lust [ kenny mccormick x read...

By sasaiix

lust ➛ a strong sexual desire for someone. ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ [kenneth mccormick x reader] ! (18+ 🍋) ⚠️ the cover ar... More

one
two
three
four
five
sex
seven
eight
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
the only A/N

nine

1.4K 24 43
By sasaiix

one of the girls - The Weeknd, JENNIE, Lily-Rose Depp
available on Apple Music, Spotify and more.

that was so awkward. . .

–––––––––

third person pov •°. *(Kenneth)

as soon as he went home, he rushed straight into his room, taking off all of his clothes, except for his boxers and pants.

when he was doing that, he glanced at the broken whole-body mirror leaning against a wardrobe, catching his attention as he walked up to it, seeing his reflection.

"goddamn. . ." he muttered under his breath, seeming a bit phased by the sight of his body.

in his reflection, he could see his own body — it was on the muscular side, meaning if anybody saw it, they'd know he's been working out for quite a while now. .

his chest and abs had become more defined, almost resembling one of a six-pack at most.

a few seconds go by as his phone goes off, causing him to look at the notification and see that Y/n texted him on Instagram.

he completely ignored that at first as he went through everyone's story, before landing across
Y/n's.

. . she's gorgeous.

he pauses, staring at her face intently before he glances at his bed as he feels something in him start to rise.

". . ." he doesn't say anything before he sits down on his bed, sliding his drawer open, pulling out a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion.

. . . after a few minutes of scrolling through Y/n's feed, he slowly slides his free hand underneath his pants and boxers.

he starts to slowly rub his hand up and down his long erection, — almost long since he wasn't fully hard yet.

after a few minutes of staring at one of her pics, he turns off his phone and puts some lotion onto his hand, sliding it down as well as he starts to jerk off.

he hears himself letting out groans, grunts, and even some moans as he shuts his eyes, his grip getting a bit tighter as he starts going faster.

his moans slowly started to drag themselves out as he continued to picture Y/n in his head.

He continued to whimper every time his grip got tighter around his cock.

––

a few days go by as he acts as if nothing had happened, he continues going to school and hanging around.

sadly — since Valentines' Day was around the corner, everybody was asking people out,

Craig being Tweek Valentine,

Stan being Wendy's valentine,

Clyde being Bebe's Valentine,

Tolkien being Nicole's Valentine,

. .  But Kenny? — He didn't have one, he hasn't had one in ages.

the only thing Kenny does on Valentines' Day is masturbating to girls wearing PlayBoy bunny costumes, , or bikinis, .

. . Craig and Clyde go up to Kenny.

"Hey, dude, who's your valentine?" Clyde spoke, before looking at Craig.

". . . Craig, where's Tweek?" Clyde asked him curiously before Craig answered: "He's with his friends, why what's up?"

"heh. . So you and him don't go everywhere together then huh?" Clyde remarked jokingly, giggling about it before he looked back at Kenny.

"Fuck you. ." Craig muttered angrily underneath his breath, throwing him the middle finger — although it's hidden due to the fabric of his pockets.

" . . . I don't have a Valentine, again." Kenny spoke up awkwardly, seeming ashamed about it, "Again? what about Y/n?"

" . . . Y/n?" Kenny mumbled, glancing away from the latter.

. . . Would Y/n even say yes? . .

"look! — speak of the devil." Clyde giggled underneath his breath as Y/n walked by, , literally without a care in the world.

"Trust me dude, we can help you." promised Craig, patting Kennys shoulder before looking at his hand, wiping it against the walls of the school.

Kenny only rolled his eyes in this interaction.

––

after school — Craig, Clyde and Kenny had finished discussing on how Kenny should make Y/n be his valentine.

"Look guys, I appreciate your effort but-" "No Kenny. You will be doing this," Clyde cut him off, telling him how he needs to be confident about this.

Kenny only looks away from him.

. . . after a while, they ended up on a plan.

Clyde got Tolkien to lend Kenny some money so he can buy flowers for Y/n since. . he was too broke anyway.

he ended up getting a random bouquet of flowers since it would be strange to ask someone whats their favourite flower near valentines day.

he got f/f (favourite flowers) just out of pure guess on what she would like, . If — When. When they start becoming a bit more of a serious relationship, then he'll know.

Kenny shortly got home after buying said flowers as he pulled out his phone, and messaged Y/n.

Kenny: hey Y/n can I talk 2 u 4 a quick sex?
sec. sec .. not sex, mb mb sorry,

Y/n : ... yes?
I know what you mean kenny
dont worry ab it

Kenny: I was js wondering
if we could meet up ltr,
nvm, hb afterschool tmrw?

Y/n : stop changing your mind
but okay, why? wsp?

Tomorrow will be the day before valentine's, .. and Kenny could practice saying it before probably miserably failing in front of Y/n.

Kenny: o it's nth dw ab it ok?
but it's tmrw afterschool,
meet at the court behind the school k?

Y/n : sure ?
ur acting so strange,
what u tryna do? hmu?

Kenny: WHAT NO
no .

Y/n : sure, okayy,, well I gtg, ttyl,
if not then see u tmrw :)

Kenny sighed out of relief, he didn't even realise he was holding his breath the entire time.

why the hell is he acting like this? — it's not like they're in middle school or anything, , they're literally graduating this year.

––

after school — Y/n was already at the back of the school, patiently waiting for Kenny as his friends hurried him along, handing the flowers they hid, — luckily they were still bloomed.

Kenny hid the flowers behind his back as Cartman pushed him from the corner of the school building,

Kennys' view adverted to Y/n as he smiled guiltily. "heyy Y/n. ." he spoke, walking closer to her.

". . hey?"

"You don't happen to. . have a valentine do you?" — she shook her head no,

great, okay, this is going well.

"would you think I'm handsome?" Kenny put up a smug smile slightly as Y/n flushed her cheeks a soft pink.

"why?"

Kenny didn't answer her as he spoke up, "Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to be this handsome, young man's valentine, — that being me."

Kenny smiled, shifting his weight onto one leg as he waited for Y/ns response, , that was before he remembered about the flowers.

". . ! I even got you flowers, , f/f to be exact." he held them out, loud and proud as her eyes widened.

. . how could I almost forget the fucking flowers?

——

first person pov •°. *

I gulped quietly, looking at the flowers he handed out to me, suggesting that I should take it from him.

. . . my favourite flowers? — how the hell does he know?

". . I mean. . I wouldn't mind being your Valentine for tomorrow, Kenny, ." I put up a soft smile as I took the flowers into my hands.

stay calm, .

" — how'd you know I like f/f? — were you stalking me—"

"No-!! — god no, no, . . I uhm. . Wendy told me." He lied, , and I knew he did.

I didn't tell Wendy my favourite type of flowers.
I only nodded, pretending to believe him as I put up a small smile.

" . , , wait, so your my, Valentine right?"

"yes? — you'll be my Valentine as well, ."

why is he acting like a 6th grader? — we're literally 16 — and 17 . . and 18. . same thing though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 12.2K 30
↣ What do you get when you take a twenty-three year old girl, add seventeen years of martial arts, gymnastics, swimming, soccer, volleyball...
10.9K 168 16
This is an X Reader book for TMNT 2007. I will do both girls and boys from this show and if you do not like that I suggest you not read my book or if...
17.9K 493 36
Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You live with your mom, your chatting with yo...
2.4K 34 18
Lucy quinzel, the daughter of Joker and Harley quin. Forsook by her parents, Lucy grew alone in the dark street of Gotham city. She wondered and crie...