LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 40- Still With You

328 7 2
By merosegirl

Few weeks later...

Jungkook bursed the door open as he turn his head left and right, looking for a certain someone.

"Taehyung ah, Taehyung ah?! Baby where are you?!"

"I'm here I'm here. What the heck is wrong with you, jungkookie". Taehyung, who is coming out of the kitchen ask to his fussy boyfriend.

"I got it. I got it baby". Jungkook exclaimed happily as he can't stand straight, keeps on jumping around.

"What do you get? Aishh calm down, boy". Taehyung hold Jungkook's arm to make his stop moving around. "Now tell me, what happened".

"The result. For my final exam. I got all A's baby!!"

Taehyung gasped. "What? Are you fucking serious, Jungkook?!" Taehyung ask in disbelief.

"Yeah! Look at this". Jungkook show his phone screen at Taehyung, showing the semester's final exam result he got online.

Taehyung widened his eyes. "Holy shit! You're right, Jungkook. Everything's A, and you didn't fail any subject".

"I did it, Taehyungie!!" Jungkook said happily while pulling Taehyung in his embrace.

Taehyung chuckle, patting Jungkook's back. "Of course, you did it, dear. Congratulations".

"Thank you, Taetae. Thank you so much. I wouldn't get like this without any of your help. Thank you for tutoring me".

"You're most welcome, Jungkook. But just so you know, you got this kind of result because your own effort. Your effort in finding tutor, your effort in making your father proud, and also your effort in studying. You did your best and you got what you want. I'm proud of you, my boyfie". Taehyung touch Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook smile, as he continue to hug Taehyung again. "I'm just so lucky to have you, Kim Taehyung".

Taehyung just put on sweet smile on his face.

Taehyung received a call from someone. Pulling away from Jungkook's hug, he pick up the call.

"Hello Jiminie".

"Taetae! The result's out, do you know that?"

"I do. But I haven't check mine yet".

"Aww it's okay baby I know you did well. The others also got excellent pointer. So hobi hyung asked us if we want to celebrate our victory. I don't know his plan. But he said something about karaoke".

"Ohh when is it, Jiminie?"

"Tomorrow. Are you free, Taetae?"

Taehyung smile. "Of course I am. Jiminie, I'll ask Jungkook first. And I'll text you later".

"Oh that's okay take your time, baby. Inform me anything. Congrats by the way".

"Thank you. You too Jiminie". Taehyung hung up the call.

"What's Jimin calling you for?" Jungkook ask.

"Hobi hyung invite us to go to the karaoke together tomorrow, as he wants to celebrate our success in the final exam. Do you wanna come along?"

"Of course. Let's go together".

Taehyung smile happily and nod his head. "Okay".

************************************
Jin, with his heavy breath slam his butt on the sofa tiredly, pretty sure he's gonna pass out soon. Jungkook who is beside him chuckle.

"Hahaha, are you doing fine, Jin hyung".

Jin turn his head to the younger. "You won't know how tired I am right now. Luckily I got that dork of mine to replace me". Jin said, point his finger to Namjoon who is crazily dancing on the dance floor.

Upon arriving at the karaoke centre one hour ago, they bought some food and pick their karaoke room. After having some chitchat, Jin straightly grab the mic and sing some songs with his usual energetic dances. After singing three songs non stop, he passed the mic to Namjoon and finally get to rest like right now. But not gonna lie, he was enjoying it.

Meanwhile Namjoon right now is busy singing the 'Victory Song' by Stray Kids, matching the situation they are having right. The others are cheering him with everything he's doing, which are his weird style of dancing, his rap, his vocals that are sometimes crack, his on point expressions and not to mention his clumsy self that sometimes slipping by the floor. Whatever Namjoon is doing are found funny and making the karaoke room filled with the boys laughter.

After singing the last line of the song, Namjoon swagly drop the mic.

"Yeahh mic drop!" Yoongi said and the others applaud.

"Jungkook ah, you're next".

"Huh, why me? My voice is not that good".

Jin roll his eyes. "Dude stop being so humble. Like I didn't hear you sing while you're pooping once. Now get your ass there and let out your sweet voice, kiddo".

Jungkook exhale. He got up and grab the mic, while the others clap their hands and cheer for him.

"Umm this is the first time I'm singing for you guys. The song I'm going to sing is dedicated especially to someone. So..I hope you guys will enjoy it". Jungkook said and the boys let out loud cheer for the youngest.

Jungkook open his favourite song, titled with 'Still With You'.

(Okay so this is Jungkook's korean song, but I translated it. So kindly enjoy it)

Your light voice that passes by me
Would you please call my name one more time
Although I'm paused underneath the frozen sunset
I'll walk towards you step by step
Still with you

Jungkook smooth voice singing the intro of the song make the boys cheer loudly, including Taehyung who is looking at him with loving eyes.

In a dark room with no light
I shouldn't get used to it but I'm used to it again
The low pitched sound of the air conditioner
If I don't have this, I might just fall apart

We laugh together, we cry together
I guess these simply emotions
were everything to me
When will it be?
When I face you again
I will look into your eyes and say
"I missed you"

In a rapturous memory
The rain falls although I dance alone
By the time this fog gets lifted
I will run to you with my feet wet then hold me tight

Jungkook finish the first chorus, never taking his eyes off Taehyung in whatever line he's singing. Taehyung just reply Jungkook's stares towards him the same, smile never leaving his lips as much as his body swayed left and right , enjoying the soft and sweet sound of his boyfriend. Taehyung knows the fact that the song Jungkook's singing is specially dedicated to him.

Because that moon looked lonely
Because it seems like it's crying brightly in the night sky
I knew that morning will come soon
But I wanted to stay in your sky
like a star

If I had know that day
That moment will turn out to be like this
Then I would have kept it longer
When will it be?
When I face you again
I will look into your eyes and say
"I missed you"

In a rapturous memory
The rain falls although I dance alone
By the time this fog gets lifted
I will run to you with my feet wet then hold me tight

Oh ooh..oh ooh...oh ooh....
Oh ooh...oh ooh...oh ooh..oh..ooohh

The boys sitting closer arms rested on the others shoulders as their move the body left and right.

Behind the faint smile looking at me
I will draw a beautiful purple
Our walking pace might not fit
But I want to walk this road with you
Still with you

Jungkook finish the last lines with a smile on his face, as his members do a very loud applause to him. Hoseok even whistle to him.

"Yeahh bravoo bravoo!" Namjoon shout, clapping his hands for Jungkook.

Jungkook laugh looking at all his supporters in front of him. His eyes fixed on Taehyung who is clapping his hands while showing his boxy smile. Jungkook can't help but to smile widely, eyes not leaving his biggest supporter, Kim Taehyung.

Time skip...

Jungkook is at the balcony, looking outside at the colourful cities while having his mind elsewhere. The cities view are looking good tonight. But his head occupied with something. He flinch a little when an arms wrapped around his waist.

"Found you. What are you doing here hmm?" Taehyung ask, laying his head on Jungkook's broad back.

Jungkook smile. "Nothing, baby. Just thinking about something".

"Really? Who did you call just now?"

"My father. I told him about my result".

"Seriously? He's surely being so proud of you right now".

"Of course he do. He even congratulated me. And..asking about my tutor who made me like this".

"Your father was asking about me?"

Jungkook turn around, facing Taehyung as he hug the tiny waist, pulling the body closer to himself.

"He did. Taehyung ah, what if I say, my father wants to meet you?"

"Hmm? For what?" Taehyung tilt his head.

"He wanted to thank you. He has known you as my tutor, and when you finally made me succeed like that, of course he would want to see you face to face, getting to know you".

"I see. Is that why you've been frowning hmm?" Taehyung ask, pinching Jungkook's cheek.

"Taehyung, should I tell him about our relationship?"

The older smile. "Jungkookie, I don't mind if your father want to see me. I mean..an honour for me to say, I really want to meet your father too. But.. declaring our relationship to him, we shouldn't do that".

"But, why, baby? I want my dad to know that I'm gay. And I'm having this perfect guy as my boyfriend now".

"Jungkook ah, he's your father. Whatever your sexualities are, I'm sure he's gonna be okay with it. But.. knowing about your changed sexuality and end up being with me, I'm afraid he dislikes it, Jungkook".

"What do you mean by that, babe? Are you saying my father can't accept you?"

Taehyung raise up his palms, placing them on both of Jungkook's cheeks.

"Jungkook, about your sexuality, your father can't do anything about it. But knowing about you and me, I'm sure he would against it. Is he gonna accept a guy like me be his only son's life partner? I'm afraid not, Jungkook ah. Instead of facing it when your father is hating me, I would rather get him to know that I'm only your friend and your tutor. If your father know who I am and gonna separate us, I don't want that to be happen, Jungkook ah". Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek.

"Baby why are you talking like that? Why wouldn't my father like you? No one's gonna separate us. I promise you".

"Promises can be made, Jungkook. I'm afraid you can't fulfill it. Like me, I can promise you that I will love you forever. But for some reasons, I might have to break my promises towards you. If your father set you up with different guy other than me for the sake of your happiness, I can't do anything, Jungkookie. I--".

Jungkook pull Taehyung's body in his embrace. "Stop. Stop saying all that, Taehyungie. I..I don't wanna hear it anymore. You are going to hurt yourself with your own words".

Taehyung do as Jungkook said. He stop talking and keeping his palms on caressing Jungkook's back.

The younger pull away from the hug."Baby, tomorrow morning, let's meet my father. I'll pick you up from here".

"Of course. You're not going to stay here for tonight?"

"I'm not, baby. I'm having dinner with my father and I guess I'll stay at his house for tonight. I'm sorry baby".

"Hey what would you be sorry for? I understand it very well. Have fun with your father okay?"

"But if you want me to come here after the dinner, I will, baby".

Taehyung smile. Wrapping his arms around the younger's neck, he lean closer and plant a very soft kiss on Jungkook's lips as Jungkook just kiss him back.

"I'm gonna be fine, Jungkookie. Spend time with your father, and we'll see each other tomorrow okay? I'll call you tonight". Taehyung said with a smile.

"If you say so, baby". Jungkook kiss Taehyung's forehead and embrace his boyfriend again.

To be continued....

*****************************
We reached 40th chapter now. For those who read my story and votes on the chapters, I love you ❤️🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 500 18
where Jungkook is a university student who struggles to pay his fees,needs and house rents.His mother died before he know what's the meaning of that...
4.4K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
802K 53.8K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
886K 50K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...