it back soon. Adds the more reason for me to come back to Korea." Your smile grew wider as you nodded your head before the sound of the metal fence swung opened echoed in the field.

You two looked over and seeing the two persons who meant the world to you two. Hanni and Haerin walked over towards you two, arms clinging onto one another while their other hands are carrying drinks. "So, who won?" Hanni asked the most important question of the night and somehow there's no answer as it's not even a competition to begin with.

"No one actually... we're just you know... basketball-ing" And Yongbok's answer made you and the ladies laughed out lightly before you two quenched the thirsts with the cold drinks they brought for you and Yongbok. "Don't tell me that Minji's sleeping already?" You asked as Haerin just nodded her head.

"She just remembered that she hasn't gotten anything for her family so we spent the whole day with Danielle on shopping and now she's beat." Hanni explained the situation. "Then we should head home as well. It's already getting late." Yongbok glanced over at his watch as you agreed.

Holding onto the basketball tightly with Hanni's holding onto your other hand warmly, you and her along with Yongbok and Haerin made your way back to the house and continued with packing your stuffs for tomorrow's flight back home to Korea.

"Have you checked everything? Nothing's missing?" Hanni asked as you're going through your sling bag. "Passport, ticket... my old phone... my notebook..." You're checking thoroughly until the last section of the bag. "...and my wallet. Yup all here."

"How about you?" You asked Hanni who gave you an okay sign with her hand. "I double checked with Minji before and nothing's missing." Hanni gave you a smile as you nodded before Danielle joined in. "Who would've thought that all of us would be here today? This is really a memorable experience I've ever had."

You and Hanni seated down while Danielle's sitting next to Hanni. "By the way Hanni, Yongjae told me that you're joining the literature club next semester right?" She asked as Hanni nodded with a smile. "Then we both have to be there for your first poetry talk then..." Danielle's clapping her hand in excitement while Hanni's whining cutely. "I can't do it on the first week... I'm still a novice..." She pouted her lips while you're chuckling silently.

"We still have a lot of time for you to prepare you know~" Danielle raised her eyebrows twice before Hanni remained pouting before looking over to you and shook her head cutely. "I can't..." She gave you a few blinks slowly but in the end burst out laughing. "...can you like... give me about two weeks to prepare something Dani..."

"Yeah, I'm just playing with you Hanni, whenever you're ready then we'll be there to cheer you up." Danielle patted Hanni's laps to comfort her before Hanni nodded with a smile before Danielle excused herself, leaving you and Hanni alone.

"Don't worry. I'll wait for you. No matter how long." You whispered to her and she gave you the warmest of her smile before nodding her head. "Too bad we got different seats arrangements in the plane... I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun if we're seated together."

"Yeah... but hey, I'll just spend the next ten hours thinking of you then it'll make it easier to cope." Hanni then snickered by your statement. "We're literally getting on the same plane; at the same time, you know..." Hanni then had her head resting on your shoulder. "...but it's nice to know that even when we're close, you're still thinking of me baby." She whispered as you and her held hands comfortably. "Always..."

A few seats next to you and Hanni, Haerin and Yongbok were sitting down with Minji as well. "Somehow..." Haerin whispered calmly at Yongbok who just hummed at her back. "...I don't feel too sad right now. I've had the best and blessed two weeks of my life with you and I don't want to exchange it for anything else."

"I'll come back to you. I promised you didn't I?" Yongbok's calm whisper made Haerin's heart at peace as she nodded. "And I'll be the first one waiting for you by the airport terminal."

"Why don't you make a vlog about it? You said that you're interested in doing vlogging while trying to come out of your shell right?" Yongbok caressed the side of her hair back to her ear, revealing her side profile as Haerin smiled lightly. "Maybe I will. We'll support each other's dreams right?"

"Always..." Yongbok whispered as the airport announcement echoed in the building and it is time. Yongbok planted a soft kiss at the side of her head. "Let's go."

And by that, you, Hanni, Haerin, Minji, Danielle and the rest of the exchanged students were heading to the departure gate. "Thank you for having us over Yongbok..." Hanni gave Yongbok a hug and a few pats in the back. "...we'll wait for you back home okay?"

"Free ice creams and waffles for you when you get back. That's a promise." Minji chuckled as Yongbok and her shared a hug before Yongbok went over to you. No words were said but the eye contacts between you two spoke a lot of words only you and him could understand.

You and Yongbok got into each other's embrace, showing how strong this brotherhood you shared with him. "I'll see you back home soon brother..." With a few pats in the back, Yongbok whispered to you. "Take care. I'll wait for you back home Yongbok."

Three days later

It's been three days since you've returned back home to Korea and obviously with a drastic change of weather, you've been feeling a bit off for the last couple of days but nothing too serious for you to be telling Hanni about it.

And another reason you didn't want to tell her was because you knew that she won't even leave your sight the second she found out that you're not feeling well and that would jeopardize a plan that you've been thinking since the last few weeks back in Australia.

"Have you got everything?" Your father asked as you're standing by the door of the back side of your father's car and getting a small box and a few plastics of stuffs down. "Yup I'm good. Thanks for the ride dad. I'll call you if anything happens." And by that your father drove away.

With everything went according to your plan, you carried the box and the plastics as you walked inside the gate of a familiar home and quickly made your way to the front door. After giving the bell a few presses, the door swung opened and you were greeted by Hanni's parents.

"I've cleaned up her room earlier today so you can start everything right away." Her mother clarified as you bowed down slightly in gratitude. "Then I'll be on my way... thank you, aunty." You replied with your voice slightly sounded hoarse before you made your way upstairs to Hanni's room along with the stuffs.

"Let's get to work..." You heaved out as you placed the box down on the floor before you got the plastic bags and brought them over to her sofa by the wall. Then you took out cut-outs of letters from the plastic, tied together on a long string.

You took your time getting the letters perfectly taped over on the wall and your lips couldn't help but smiled widely at the words the spelt 'Happy birthday Hanni'.

Truth be told, you've been feeling guilty about what had happened during the day of her birthday, her special day, last year and even though Hanni said to you that that's all behind her, your conscience won't let you live in peace without you trying to make it right.

And today you'll make it right as you're preparing a surprise belated birthday celebration for the woman of your life. You've been planning this with her parents for a couple of days and the secret alliance had formed in order to surprise her by the end of the day.

Knowing that Hanni's working today, there's no better time to do it than now so you're pouring out your heart in the decorations and preparations because Hanni deserves all of this after everything that you and her had went through just to get to this stage.

Spent a few hours and the decorations were completed and you're satisfied with it just in time for Hanni's shift to be over. In a couple hours to be exact. "Yongjae boy..." Her mother suddenly walked into her room. "...the cake's here already. That's quiet a big cake you got her"

"Is it? I hope she'll love the cake..." You scratched the back of your head with a light chuckle.

"Okay... you're being all pouty today... what's bothering you..." Chaeyoung noticed Hanni's somehow less energetic vibe the moment she clocked in for work earlier before. "Oh nothing unnie...I am fine." Was Hanni's only response while she's trying to busy herself with cleaning the coffee machines early before closing in about an hour.

"No, no, no. Something happened. Did you two had your first fight?" Chaeyoung asked calmly and Hanni just shook her head. "No, we didn't. Hopefully not... it's just..." Hanni's lips pursed into a pout. "...he's been so busy throughout the day and he probably couldn't make time for me tonight at all..."

"Oh dear me..." Chaeyoung chuckled lightly. "...I thought something bad happened between you two. Well in life, sometimes that could happen as well. But did he text you at some point today?" Hanni nodded to that question. "He did ask me if I've already eaten and how am I doing while working...and he just sent me some more texts about an hour ago..."

"Then that's fine. That's more than fine actually. Even if he's busy, he still shows that he cares about you Hanni. There's still tomorrow to look forward to okay?" In the end, Hanni had her head cleared off from the worries and the feelings of missing you by Chaeyoung's comforting words.

"You're right unnie..." Hanni then patted her own cheeks a few times. "...snap out of it Pham Hanni." Chaeyoung just snickered to herself by the younger lady. "Now that's how a lady in love should be." Chaeyoung said as Hanni just hummed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I know that we don't need to talk about that flat white but I need to say this. You've never been like this for the whole time you're with him. I still remember every time I've talk to you, asking you about him, there's just a couple of times you talked positive things about him and most the time was just you being unsure about a lot of things." Chaeyoung presented her reason and Hanni couldn't even deny it.

"Now young lady... this is the Hanni Pham that I love to see. Good energy, bright vibe, happy go lucky and I have to be honest, two weeks without you felt so lonely for me here..." Chaeyoung's turn to pout her lips and earning herself a chuckle with a warm hug from Hanni.

"Don't tell the other staffs that I said this okay..." Chaeyoung whispered and Hanni just nodded with a laugh. "By the way unnie, how's dating Mingyu oppa feels like?" Hanni asked innocently and Chaeyoung's cheeks were flushing red as she's chuckling. "I couldn't thank you enough for introducing Mingyu to me that day... I've dated a few guys my whole life but they're nothing compared to Mingyu. He's caring and loving but he spends so much time at the gym sometimes..."

Hanni just let out a snicker over Chaeyoung pouting her lips. "That's Mingyu oppa alright, I wish you and Mingyu oppa the best in your relationship and hopefully it'll be a healthy and long-lasting between you two." Hanni was smiling genuinely whereas Chaeyoung had this playful smirk on her face,

"You're asking for a pay rise aren't you?" Chaeyoung's tone was teasing while Hanni cutely gave her a soft whine. "Can I though?" Hanni played along before she got her nose pinched softly by Chaeyoung. "Nice try young lady. Now back to work~ Chop chop~" In the end, Hanni continued to work for the last hour before closing with her spirit lifted up. After finished working, Hanni then calmly made her way back to her car.

While waiting for her car to warm up, Hanni gave you a call and it took a few moments before you answered. "Hi~ You okay love?" Your soft whisper echoed into her ear as she immediately had a wide smile on her face. "You're still at your cousin's house?" She asked with a hope holding out in her heart.

"Yeah..." Your slightly disappointed tone made her pouted her lips. "So we really can't hang out together tonight now can we?" She asked with a light whine. "You don't know how much I just want to get out of the place here and go straight back home to you but I can't leave my parents here honey I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry for baby? It's okay." Hanni then chuckled. "I'm just calling because I just want to hear your voice. I miss you." She leaned back against her seat. "I miss you too Hanni. If I somehow get back home sooner, I'll definitely call you before bed. I promise."

"And you don't have to if you come home feeling tired okay? Just get to bed and sleep well. We can talk tomorrow and hang out." She said as you just hummed softly. "I got to go now. I'm about to head home from work."

"Okay, drive safe honey. I love you." Hanni couldn't get the smile off her face. "I love you too boo." She the hang up the phone before she safely drove her way back to her house. "I'm home~" She greeted right after entering and her mother instantly greeted her as she came from the living room.

"Tired? Hungry?" Her mother asked as Hanni just nodded. "I'm a bit tired but I'm not that hungry. I'll just get some rest after this." Hanni smiled at her mother as she nodded her head at her daughter. "If you're hungry later, there's foods I left in the microwave, just heat it up okay?"

"Okay~" Hanni then made her way upstairs while humming a song before she got to her door. As she walked in to her dark room, she closed the door before finding the light switch and turned it on.

"Surprise~" It took Hanni by surprise as her eyes landed on you standing by her couch with confetti showering over you. Her eyes widened at the 'Happy birthday Hanni' signs by the wall behind you. "What is this~" Hanni let out a cute whine.

"Happy birthday to you~" You happily singing her a birthday song while approaching a Pham Hanni who frozen up at her spot, eyes and mouth wide opened by your surprise. "Happy belated birthday honey~" Hanni who got pulled closer to you by your arms, could only placed her hands on your shoulders.

"You're here..." She whispered with a wide, genuine joyful smile as you nodded your head. "I'm here Hanni." You whispered with a smile. 

I've been having mixed feelings today because of this...

Yeah... 😌☺️😊🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 534 13
Hanni Pham, a typical teenager in high school who is delusional when it comes to her crush... Well more than a crush, she is madly in love with her e...
28.1K 1.4K 18
What if time was the only thing that kept you from falling in love? (G!P) This is a bbangsaz adaption Ctto
53K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." šŸ¢ | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | šŸ¢