Love is Music || Beck Oliver

Von InsomiSkelly

You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Please Read. (April 1st)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

2.9K 57 3
Von InsomiSkelly

AN: Welcome back. Enjoy :)

Y/n POV:

I was with Jade while she took some stuff out of her locker. I was scrolling through my phone.

"Do you know where Beck is?" She asked.

"I do not." I said. "Why?"

"Because I see him right now, walking away from a girl." She said, causing me to look in the direction she was looking.

I saw Beck looking in distress. He saw me, and I saw his face change to a relief one.

He speed walked towards me and kissed me immediately.

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him. What I didn't expect is for me to pin me against the lockers and pick me up from my ass. He started moving down to my neck, which caused me to gasp.

"Beck!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me and smiled. "What?" He asked.

"What was that all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was disgusting. Don't do that ever again." Jade said.

"When you have a girlfriend, you'll understand," Beck told her.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Okay, okay, put me down." I told Beck, to which he obliged.

"So, what was that just now?" I asked him.

"Some girl wouldn't leave me alone. I told her 'I'm taken', but she wouldn't listen." He started. "I tried to get her to stop flirting with me to stop touching me, but she wouldn't. I stepped away from you, and I started looking for you, knowing she was going to follow me."

"You could have pushed her away? Maybe be aggressive?" Jade requested.

"I'm not like you, Jade." Beck told her, which caused her to roll her eyes at him. "But is she gone?"

I looked to where the girl was, also looking around if she was anywhere near us. "Yeah, she's gone, maybe for now." I said.

"For now?" He asked.

"Yeah." Jade said. "The girl wouldn't want to mess up the chance of having any alone time with you."

Beck rolled his eyes. "I'll stick by Y/n's side then. Problem solved."

"Well, you both have some different classes, so there's that. What if she's in those classes?" Jade asked, with a little sass in her tone.

"You're not making things any better for me, Jade." Beck said. "I just want to be away from this girl, or get her to respect my relationship with Y/n."

"Not all girls will, and it's best to just ignore them like they don't exist." I said.

"Yeah, but that's kinda rude. You know I don't ignore people unless they have done something worth ignoring." Beck replied.

"So, the girl bothering you and making you feel like uncomfortable isn't worth ignoring?" I asked. "Or someone who keeps pushing themselves on you when you are taken by someone?"

"Okay, okay. I understand, but some people don't know until proven." Beck said.

"Alright, but if she keeps acting up, you better ignore her." I said.

"I will, my love." He said, kissing my head afterward.

"You better, or I will do something about it." Jade said.

"Oh, yeah?" Beck asked. "What will you do?"

"I'll make sure not to get involved in either of your lives." Jade said.

"How?" I asked.

"Don't you worry about your pretty little head." Jade said, smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright, let's just go to class." I said.

Beck grabbed my hand, and we walked to our class with Jade walking next to me.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

I was with Jade in the quad area, a long with Cat, Tori, Andre, and Robbie. Beck had something to do in class. He said something along the lines of group project needing to be done before school ends. For some reason, Sinjin was sitting next to Jade even though Jade didn't want him anywhere near here.

Tori had her computer out. "Suggestions for Birthday week presents for Trina." Tori said, out loud as she typed out.

"Birthday week? Isn't it supposed to be just a birthday?" I asked.

"It's Trina, she thinks that one day isn't enough celebration, so she decided to go with Birthday week." Tori explained to me, to which I nodded at her. "Okay, Andre, start us up."

"Cheese." He said, everyone looked like if he was joking, making him look around, then down in. "Let's not do cheese."

Tori rolled her eyes. "Robbie." She said, looking at him.

"Lotion." Robbie said confidently, but everyone gave him a look as if he was just playing around. "Or various lotions."

"Gross." Tori said, "Cat."

"Well, for my last birthday, I thought my parents were gonna get me a bike." Cat said. "But when I got home from school, my brother was trying to cut off his hair. So my mom started yelling at..."

"Jade." Tori said, interuppting Cat.

"Yeah?" Jade replied to Tori, looking up from cutting her fries with her scissors.

"What should I get, trinna

"Talent." Jade, not caring about Trina's birthday week.

"Oh, Jade is so pretty." Sinjin said.

"3, 2, 1." Jade said, making Sinjin get up front the bench, grabbing his stuff and leaving immediately.

"Does anyone have a good idea about a present for Trina?" Tori asked.

"How about a necklace with her name with actual diamonds? Maybe ring? or earrings?" I asked.

"Those aren't bad, but not good enough for Trina." Tori said. I just shrugged because I think it's a good idea.

"You people give me a rash." Jade said, getting up and leaving with her food.

"What kind of rash?" Rex called out to try and get an answer from Jade.

I phone dinged from a notification.

"Ugh, it's my grandmother again." Robbie said, getting another notification.

"Who else would call you?" Rex asked with a tone, but getting shushed by Robbie as he picked up the phone.

"Hi, Mammaw. Ugh, another computer problem? No.. No, Mammaw. I was not being sarcastic. Mammaw, don't...what?" Robbie said. "Mammaw, don't hang up on me." Robbie placed his phone down as his grandmother hanged up on him.

"What's your grandmother bugging about?" asked Andre.

I was honestly spacing off. I stopped paying attention to the conversation about Robbie's grandmother.

I took my phone out to look at the time. 'I wonder where Beck is right now.' I thought to myself.

I got up from the bench. "I'll be leaving. I'll see you all around." I said, grabbing my trash and throwing it away.

I walked inside the school building and started to look around for Beck. The first place I went was to his classroom.

I opened the door and looked around. There were multiple students in here. I spotted Beck in the back talking to a few people.

I gently closed the door and walked up to him. I gently grabbed his hand, which caused him to look in my direction quickly.

I smiled at Beck, and he just smiled at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked with a soft tone.

"I missed you, and you were going to miss lunch." I told him.

Beck wrapped his arms around me and held me close. He kissed the top of my forehead. "I missed you too, and I know, but I have to finish the project," He said.

"I know, that's why I brought you food." I told him.

"Really?" He asked, smiling at me as if a kid was being told that they could have a candy.

I nodded at him and kissed his cheek. Beck looked at his teammates. "I'll be right back." He said. All his teammates do is nod their head.

Beck and I left the classroom and walked to the staircase. We sat down next to each other.

I grabbed my bag and pulled out a container of food. I handed it to him as he grabbed it. I also took out his favorite soda can and placed his next to him.

"How's the project going?" I asked him.

"Good." He replied. "We just need to make sure it's edited and it has the right parts in the little video. We also have to create a slideshow about it, like the aftermath, the before, the process of making the project, but we got it under covered."

"What's it about?" I asked.

"Well, the teacher asked us to get into a group to be able to use a music video for a certain song of his choosing." Beck said. "It was fun to do, especially since it was a music I know I would be able to do."

"You didn't do all the work, right?" I asked.

Beck drank some of the soda and shook his head. "No, we assigned each other on who does what, but we all worked together to create the video."

"That's good." I said, smiling.

Beck looked at me and smiled back. He kissed my cheek, my forehead, then my lips, to which I happily kissed back.

Beck pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

"I should get back to the project." Beck said, getting up from the staircase.

I got up as well, grabbing my bag and putting on my shoulder. I picked up the trash. "I'll see you after school?" I asked him.

"You'll see me soon, baby, if not, then yes, after school." He said. I nodded at him and kissed his cheek.

I walked to the trashcan and threw the trash away. I turned around, and I saw Beck still waiting there.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, to which he wrapped his arms around me.

Beck kissed me on my lips, to which I kissed him back. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him.

"Go to class. You have a project to do. The faster it's done, the sooner you'll get to see me." I told him.

"Okay, okay." He said as he kissed my cheek. He pulled away from the hug and walked to his classroom. I turned around and walked to my next class.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

After school, I'm waiting for Beck at his car. He hasn't arrived yet. When he does, I see how tired his face is, but then it lightens up when he sees me.

He walked to me and opened the car door for me. "You didn't have to." I told him.

"I know. I wanted to." He said. "My princess needs to be treated like a princess."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. I got in the car and he closed the door.

He got in the car, and he held my hand. He kissed my hand and smiled.

Beck turned on the car engine and started driving to his place. He had his hand on my thigh as he kept driving.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

When we got to his place, Beck turned off the engine and looked at me.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I told him.

"I would do anything to make anything up for you, you know that, right?" He asked.

"I do, but you saying that is scaring me." I told him.

"Don't be." He said. "I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you a lot."

"Beck, what's wrong?" I asked, since he's getting me worried.

"It's just that I feel like I haven't told you how much I appreciated you lately, and I feel like I'm just taking you for granted with how kind, nice, and amazing you are." He said.

"But you're not. What made you think of that?" I asked.

"I don't know, it's just that people around me were saying how they could easily take you for granted if they dated you and that I may be doing the same." Beck said.

"But you're not." I told him. "You have done more than enough for me. We are both treating each other equally."

Beck smiled. He gently grabbed my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back, gently wrapping my arms around him.

"Was that bothering you all day?" I asked him, as I slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah, kinda." He said.

"Kinda?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was rethinking somethings over and it made me think about how we are equally but then I went back to thinking that maybe I thought were treating each other equally because that's what I wanted to think." He said.

"You could have told me when we eat lunch." I told him.

"I know, but we were having such a good time. I didn't want to ruin it by thought from other people who don't matter." He said.

"Being with you and having an honest and calm conversation would not ruin any moment we have, okay?" I said.

"Okay." He said, smiling at me. He kissed my forehead and got out of the car.

I opened the car door to get out, but Beck closed it, then opened it. Picking me up from the car as well.

"Beck!" I squealed a bit.

"What?" He asked, smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to be giving my princess her princess treatment." He said.

"And by that, you mean?" I asked.

"You'll see Baby." He said.

Beck walked to his RV. When he walked in, he laid me down on the bed. He hovered over me and just fell on my chest.

"We're just cuddling for now." He said.

"For now?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can do whatever you want afterward." He said.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked him.

"Yeah, which one?" He asked.

"Mmmm. After?" I asked.

"Didn't you watch that one?" He said.

"No?"I said.

"Liar." He said.

"When did you pay attention to what I watch?" I asked poking his cheek.

"I always paid attention to what you watch and read. I want to make sure I recreate the scenes you like for you and with you." Beck said as he kissed my neck a bit.

I giggled and smiled. "Have you know?" I asked.

"Yes, I have." he said.

"Then let's watch the other movies that go with it." I said.

"Alright." He said, moving to lay on the bed. He grabbed his computer and pulled Netflix up.

As he put on the movie, I lay comfortably on his chest. Beck wrapped his arms around me, keeping me close to him.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Beck and I didn't do any intimacy that night. We immediately fell asleep while watching the movie.

I feel like if we put a movie on while we are together, we aren't going to watch it because we will either have sex or we will fall asleep.

Beck ran off to class because he was late. My class didn't start until later on, so I was with Jade.

"Where did you get that coffee?" I asked her.

"The trash." She said as we walked up to Tori.

"Hey, Vega!" Jade said as Tori was unlocking and opening her locker. "Tori."

"What?" Tori said, looking at Jade.

Jade handled her the coffee. "Try this coffee and tell me what it tastes like." She said.

Before I could even say anything, Jade covered my mouth when Tori grabbed the cup of coffee.

Tori gave us a look that she didn't trust what was going on, but she took a sip of the coffee.

"Hazelnut?" Tori questioned Jade.

"I don't know. I found it in the garbage." Jade said, smirking a bit.

Tori spit out the coffee taste she had, while Jade puts a piece of gum in her mouth.

Trina walked by with her friend and came towards us.

"Hey Tori." Trina said, coming up behind Tori. "Hey, Tori's friends."

"Hi." I said to Trina.

"No, I'm not really her friend." Jade said, walking away.

I stayed next to Tori.

"So listen..." Trina started.

"I'm not buying you a present." Tori said.

"Ah, but you already did." Trina said, moving to stand next to me. "This hat." She pointed to the hat.

"I didn't buy you that hat." Tori said.

"Did too." Trina said. "Well, indirectly. See, I sold the song and used the money to buy the hat. I know most girls can't pull off the whole hat look, but my head has a perfect shape, you know, so..."

Tori closed her locker and started walking away. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, woah woah woah woah." She said, turning to Trina. "What do you mean you sold the song that I gave you?"

"Well, you know my friend Molly?" Trina said.

"Little feet, big thighs." Tori said.

"Mm-Hmm. Her uncle is one of the main dudes at devilution records." Trina told her. "I played the song for him, and he, like, freaked over it."

"The song that I sang for your birthday?" Tori questioned.

"Yeah." Trian replied. "He gave me 500 bucks for the rights. And get this: He wants me to record it professionally."

"You?" Tori asked her. "You're going to sing it?"

"Of course, He thinks it could be a hit." Trina answered. "I turned your terrible present into a new hat and a great opportunity."

Trina started walking away, but Tori went after her.

"But wait, But, but, but, but, does he know that I was the one singing the song and not you?" Tori said.

"You know, that did not come up." Trina said, not really caring that she didn't say that piece of information.

"Trina!" Tori exclaimed. "How can you just do that? You can't.. "

Tori got interrupted by the bell and by Trina.

"Got to Scamper." Trina said. She started walking away before turning around. "Hey, are you gonna finish your coffee?"

"No." Tori said in disbelief. "Jade found this in the..." She paused and handed her the coffee. "You can have it."

Trina walked away with the coffee drinking it as well.

"That's right. Drink the garbage coffee." Tori said, a smirk forming on her lips.

"So...you wrote her a song even though you knew how your sister is?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but I guess it's pointless now since she sold it." Tori said.

Tori and I start walking off to our class.

"You gave her a song that was meant for her, right? Not taking the spotlight."

"Why does it matter?"

"Because birthdays are supposed to be for that person to shine."

"I may have done a concert for her."

"Tori."

"I know. I know. I should have gotten her some sort of jewelry like you suggested." Tori said. "Because it's something she can wear."

"Maybe apologize to her later, or when you can. She can't really be blamed for wanting something to show off to her friends. Something that she will like and probably keep."

Tori nodded at me. We both walked off to our classes afterward.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Robbie promised Cat to play baby golf, and I guess Cat wanted me to come with her, so here I am, following Cat and Robbie.

"Come on." Robbie said, walking up to a door.

"No." Cat said. "You said you were taking me to play baby golf. That's why I invited Y/n."

"We'll only be here for half an hour." Robbie said, ringing the doorbell.

"But your grandmother hates me." Cat said.

"Who could hate poor innocent sweet Cat?" I asked, hugging Cat.

"She doesn't you." Robbie exclaimed. "My grandmother doesn't hate Cat."

The door opened. "Oh! Why did you bring that one?" Robbie's grandmother said. "Oh...who's she?"

"Bye." Cat said, turning around.

"Stay." Robbie said, gently pulling Cat back by the arm.

"Hi. I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you." I said, smiling at her.

We all walked inside the apartment.

"Wait. Who's this?" Robbie asks, pointing at the girl sitting in a chair, holding a Teddie Bear.

"Robbie, this is brenda, my friend rona's cousin's granddaughter." Robbie's grandmother said. "Since you have someone else with you, Brenda, you can go."

"Huh?" Robbie and I said at the same time.

"So, Y/n. Tell me, what do you like about Robbie? Are you two together?" Robbie's grandmother said as Brenda immediately left as soon Robbie's grandmother told her to leave.

"I..uh...what?" I said, confused. "I'm actually taken by someone else. Robbie is a great guy and all, but I don't see him like that."

"Sure, sure." Robbie's grandmother said. "Tell me about this little boyfriend of yours. I'm sure he isn't as smart as my Robbie is."

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about, but my boyfriend is smart. He's also very handsome." I said.

"I don't believe it." Robbie's grandmother said.

"He actually really is. Everyone girl is jealous of Y/n because she's dating Beck." Cat said.

"He's not that good-looking." Robbie's grandmother said. "And now, since you said it, I don't believe it."

I took out my phone and showed her my lockscreen, since it was Beck and I in front of mirror

(^Like this, but you and Beck)

Robbie's grandmother looks at the photo. "Fine. He might be handsome, but it doesn't mean he's better than my Robbie." She said.

I just shrugged it off. I walked to the couch and sat in it, waiting for time to fly.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

I was texting Beck on my phone, but when I looked up from my phone. I saw Robbie's grandmother picking on Cat.

"A girl doesn't dye her hair that color unless She has psychological problems." Robbie's grandmother said.

"My hair color has nothing to do with my psychological problems." Cat said, defending herself, raising her voice a bit

"Don't you use that tone with me, young lady." Robbie's grandmother said, point at Cat.

"Well, you said a bunch of mean things to me!" Cat exclaimed.

"Why would your mother allow that." Robbie's grandmother said.

"My mom thinks it's funny." Cat said.

"Over my dead body, would I let my grandson ever marry..." Robbie's grandmother said.

"We're just friends!" Cat said.

"That girl over there would have been better for my grandson." Robbie's grandmother said.

"She's already with someone." Cat said.

"No, no, no!" Robbie exclaimed. "Oh, this is bad news. Oh, no."

I got up and walked towards them.

"What?" Cat and I asked.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Robbie's grandmother asked

"They canceled the internet." Robbie said.

"Huh?" Cat said, confused.

I just gave a "You seious?" Look.

"Yeah, look." Robbie said, pointing at the computer, which had big bolted pink works that said 'Sorry, Internet Canceled.'

"You know, bad economy, low ratings, They just canceled The whole internet." Robbie said. "It says right there on the screen."

"Aww, that's too bad." Cat said.

"That's terrible." Robbie's grandmother said.

"Yeah, it's a tragedy." Robbie said, agreeing with her.

Robbie got up from the chair. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Bye, Mammaw." Robbie said, grabbing Cat's arm. "Let's go, Cat, Y/n."

"Bye!" Cat and I said at the same time, as I closed the door behind me.

All three of us left to play Baby Golf.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

After I played baby golf with Cat and Robbie. I went home.

Once I arrived at my house it was very quiet.

"Hello?" I said. "Anybody home?"

I didn't get any response back, so I assumed everyone was asleep or they were out.

I walked in and locked the door behind me. I went upstairs to my room. I jumped on my bed and curled up.

"So, comfy." I said to myself.

I laid their on the bed for a few seconds and sat up on the bed.

"I'm bored." I said. I looked around my room and spotted my violin.

I got up from my bed and walked to it. I grabbed it and walked to the bed.

I sat on the bed again. I placed the bottom part of the violin against my neck. I placed my chin on top of it, and I gently started playing it.

I hummed a tune that had been stuck in my bed for a bit.

As I finished playing the violin, I smiled and placed it on my lap.

I felt someone looking at me, so when I looked up, it was my mother.

I looked back down. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't do it again. We're trying to sleep. We don't need you playing your horrible music at night." She said with venom in her tone.

I nodded at her. "I understand."

"Good. If it happens again, I'll break it." She said before turning around and leaving.

I sighed. I got up from my bed and placed my violin down on its spot.

I walked to my closet and changed into my pajamas.

After I got comfortable in them. I walked to my bed and laid on, looking up at the ceiling.

I sighed and got comfortable on the bed, covering myself up.

I immediately sat up and grabbed my phone, sending a good night text to Beck, putting my phone to charge, and then finally getting comfortable on my bed.

It took a while, but I eventually fell asleep.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

A/N: I hope you really liked this chapter. I tried to include Beck in it since he wasn't in the episode, and I also tried to include Y/n in the most respectable way.

I love you all, and I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and your New Years.

Make sure to drink enough water and to eat enough.

You are all perfect.

Have a good night's rest/have a good rest of your day.

✧ Late Updates ✧

-Skelly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 37 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...
136K 3.3K 33
When a new girl joins Hollywood Arts, she gains the attention of Jade West. The two are completely different. So why does Jade fall for the new girl...
985K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
412K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...