' ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐“๐‘๐”๐‹๐˜ // ๐‘...

By fooledhim

โ ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐‘๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ, ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๏ฟฝ... More

แƒฆ | ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  -
โœถ ๐๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐‡๐”๐€๐๐†
โšœ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โšœ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
โšœ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐
โšœ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ˜˜ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐„๐’
โค ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โค ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
เผ„ ๐๐Ž๐’๐„๐ˆ๐ƒ๐Ž๐
โ˜ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ˜ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก
๊’ท๊’ฆ ๐๐„๐„๐‹๐™๐„๐๐”๐
๐Ÿ•ฏ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
โšก๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ
เซ ๐๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‡๐€
โˆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
โˆ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ
โˆ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐

โšœ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก

1.1K 24 1
By fooledhim

As a fellow deity yourself, you was walking down the hallways in the arena to where buddha room was where he was getting treated after his match. Unfortunately he won, while walking down the hallways the wall beside you exploded? no that wasnt the right word. It was punched to the point it crashed and almost fell on you. you easily dodged it although you were pissed at whoever did that. 

however, a fair skinned tall muscular man came out of the crashed wall. his eyes were blindfolded. once he was fully stepped out he raised his right hand that was nail guards on his right hand's middle and index fingers, as well as on his left hand's ring, middle, and index fingers.

"Wherever we may tread, a road shall appear ahead! Hao!" He said proudly. 

You looked at him with confusion and thought he was extremely weird! he noticed you on the side. 

"You there woman, show me my waiting room." he demanded of you with a smile on his face. Who does he think he is ?! does he know who hes talking to? 

"hurry up and show me my room woman!" he raises his voice a little louder. 

you had enough of his ridiculous manners! you decided to play with him for a little bit. 

"Of course, follow me." you said smiling fakery as you led him to the VIP section where only high deities like yourself could enter.  You opened the door and you look at him walking in like hes one of the superiors. He walks in confidently as he casually walks past Ares and Hermes. He sat down on Hades seat with his legs wide open. 

"Hao! This is a splendid seat!" he said smiling widely while turning towards you

"Arent you gonna sit down here with me pretty woman?" He said confidently 

Armes were shocked as he stared at you walking towards the group. 

"Y/N, what is the meaning of this? who is that? hes sitting in hades seat like its made for him" Armes said with a shocked expression on his face. 

you shrugged, he is quite amusing for a human. Is he a strong fighter? he must be with that confidence he has!

Hermes raised his right hand up to his chin. "Not sure, maybe hes lost? though it do seem like hes human."

"Lost? give me a break! You there! you know this is the chief God's VIP section dont you? Mankinds spectator section is that way! come on I'll take you there myself!" Armes says harshly while reaching out to grab his wrist. 

In a few moments he was flipped over by the same human he though that was weak, his face was planted on the floor and flipped which his back is now on the ground and his large legs over the short balcony. 

you covered your mouth trying to hold in your laugh, "youre amusing for a human, who are you? tell me your name" you said smiling at him ignoring hermes who was down looking confused while his nose was bleeding. 

You noticed Hermes was also curious about him as he stood in front of the man. The human looked at you and smiled at you before looking towards Hermes. 

"Humble yourselves." he said confidently. You deadpanned at his words. Humble? he should be following his own advice. 

"Pardon?" Hermes says in confusion

"it does not matter where I am or what this place is. Youre in the presence of an Emperor. The throne is where I am" he says confidently while sticking his index and middle finger between his legs. 

Then it suddenly clicked on you! Qin Shi Huang, also known as The Emperor where it all Began. You were sneaking around the base while hearing an emperor would be fighting next, never knew it was him. 

Armes got up enraged and started yelling at him. 

"what do you think youre doing! After I, a God bothered to show you some kindness!!" Armes yelled loudly.

"hm, my my how cushy. You there woman, ill ask you again care to sit next to the king?" he says ignoring while patting the seat next to him armes yells which angered him more.

"dont you dare look down on me!" Armes yell again while grabbing the man wrist harshly 

"I am one of the twelves Gods of Olympus Armes God of.... WAR!" he said angrily tightening his grip and twisting it, but with less effort with one movement of his arm. Armes was flipped on his back again! 

Hermes was shocked and confused.

"how lively you are big guy, though im not gonna ask again. Sit down with me woman" he says demanding while smiling happily

you sigh, as you sat with him. he wraps his arm around your shoulder. 

"good girl. though im parched! is there anything I can drink?" He says pulling you closer.

Hermes looked at you before answering his question gleefully with his eyes closed. 

"are you interested in some honey mead, sir?" 

"Indeed!" He says while picking you up easily and placing you on his lap. 

While hermes went to go fetch the drink, qin shi looked at you curiously but overall still smiling like always. 

"whats your name woman! if i win this battle with whatever God im fighting, youre gonna go on a date with me!" he says happily.

you were shocked, he was quite handsome yet but never have you met anybody more straight forward than him.

"is that a question or a demand? My name is Y/N" you said with a irk mark on your forehead.

soon hermes came back with the drink and poured it to the bowl qin shi was holding, while his other arm was wrapped around your waist.

after taking a sip of the drink for a few moments, Qin Shi beamed out in joy

"Hao! This is delicious! Good Man! whats your name?" 

"Thank you for your understanding, sir. I am Hermes one of the twelve Gods of Olympus." Hermes replied.

Armes got up, "who do you two think youre dealing with!?" Armes yelled out unfortunately his face was met with the door being wide opened, slapping him across the face.

Goll's face popped up. "aha! there you are!" her words made qin shi head turn. 

Brunhilde face also popped up behind hers. 

"Goodness! After I expressly told you not to leave your room, and whats more you left the corridors full of holes!" brunhilde yells with both her hands on her hips

until they realized what was actually happening! 

"L-Lady Y/n?! Why are you sitting on his lap!" Goll says shocked, brunhilde was the same reaction as hers.

"Y/n did he force you?!" brunhilde asked worryingly

you shook your head as you smiled. 

"not at all, hes quite a interesting human. hes got boldness." you said smiling at them giving them the reassurance that they need.

"Mou-Mantai!, The Road is where I lead!" he yells again beamingly like the sun.

You saw Goll whisper something to Brunhilde's ear, they mustve been talking about him. You chuckled to yourself. 

"My apologies for disturbing you three." Brunhilde says while walking towards us. 

Hermes reassure her that it was nothing

"Now.. lets be off"  brunhilde says with a change of her voice.

"I refuse! I've taken a liking to this place since this pretty woman keeps me company, I wont leave unless I bring her with me! plus... I wont grow bored in here." He says referring to Armes while tighting his grip around you bringing you closer and putting his face between your neck inhaling your scent with his legs now crossed.

All the five of you who was currently in the room was surprised by his words and actions with you, but brunhilde quickly gathered her emotions and kept calm.

"My condolences, but in case you werent aware you will be fighting in round seven." brunhilde says with a stoic face.

Her words seem to have shocked the Gods of Olympics. Qin Shi Huang jumped out in glee while still holding you by his side with you slumped over his shoulder like a bag of sack.! He was also standing on top of the couch.

"nmmnnn Hao! Finally, Ive grown tired of waiting!" He says out loud

"Now lets head to the entrance gate shall we?" Brunhilde says reaching her hand out to him.

"No need" His words confused them

"Forgetful are we? I wont leave unless I bring y/n along with me" he says smiling. Your name sounds so good in his mouth! 

Brunhilde looks at you, you nodded. Even if the others thought you were suffering, you were strong enough to get out of his grip. Hes handsome! its also for your own benefit right?

"fine. Lady Y/n will come along with you as long as you dont cause anymore trouble" brunhilde says strictly.

"Hao! thats what I like!" Qin Shi Huang says gleefully. He jumped down from the couch with you still slumped over his shoulders while he walks towards the exit.

He slaps your bum, which causes you to be flustered as the girls and God's see you in such pitiful state. 

"Now.. I can have you for myself. Once I defeat him, you'll be all mine!" Qin Shi says happily walking down the corridors to the entrance gate.

-----------------

Mou-Mantai : No Worries

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 281 12
โ™† ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๏ฟฝ...
96.6K 3.9K 31
A young goddess born from the strongest god, finds herself in Olympus during the 4000 years council, to debate on whether to let humans live for anot...
261 54 17
"ษดแด แดษดแด‡s สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœษชs แด›ษชแดแด‡," "๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ?" "แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแดษด'แด› แด€ษดแด… ษชา“ แด›สœแด‡ส แด…แด, แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สŸแดss." ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰...