Union Universe React [Discont...

Per ArkVerfall

[Disclaimer : Cringe and Bad story,Bad Grammar and slow Update] Across the Multiverse Fanfic there this one... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1: summon some people
Chapter 2 : Deku Vs Shigaraki part One
I Forgo.. my Bio
Chapter 3 : Deku Vs Shigaraki part Two
I'm out of Idea
Chapter 4: Bringing some people
Chapter 5 : FEM Y/N PLAYS UNO
Ark and MirHaz eat burger king
Extra Chapter : spot the difference

Chapter 6 : Time to invite some people

982 13 18
Per ArkVerfall

Text - Normal talk/action

Text- Name of Characters/talk/action/note

Text- like sound effect, action during talk and all

<_____________________________________________>

Arlecchino : Ah, is been a while I visit here

Issei : Uhh miss. You just standing there. What are you saying?

Arlecchino : Huh? Oh right I'm still here. Sigh Right. Time move different here. Whisper

Rias : What-

Arlecchino : Alright everyone. So umm Ark give me a list for me invite more people so.

Katsuki Bakugou : Sigh Great. More people... More annoying people.

Arlecchino : But first. Snap her fingers Your guys can get some rest here also. There food on the counter. I'm going to meet my boss for second.

Arlecchino open the portal to go her boss office while that happens. Everyone go to where Arlecchino said it.

Kaminari : Man, I'm hungry. So how's the reaction you guys wanna say?

Raiden Mei : Well I guess is help us understand what future is going to be I think we should prepare what happened.

Kiana : Nod What Mei senpai said.

Katsuki Bakugou : Of course you agree what ever she said Tuna.

Kiana : Shut up bomb boy!! At least our fandom is better then your guys fandom who is gay art!!

Katsuki Bakugou : The f*ck did you say to me you stupid Tuna!! We Rival!! We not gay!! At least we not act gay to friend, not like you!!

Kiana : Huh?! You jerk!!

While Bakugou and Kiana arguing. We see team RWBY and Team JNPR talking they day and of course try to improve themselves after react Deku vs Shigaraki. Izuku and Fauna eating together, Durrandal,Fu hua and Rita also eating on the table. With Lucia,Liv and Lee.

Luica : Stare

Lucia : Is this Human food look like? Before punishing virus happens?

Liv : W-well yeah Lucia. Try it... well at least.... Because we are construct but at least we try

Lucia then begin to eating it. After a while she smiles happy.

Lucia : mmm~ Delicious!

Liv : giggles

Lee : Well I don't know who cook this.. but I guess I should try some of it.

They're begin to eat the food like happy squad there's are. We skip other table.

Issei : So Rias... Umm... Can I ask you a question?

Rias : Yes?

Issei : Do... do your-

Kiana : Bronya!! Stop stealing my food!!

Issei : Nevermind

Got cut off as Kiana running at Bronya who steal her food. While everyone being crowded.

A few hours later.

Arlecchino open her portal again.

Arlecchino : I'm back. Now get you ass to the theater please

Everyone go back to they're sit. While bringing some drink and popcorn.

Fauna : Anyway. Thanks you for you bringing us some food and t relax Arlecchino. While hugging Izuku

Izuku Midoriya : F-Fauna I'm not your Izuku!!

Arlecchino : Well Ark did the food before he go t meet his friend. I still remember it. Now are you guys ready?

Everyone nod agreement.

Arlecchino : Alright but first let me bring some people

Snap her fingers then portal open to the universe call

???1 : So this is the places you say miss?

???2 : Wow there so many people here!

???3 : Here so many people... Scared Ihwa I'm scared...

Ihwa : Don't worry Nenya I'm here... Pet her head

Ihwa : O-oh. Ok

Ihwa look around seeing many people. She try to use her gift but doesn't work.

Ihwa : tch... Why doesn't work... Whisper

??? : Guess someone teleport us...

??? : What do you mean Engen?

Engen : Point That girl teleport us....

Arlecchino : Hello guest Waving her hand I'm Arlecchino. I'm here to invite to watch the show. Cmon I know you all what a break right?

??? : Well... If you say so miss smile I'm Victoria... Nice to meet you now then...

Victoria : Who are you actually?

Arlecchino : Just some people invited other people to watch... Now sit down miss Victoria and other people.

They're thinking for a bit then walk to empty sit I mean they're can't you any ability so they're don't have any choice.

Arlecchino : Now let's begin the show

<____________________________________>

That's all for now not next chapter is is they're going to react is... Sukuna (Not Ark) Vs Mahoraga after that done I will work The final lesson after that chapter.

So the new character is from Manhwa title "Hero killer" sense there a lot of characters here the list. That I know

<Nameless group>
Ihwa
Nenya
Engen
Rachel Sinclair
John Nash
Vector
Bagna
Baek-Ji

<Hero clan>
Jeremy Bernstein (Former)
Kirine (spy of Nameless)
Effi
Fazin
Lyca
Suki
Yuna Song
Muine Langjer

<The Elders>
Victoria
Prim Anville
Padrius Encilion

That's all I guess. I know there a lot of characters but hey that's all I know. So see you an next chapter. Also Merry Christmas here a gift.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...