KASHI

By stuckinatale

"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of... More

Prologue
Aesthetics
Cast
Home
1. Kashi : Banaras' Beauty
2. Abhay Comes To Banaras
3. Some Strange Feelings
4. The Revenge
5. The Forced Marriage
6. Storm in Kashi's Life
7. The Revelation
8. Two Years Later
9. The Face Off
10. Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh
11. A Change of Heart?
12. Resentment
13. The Gift
14. Tantrums
15. Danger
16. Fighting Feelings
17. The Wish
18. The Distance
19. Leaving Him
21. Aftermath
22. Peace
23. Little Friend
24. Threat
25. The Game of Patience
26. Hukum Ranisa
27. Hukum Sa
28. Save Her
29. The Confession
30. The Surprise
31. Promise Me
32. Drunk
33. Hard to Resist
34. Menace's Arrival
35. Who is She?
36. Kashi is Dead.?
37. The Secret
38. The Plans

20. She is My Wife

10.4K 636 59
By stuckinatale

(Phirta rahoon dar badar
Milta nahi tera nishaan
Hoke judaa kab main jiya
Tu hai kahaan.. main kahaan..

Teri yaadon mein
Khoya rehta hoon
Mujhko dasti hai.. tanhaaiyan..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTERNOON TIME, RAJASTHAN

Kashi laid unconscious in a room. A man entered, questioning the secrecy of her arrival, his expressions tensed. He seemed like the boss of the group who had planned this.

"Did no one see it while bringing her here?" The boss asked, holding the collar of the man.

"No sir, no one had seen it." The man replied with his head bowed while Kashi was unconscious on the bed.

"When no one has seen it, then why is there a blockade in Rajasthan? Why is everyone, including the police, searching for her?" The boss said angrily.

"Sir, I-I don't know. I don't know." The man ranted fearfully.

Kashi heard some faint voice around her and was slowly regaining her consciousness. She opened her eyes, to became worried finding herself in an unknown room. As her gaze moved forward, she was surprised to see that one person and she muttered.

"You." Kashi uttered.

"Oh, so you've come to your senses." said the boss.

"Shehrawat, how dare you to bring me here?" Kashi said, rising from the bed. And Yes it was Shehrawat, poor man inviting his own death.

"Now what should I do with you? There are so many accounts to be settled." Shehrawat said, gesturing for his man to leave.

"You did wrong. You don't know whom you've touched." Kashi said angrily.

"You look beautiful when you're angry." Shehrawat remarked, taking slow steps in her direction.

"You've brought your death upon yourself, Shehrawat." She confronted him, her anger palpable.

Shehrawat retorted confidently, "Let me see who will come to save you. No one knows about this place except me, Kashi. Let's see who comes."

On the flip side, Abhay meticulously examined the footage. His eyes fixate on the last scene where Kashi converses with a man before losing consciousness and being taken away.

Determined, Abhay demands, "Find out who it is, you have only half an hour, otherwise, no one will go anywhere from this place today."

Exiting the room, he sees Shalini and Vijay standing there.
"What happened, did you find out anything.?" Shalini asked.

"Kashi has been kidnapped." Abhay said, making Shalini break down in tears while Vijay consoled her.

"If anything happens to her--" Vijay declared, his words abruptly halting in between.

"They won't survive. I'll show them what actually hell looks like." Abhay declared, his eyes ablaze with a mix of anger and desperation.

Together, they all head back to the palace, a sense of urgency in the air.
All the senior officers were already gathered in the palace.
"Khammagadi Hukum Sa." the policemen greeted in unison.

Expressing gratitude, Abhay addressed them, "I appreciate all of you for being here. Your task is to find them, and this is the person responsible." He added, placing two photographs in front of the group.

Upon seeing the man in the picture, Rana immediately identifies him. "This is Shehrawat's associate." Rana said, turning all glares to him.

"Are you sure, Rana?" Abhay inquired.

"Yes Hukum Sa. I've seen him with Shehrawat quite a few times." Rana affirmed.

Upon hearing him, Abhay was left with nothing but rage, his eyes flaring with anger.
"You did wrong,--- so wrong Shehrawat." He ranted, with a resolve to kill him today.

"All of you, get to work and find out where he is." He ordered, making the officers swiftly get into their action.

Meanwhile, Kashi sat in the room when a man entered with food.
"Take it and eat." He said.

"I don't want food; take it away from here." She said, anger relevant in her voice.

Shehrawat walked in the room, signaling his man to leave.
"Hey Kashi ji, please eat." He said, attempting to touch her.

Jerking off his hands, Kashi stood up and in a swift motion, she slapped him across the cheek.

Enraged with her action, Shehrawat retorted, "How dare you raise your hand on me." He uttered, giving her a stern glance.

In retaliation, Shehrawat slapped her hard, causing her to fall onto a glass table, eventually shattering it. Badly broken and injured, Kashi groaned in pain.

Holding her hair, he lifted her up and cruelly remarked, "Girls like you dare to raise your hand on me. huh?. Now you'll see, what I can do." He said, pushing her on the ground, hurting her hands further.

He stepped on her anklets, causing her wince in pain. Screaming in agony, Kashi uttered, "You'll s-suffer, you'll beg for your life but he won't spare you."

She accused, as she struggled to get up, her condition worsening to the point where she couldn't stand on her own. She closed her eyes, reminiscing about Abhay, fervently wishing him to come here.
"Kaha hai aap, Abhay" She voiced, her eyes welling up with tears.

On the other hand, Abhay drove the car with no limits. Breaking the rule, with an attempt to fake the time, he badly wanted to be with her at this moment. He felt Kashi calling him up, "Kaha hai aap,Abhay"

His heartbeat rose, his mind feared. Even a single second felt like hell for him. Fear gripped his heart, what if he lose her this time, once again.
"No, no, no, this can't happen. Ek baar kho chuke hai aapko, aab nahi kho sakte." He said, soothing his heart which somehow worked.

"Please be safe Kashi. P-please.." He ranted during the whole ride, speeding his car to no limit.

After a few minutes, he reached Shehrawat's farmhouse, followed by other cars with Vijay and other mens.
Observing the multitude of people, he deduces that Kashi is being held captive there.

Abhay begin to leave, but Vijay intervenes, "What are you doing? Kashi is in their clutches; anything could happen to her." He said, expressing his concern.

"Nothing will happen to her." Abhay assured, his voice helding confidence.

He stands up and moves forward, his men following closely. Upon reaching the gate, Shehrawat's men block his path. Gripping one man's neck, Abhay warns, "Stop me after considering your situation. Otherwise, you'll lose your life. Go and tell your master, Abhay Pratap Singh has come."

After releasing the man, who rushes to Shehrawat, Abhay enters the house with his mens while Vijay remains outside with others.

Pantingly, the man conveyed, "Saheb Abhay Pratap Singh has come."
Upon hearing this, Kashi, as if infused with life, exclaimed, "Hukum Sa!" with strength.

Abhay, upon hearing Kashi's voice, signaled his men, and they brandished their guns. Climbing to an elevated spot. Abhay's gaze fell upon Kashi, revealing the severity of her injuries-blood flowing from her head, hands, and legs. Her eyes were closing.

Rushing to her side, Abhay cradled Kashi in his arms. Cupping her face and wiping off her tears. With half-open eyes, Kashi looked at him, tears welling up in his eyes.

Shehrawat, with a dirty laugh, mocked, "Abhay ji, why are you so eager for this girl? Did you develop a liking for her? Well, her charms are undeniable."

Ignoring Shehrawat, Abhay gently laid Kashi on a bed. Turning towards Shehrawat, fiery determination burned in his eyes. Retrieving his phone, he dialed Vijay, instructing, "Kunwar sa, don't spare anyone. Come quickly and take Kashi. The situation is dire."

The urgency in Abhay's voice echoed through the phone as he continued, "The situation is bad," just before the line was drowned out by surrounding commotion. The sound of guns and bullet echoed the whole place.

"You made a grave mistake, Shehrawat. You've put your hand in the lion's den." Declared Abhay, standing firmly in front of Shehrawat.

Hearing him, Shehrawat retorted, "After all, what is she of yours?"

"You want to know who she is? She is Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh, my wife, the queen of the entire Rajasthan." Abhay responded angrily, gripping Shehrawat's collar.

Vijay, reaching at their place, heard this revelation, his mind taken aback.
Abhay signaled Vijay to approach Kashi. As they attempted to take her, Shehrawat's man tried to intervene, but Abhay swiftly caught and broke his hand.

"Vijay, you leave." Abhay declared, throwing the man.

As Vijay moved forward, Kashi grasped Abhay's hand, observing him with half-opened eyes. Abhay's eyes softens as he whispered,
"Nothing will happen to you or me. Go now. When you'll open your eyes, I will be right in front of you." Abhay voiced, holding Kashi's hand.

Examining the anklets and her injury, Abhay took a key from his chain and unlocked them. Kashi, feeling pain, screamed as Abhay removed her anklets and kept them in his pocket. He caressed her head and Vijay escorted Kashi away.

Turning towards Shehrawat, Abhay asserted, "You've made a big mistake, Shehrawat, a significant mistake," while beating him severely.

"I forgave you for all your past mistakes, but today you've crossed the line by harming Abhay Pratap Singh's loved ones." Abhay added with intensity, landing a hard punch in his face making me spat blood.

In a sudden turn, a man from Shehrawat's side struck Abhay from behind on the head. Abandoning Shehrawat, Abhay faced the new threat, driven by anger.

Shehrawat, witnessing Abhay's furious state, was shocked and planned to somehow save his life. Despite the blow, Abhay continued to confront the situation, dismissing the physical harm and shoot bullet in their heads.

In retaliation, Abhay swiftly neutralized the assailants with their guns. As Shehrawat attempted to escape through the back gate, Abhay pursued, he his hold and kicked him on his stomach making Shehrawat land on floor.

"You touched her." Saying his Abhay, stepped on his feets making him screams in pain. He picked him up by his collar and throwed him on the glass table. The shattered glass piercing his skin.

"You know what? You don't deserve to survive. I'll make you beg for your life. No one dares to harm my wife." Abhay said, grabbing his gun and pointing in his direction.

"P-please H-Hukum Sa. I'm sorry, it was my mistake but please don't k-kill me." Shehrawat said, folding his hands and wincing.

"Not that easily, Shehrawat. My wife needs me now." And with that Abhay shot two bullets in his direction. One on his shoulder and the other on his leg.

Exiting the place he instructed his mens to captive Shehrawat and escort him to his farmhouse.

Meanwhile, Vijay swiftly took Kashi to the hospital, urgently contacting the doctor. Kashi was admitted the emergency ward, leaving Vijay visibly distressed. He dialed Shalini's number, who anxiously inquired, "Vijay ji, did you find Kashi?"

"Shalini, come to the hospital with Rana ji." Vijay responds, concealing his tears.

"What happened, Vijay ji? Is Kashi okay?" Shalini asked, her voice helding a deep concern.

"Kashi's situation is very critical, Shalini. Please come quickly." Vijay said before ending the call.

Upon hearing this, Shalini droped her phone, which clattered to the ground. Worried on seeing her reaction, Rana asked, "What happened, Shalini ji? Is everything fine?"

"Kashi's condition is not good." Shalini muttered in a low voice, her eyes tearing.

"Take care of yourself, Shalini ji. Nothing will happen to our Hukum Ranisa. We should go to the hospital." Rana said, as they both left for the hospital.

Abhay arrived at the hospital with a bleeding head, and news of his condition got spread. Vijay urgently called for the doctor, "Damn, your situation is bad. Hey Doctor, Nurse!"

"How is Kashi?" Abhay inquired, his voice helding some pain.

"She is inside. Doctor is attending her. Don't worry, take care of yourself." Vijay reassured and the doctor arrived. He took Abhay to the nearby room. His wounds were bandaged and was given a sleeping injection, eventually leading him to fall asleep.

"Sorry, Hukum Sa, but it is crucial for you to recover." Vijay thought and exits the room.

Shalini and Rana later arrived, went to Vijay. "How are you, and Hukum Ranisa?" Rana asked.

"The treatment is underway." Vijay replied. Shalini, however, looks at him with surprise, unable to comprehend what is happening.

After about two hours, the doctor came out, and Vijay eagerly asked, "How is Kashi?"

"There are fractures in her arms and legs, and significant head injuries. We've placed her under observation. If she doesn't regain consciousness within 24 hours, she may slip into a coma." The doctor informed.

Shalini, on the verge of falling, was caught by Vijay. The doctor departed, advising them to stay strong and pray for her well being.

"Why does this keep happening to her? First, someone betrayed her, then God separated her from her father, and now this." Shalini lamented, crying while embracing Vijay's support. Tears welled up in Vijay's eyes, and Rana's eyes were moist too.

"Kunwar Sa, where is Hukum Sa?" Rana asked.

"He's inside. Due to a head injury, the doctor have bandaged his wounds and administered a sleeping injection for rest. He's in the nearby room." Vijay replied, tending to Shalini.

As Rana prepared to leave, Shalini stopped him.
"Rana ji." she asked.

"Yes?" Rana responded.

"With whom was Kashi married?" Shalini inquired, leaving the question hanging.

"Is that person is Hukum Sa?" Shalini asked, her gaze fixed on Rana.

Rana maintaining silence, offered no response, prompting Shalini to ask him again.
"Tell me Rana ji, is he Abhay?" She asked, her voice louder this time.

"Ji, Shalini ji. Hukum Sa is Kashi ji's husband." Rana admitted with his head bowed.

"Why did he do this to Kashi? Why did her married her and left her like this? Why he made her suffer through all this? Why stayed away in these years?" Shalini questioned, holding Rana by his collar.

"I'll answer you for this and not Rana." Abhay interjected as he emerged from the room.

Shalini and Vijay fixed their gaze on Abhay. "Why did I married Kashi? Why I left her like this and now this." Abhay exclaimed, facing Shalini.

Shalini shot him a stern look, and Vijay remained silently attentive. Abhay proceeded to recount his journey, from meeting Kashi to their marriage while Shalini and Vijay listened intently.

"But now, I don't want Kashi to stay away from me. I'm ready to do anything for her and want to win her heart." Abhay ended.

Vijay was about say something when his phone rang and it was Rajendra ji's call and he seemed tensed.

Answering the call, he greeted, "Pratnam uncle." with a heavy heart.

"Greetings, son. You all were supposed to arrive, it's night, and you haven't come yet. I can't even reach Kashi's number. Is everything fine? How is Kashi?" Rajendra ji inquired.

Vijay fell silent, grappling with what to say. "Vijay, tell me what happened." Rajendra ji urged.

"Uncle, Kashi is unwell. She's in the hospital. Come quickly." Vijay said, his voice breaking as he recounted the details to Raja Sa.

"So much has happened, and why didn't you informed me?" Rajendra ji said, expressing his anger. Vijay was on the receiving end of his scolding.

"I need to leave from here right now." Raja Sa declared, ending the call.

Abhay leaned on the wall, his arms crossed and face blank. Shalini and Vijay were sitting on the beach while Rana stood near them.

"Mat intezaar karai itna Kashi. Hum nahi je payenge aapke bina." Abhay muttered to himself as he and the others anxiously awaited for Kashi to regain her consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's the chapter guys?!!!

And I seriously need your comments!!

Well, thanks to Vanshikarathore786 who made me post this.

Hope you liked the chapter. Share and like this chapter..

Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 43
Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matters worse The three Rathore Brothers are...
1.4M 79.4K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
1.4M 66.4K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
21K 806 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...