Cyberpunk Edgerunners x Mal...

By PurpleDead_Stories

So I started playing cyberpunk again and thought off this story. As explanation this is not a reader x edger... More

The Day i lost my life
At the bottem again
Bio (Changed)
A Wierd Crew
The Job
An addition to the Crew
An Agreement
So free time?
The ice begins to melt
The Desperate
Foreign Emotions
Question to my Readers

A energetic sister and a new client

637 15 4
By PurpleDead_Stories

Sup you simps! I guess you know who's coming to the team. Well let's go!
I know it's a bit late but I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.
_________________________________

It has been a few days since our almost demise. Kiwi and I have been talking a bit more then before, nothing out of the ordinary. But today Pillar wanted to get a new crew member.
We all were in the base and waited for him to come.
Main, Dorio and kiwi sat on the couch in the middle, while I leaned against the wall behind the couch.
The smoke of my and Kiwi's cigarette joined together as it went up in the air. Lucy was otherwise occupied, don't know what, she's still very secretive about everything.
Then finally after a long while pillar opened the door and walked inside.

Pillar: What's up fuckers!

He yelled and kiwi sighed in annoyance.

Main: where is this fresh blood?

Pillar: she's right here.

Pillar took a step to the side and revealed a small girl, lightly clothes with bluish green skin and pink tattoos. Her hair was a light mint green color.

Everyone's thoughts (except Pillar and Rebecca): a kid?! Don't tell me pillar did something with her?

Dorio: the fuck you can't drag a kid here and why is she barely wearing anything?!

Rebecca: huh! The hell you mean kid! I'm 19 years old you hag!

Everyone was stunt for a second.

You: what is your name?

Rebecca: I'm Rebecca this assholes sister.

She pointed at Pillar with her thumb, like a sideways thumps up.

Everyone's thoughts (except pillar and Rebecca): he has a Sister?!

Main: well anyway, what can you bring to the table?

Rebecca: can't really hack and stuff but give me guns and you have-

Pillar: a raging hamster with handguns!

He interrupted her and she popped a vain on her forehead.

Rebecca: give me a gun and ILL POP YOUR HEAD!

You: we're have you worked before?

Rebecca stopped raging at her brother and looked back at us.

Rebecca: I was a Moxx so I know how to mess people up.

Pillar: and how to fuck them.

Rebecca: I'll rip your Crome out of your head!

Kiwi held a hand to her head and did a long sigh.
I looked at her.

You: your not getting a break mh, now there's two of them.

She just gave me a side eye. Then Main stood up while Pillar was still trying not to get killed by his sister.

Main: well let's go we have a client waiting.

Dorio: so formal, he's a Corpo ass wanting us for the dirty work. You know the dangers of that!

Main: then we'll just have to watch out, now come on!

So we all went somewhere dark and disgusting were all corpos do business that is "not legal" but who cares at this point. This city is the definition of breaking any law there is.
We arrived under a bridge in a dark corner somewhere. Main sat in the open side door of his new Van after the last one, well left with a bang.
Dorio was standing besides him and leaned against the van, Pillar an Rebecca were sitting on the roof of the van with there legs dangling down.
Kiwi was leaning against my car and tapped away on her data pad while smoking as usual.
I was also leaning against the side of my hood besides kiwi, fidgeting with my monowire.

Dorio: we're the fuck is this guy we've been waiting for half an hour.

Rebecca: is this normal for you, cause this fucking sucks!

Main: that's what's you get if you fixer is a corpo.

Another five minutes go by when finally a black limo comes around a corner. The limo stops a few meters from us and main walks a few steps forward.
The door of the fancy car opens and a man in a red suit with white hair comes out. His one eye had one extra above and below.

Faraday: you must be the mercenaries.

Main: yeah and your fucking late.

Faraday: I have a lot more to do then give simple tasks to the likes of you.

We all were on alert and eyed the guy.
And then two of his guard dogs came out of the car and stood beside him.

Faraday: I believe this won't be a problem now.

Main: just give us the info so we can do our job.

Faraday: of course.

He pulled out a data chip and main socketed it to read the info.

Main: you want us to kill some low life gang leader? Why?

Faraday: that is none of your concern.

Main: listen, I could care less about your problems but we won't just kill a guy for the heck of it!

Faraday: I guess this time it's not such importance to keep secrecy. But don't expect to get info like this in future contracts. He took militech equipment so your gonna take him out for it.

Main: see isn't that hard. We will contact you when the job is done.

Faraday looked pleased and looked at us all, his sight was stuck on me for a second.
One of his men looked at me, my eyes glowed with a digital glow and not one second later his optics sparked.

Faraday: careful you don't want me as your enemy.

You: then tell your dogs it's rude to scan someone without asking first.

Faraday: hahaha, your not that interesting for me that I would make the effort.

You: you better remember that. And if not, be sure to research me so Arasaka stands in front of your door.

Faraday gave me a mean look, he was interested by the words I just threw at him. But if arasaka was involved with me and he would look into it, he could find out about one of Arasakas fuck ups. If that happens he will be eliminated just because he knows. That's how the corpo world works.

Faraday: see to it done and don't keep me waiting.

With that he and his dogs got back into the car to drive of, wich didn't take long. Main turned around to go back to Dorio. Kiwi looked at me and called me to talk without them hearing us. She looked down at her data pad without any emotion as usual.

Kiwi: this faraday is a small fish but still a militech corpo.

You: yeah this could be really bad. If he looks into my past Arasaka gets on his ass and then us.

Kiwi: why would Arasaka want to kill you?

You: that's a long story, not for now.

Kiwi: ok secretive much.

You: yeah well simple doesn't exist in this city.

Kiwi: I guess your right there.

You: wanna get the usual after?

Kiwi: sure.

We cut the call. Main walked over to me.

Main: one of you needs to look into this so we can prepare right, killing some gang leader will piss people off.

You: you mean like Malestrom last time.

Main: yeah so check the info.

Kiwi: you think it's save to work with corpos.

Main: no but they have the deepest pockets.

You: and deep graves when you see something you shouldn't have.

Kiwi: at this point they don't even bury you anymore.

With that main handed me the info chip.

Main: well I guess let's get out of here. Give me word tomorrow if you have a plan.

With that this dubious meeting ended and I was again employed or rather working with corpos, what a shit show this is gonna become.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.1K 17
Engram Synchronization Initializing... I I I _______ _______ Life Path : Corpo _______ _______ I I I Upload Complete - Opening File...
6.3K 357 17
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣? (Since there are only male reader stories about cyberpun...
8.8K 49 13
y/n pearce and shirome pearce the sons of aiden pearce and olvia karasu two legendary edgerunners known as the fox and the kitsune both of the men ta...
37.5K 1.2K 54
Legendary Status, Its what every merc, solo, fixer and Netrunner wanna hit. Few get close enough to Jump to it. Even fewer actually do. Then there's...