Be There (Jonathan X Dio)

By createRebels

#djdweek2023 #djdweek #jonadioweek @djdweek https://twitter.com/djdweek Since Miss Pendleton arranged a busin... More

Phantom Manga (Prompt: Childhood)
And The Time Stops (Prompt: Pocket Watch)
Distant Dreamer (Prompt: Vampirism)
Heaven on the Seashore (Prompts: Seaside, Devotion, Modern AU)
Cycle of Hate and Love (Prompt: Scars, Danger)
Raise the Curtains (Prompt: Candlelight)

End or Loop (Prompt: Write favourite art)

15 1 0
By createRebels

When Rohan opened a door from the theatre, he saw the posters drawn by the JoJo part one movie director in the future. He was the one who brought the illustration and brought it here after all. Aside from the shades of grey, black, blue, orange, and yellow, the posters were mostly white. The two people drawn there were JoJo with his striking sword, and Dio with the swipe of his hand with claws.

From the outside, the sky was now color black, save from the moon and the stars illuminating it. The clouds were crawling beneath it. Through its breeze, the vampire Jonathan and his friend Speedwagon sprinted.

Back to the almost empty theatre, George said,

"We'll get back to you, son!"

Nicholas said to his younger brother,

"I'm so sorry, JoJo, but I promise to make up for my lost time with you."

The two Joestars waved to the smiling Jonathan who also did the same to them as they followed the spoken escape instructions.

DIO said,

"Hoho. Impostors, show me what you've got."

The other Dio dashed toward him while swiping his hand with growing nails. Yet, without even taking a second, his target was gone.

"How clumsy of you."

That target folded his arms across his barely concealed pecs.

JoJo grabbed a replica of Luck and Pluck sword then swung it at him, but also to no avail.

"Hahaha! Hinjaku! Hinjaku! Muda muda muda muda! Wryyyy!!!!"

The three-fourths of purple DIO's upper body was almost parallel to the floor as he bent his knees and spread his arms sidewards, his palms facing the ceiling.

Without giving them time to think, purple DIO hit on Jonathan and Dio again, and again, and again.

In frustration, the modern Dio cried and said as he faced his fighting partner.

"You're so useless, JoJo! Not only are we getting hit, but also can't you even incorporate Paradis Island into our play!"

"That's, that's..."

Feeling the sting of direct eye contact, JoJo looked downcast. And, his tears flowed from his eyes.

"Why are you crying?! You're such a brat!"

Still, he raised his chin and faced him again.

"I can say the same! I originally planned to kiss you right there and then, Dio! Yes, I planned to kiss you in that ship!"

"What does that- Ah-"

"Yes. Remember when the heroine kissed the villain's lips upon slicing off-"

"But you just kept on mailing me about Erina!"

"But my first kiss wasn't even Erina! It was you, Dio!"

"Tsk! I-Idiot!"

Just before the purple man hit him, Dio lunged towards JoJo, causing his lips to fall onto him again. At this moment, their cheeks were very red.

"W-Why are you two kissing? You should be fighting me, DIO!"

"DIO, you should be fighting me, not these two."

On the hallway that was in the middle of the audience chairs, a man's footsteps echoed louder with each descent. That man clad in blue had the same short dark curly hair and tall muscular body like the one at the stage, except that he now had golden irises and sharp fangs.

"I see. So someone revived you. Why would I fight you, my dear JoJo?"

"I know that you're itching for a fight. Or should I say, my affection."

Purple DIO faced him with a smirk.

"Try me then."

"Modern Jonathan and modern Dio, please don't kill each other over petty reasons."

Modern Dio hissed at him while showing his closed teeth.

"And why should I not murder JoJo once I lose?"

"...You got me, my dear JoJo. It looks like this impostor is still naive."

"Silence!"

They all kept silent, save for the Victorian era JoJo's boots. At last, he ascended to the stage using the stairs at the front. On that stage, he walked towards the purple one with a soft smile and placed a hand on his shoulders.

"JoJo... We might explode if you touch more of my body."

"As long as it's not the same body part, we're fine, Dio."

"A-According to Steel Ball Run, we're always destined to fight each other, no matter what we do."

"Still, we can make our reincarnations break the cycle."

"B-But..."

DIO stared at the two residents of this new world the reset had created.

"Even if JoJo became the Best Actor again, I wouldn't punch him just for that petty reason alone. I, Dio, am above that."

That Dio smiled at him while putting his arm around the shoulders of his world's JoJo. That JoJo looked at his arm and then at him and blushed.

"My, my, you're sweet."

From the distance, an old woman shouted as she ran to the stage while ignoring everyone around her,

"How dare you cheat on me, you scoundrel?!"

"Erina, is that you?"

"Of course! And you are my husband!"

When she reached the stage, she hit the vampire Jonathan with her umbrella.

"S-S-S-Sorry! I-I-I-I didn't mean to!"

Upon bringing down the closed umbrella's tip to the floor, she sighed downcast and raised his chin to him as she grinned.

"Apology accepted."

She hugged him as she jumped at him. While looking at her, he wrapped his jittering arms around her.

"Grandmother, this JoJo is mine. I'll never let you take him also."

"I'll never take him from you. I already have my husband."

She moved her arms to around his arm while facing her adopted grandson.

"Fine. You can have him."

"But what about me?"

The purple DIO with unusually enlarged eyes pointed at himself.

"I got to him at first!"

Old Erina put out her tongue at him. Meanwhile, the younger Erina ran away as soon as she saw the college JoJo touching the college Dio's hand.

Smirking, the vampire DIO crouched down before jumping up to the ceiling that had its brokenness covered by Kenny G. When his whole body was an inch above the roof, his Stand showed up and punch the ceiling, the roof, and everything until they returned to their state before the destruction.

The college Jonathan took this opportunity to pull his classmate to the backstage. He turned his head around and saw that there was none. He held the sides of Dio's head pressing Dio's chesks with his thumbs and performed a sloppy French kiss on him. As he did, Dio embraced him such that their bodies were sticking together.

The next day, the four students were hanging around a house.

"Hmm... What will be the next archeological findings?"

Jonathan spoke to himself before going through an open door to the outside.

Dio said to Koichi,

"I have a great idea. With our combined skills, why don't we try making a time machine?"

"Uh, I don't know if it's safe."

"Don't worry, my beloved Koichi. I can help you."

The blond just remembered the question to ask her since a long time ago.

"Yukako, what is your course?"

"Neuroscience. Hopefully, I can help Koichi's engineering with it."

"Nice! So we have all the skillsets needed."

Dio held his chin as he smirked and looked outside the window, seeing and hearing JoJo who was playing with his dog Danny underneath the sunshine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...