Count on me

Galing kay ltsaep

Danielle who came and replaced Evelyn's old teacher's place. Two person with similar storyline. Love or leave... Higit pa

Who is who
The first with the one Ep:1
Jealous, much? Ep:3
You are falling for her Ep:4
Can't stay Ep:5
She let you in Ep:6
Maybe? I do? Ep:7
a goodbye for the better Ep:8
Make me remember? Ep:9
Still caring? Ep:10
Wanna play a game, child Ep:11
Her? Maybe not a bad choice Ep:12
Gotta be a joke Ep:13
I said nothing back Ep:14
I bet that Ep-15
Fell harder Ep:16

The key, The text Ep:2

21 4 0
Galing kay ltsaep

When I came home my mother was in the kitchen sitting at the table and looking at the key thats in front of her.

"Evelyn before you go upstairs I wanna talk with you about something."

"What is it mom?"
I questioned her while sitting to the chair.

"This key is yours now."

"What is this key mom?"

"Your grandmother thinks that.. umm... you can have this now.."
She was so nervous and it seems like she cried a little bit.

"What does this key opens mom?"

"It is your dad's old house key."
"The one thats on the hill.."
"I don't think i can ever go there Evelyn..."

"You think I can mom? No I can't too."

"Not now Evelyn. When you're ready that place is yours."
I didn't want to make her upset more than she is now.

"Thank you mom.
I'm going to take a shower now."

I got the key hold it for a while left the kitchen and walked towards to the stairs,
I hold the railing and started to cry, I tried to not make a sound to not hurt my mother anymore, I got up stairs hardly.

I hit the shower as soon as I got into the bathroom.
The touch of cold water on my skin brought me back to life I took shower quickly then i dried my hai, brushed my teeth and got into my room and throw myself at the bed.

I opened instagram and looked at people's stories then I found Danielle's insta account I got in to look what was there her insta was cool, she was hot too i cannot lie about that.

I saw a picture of her and Ms Lawrence they were really good friends ig. I liked the photo then closed my phone, went downstairs got myself a cup of tea and got back up opened some music and played sims for a while.

After I finished I saw there was a 2 notification I opened to see what was the notifications about,

What the hell? did she just sent me a follow request? I was shocked and there was a message from her too god what the fuck??

We texted for like a minute i made her angry i can feel it I went to the bed this day was exhausting I fell asleep like in second...

•••
Just a little episode cus i don't feel like making a big episode today maybe tonight:)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.9K 402 25
An 18 year old immigrant student with a catastrophic past, joins highschool and captivates everyone with her beauty. She however, only wants one woma...
65.2K 3.7K 13
With only one week left in her high school career, Day decides to help amp up the school's excitement. As life would have it, a freak accident makes...
87.3K 2.8K 98
This is kind of a TeacherxStudent story, but the "Teacher" is a "Janitor". Sydney Tenner is a teen gymnast, along with her twin sister, Delilah. As s...
177K 5K 45
Camilla Thompson, a nineteen-year-old student, is ready to start her last year in school, hoping to have as much fun as she can with her friends. Da...